quintly

quintly enables you to track, benchmark and optimize your social media performance.

Work for quintly?

Learning about quintly?

quintly Reviews

Ask quintly a Question
Showing 30 quintly reviews
quintly review by Maxime R.
Maxime R.

"The best analytic tool that we use in the company"

What do you like best?

The user interface is excellent and we have a lot of updates based on the customers feedback. The tool is very flexible and allow us to create our own KPIs, reports and dataset for API exports. The support is quick and very helpful: we always receive an answer. The communication between the devs and the customers is very professionnal: every bug is clearly reported and treated as a priority. We feel that there are humans behind the machine :)

What do you dislike?

Honestly i don't have a lot to say about what i dislike: the tool doesn't cover all our social media needs but what he does, he does it well!

The developement strategy is clever and is exactly what a regular client can expect.

Create reports for the différents clients that we have in the company. Be able to explore and define our own KPIs in order to improve our performance.

Now we have a better view of our digital offer and we are able to evaluate it properly, based on a real digital strategy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about quintly
quintly review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Very useful social media analytics tool with best customer service"

What do you like best?

1) Customer service: always available, fast, experienced and very friendly 2) Usability: Clear and without any knickknacks it's easy to set up own dashboards 3) Export functions: everything you need with pdf, Excel, PPT etc. 4) Custom metrics if needed 5) Quality: always stable

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. A while ago it wasn't possible to connect the Facebook Insights without the Facebook page admin logging in into Quintly - which made it complicated when only your client has the Facebook admin rights - but this is solved now with a link you can send to your client which is super easy to activate.

continuous and customized social media report incl. benchmarking - quintly made it much easier and reliable.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

quintly review by Simon R.
Simon R.

"Best Social Media Analytics and Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

Quintly offers native usage data for almost all major social media platforms, which can be easily organized in individual dashboards using their widgets. It does not need training to handle quintly. Furthermore, we are a big fan of the many export formats that can be exported with the agency logo and in our corporate design.

What do you dislike?

Stronger reference to post level, e.g. tagging feature to group posts to filter group data.

We can provide a very quick cross-channel overview of the numbers of social media channels we serve and export good management summaries. This saves a lot of manual effort, even if the reports can still be individualized.

quintly review by Ravinshu S.
Ravinshu S.

"Best Entry Level Social Analytics Product"

What do you like best?

I like how Quintly has included most sources on Social Media for Social Analytics and are giving a lot of metrics per source. They have tried to put the best of analytics from various software and put it in one place. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for Social Media Numbers and not deep analysis such as bucketing, categorizations etc. At this cost, for unlimited mentions (Limited Profiles), you cant go wrong. Agencies and SMBs should consider this for reporting. In fact, it has a few metrics, that big enterprise software lack

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it lacks deep analysis, categorization of mentions, better sentiment analysis, else it would have been the strongest listening software. Currently, it's an analytics software but then at such a cost, you cant expect what enterprise listening software do. Also, they stopped the free version :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for Social Media Numbers and not deep analysis such as bucketing, categorizations etc. At this cost, for unlimited mentions (Limited Profiles), you cant go wrong. Agencies and SMBs should consider this for reporting. In fact, it has a few metrics, that big enterprise software lack. For large agencies serving bigger clients, this can work well in conjunction with enterprise social listening software.

It gives most numbers, helps in better reporting and without pinching the pocket. It works well with another enterprise software for listening for creating better reports overall.

quintly review by Lars O.
Lars O.

"awesome tool with a great support team! "

What do you like best?

I get all KPIs i need at one place. And i mean ALL of them. If there is anything i looked for and didn't find in the tool the support mostly helped me out with custom metrics.

What do you dislike?

After to UI is way better now i have nothing to dislike atm :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app if you want to gather data and are able to interprete these. If there is anything you are searching for and quintly by itself doesn't offer talk to the support, they will help you! :)

KPIs are the marketers best friend and quintly is an awesome tool to help you gather all data you need to professionalise your digital marketing – especially in social networks!

quintly review by Nate G.
Nate G.

"Great app for tracking and analyzing engagement metrics"

What do you like best?

Quintly tries to do one specific thing - track engagement metrics - and they do it well. They have great pre-built dashboards, and it's very easy to build your own. They manage to combine simplicity (built-in dashboards) with flexibility (writing your own metrics with QQL and pulling data via API) which is a very hard thing to pull off.

What do you dislike?

Very few complaints - Quintly does everything they try very well. I would say that there are some advertised features that are not very useful right now, such as the influencer analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to their support team. They were very helpful in explaining the use of the product and offering a trial. And once you have a trial, play with the data! Their UI is intuitive and easy to use, and every dashboard widget has a help section explaining how the metrics are calculated.

We collect engagement metrics both for specific client requests, but also to integrate into our product to provide a holistic view of an industry on social and how the major brands fare when pushing different types of content.

quintly review by Lilach B.
Lilach B.

"One of the best professional social media analytics tools on the market"

What do you like best?

There are several aspects I love about Quintly; for one, the fact that it works with so many different social networks which I need since I'm active on several. Two, the fact that I can customize my dashboard completely to my liking and focus only on what I need. And three, I can literally find any metric or KPI I need to track.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I can't really think of anything I'd complain about right now!

Social media is a huge part of my marketing strategy so I need to be able to accurately track my results and most of all, find ways to improve them.

quintly review by Tara-Tamiko, D.
Tara-Tamiko, D.

"quintly - the quiet but strong contender in the social media analytics field"

What do you like best?

This analytics tool has everything in one place. The ability to group profiles is super helpful so you can focus on one brand at a time, or compare two brands on the same social media platform. Also, the accuracy is great (yep, I checked against Twitter Analytics!)

I also like that you can have a trial without having to submit your credit card details. And the best feature is that there is someone in customer service available to respond to your queries! This is super important with these types of companies, because knowing that your requests will be responded to promptly and professionally is a must.

Being able to export in many, many different formats is something I value a lot!

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any dislikes. I would like to mention they have a Swap feature that you'd do well to read about to understand how the product works to ensure it meets your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read about the Swap feature! quintly does things differently (and better) than other social media analytics tools. If you've used SumAll, you'll like quintly as an alternative.

I used it to carry out a social audit of a brand. Being able to get all the information in xlsx format was paramount to me. However, viewing the stats online and with the aid of charts, this helped me so much. I was able to make quick judgements so as to make speedy recommendations to the brand owner.

quintly review by Renan K.
Renan K.

"Experience with Quintly"

What do you like best?

1. Export the informations to excel, powerpoint, pdf.. 2. Nice design and interface 3. Custom metrics. 4. Perfect support with great professionals 5. Large field of information to monitor.

What do you dislike?

1. For customizing by myself I need to know about Programming language. However, chat support suited this need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since when I started using quintly features, I realized the greatness of the information that quintly provides and the quality of them. I tried the Trial Version and it helped me a lot. Some functionality was limited because of the version, but it still provided me great features.

Quintly's customer support is incredible. They have great professionals, very well trained and attentive. I'm totally satisfied with their service. They're helpful and proactive. And they have a quick reply.

The package seems a little expensive, but I'm sure it's worth it. I recommend !

Usei a ferramenta para monitorar perfis da minha empresa e concorrentes, criando indicadores de desempenho e qualidade.

quintly review by User

"Very useful social media analytics tool!"

What do you like best?

Quintly gives me the opportunity to do deep analytics of facebook pages: Are they successful? What levers do they use to become successful? How successful are they in comparison with other pages? Being a journalist, this offers me a lot of possibilities to find topics for new articles and offer rich insights to my readers.

What do you dislike?

A few aspects in usability where there's a little bit room for improvement, but apart from that, the tool does perfectly what I need it to do.

Doing deep analytics of facebook pages and getting insight into KPIs I wouldn't be able to get otherwise.

quintly review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Most useful social tool, especially to track competitors"

What do you like best?

The best about this software is that you can almost tailor it to anything you ever need. Social media software tends to focus on interactions and growth but Quintly not only does that but creates very useful graphics, you can analyse from 1 day to a whole year. Facebook Analytics is a baby compared to this enormous software.

Besides all this you can track what you competitors are doing and how are their numbers working out. You don't need to speculate about how much they are growing, or how are people interacting, you don't have to manually look for their most liked post.

Also recently they added an algorithm that sort of knows when a post was organic or paid(publicity), also you can analyse how boosting is working out for you and competitors.

The fact that you can track almost any social media outlet, including blogs or sites, is beyond amazing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I dislike mainly the prize, but then I use it and forget about it. The only main concern for me is that I need to be very careful of which social media outlets I choose because depending on your plan you have a cap on how many you can analyse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chose carefully which social media you're tracking and take advantage of your plan. Also organise neatly your folders and everything should be super easy.

The main problem it solves is making easier to track competitors. That is the main reason why I continue using it. Besides that the detailed graphics and information help me decide what is working in a day-to-day basis.

quintly review by Andy E.
Andy E.

"Very good tool and awesome support"

What do you like best?

1) The support quality is really good 2) Very stable tool 3) All the metrics you need

What do you dislike?

nothing to complain ;-) I mean if you have a problem, you get help from the support really quick

Good KPI's are the best sales argument. If you need to know about your performance, quintly is just awesome.

quintly review by Wolfgang G.
Wolfgang G.

"Perfect overview, perfect customer service!"

What do you like best?

I really like the quick support the quintly team offers when it comes to special requests, like upgrading the packages.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here...but adding/managing payment infos should be easier (without tech support).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding/managing payment infos should be easier (without tech support).

I create the monthly page reports for my customers (across all businesses).

quintly review by lingyi h.
lingyi h.

"Great social media analytics tool, especially for long-term tracking "

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and will generate a comprehensive report about the social media performance of your tracking profile

What do you dislike?

I would recommend to open more free features, such as Twitter, and generate more reports from Quintly experts about the trendy topic, such as the election; and maybe enable a function to integrate all social media channel's likes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

I have used it before to analyze Uber's social media performance. And it allowed me to access the historical data of Uber's social media and an analysis of its engagement, so we were able to identify the problem and understand the growth pattern, thus tail made our proposal based on the insights given.

quintly review by Tatiana  C.
Tatiana C.

"Necesario para todas las compañías"

What do you like best?

Considero que es necesario no solo para las agencias de publicidad, si no también para las empresas, dar seguimiento a sus redes sociales y conocer más sobre el desempeño de sus acciones.

What do you dislike?

Acceso a pocos perfiles por el costo y servicio de atención al cliente en inglés.

Seguimiento de la competencia y desempeño de las acciones en Redes Sociales.

quintly review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Best online customer service experienced in a long time"

What do you like best?

The tool itself is really good, runs very stable and is updated on a regular basis. But what is really great is their customer support team. I work for a 800+ employees company and we want to do our reporting with Power BI. As there is no predefined API available, I contacted Quintly's customer support. Claire was able to answer almost all my questions and to illustrate, how I can link Power BI to Quintly, one of the developers created a 10 minute how to video, especially for us. That's how you create real loyalty.

Thanks for the awesomeness!

What do you dislike?

Not much so far. The service is functioning as expected.

We use Quintly for our social media reporting.

quintly review by Agnes R.
Agnes R.

"An amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The possibility to analyze our competitor's strategy.

What do you dislike?

I can't think about something in this tool that I dislike.

Here in Rock Content, our Intelligence team uses Quintly to do internal competitive researches. This tool helped us a lot to understand more of our competitor's strategy and improve what we do in our social media.

quintly review by Pnern A.
Pnern A.

"Great software and best services :)"

What do you like best?

Their key metrics cover all of dimension of social media data.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not easy to understand. This is for analysts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great software for expert social media analysts. This software cover all of dimension on social media metrics.

We are an digital analytic company. We were looking for the software that can show all dimension of key metrics and Quintly seem to be the best one.

quintly review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Best in class social media analytics tool with competitive analysis"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, custom metrics, clear, concise and,customizable dashboards making Quintly a must-have, especially for competitive analysis and bench marking. It is an excellent analytics tool to dig deep dives on competition.

What do you dislike?

Quintly covers all major social media cuts required for basic business needs, but it will be great if they can add few more social channels in the current platform.

Enhanced KPI performance, Decision making insights, increased content performance, optimized engagement rates, actionable insights to optimize campaigns, Competition tracking, channel performance comparisons

quintly review by Florian H.
Florian H.

"Helpful tool, helpful people"

What do you like best?

quintly is easy to use, offering exactly the right depth of information for us to advise our clients. The staff is friendly and accessible any time.

What do you dislike?

Snapchat needs to be integrated into the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's go!!!

Monitoring social media is crucial in order to provide the right content for the right people at the right time. And that's what we do with bürosüd plus GmbH.

quintly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for Social Media Monitoring"

What do you like best?

This is servise that keeps adding new features all the time. I also like the fact that they offer Quintly for free to students.

What do you dislike?

There is noting to dislike except maybe the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free version is very limited. Paid version offers a lot more features.

I needed to compare data for more than 50 Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.

quintly review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Quintly Review"

What do you like best?

Quintly is very easy and intuitive to use which makes a great tool for beginners. There are also nice visual graphs and charts that Quintly provides that can be easily exported - that turns out to be a very useful tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of insights information such as Facebook/Twitter impressions and reach for a certain time range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you may like the layouts and ease of use.

I am an intern at office of marketing at the college and we use Quintly to monitor website activity and performance. The goal is to always maximize interaction and views with both social media and website content. Quintly provides a benefit of having most of the data gathered in one place and nicely organized.

quintly review by Rodrigo Leite C.
Rodrigo Leite C.

"Excellent solution for competitive analysis"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, custom metrics and dashboards make Quintly a must-have, especially for competitive analysis and benchmark.

What do you dislike?

Charts could be customizable for more friendly reports layouts.

Quintly provided a great cost benefit solution for competitive analysis.

quintly review by Nichole L.
Nichole L.

"Deep features, low cost"

What do you like best?

Quintly is a great analytics tool for doing quick deep dives on competiors. I've been using it for almost 5 years and the cost hasn't skyrocketes like some other tools like Unmetric.

What do you dislike?

It has historic data for most brands but occasionally it doesn't have historic data and it's such a bummer when they don't.

Easy social tracking and competitor reviews for very affordable price.

quintly review by Agency
Agency

"An excellent deep dive about our brands digital performance"

What do you like best?

Metrics menu is broader, this bring us an opportunity to a better understand about what happen inside our platforms and also competitors ones.

What do you dislike?

The access to see local data within Facebook Global Pages

Communication needs directly related to the different business areas our client has.

quintly review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Awesome all-around Social Media analysis tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboards are clear, consice and customizable. You are able to customize the dashboards with the channels and metrics that really interest you and can have a big picture in a glance.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues with exporting data onto excel, but then again this might be a problem linked to my office desktop. Some files were either incomplete or had the margins all messed up

I am trying to benchmark competition and keeping an eye on our brands social following

quintly review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and colour coded so all the info can be pulled easily from the tool. Useful for how to nav things within the site and for site management,

What do you dislike?

It appears very dated in appearance and the categories don't always drill down to the level needed.

We have used the tool to pick out how lines are nav'd and sit under each product category.

quintly review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Great tool, amazingly helpful "

What do you like best?

Highly recommended, great tool for digital marketing, the support team is amazing, especially Nuno.

Thank you Quintly.

What do you dislike?

nothing I found it really helpful and resourceful

Analyzing and set the right target audience

quintly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Free version has proved useful for competitior data."

What do you like best?

Being able to measure key Facebook metrics for competitor pages.

What do you dislike?

Limited to data you can have when using a free acount (limit to pages you can measure and can't export data).

Competitive insights are the main reasure that I use quintly.

quintly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface the most because it was simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the application froze several times during th process.

I am trying to improve digital marketing for my company.

Learning about quintly?

* We monitor all quintly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.