quintly

quintly enables you to track, benchmark and optimize your social media performance.

Work for quintly?

Showing 18 quintly reviews
quintly review by <span>Ravinshu S.</span>
Ravinshu S.

Best Entry Level Social Analytics Product

What do you like best?

I like how Quintly has included most sources on Social Media for Social Analytics and are giving a lot of metrics per source. They have tried to put the best of analytics from various software and put it in one place. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for Social Media Numbers and not deep analysis such as bucketing, categorizations etc. At this cost, for unlimited mentions (Limited Profiles), you cant go wrong. Agencies and SMBs should consider this for reporting. In fact, it has a few metrics, that big enterprise software lack

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it lacks deep analysis, categorization of mentions, better sentiment analysis, else it would have been the strongest listening software. Currently, it's an analytics software but then at such a cost, you cant expect what enterprise listening software do. Also, they stopped the free version :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for Social Media Numbers and not deep analysis such as bucketing, categorizations etc. At this cost, for unlimited mentions (Limited Profiles), you cant go wrong. Agencies and SMBs should consider this for reporting. In fact, it has a few metrics, that big enterprise software lack. For large agencies serving bigger clients, this can work well in conjunction with enterprise social listening software.

It gives most numbers, helps in better reporting and without pinching the pocket. It works well with another enterprise software for listening for creating better reports overall.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about quintly
quintly review by <span>Nate G.</span>
Nate G.

Great app for tracking and analyzing engagement metrics

What do you like best?

Quintly tries to do one specific thing - track engagement metrics - and they do it well. They have great pre-built dashboards, and it's very easy to build your own. They manage to combine simplicity (built-in dashboards) with flexibility (writing your own metrics with QQL and pulling data via API) which is a very hard thing to pull off.

What do you dislike?

Very few complaints - Quintly does everything they try very well. I would say that there are some advertised features that are not very useful right now, such as the influencer analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to their support team. They were very helpful in explaining the use of the product and offering a trial. And once you have a trial, play with the data! Their UI is intuitive and easy to use, and every dashboard widget has a help section explaining how the metrics are calculated.

We collect engagement metrics both for specific client requests, but also to integrate into our product to provide a holistic view of an industry on social and how the major brands fare when pushing different types of content.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

quintly review by <span>Tara-Tamiko, D.</span>
Tara-Tamiko, D.

quintly - the quiet but strong contender in the social media analytics field

What do you like best?

This analytics tool has everything in one place. The ability to group profiles is super helpful so you can focus on one brand at a time, or compare two brands on the same social media platform. Also, the accuracy is great (yep, I checked against Twitter Analytics!)

I also like that you can have a trial without having to submit your credit card details. And the best feature is that there is someone in customer service available to respond to your queries! This is super important with these types of companies, because knowing that your requests will be responded to promptly and professionally is a must.

Being able to export in many, many different formats is something I value a lot!

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any dislikes. I would like to mention they have a Swap feature that you'd do well to read about to understand how the product works to ensure it meets your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read about the Swap feature! quintly does things differently (and better) than other social media analytics tools. If you've used SumAll, you'll like quintly as an alternative.

I used it to carry out a social audit of a brand. Being able to get all the information in xlsx format was paramount to me. However, viewing the stats online and with the aid of charts, this helped me so much. I was able to make quick judgements so as to make speedy recommendations to the brand owner.

quintly review by <span>Renan K.</span>
Renan K.

Experience with Quintly

What do you like best?

1. Export the informations to excel, powerpoint, pdf.. 2. Nice design and interface 3. Custom metrics. 4. Perfect support with great professionals 5. Large field of information to monitor.

What do you dislike?

1. For customizing by myself I need to know about Programming language. However, chat support suited this need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since when I started using quintly features, I realized the greatness of the information that quintly provides and the quality of them. I tried the Trial Version and it helped me a lot. Some functionality was limited because of the version, but it still provided me great features.

Quintly's customer support is incredible. They have great professionals, very well trained and attentive. I'm totally satisfied with their service. They're helpful and proactive. And they have a quick reply.

The package seems a little expensive, but I'm sure it's worth it. I recommend !

Usei a ferramenta para monitorar perfis da minha empresa e concorrentes, criando indicadores de desempenho e qualidade.

quintly review by <span>Fernando G.</span>
Fernando G.

Most useful social tool, especially to track competitors

What do you like best?

The best about this software is that you can almost tailor it to anything you ever need. Social media software tends to focus on interactions and growth but Quintly not only does that but creates very useful graphics, you can analyse from 1 day to a whole year. Facebook Analytics is a baby compared to this enormous software.

Besides all this you can track what you competitors are doing and how are their numbers working out. You don't need to speculate about how much they are growing, or how are people interacting, you don't have to manually look for their most liked post.

Also recently they added an algorithm that sort of knows when a post was organic or paid(publicity), also you can analyse how boosting is working out for you and competitors.

The fact that you can track almost any social media outlet, including blogs or sites, is beyond amazing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I dislike mainly the prize, but then I use it and forget about it. The only main concern for me is that I need to be very careful of which social media outlets I choose because depending on your plan you have a cap on how many you can analyse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chose carefully which social media you're tracking and take advantage of your plan. Also organise neatly your folders and everything should be super easy.

The main problem it solves is making easier to track competitors. That is the main reason why I continue using it. Besides that the detailed graphics and information help me decide what is working in a day-to-day basis.

quintly review by <span>lingyi h.</span>
lingyi h.

Great social media analytics tool, especially for long-term tracking

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and will generate a comprehensive report about the social media performance of your tracking profile

What do you dislike?

I would recommend to open more free features, such as Twitter, and generate more reports from Quintly experts about the trendy topic, such as the election; and maybe enable a function to integrate all social media channel's likes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

I have used it before to analyze Uber's social media performance. And it allowed me to access the historical data of Uber's social media and an analysis of its engagement, so we were able to identify the problem and understand the growth pattern, thus tail made our proposal based on the insights given.

Learning about quintly?

* We monitor all quintly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.