Quora

Quora is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world's knowledge.

Work for Quora?
Inkling review  2x

Learning about Quora?

Quora Reviews

Showing 14 Quora reviews
Quora review by <span>Aditya S.</span>
Aditya S.

Your question matters

What do you like best?

Several questions have been asked about the problem-solving. In addition to this, the community is very friendly and ready to help new people solve their problems, or provide advice based on their experience at least, you can subscribe to topics and easily reply and new You can get summaries. This is a service, you can earn profits and continue to learn.

What do you dislike?

People's content can not be considered credible information Most writers are teens, who do not have 100% accurate information till professional knowledge. Rent a content by updating this answer, the reader considers this information to be appropriate and narrates on the right content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great program that helps you to work smoothly An easy way to understand and share skills Good and timely support Very fast launch system

Quora is used only for the promotion of myself and myself and my company. If I have a question, whether it is a technical problem or any other social issue, or how to deal with others in the interview, I can easily get it answered on Quora and get answers from other people specializing in this work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quora
Quora review by <span>Neel P.</span>
Neel P.

Quora | A world full of information

What do you like best?

The best thing about Quora is that it answers a problem: the answer is from well-known experts and experienced people who are very valuable to anyone who can learn new things every day. It's a good practice to ask a question. Here are all your questions answered by many experienced people all over the world. Using Quora is a good platform for sharing our opinions.

Frequently asked questions (FAQs) are from where we know about your problem in your favorite location. I also have a personal page that allows you to save all your questions, answers and messages.

What do you dislike?

The old Quora was better and intuitive as in design. A bad design change can cause any website to lose customers in a jiffy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended..

Our company is technology-based, there may be as many issues related to technology as in other fields. I have the benefit of solving my problems and I learned more about the work using Quora, which is great. I find problems that need advice almost every day because I do not have enough experience. If I have a question, technique or other social question or how to deal with others in an interview, I can easily ask Quora and get answers from other experts in the field.

What Knowledge Management solution do you use?

Quora review by <span>manoj o.</span>
manoj o.

Knowledge World Quora

What do you like best?

The best thing about Quora is that it has the answer for each and every question, The answers given by the well known professionals and also some experienced peoples which are very valuable for any person you can say as we can learn new things each and every day. You can know about the well experienced peoples, there thoughts and also can get unique answers.

What do you dislike?

Actually there are no such cons type but you can say that you will not get the things like other social networking sites as the Quora is the world of knowledge. No Dislikes, No Cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are no such recommendations as the Quora is on the right path of educating every one with the best answers we can have.

As I said that Quora is the world of knowledge you can any time search for your question and 99.99% probably you will find the answer of your question with most of the unique answers given by many professionals and this is useful to our employees in Youth Taken as our company is based on the technology field they can have many questions related to technology related and also on other fields. Actually in each and every field.

Quora review by <span>Harley V.</span>
Harley V.

If you want a competent answers you can got it on Quora

What do you like best?

Quora can help you find answers for any questions. You are provided with a personal page that allows you to save all the questions, answers and notifications that you sent. You can use other similar services, but Quora is definitely a ray. A simple interface helps you to immediately understand and get the right answer from specialists.

What do you dislike?

I am completely satisfied with the work of Quora, as I have repeatedly received an excellent answer to the question I asked. All the users are friendly and happy to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to receive only quality information from experts then Quora is exactly what you need.

I use Quora for personal self-education and for my compant promotions. If I have a question, in any field that interests me or my company, I ask them to specialists and I know for sure that the answer will get competent and always relevant.

Quora review by <span>Tushar P.</span>
Tushar P.

Quora "The knowledge world"

What do you like best?

As I have given the title of this review as The knowledge world, I love using the Quora software as it gives whole world's information. The first thing is to make account on Quora where you can show your identity of what you are pursuing right now and what are your future thoughts. There is a good habit of asking the questions, here all your questions will be answered by many of the experienced peoples across the world using Quora which is a good platform where we can share our views and can the views on that topic what others think about it. We can search about anything you want like peoples, things, questions. There are also some FAQs( Frequently asked questions) present from where we can know about the question which was arrised within you was somewhere someone was thinking about it. The FAQs are the best thing in it. There are many questions which are present in FAQs.

What do you dislike?

After introducing the what answer feature by Quora some of the things have been changed. Like the questions which are reposted and stuff are being extinguish which is not good. I am using Quora since 3 years so I would say that the old Quora was good than the new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the youngster's to use this software which will help them to know about various things going on in this world. And will also help them in their graduation. Thank you.

I have got the benefits of solving my own problems and using Quora I have learnt more about the business which is a great thing about it.

Quora review by <span>Gabriel D.</span>
Gabriel D.

The best service to get answer you needed

What do you like best?

A lot of already asked questions and solved problems. In addition, the community is very friendly and ready to help newcomers in solving their problems, or at least with advice based on their experience. In addition, you can subscribe to topics and simply receive new responses and digests on them. This is the service where you can spend a lot of time with benefit and constantly learning.

What do you dislike?

Maybe, nothing ) All that is already - good and convenient to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing service that helps you to solve different problems

Since I do not yet have enough experience, almost every day I encounter problems where advice is needed. I'm looking for something similar on Quora, and then I can ask a question. In 95% of cases, I always found or received an answer to my question, related to my current work.

Learning about Quora?

* We monitor all Quora reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.