Quora

Quora is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world's knowledge.

Work for Quora?

Learning about Quora?

Quora Reviews

Showing 22 Quora reviews
Quora review by Aditya S.
Aditya S.

"Your question matters"

What do you like best?

Several questions have been asked about the problem-solving. In addition to this, the community is very friendly and ready to help new people solve their problems, or provide advice based on their experience at least, you can subscribe to topics and easily reply and new You can get summaries. This is a service, you can earn profits and continue to learn.

What do you dislike?

People's content can not be considered credible information Most writers are teens, who do not have 100% accurate information till professional knowledge. Rent a content by updating this answer, the reader considers this information to be appropriate and narrates on the right content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great program that helps you to work smoothly An easy way to understand and share skills Good and timely support Very fast launch system

Quora is used only for the promotion of myself and myself and my company. If I have a question, whether it is a technical problem or any other social issue, or how to deal with others in the interview, I can easily get it answered on Quora and get answers from other people specializing in this work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quora
Quora review by Neel P.
Neel P.

"Quora | A world full of information"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Quora is that it answers a problem: the answer is from well-known experts and experienced people who are very valuable to anyone who can learn new things every day. It's a good practice to ask a question. Here are all your questions answered by many experienced people all over the world. Using Quora is a good platform for sharing our opinions.

Frequently asked questions (FAQs) are from where we know about your problem in your favorite location. I also have a personal page that allows you to save all your questions, answers and messages.

What do you dislike?

The old Quora was better and intuitive as in design. A bad design change can cause any website to lose customers in a jiffy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended..

Our company is technology-based, there may be as many issues related to technology as in other fields. I have the benefit of solving my problems and I learned more about the work using Quora, which is great. I find problems that need advice almost every day because I do not have enough experience. If I have a question, technique or other social question or how to deal with others in an interview, I can easily ask Quora and get answers from other experts in the field.

What Knowledge Management solution do you use?

Quora review by manoj o.
manoj o.

"Knowledge World Quora"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Quora is that it has the answer for each and every question, The answers given by the well known professionals and also some experienced peoples which are very valuable for any person you can say as we can learn new things each and every day. You can know about the well experienced peoples, there thoughts and also can get unique answers.

What do you dislike?

Actually there are no such cons type but you can say that you will not get the things like other social networking sites as the Quora is the world of knowledge. No Dislikes, No Cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are no such recommendations as the Quora is on the right path of educating every one with the best answers we can have.

As I said that Quora is the world of knowledge you can any time search for your question and 99.99% probably you will find the answer of your question with most of the unique answers given by many professionals and this is useful to our employees in Youth Taken as our company is based on the technology field they can have many questions related to technology related and also on other fields. Actually in each and every field.

Quora review by Harley V.
Harley V.

"If you want a competent answers you can got it on Quora"

What do you like best?

Quora can help you find answers for any questions. You are provided with a personal page that allows you to save all the questions, answers and notifications that you sent. You can use other similar services, but Quora is definitely a ray. A simple interface helps you to immediately understand and get the right answer from specialists.

What do you dislike?

I am completely satisfied with the work of Quora, as I have repeatedly received an excellent answer to the question I asked. All the users are friendly and happy to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to receive only quality information from experts then Quora is exactly what you need.

I use Quora for personal self-education and for my compant promotions. If I have a question, in any field that interests me or my company, I ask them to specialists and I know for sure that the answer will get competent and always relevant.

Quora review by Tushar P.
Tushar P.

"Quora "The knowledge world""

What do you like best?

As I have given the title of this review as The knowledge world, I love using the Quora software as it gives whole world's information. The first thing is to make account on Quora where you can show your identity of what you are pursuing right now and what are your future thoughts. There is a good habit of asking the questions, here all your questions will be answered by many of the experienced peoples across the world using Quora which is a good platform where we can share our views and can the views on that topic what others think about it. We can search about anything you want like peoples, things, questions. There are also some FAQs( Frequently asked questions) present from where we can know about the question which was arrised within you was somewhere someone was thinking about it. The FAQs are the best thing in it. There are many questions which are present in FAQs.

What do you dislike?

After introducing the what answer feature by Quora some of the things have been changed. Like the questions which are reposted and stuff are being extinguish which is not good. I am using Quora since 3 years so I would say that the old Quora was good than the new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the youngster's to use this software which will help them to know about various things going on in this world. And will also help them in their graduation. Thank you.

I have got the benefits of solving my own problems and using Quora I have learnt more about the business which is a great thing about it.

Quora review by Gabriel D.
Gabriel D.

"The best service to get answer you needed"

What do you like best?

A lot of already asked questions and solved problems. In addition, the community is very friendly and ready to help newcomers in solving their problems, or at least with advice based on their experience. In addition, you can subscribe to topics and simply receive new responses and digests on them. This is the service where you can spend a lot of time with benefit and constantly learning.

What do you dislike?

Maybe, nothing ) All that is already - good and convenient to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing service that helps you to solve different problems

Since I do not yet have enough experience, almost every day I encounter problems where advice is needed. I'm looking for something similar on Quora, and then I can ask a question. In 95% of cases, I always found or received an answer to my question, related to my current work.

Quora review by Bhavesh P.
Bhavesh P.

"Good Q/A platform for all types of questions"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty good website which provides you with good answers given by other people. It's accurate and upto point with upvote and downvote system. It always ranks good answers to the top automatically. It's the best thing of it's kind.

What do you dislike?

The UI changes Quora does every now and then is a bit annoying and takes time to get used to that UI. Otherwise, it's great as a platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For quality question and answers, use this.

Quora is used by me solely for educatiing myself and for me and my company promotions. If I have a question, be it technical question or any other social question or how to deal with other people in interview, I can easily ask it on Quora and get answers from other people who are specialized in this matter.

Quora review by User in Computer Software

"Get answer to every question"

What do you like best?

The saying that "there are no foolish questions" definitely applies here. Have a question and feel it is embarrassing just post anonymously and get answers from experts, I have been using it for past 4 years and I have definitely learnt a lot. There are people all around the world who provide exact information. Top writers with lakhs of views will change your perspective of thinking.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Quora is the moderation and banning process. Sometimes you may get banned for the thing that you may think is not even worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any type of opinion, advice, question or any problem that you face in real life or even in the corporate world, give it a try it will definitely add to the value.

As a part of a working organization you get a hell lot of problems and questions every day, sometimes you are baffled, sometimes you need expert advice and that too for free, so quora is the best place for that.

Quora review by Consultant in Apparel & Fashion
Consultant in Apparel & Fashion

"Sneak-peak of your solutions"

What do you like best?

The replies are genuine, as any random person can reply which ultimately results from the real-time experiences.

I like the feature where as per the qualifying criteria the person is asked to answer. Eg: That person should have answered few required no. of questions or maybe particular no. of views.

I love the blog section.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays Quora is also becoming overloaded with unnecessary content, hence people are kind of losing the interest and trust due to the non-required content.

There should be a check on the questions and discussions taking place there. As it is becoming more like a fun social media rather than informational social media platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but to a limited extent.

It's really easy to look for a feedback of a company from a layman's perspective

Many details which are not present on sites can be found , for e.g. : The small questions related to a job in a company..People ask many questions and answers are given by people working in those companies. So it solves a problem of the candidate and recruiter as well saving them from answering a heck of questions.

Quora review by Oleksandr T.
Oleksandr T.

"Place to find all answers"

What do you like best?

Quora is really one of the few places where I can ask a question on almost any topic and get quick answers from professionals in the subject area. Once such a place for me were Google Groups, but they are very uncomfortable and have almost died. Also, I like the fact that I often receive emails from Quora with questions that are really interesting to me.

What do you dislike?

I did not notice any errors when working with the service, but its UI could be made a little more convenient

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you ask the question on Quora, ask yourself - "in what form do I want to get an answer, simple answers or expanded ones, do I want to get answers from my followers or from other people"? Also, try to specify questions and provide more information.

We often conduct sociological research using Quora. To do this, you need to first get a lot of followers. Also, if we have doubts about the business model of the product or what tools are better to use when working with the audience, we always ask this on Quora.

Quora review by Shweta K.
Shweta K.

"Find every answer at one place"

What do you like best?

Quora provides an answer to each and every question. There are many experts on Quora who gives you proper and accurate answer to your question. Most of the questions are already asked and answered. So, it is very easy to find and share.

What do you dislike?

Some answers are too long to read. So, it takes lots of time to read. Other then that, there is no disadvantage of Quora.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any question related to anything, then you can find your answer here from the industry experts.

I am using Quora to find personal and professional answers. Also, I am very active on Quora. So, answered many questions and shared helpful answers with others.

Quora review by Angelena D.
Angelena D.

"Better way to share"

What do you like best?

Perfect work for me and all people around me.Gives a strong hand of sharing and develop our knowledge. Hand in hand with support.Always ask about few subjects.Good work.

What do you dislike?

More helpful solution.I like in Quora everything.makes my brain work well and keep me always up.Thank you a lot for great support service.That you gives a lot attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, recommend. If you are the person who needs to know more than its perfect to have.Perfect and easy share with knowlege and ability to undertand more about all.

This day my work just with Quora. We are asking a lot of question and always received answers.Which is really helpful to us.Very easy to track themes look through grade content.

Quora review by Frederic H.
Frederic H.

"You can share faster and easy."

What do you like best?

Great work for all my team and me.i can easily share all my knowledge with a people which I need. I like to work on skills which i can develop. Good and right support service.

What do you dislike?

On my opinion, everything is good with this software.I don't have any bad issues with it. I'm glad that I can have a right advice from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software which helps you work well. An easy way to understand and to share with skills. Support is good and in right time. Very fast sharing system.

We are glad to use that helping program. Good and fast sharing with experience. Powerful tools which are nice to use and work. Understandable and clear work.

Quora review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Best social networking site ever might come across to share your knowledge"

What do you like best?

With the advent of the internet, one could connect to anyone in any corner of the world.One thing that I like about Quora is that it serves as a platform where the writer from different countries with diverse backgrounds and traditions share their disparate views and opinion on different topics. Quora instills in us the insatiable curiosity to understand things and ponder over them.

What do you dislike?

Peoples content cannot be considered as reliable information. Most of the writers are teenagers who haven't achieved expertise in providing 100% correct information. The content is praised by upvoting that answer. Readers consider the information as appropriate and thus place their judgments based on the partially correct content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quora is a great site wherein people write great insights about everything but you cannot blindly trust it. ONe should also apply his sense and intellect in perceiving whether the information as authentic or not. Quora also has an A2A feature wherein one could ask questions to a specific user and understand his thought process for the same. Quora has answers to almost all the questions popping up in your mind or intriguing you. Get your answers at Quora from multiple authors.

Quora is a great platform to learn new concepts and understand people's opinions and stand up for each other. One gets to learn and understand new things which they might have never heard of. The imbibing of the contents posted by experts helps us in broadening our intellectual and turns us into a better writer.

Quora review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best knowledge based app "

What do you like best?

If I talk about Quora, there is lot of things I can say. Everyday I usually spend 2 hours reading stuffs on quora, it’s just not only gives me information about any scarifying stuff, you can post your personal question and lot of peoples here love to give you feedback.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking there is nothing I dislike about Quora. Proud to be quorian :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try it once. Rather than surfing social media if you switch on quora , it might be helpful

Sometime I get stuck with some problems like as a part of my job I do data analysis on various genome dataset. Most of time I prefer asking question on Quora for the solution. Quora has never disappointed me

Quora review by Jigar K.
Jigar K.

"Every question is answered here"

What do you like best?

Quora provides the answer for each and every question, that's the best thing about this platform. We can also save our question-answer to read later. Also, it contains all descriptive answer to help in details.

What do you dislike?

Some answers are too long to read. So, it's boring to read for long answers. Other than that there is no dislike.

I am using Quora for reading or writing general questions and their solution. The answer is up to the mark and very clear so it saves a lot of research time.

Quora review by Teekay M.
Teekay M.

"Simply practical "

What do you like best?

Quora is just great. Many users are professionals with so much experience in their respective fields. The best part is that it's free. There's so much going on and I just couldn't stress enough how important it is to be part of the community.

What do you dislike?

Automatic replies on Quora. Some companies use bots to answer questions whenever some words are mentioned, perhaps that must be regulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it asap.

Generating leads. You can follow different topics and recommend your own tools and platforms.

Quora review by aakriti  k.
aakriti k.

"Most helpful"

What do you like best?

Quora is the best thing I have ever come across on the internet. If you are having any question the best place to find your answer is Quora, if you are confused about any issue the place where you can find your answer in Quora

What do you dislike?

Quora should start using some better privacy policies

Recommendations to others considering the product

need to build strong security policies .

This is the best platform for every learner or non-learner to find the answers for there query, there is o limit in quora to find the solution to your problem. Every one here is free to answer and free to share there opinion

Quora review by 🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.
🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.

"Quora Excellent for Networking and Social Connections"

What do you like best?

Quora is an excellent platform to use, it's an environment where questions are asked and it gives you the opportunity to help others. The app is excellent and has the same functionality as the website.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, it functions the same as the website!

Sharing valuable content and meeting others who are seeking help through means of asking for written advice.

Quora review by JAIDEEP S.
JAIDEEP S.

"Authentic and curated insights"

What do you like best?

Quora is a platform via which i am able to searrch for data which is not commercially available. There is no bias. There is multiple prespectives involved and there is not busniess or propoaganda angle associated,

What do you dislike?

Dislikes.

No night mode.

High levels of plagiarism and people constantly complaining about it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kindly use for right inputs.

Insights, Shortcuts, International exposure, Biz devellopment.

Quora review by User

"BEST PLACE FOR GETTING MULTIPLE INFORMATION "

What do you like best?

The fact that you can get answers from different people concerning any topic /issue, be it personal or public

What do you dislike?

with my many years of experience with quora it is alright to say i do not dislike any feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need various accurate answers/advice to questions on anything ....its a platform for getting advice/answers from experienced individuals

currently i used quora to find a suitable network monitoring tool for a client and the response was awesome

Quora review by Nishit T.
Nishit T.

"Quora - One stop for every problem in your personal /professional life"

What do you like best?

Quora is clean, ad-free place to ask interesting questions and get in depth answers. Website is polished and efficient ,without unnecessary clutter of ads or graphics.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it becomes repetitive echo chamber with overly zealous moderation and selective enforcement of their so called "Be nice " policy. Trolling questions have also proliferated up on overall moderation.

Ability to connect to great experts

High number of sources of information

Network of users is pretty good

Learning about Quora?

* We monitor all Quora reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.