1. Product video showing what Qwilr is all about (90 seconds).
2. Introductory overview video showing Qwilr basics (150 seconds).
3. Fundamentals webinar covering Qwilr's most popular features (21 minutes).
Qwilr is reimagining the way you communicate with your clients. We help you make beautiful, intuitive sales and marketing documents that look impressive and integrate seamlessly with your business.
- Reimagine your old decks and PDFs and dream up creative, inspiring communications that look professional and are easy to make with our high-quality Template Library.
- Use our interactive pricing tools to give your clients a quote that’s flexible, interactive and adaptable to their needs. Create quote packages, upsell using optional line items, and provide conditional pricing in an interactive format.
- Streamline your sales process by using allowing your clients to accept, sign, and pay in one seamless flow. Integrate with HubSpot, Salesforce, accounting tools, and more.
- Invite your team and collaborate on the same document at the same. Control exactly who has access, so important documents are never overridden.
- Promote or privately share your Qwilr Pages across any device. Update your live content, even after sharing, so typos become a thing of the past.
- Get deep insights into what’s making your business tick and course correct accordingly. See how many times your Qwilr Page was viewed, which sections they spent the most time on, and create reports quickly with our Audit Trail.
- Take control of your communications with and re-use your favorite sections in a single click or use your company’s template, with your set company fonts and colors.
Although there are other online services that helps users improve the efficiency and effectiveness with which they produce sales documents, these services don't allow their users to produce interactive and mobile-friendly documents in an age where 75% of clients open sales documents on their mobile-devices (and first impressions last!) and technology is such that smart documents can help users save time and close more deals by enabling things like actionable data insights and cloud app integrations.
Similarly, there are many online services that help users build interactive and mobile-friendly webpages. However, these services don't allow their users to easily build webpages to replace sales documents – to save and reuse whole documents and even individual parts thereof and to integrate documents with their accounting and CRM systems to automate their sales processes and compress their sales cycles.