Qwilr

Qwilr

Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.

Work for Qwilr?

Learning about Qwilr?

Qwilr Reviews

Ask Qwilr a Question
Showing 281 Qwilr reviews
Qwilr review by Declan R.
Declan R.

"The best quotes and user experience hands down"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create great looking quotes in minutes.

I can use simple templates and cost / quote blocks that are easy to add in and edit.

My clients get a great quote and I can get a good sense of their interest from the statistics on the platform.

As having a web design background - I can honestly say this is the most user friendly interface I have ever seen in an online application. It is just phenomenally intuitive and well designed.

What do you dislike?

1st world problem - but sorting of images. You add images and then finding and sorting ones to use again is a bit poor but - I am nitpicking here. It's like a 2/10 in terms of dislike.

I would also like to see reports available on mobile but it is desktop only. I think it is important for me to get a notification someone opened a quote and then see on my mobile the associated stats. But even that is 4/10 in terms of dislike level. It's no big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set it up well. Spend some time on it. And then you will be able to bang out quotes in minutes.

The ability to get great quotes done very quickly. Importantly they look great and are navigable. Clients can find the information they need in a snap and also choose options and packages. And this is the killer - I can create packages and options and they choose.

One of the best features is the 'signing' of documents. This has been great for legal contracts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qwilr
Qwilr review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Beautiful and Easy to use - A bit spendy though for the "extra" features"

What do you like best?

I love the interface - it is so very easy to use and looks amazing. The templates they have are great not to mention the free images that you can use to spice up your proposal. I also love that it has a quote feature that can total everything for the clients and gives them all the options that I need them to have.

What do you dislike?

I hate the url addresses that are assigned to the proposals. They are terribly long regardless and to have a "decent" one it costs no less than $70 per month. To get a white label is ridiculous. I also hate that I can't embed them into my website and that the proposals under the "minimal" plan once signed, can't be pulled up and viewed again except as a PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great system but if you really want it to show off your brand and company you have to get the more expensive plans. I feel like they need a 4th option because jumping from business to enterprise there are a lot of differences along with price.

The simplicity and the professionalism of the software has helped us to impress several clients and has given us a direction for our personal website.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Qwilr review by Madhur B.
Madhur B.

"Proposal Management like a breeze."

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of creating a proposal and getting notifications when it has been viewed. The customization and drag and drop interface is great. After I started using this product, a lot of my time is being saved which now I can use for other productive tasks.

What do you dislike?

All features are great however would love to see more reports. To be specific, would like to see how many clients won in a month, percentage win rate, average cycle date to win a project based on the proposal submitted. Also if these can be represented in terms of a graph, that will be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product for any agency or individuals who look to provide proposals to prospective clients with a wow factor. Its very easy to manage. Moreover you can get notification when your proposal was viewed and the amount of time a prospective client has spent in reviewing the proposal which provides a better insights. Highly recommend this product to the community.

Initially, I have to spend lot of time creating proposals and when no idea when client viewed it, so was tracking things in the dark. With qwilr, I can now create and manage proposals very easily. Also can see when client viewed it and how much time was spent. This make the tracking very easy. My clients are also happy with the layout of the elements in the proposal and its a win-win approach for everyone.

Qwilr review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"A really good tool for creating proposals"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track all of the proposals easily. You can see when someone has opened up the proposal, how many times they have opened it up and even get the customer to sign the acceptance for the proposal, making it a lot easier to manage your pipeline. Overall the analytics are simple to understand and as such has helped us shorten our sales cycle because we know roughly where the opportunity is at, without having to wonder, "have they opened up the email etc?"

What do you dislike?

Probably the most frustrating thing has been the saved template view. There is no way to sort or categorise the templates, making it an absolute pain to work out which quote to use. We have dozens of templates because we work in different currencies and it does slow us down when we have to double check to see if we are using the right template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the tutorials on how to create templates or else you could spend more time than you need to building the templates. We spent 3 months creating templates off old ones, and then we worked out to create quoting blocks which has made our life a lot easier.

The main problem we solved was managing the buying cycle in the sales pipeline. QWILR gives you visibility on where you proposals are at and gives you notifications when a customer has opened the proposal, how many times they have viewed it and more importantly when they accept the proposal.

One of the other problems we have solved is we now have good looking proposals and instead of just using a proforma invoice as a pdf we have been able to implement story based proposals.

The main benefits have been the ability to reduce our sales cycle time and increase our sales acceptance success rates.

Qwilr review by Raphaël T.
Raphaël T.

"Beautiful. Simple. Love it."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to keep consistent branding and build really beautiful quotes and documents that are actually just gorgeous web pages. I like that feature development is ongoing, and that they provide new value on a fairly regular basis. For example, as of this writing, they are in the process of releasing a much more comprehensive quoting feature.

What do you dislike?

Not much. They're a bit more expensive than the alternatives I considered, but I think they're worth it. I guess one thing that they could do a bit better is keyboard shortcuts. One thing that has come up relatively often for me is I like the "ctrl+k" or "cmd+k" keyboard shortcut that is pretty standard in most WYSIWYG editors to add a link. Qwilr's editor doesn't allow this, so I have to switch to the trackpad to add a link, which is mildly annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that Qwilr won't allow you to do any crazy tweaking of your designs. But as a company that does design work, we love this: they offer a beautiful design system to start with, that you then tweak to your branding. Some other solutions we considered included completely customizable editors, where you could move things around on a page, but that was way more work than we wanted to do. Qwilr provided the perfect level of customizability + an excellent design base.

We build quotes and provide certain types of documents using Qwilr. Our quotes now look beautiful, matching our brand as a design-conscious development company.

Qwilr review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Words of a feather flock together"

What do you like best?

When an application is both functional, intuitive and fun to use, that's when the magic happens! As one who sees and uses hundreds of SaaS products, I think Qwilr is one of those applications that has a perfect balance. The attention given to each detail is felt as a user and is of course a most pleasant to use.

What do you dislike?

The new quote system has more options but a few UI tweaks and options can make it even more friendly for the end user receiving the Qwilr.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's probably 100s of products in the market space that have similar functionality. If presentation quality, excellent user experience, analytics, and speed are what you are after, then I would seriously consider Qwilr. It has a pleasant approach to building proposals or digital documents. It has a number of useful integrations and the support has always been efficient notwithstanding the timezone difference. Regular updates also goes to show that the team at Qwilr are agile and dynamic and listen to their user base regularly.

In general, we never send a cold quote to clients. It somehow always has some extra meat to explain stuff in more detail. Qwilr has all the necessary features built into a single solution that generates good looking proposals every time. It's also good to know when our clients open Proposals and we can also understand how much time they spend on each section. We also have Qwilr integrated with Xero and Hubspot CRM so everything speaks to each other and that's perfect.

Qwilr review by Ray G.
Ray G.

"Love it! Has saved us a tremendous amount of time in our quoting process."

What do you like best?

Bottom line.... Qwilr has directly impacted on our conversion rate...since we started using the system in Jan 2018, out conversion rate has increased by almost 40%.

The system is totally intuitive, and has saved so much time. The documentation process and flow is really easy to use and extremely customised so we can shape it how we want. One of the best features is the analytics, in tracking when the proposal has been opened, how often and the most viewed sections.

Previously we used Workflow Max, what can i say more its like upgrading first class, for not that much.

What do you dislike?

Just a minor thing that with the new upgrade we have to manually reintroduce the accept section.

Also would love to have some customisation to the background in the new Accept section.

With regards the analytics, would love to exclude the IP addresses of our team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After testing several quoting system, Qwilr beats the rest hands down for me.

Previously spent at least an hour putting quotes together, especially in tailoring them, now it takes 10 mins. Also the fact that our team members can preview the proposal before going out is fantastic, and they can directly edit as well. Over all it allows us to take a template quote and efficiently tailor it to the client extremely easy and adding a personal touch.

Qwilr review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Automates the Process of Creating Professional Proposals"

What do you like best?

The platform interface is robust and intuitive. The finished product offers a very professional appearance to prospective clients who instantly feel like they are being courted by a capable and technically advanced agency.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of trial and error to get the proposals to look finished, and we had some issues with clients accepting proposals without indicating the correct option they were choosing. Our proposals offer multiple options so we are still learning how to direct the clients to complete the proposal correctly.

Qwilr proposals allow for a wealth of information to be included along with the fees and pricing. Qwilr is saving us countless hours of email correspondence answering FAQ's by allowing us to flesh out the proposal with the pertinent information the client requires on a consistent basis.

Qwilr review by Courtney K.
Courtney K.

"Easy to use, multi-function and looks sharp!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and results look great!

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to change colors outside of the brand colors, more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are highly impressed by Qwilr and they continue to release new features and upgrade existing ones to further improve their product. Right now, the design aspects are somewhat limited - I'd like to see more photo options that are more business-specific, as well as be able to change font colors and styles in different Qwilrs without having to change our brand defaults.

Overall, we're very happy and have found it much easier to train new users and streamline our proposal process with Qwilr.

We continue to increase our use of Qwilr for various purposes - currently, we use it for proposals, monthly metrics reporting to clients, internal documentation (team handbook), and other client presentations.

Qwilr review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Great Software - Easy to Use and Creates Appealing Proposals"

What do you like best?

Qwilr has the ability to house many quotes and they duplicate easy. Their new templates are simple to use and easy to customize for each situation.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see folders. I know that is kind of "old man" of me, but with thousands of proposals we put out, it would be nice. I would also like to see an option to populate PDF's directly into the proposals rather than clicking on a link and being directed to the PDF on a shared file. A direct drop of PDFs would be awesome!

We have been able to quickly quote using links rather than creating a proposal in our proprietary pricing system every time we need to quote stock inventory. This has created serious efficiencies for our sales team.

Qwilr review by Austin M.
Austin M.

"Best Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

Qwilr creates webpages, not just documents. This means that you aren't constrained by the limits of a page, and you can change a proposal even after sending it.

What do you dislike?

Photo resizing options are limited, so sometimes you can't get the image large enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Qwilr out, and learn some basic HTML and CSS if you want to go really custom (reflect the brand colors of your potential client - it's flattering). Photoshopping your own images to go in proposals can also add a nice touch.

Qwilr has allowed me to create beautiful proposals much faster than anything else I've tried, saving me hours while making the company look good. It's also a great way to make any sales materials you send to clients look great - and you can edit them after the fact, since they're live webpages.

Qwilr review by Harrison D.
Harrison D.

"Best tool around for quoting, case studies and online documents in general"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use. Brilliantly, these guys don't have a support desk that you can phone. They have training videos on everything and utilise email to respond (very prompt). Because it's so easy to use, it was easy to figure everything out.

I love the templates, and I love the variety of images and videos that can be used. Their document signing feature is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much - I would like to see more inbuilt videos, however I can use YouTube so it's not a big issue. Only other thing is being able to get two parties to sign (ie. sending to one person and once they sign sending it to another person to countersign. I'm still using DocuSign because of not knowing how to do this with Qwilr. Once I learn though, then I will use this product for signing exclusively.

Major benefits include signing and presentation of proposals and case studies. The Hubspot integration and Build-your-own template feature has also helped my team be far more productive. For the cost-effective price, Qwilr provides so much value. Would highly recommend.

Qwilr review by Oliver B.
Oliver B.

"Looks slick. Saves us a huge amount of time. Wins us more business"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is hands down one of the best tools I've ever used in Sales. Why?

1. It saves our team masses of time editing PDFs/Word Docs. We just create some core templates, and clone each one with a single click. Then just tweak copy, costs and the proposal is ready. I'd estimate we are saving 5 hours a week - this is a substantial business saving.

2. Clients absolutely LOVE them. Multiple times I've had clients comment on how clear our proposals are. This breeds confidence in our approach, and means we close more business.

3. Now this is the interesting one. Qwilr has actually helped us increase our prices. We A/B tested new pricing on Qwilr vs new pricing via our old proposal methods, and we found we closed more business at the higher price point with Qwilr. It's hard to assign this 100% to Qwilr as there were other variables involved, but it appears, related to point #2 above, that the clarity and confidence Qwilr brings in the proposal process, means that clients are more willing to accept those costs.

4. Their customer support is super reactive. It's unlikely that you'll need them because the product is so stable, but when I needed help with some formatting issues within a Quote block they replied to emails within a couple of hours each time. That is rare these days.

All in all, I can't imagine not using Qwilr from now on. It just works on so many levels.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more formatting options in certain blocks. For example, quote blocks are quite limited in terms of text placement/alignment. But you can easily work around this so it's not a big problem. It's a drop in the ocean compared to the teeth grinding pain of editing the text in a PDF!

I think the cloning of quotes could be handled a little better in a team scenario. For example, my colleagues sometimes forget that if they click on one of my quotes it clones it rather than previewing it. This makes things messy. I think this could be clearer from a UI point of view. I also think it would work better if the default option was simply to "look at" or "preview" the quote, rather than clone. Cloning is a very purposeful action, so it should really be hidden behind a click. Of course I get that you don't want team mates editing live proposals (and cloning by default protects them to an extent) but it would be simpler if you just had access rights, and options were clearly marked: "Preview/Edit/Clone" - Edit only being available if the original creator had given rights to that team member.

Please see my answers above in "What do you like best". The things I like best are so intrinsically linked to business benefits it doesn't merit a separate section. I guess this is the genius of Qwilr really, and why it's going to be so successful

Qwilr review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Changed the way we present ourselves"

What do you like best?

Using QWILR was a game changer for us. After years of presenting proposals in the same fashion using MS Word, we were on the look out of a solution that would give us tracking and traceability. QWILR offered us an opportunity to get this but with the added "wow" of producing what is essentially a web page format which is quite a different offering. We really like the embedded images and videos as well as the rate cards and the fact that it renders itself on different devices means that proposals can be read on phones, tablets etc without losing the wow.

What do you dislike?

Having become avid users and extended it across the entire sales team, there are always recommendations we can make and in fairness, the team at QWILR have always responded. Speed of loading can some times be an issue and there have been odd periods of short downtime which is not good when a proposal is sent to a prospective client but in general, it is the cornerstone of our proposal presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wow your customers and prospects with great looking quotes

Having a central repository for sales proposals across a remote and international team is crucial. We also needed a speedier way to put proposals together and this has been a huge win for us

Qwilr review by Lee Q.
Lee Q.

"Qwilr Makes Me Money!"

What do you like best?

It's innovative and unique to my clients. Because I am a web designer and I use really nice looking design cues in my designs, it's great to have QWILR around to complement my work by sending very polished estimates and quotes to my clients and customers.

What do you dislike?

There are a few odds and ends in the user interface that I don't like, but overall it's really easy to use. One thing I don't like is the price of the business plan. It's too steep of an incline from free to pro, then pro to business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the $29 Pro version. Totally worth it.

I have overcome many hurdles of presenting and selling myself and my services because QWILR just looks so damn good. My clients are used to getting boring PDF documents and line item statements. With QWILR I get to tell a story along the way with multimedia and make my customers fall in love with the idea of working with me.

Qwilr review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Saves our agency time on routine proposals! BONUS: It looks great too!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and time savings. Our clients really like the design and we've actually had clients become Qwilr customers themselves. Additionally, the ability to quickly clone projects yet another massive time savings. Having version control with a proposal platform is a really neat feature as well. If you send out proposals frequently, I'd highly recommend giving Qwilr a try.

Branding can be customized quickly and easily which makes your proposals look even better. You only have to add your fonts, colors, and logo once. Then you're done. It's pretty painless. I also dig the QuickBooks integration, makes invoicing much easier and eliminates one step. Overall, Qwilr is a great solution and we've been happy using it for the past several months.

What do you dislike?

The version control feature can be a little wonky. Although, once you get used to it you'll be able to navigate through that minor issue quite easily. Although there's quite a selection of templates, I'd always like to see more being added on a more frequent basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial and you can get a pretty good understanding during that time if it's going to be a good fit for your business. I'd certainly recommend giving it a shot.

Time savings, professional appearance without the added expense of custom designs, analytics (e.g., how many times has the proposal been viewed), ease of use and shareability.

Qwilr review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"The only thing bad is the name, and I'm getting over that. "

What do you like best?

Qwilr is pretty terrific. We are using it for custom landing pages for outbound email campaigns, replacing pages we used to make with word press. We also use it for proposals. In both cases, it adds a level of polish and professionalism to our small company which speaks to our values: high-end, well-designed communications. In effect, we are walking the walk, with Q. (my nickname).

But let's get past the tech. Which everyone should. Yes, the code is impressive. Blah blah blah. The team behind the code is even better. I send emails, they write back. They are 3x more responsive than just about any cloud/ as a server / software / startup whatever the hell the category is I have worked with.

What do you dislike?

The name. Auto corrects to god knows what.

Some of the styling could use some polish. But they are working on that, as I just got invited to try some new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't care about how things look, it's not your thing. But then, good luck coming across well.

Proposals are a pain in the ass. With Q, you can be more efficient, while ending up with something way better looking.

Qwilr review by Greg Alan R.
Greg Alan R.

"Sharing Your Proposal With A Prospective Client? Qwilr Makes It Easy."

What do you like best?

Qwilr's aestchically beautiful designs, mixed with the easy-to-use functionality create an amazing combination that is really hard to beat.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I have been able to find is that typing is sometimes(albeit seldom) delayed and the typed text will appear whereever you move the cursor to. For example, if you type a sentence on line 1 and there is lag, you have to wait until that text appears on line 1 before you can jump to line 2 and edit or add more text there, otherwise the text from line 1 will print out on line 2.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to deliver proposals, or even documents in general, absolutely give Qwilr a try. You won't regret it.

Problems solved:

1. Creating beautiful proposals

2. Tracking proposals / proposal analytical information (e.g., length of time viewed, longest viewed section)

Benefits:

1. Ease-of-use

2. Built in templates

3. Built in tools (e.g., built in quote generator)

Qwilr review by Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.

"Flexible proposal builder with a big focus on aesthetics "

What do you like best?

The consideration that Qwilr have put into design is quite evident as proposals look beautiful on both desktop and mobile. Although no design experience is necessary to build stunning proposals the platform is also flexible enough to accommodate design customisation provided you are comfortable with a little code.

What do you dislike?

The only frustrating element with Qwilr is in how templates are handled, you can clone/template sections within a proposal but to use an entire proposal as a template Qwilr have a system called blueprint the downside of which is that child proposals created like this are nestled under the parent proposal making them a faff to locate unless you can remember which template you used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If design is an important aspect of your sales proposition then Qwilr is a solid choice and it's worth spending some time customising the platform at the beginning.

Beautiful proposals created quickly. This has had a direct impact on our conversion rates.

Qwilr review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Well designed, professional quotes that make me look good."

What do you like best?

After setting up the templates, it's so easy to rocket off a quote to a client minutes after knowing what to propose. I often get a response "wow, that was fast!" And, I like the ease Qwilr makes it for clients to Accept quotes using the giant button.

What do you dislike?

Formatting the online version of the quote can be tricky when creating a printable PDF. Periodically I need a hard copy of the quote, and the section breaks can get quirky with the page brakes...hanging text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After getting the templates set up, creating and sending a quote couldn't be simpler.

Speeds up the time to create quote. Templates are consistent for all reps in the company. Client's really like that the details are easy to read because of the design, and how simple it is to accept the quote. Qwilr takes the complexity out of proposal creation so that we can concentrate on the clients' needs and selling more!

Qwilr review by Jeannine A.
Jeannine A.

"Qwilr has saved me tons of time and helped me win projects."

What do you like best?

I love the pre-designed templates and the ability to re-use content blocks between projects. It also streamlines my business to have my contract and proposal all in one document that my clients can easily accept and submit a deposit. The clients receive a link to their proposal, which always reflects the latest version of the proposal if we need to make changes. No more sending multiple PDFs.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have a little more control over the visual design of my proposals. The designs offered are sharp, but I would like to customize them a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving it a try. I think Qwilr is a hidden gem, and I feel fortunate to have found it. They offer a free version of up to 5 projects, so it's an easy way to dip your toe in.

Before I started using Qwilr, I found it difficult to demonstrate the professionalism of my company. Sending PDF proposals doesn't exactly impress. Qwilr looks modern, professional, and, most importantly, makes it enjoyable for my clients to read my proposal and easy for them to accept.

Qwilr review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Amazing experience to my clients"

What do you like best?

I like the impact that produce in my clients when they receive a proposal and their experience is very pleasant from the beginning, they can realize better the product or project.

What do you dislike?

Qwilr could bring more elements to improve the UX for users who create the projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You could get some issue through first days but you can use the support team, they are amazing and could solve your issue immediately

A different way to show the work, proposals and brochures of my company, also follow the results of analytics and try to improve our communication with our users and what they kind of content they are waiting to know about.

Qwilr review by Agency in Entertainment
Agency in Entertainment

"Love Using Qwilr"

What do you like best?

I love how the proposal is professionally designed. We have received a lot of great feedback from using the software. I love how we can set the agenda and have everything in one place.

Our Agenda

1. Approach to Video / ROI of Video

2. Our Process & Timeline

3. Overview of Industry / Budgeting

4. Examples

5. Results

6. Our Idea for You

7. Next Steps

This helps add a personalized touch for each client that we work with.

What do you dislike?

The PDF's need some work. When I download the PDF, the formatting is OFF a tad. I always have to go back in and tweak some things for the PDF to look presentable.

It doesn't integrate with our payment processor (DirectPay and Authorize.net) that we use. Instead, you must use Stripe. The reason I'd like it to integrate with our payment processor is so that we could set up payment plans, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To work more on the PDF designs. Make sure when downloaded, the formatting is set.

I'm able to get more professional quotes over to our prospects. This helps deliver the WOW factor and really is a great place to have everything in one place from the quote, to our work, to our client success stories. Once they Accept The Project, the terms and conditions are agreed upon.

Qwilr review by Ivan K.
Ivan K.

"Qwilr Review"

What do you like best?

I like the standard of the presentation within the documents and the ability to know that the recipient has opened the document. I like the ability to provide links to product videos as this is quite helpful in the sales process.

What do you dislike?

I would like pictures to include warehouse, office and manufacturing environments. The user experience is some times a bit clunky but it is improving. Links sometimes don't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the use of Qwilr to others and would encourage people to practice the use of the product before using with prospects. It is best to set up templates and then modify those using the clone tool.

Qwilr allows me to stay in touch with prospects during the sales cycle which is important. It allows me to provide information to prospective clients.

Qwilr review by User

"Great for consistent proposals with relatively simple structure"

What do you like best?

I love that you can build, present and get signoff on proposals entirely online. The tool is simple to use, available anywhere and makes it easy to build great looking proposals. It is a huge step up from the MS Word based proposals we were using

What do you dislike?

Template management is lacking, instead you just 'clone' a previous proposal and edit the content.

The reliance on an external form tool takes away from a smooth user experience (both in building and signing proposals) - I would love to see a proper template management tool where you can select a base template, pull in reusable blocks and add your custom blocks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the templates and make sure they provide the flexibility you need. If you have a requirement for highly customizable templates or more complete template management the tool is not quite there yet

Problems we faced were:

- Editing proposals offline in MS Word and sharing them - collaborative editing was difficult and we had to rely on a shared network drive which meant no access out of the office

- Need for digital signing to stop the print-sign-scan-email" manual steps - this was a major problem which slowed down the signoff of deals

Qwilr review by Syd S.
Syd S.

"So far so good…"

What do you like best?

The best part is that we can build a highly graphical presentation or proposal quickly. We can quickly repurpose existing assets on the Qwilr platoform, which not only saves a lot of time, we do not need specialized technical expertise to get going. Once we figured out how to tag blocks effectively, it really helps with the analytics.

What do you dislike?

It's outrageous that images are not responsive. At least that's the way it behaves. A lot of our best visual assets are in a landscape format and while the text is responsive and resizes appropriately, many of our images are truncated. This not only displays poorly online, it only compounds the problem when creating PDFs from Qwilr projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qwilr feels like a maturing product. The caveat that I have is that I was not responsible for the purchasing decision and as a result, I do not know if some of the things that I see as missing are in different tiers of the software.

At it's most basic, I would expect at least some ability to access and rewrite at least some of the CSS and HTML. Again, I would expect that a modern SaaS product would be completely responsive. And if there are serious technical limitations to this, that we are given guidance regarding optimal images sizes, etc.

We use the product to get a better sense of where prospects are interacting with our presentations and proposals. It helps us to learn what materials need to be improved, replaced, or just deleted. We use the analytics to gauge the level of engagement, which helps us have better conversations with our prospects. Ultimately, we want to know who read what when and then be able to take most appropriate action to close deals in a timely manner.

Qwilr review by Sanya M.
Sanya M.

"Simple, yet extremely effective"

What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about Qwilr is it's simple and straight forward layout. The layout and UX design of the website allows businesses to create proposals with ease. Another thing I like about it, is the views/visibility over proposals function. As an account manager, knowing when my clients have opened proposals and how many eyes have looked over it is extremely helpful.

I look forward to creating some new templates and playing around with the design/layout now that I have full access to the site.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice for the actual homepage once you log in to have subheadings where you can section off different client proposals so its easier to find them for reference.

Trying to win new clients. The benefits are- no more PDFs that get lost. All you need is a link, and as soon as I edit it, the client also receives the new updated format/copy included in the link in real time - very beneficial!

Qwilr review by Ricardo V.
Ricardo V.

"Perfect for convincing the client"

What do you like best?

The looks. It feels very professional for the client, and every single one of them have told me that they love how pro it looks. Also, is very easy to manipulate and personalize. I love that I only have to login, change some things and voilá, everything works just perfectly.

I also like that I can share a PDF or a link, and the client will feel satisfied and happy because he or she can see the proposal in their phone.

What do you dislike?

Right now the only thing I dislike is that I can't afford the Bussiness Plan. I haven't use any other webapp for this, but only looking at reviews I can tell Qwilr is the best in the market. At first I didn't have the money, and I thought it was expensive, but right now I know that every single dollar is well spent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make easy for your clients to see your proposal.

After Qwilr, I had to use Adobe Illustrator to do the things I now do with this tool. Now is easier because I've to send only a link and the client can check it out in his/her phone, b/c is responsive. The clients feels more secure with this tool because it looks very professional.

Qwilr review by Kris A.
Kris A.

"Qwilr is a game changer!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's not just an online proposal builder, it's an online proposal builder that was set up with UX in mind. I like the vast library of stock images, videos and layouts that make proposal building a fun experience. The pricing module is easy and transparent. I have already recommended Qwilr to three or four friends who are still using it. That should say enough in and of itself!

What do you dislike?

Still a little buggy and challenging on the formatting side with text and images within content blocks, but I know the guys are hard at work on that as I am seeing improvements month over month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It takes about 20 minutes to get the hang of it and you will be able to make your own decision from there.

Proposals used to be boring, time consuming, and frustrating. It's not just putting in brain-draining work, it's that it's unbillable and feels like adding insult to injury when a boring PDF gets declined. With Qwilr, the whole process is easier (15 minutes for a proposal assuming a basic template/content blocks are created) rather than 90 minutes, and it's easier on the eyes, soul and heart, even if the proposal gets turned down. With analytics and responsiveness in place as well, it's a big win across the board.

Qwilr review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Qwilr - the ultimate proposal tool"

What do you like best?

Having your presentation as a Qwilr means you don't have to worry about devices, browsers, files or really even internet if you already have it open!

What do you dislike?

PDF is ugly to extract or print. They're working on it from what they've said, and I get it. They'll get there with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely test it out to make sure it meets your needs. But also be all in with the integrations - it makes Qwilr that much richer.

It allows us to have a standard template deck that we can then customise to a particular meeting.

It also allows us to send private updates to customers and understand how many have opened it, viewed it and for how long (including sections) - beats email analytics any day.

Qwilr review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Qwilr, easy to use, versatile and creative"

What do you like best?

As a creative agency, it's important to showcase our work, creativity and uniqueness with each touchpoint. Qwilr allows us to do that with our proposals as well.

What do you dislike?

Many of the issues we initially disliked such as some of the inflexibility of formatting content etc. has been addressed in recent updates to the platform. Although we are still testing many of these features we see the benefits in the formatting improvements already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend giving Qwilr a try especially if you are in the creative industry. It's a great way to easily showcase your work while supplying an online or offline version of a proposal.

The ability to easily create, duplicate, reuse portions of proposals all while delivering them in a creative manner that is appropriate to our business as a creative agency.

Qwilr review by Fabiana D.
Fabiana D.

"Excellent tool for quotes and proposals"

What do you like best?

The ability to use templates and have a framework for all your quotes. Also, I love that the prospect could accept the proposal directly on the quote.

What do you dislike?

The posibility to change and work with the templates are very restricted. It would be nice if I coul edit the HTML because sometimes i literally fight with the template to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need a little patience but when you have all setup it will be smooth and super useful

My sales department now have a tool that makes us looks a more dynamic and innovative agency.

We can control the quotes and proposals in a one and only site and have a robust tool to let the prospect accept your proposal.

Also we can control the amount that we charge for every service as a template.

Qwilr review by Simon T.
Simon T.

"A great way to write and send proposals"

What do you like best?

The proposals look professional and its very easy to add sections, update wording and change pricing. This makes it easy to create templates for different services.

The ability to see when proposals have been viewed, and how many views, is great. It gives an indication of how close a proposal is to being signed.

What do you dislike?

Lack of an undo button, and ctrl-z does not work either. If they could fix these, it would be great. Searching for photos could be better, as could the selection of photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth using. Easy to create proposals, and support is great. They have had recent issues with analytics, but communicated well and fixed them within a couple of weeks.

Qwilr makes it easy to quickly send proposals to clients. I usually send them with 24 hours of a client meeting.

Qwilr review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Scale your workload...and your Image"

What do you like best?

As a business that is in a rapid growth phase, this has enabled us to get our collateral to have a similar feel and look. The professional, high tech formatting has been a boon for our reputation with clients.

What do you dislike?

Something that I have addressed with the QWILR team is the clutter that can be generated by creating multiple proposals or docs, through multiple teams. Folders and org specific templates would allow for less congestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether a large or small team, allows your marketing team to establish vision while those less "marketing-inclined" can create quick, effective proposals without a large review process being necessary...and repeatably,

Highly effective, beautiful and easy proposals while fitting with and improving our brand image.

Qwilr review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"How important are first impressions to you?"

What do you like best?

Qwilr changed the way I engage with my clients and partners. I am a brand consultant and strategic partner and work primarily in the entrepreneur space. I preach how important brand equity is and the crucial impact it has on business and bow with Qwilr I can practice what I preach. The look and feel (UX + UI) is amazing and I have had a 100% close rate since I started using this service.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be customize the url of my clients proposals and agreements in the Pro tier of Qwirl.

I am able to provide intuitive outlines to my services for my clients and include API connections to other programs I am using.

Qwilr review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great looking proposals, which clients love"

What do you like best?

Proposals look good, first and foremost. I'm so used to seeing Qwilr proposals now, so I forget that to some clients they have the wow factor. I have had several comments from clients specifically about how good the proposal looked. I like that you can embed video easily. And add splash images for sections. And that you can save "blocks" to then use to easily compose a new proposal (for those times the content varies). You can accept payment directly through the tool with Stripe integration, which is nice and frictionless for the client (and you). I've tried a lot of proposal software (Proposify, Bidsketch, Nusii etc) and this is the one that has stuck, so far.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of areas that need improvement. But the team behind Qwilr do seem to be always improving, and seeking customer feedback. For example, the way to search for images within the tool had a dire user experience, but they've obviously listened to feedback and have improved this area. Analytic information seems quite limited, so I don't really use it. And some of the e

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool needs improvement, but it's at least as good as every other proposal software I've tried, if not slightly better than the crowd. I recommend it.

Whether you're a freelancer or agency, you'll look more pro. First impressions matter, and with the right Qwilr, you can make an excellent one. It's not scientific, but it feels like I have been winning more jobs with this tool.

Qwilr review by Troy R.
Troy R.

"Qwilr's Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create a proposal or landing page

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't offer more landing page features with forms that allow for multiple people requesting more information. Also that you can't change a user on your team. For example, one team member quit and we couldn't delete him off of our account or change his name to the new rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, highly suggest it. There are some problems that they will flush out I imagine. One thing is the inability to change users on your team. Support isn't very responsive as well. All that said, it's still fantastic.

We send all of our proposals out through Qwilr. Great tool.

Qwilr review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Easy to use and easy to share"

What do you like best?

The platform sets our presentations apart and let's us track views in a way we couldn't before. It's extremely user-friendly and has made the process of sharing our capabilities and products with clients so easy, while also giving us a tool where we can collaborate as a team and be more efficient and effective.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more detailed metrics/analytics, and for the images/videos I use to be added automatically to a personal media library that I can pull from on new presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you're consistently pitching business, there's nothing better that I've used to tell a clear story in a visual way, share content that's easy for clients to receive, and track information about the success of that info-sharing.

Easy sharing of presentations that doesn't get stuck behind corporate firewalls (which usually happens if you send, for example, a long powerpoint). Easy to use our branding assets and make something that looks better and is more shareable than any powerpoint.

Qwilr review by Claire P.
Claire P.

"The only third party software we can't work without"

What do you like best?

Our clients are constantly commenting on how impressive and engaging our documents are. We love the integration with Youtube so we can create personalised video messages to our clients, and that an accepted quote immediately raises an invoice in Xero.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was more flexibility in formatting the different styles of the blocks and content, such as more bullet point options and flexibility and heading types. We have long ts and cs so a way to make this more user-friendly for our clients would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We continue to try a lot of tools to help our business work more efficiently. Qwilr is the only tool that I'd cry if they took it away. It provides an interesting and professional window to our business, and we get heaps of comments from clients on how impressive our proposals are. Highly recommend.

Engagement proposals that reflect the professionalism and personality of our business. We work in a traditionally dry industry, and this product gives us a fresh and accessible first impression. It's fabulous to be able to clone proposal templates.

Qwilr review by James J.
James J.

"Qwilr increased our conversions"

What do you like best?

The ability to have videos in the background is next level. The basic style is perfect for firing out a fast proposal and for the bigger ones we're able to apply basic css style to create almost any design we want.

The domain masking is awesome. Our clients think we built them a website just to make a proposal to build them a website. It's quite funny. We trialled Qwilr on 4 clients and closed every deal. We didn't even finish our trial period we signed up straight away.

Mobile is amazing. We're able to create proposals on a mobile phone just as easily as we could do it on a computer. Well done on that one!!

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have columns as well as rows. Currently Qwilr works in rows only so a grid would be the perfect solution to having images side by side.

We are not a fan of the navigation because the colour can't be edited. We'd prefer to be able to make it transparent so it doesn't interfere with the style.

We find that the Stripe integration is amazing but we should be able to give our clients the option of using Stripe or just accepting without making payment.

We should be able to have an "accept" button without a fee table. Then we could use it for contracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn some css style or have a designer help you with it, but only if you want advanced designs.

You should spend time learning the platform and exploring it. It is easy out of the box but there is so much more if you have a good look around.

We're able to pump out proposals faster. We used Proposify for a long time but it is full of bugs and the response time for fixes wasn't good enough as they don't have support in Australian time.

We were able to speed up this part of the pipeline so clients would get a professional proposal the same day they made their enquiry. No other agencies we know of could do this. We have even done one on a mobile phone whilst catching a train home. Speed is important.

Qwilr review by Agency in Events Services
Agency in Events Services

"A fantastic addition to my company"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is creative and stylish. It helps us get customers excited about what we can do for them. It's super easy to use and always looks great. Qwilr like a good company with helpful employees and owners who are open to feedback. I'd recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

They will probably add ways to better organize documents and uploads in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product.

We used to send text proposals in an email to one person who may or may not forward that information to others who need to see it. Now that we send these Qwilrs, the one person who receives it is more likely to share it with colleagues. We can also include more information about our business, such as social media, employees' backgrounds, etc. to add a more personal feel. Qwilr makes us a more professional company and helps us stay ahead of our competition.

Qwilr review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"The best proposal system that is design led."

What do you like best?

Qwilr is clearly designed by extremely good digital designers so your proposal look so much better than other proposal systems and the user experience fore reading and creating them is far superior to other software systems

What do you dislike?

The system is clearly a new system so there are a few updates that are much required. Quilr is good at communicating their updates but we are very much looking forward to a few simple updates that will make a big difference. i.e. Allowing the ability to add bold in the pricing table. Being able to store and lock templates in a separate location to your proposals. Being able to categorise proposals, i.e. by Print, Web, Branding, All , Content Marketing etc... even if they were all in together it would be great to be able to click a filter to say I want to see all the branding proposals etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mae some test proposals and see the difference.

The business problem we are solving is to reduce time creating proposals and to create better proposals to win more work.

The benefits are that we win more proposals using Qwilr. Clients often ring afterwards and ask about the system we used to create the proposal because they are sooo impressed.

Qwilr review by Dustin M.
Dustin M.

"Great Platform for Proposals"

What do you like best?

Modern, web-based format for delivery proposals and presentations, with the ability to include video.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations on the quote features. A little more flexibility would help with some of the tiered pricing structures that we need support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a platform for more dynamic presentations, give it a shot.

Consistency and easy delivery of personalized presentations. We set up primary templates, and tailor for each client. We can delivery via a web link and track when folks have viewed them.

Qwilr review by Bryce M.
Bryce M.

"Qwilr helps us quickly send out bids cutting down our bid proposal time."

What do you like best?

I love the design options available. Qwilr has done a great job with the design options that help us present clean and pretty bids and proposals to our potential clients very quickly. The interface is easy to use as well. I love that we can also make a great appearance and ask for our 50% downpayment right on the bid or proposal. Accepting payments works great.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high for the functionality. I feel that you don't quite get your money's worth with the features that they offer. While I do not plan on cancelling Qwilr, I hope to see new functionality added regularly. The backend is a little confusing and we aren't as pleased with the option to allow multiple users to edit the same proposal. The analytics and notifications of if someone viewed a proposal could be a bit more intuitive, but we get by.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how sharing/editing works before you plan too much of your process.

We are a small two-man agency that is trying to appeal to small businesses. We offer design and development work and Qwilr helps us send out multiple bids and proposals that help us quickly see which of our potential customers are really interested, and receive the initial investment in one step. Eventually we will integrate this into our CRM as well as allowing our clients to read our entire NDA and agreements related to our company. Step by step...

Qwilr review by Jaymie S.
Jaymie S.

"Big fan"

What do you like best?

Really drove our closing numbers-- powerful tool for prospecting and follow up, love the analytics and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Tough one- nothing major. I would like more control over font size and color- vs. the choices provided- but and they have great design esthetic in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Additionally the company is always implementing updates -- particularly to their quoting tool. I really think it's an innovative company with a great tool and great management-- so big fan.

We have clear vision into the number of proposals out the door, and how active they are-- as we can see when prospects open the proposals and which sections they view the most etc. So we are able to tweak our proposals to be more effective as well.

Qwilr review by John F.
John F.

"Elegant, Simple Solution for Quote to Cash"

What do you like best?

Reusable "blocks" of content are great, especially since much of our business is replicable. For the elements that are custom, it's very easy to create a new block. The eSignature component has been a huge time saver. We not longer have to send a document for eSignature as once the quote is accepted in Qwilr, it can also be signed. The ability to accept credit card payments via Stripe is great, though few of our customers utilize it - most want an traditional invoice.

What do you dislike?

Syncing with our CRM system (Nimble) requires a bit of work. In fact, we still haven't figured it out. (We haven't had the time to dedicate to solving the problem.) It looks like Zapier will be a good bridge, but we're still experimenting.

For us, sending out quotes and proposals was a challenge. Attachments get lost and formatting a proposal in the body of an email leaves much to be desired. Qwilr let's us reuse content (so we don't forget to include things) as well as include things like explainer videos. Our sales process has been much smoother since we moved from email to Qwilr.

Qwilr review by Evan L.
Evan L.

"Has made a massive impact as a small consulting business; gives us the edge. "

What do you like best?

The flexibility of Qwilr sets it apart: both with the site itself and the Qwilr team.

The program itself is always evolving for the better. I have realized that I can do more than proposals but also send NDAs as well as follow-up reports and case studies. It is easy to create and save templates, so I save a ton of time.

As for the Qwilr team, they want to hear feedback and to be asked for more features. They want to add value. They want to be flexible to give you the experience that you need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike. There have been suggestions about what would make my life easier, but there is nothing that I would consider a drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most likely not for everyone and every company, but that is ok. There are plenty of SMEs out there that this would be perfect for. Move away from a standard Word library and look to templates with Qwilr. The amount of time that you save will be worth it ten times over on a monthly basis.

As mentioned above, it is so much more useful than just proposal software, which is how I came across it.

I have found that it is great for creating standout documents that you send to clients. Plus, it makes the NDA process that much easier.

Qwilr review by Alessandro I.
Alessandro I.

"Good experience with Qwilr"

What do you like best?

It makes the quoting process much more "fun" and attractive to our customer. Once you save the blocks you can fill a quotation in really few minutes. Great splash picture you can use and is getting more and more complete. The customers at the beginning may feel a bit lost as everybody it is use to excel and to make prices in the old way. Qwilr may help even your customer to make business in a better and nicer way.

What do you dislike?

I suggested to the team to add a feature to browse trough the quotation faster. When the quotes are quite long it can be annoying to scroll down or up to reach the block you really need.

There another small thing I would suggest to you guys. It would be really useful being able to add text in more than one column. I mean it would be good to edit a bit more the text if possible, having more freedom in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not going to change your business alone but is a very good tool to make things faster and more attractive for you, your employees and your customers too. Support is great, after a period of "acquaintance" you will soon start using it profitably.

Our customers remember us as the ones that use that nice thing to send prices. Is a really good " business card" it introduces you properly to old and new customer

Qwilr review by Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

"Fantastic proposal app!"

What do you like best?

Flexible, beautiful interface. I have used a handful of other proposal apps and Qwilr is by far the best one I've used when it comes to design and functionality. The app is incredibly robust and has all the features and flexibility we need to create proposals that give our clients and prospects the kind of experience we want them to have when considering working with us.

What do you dislike?

Can be glitchy at times but problems seem to be solved quickly. Also, the user permissions/team collaboration features could be improved, but there is nothing that has been a major issue for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your proposals to the next level, Qwilr is the app for you.

I can create stunning proposals that wow my clients. I have received great responses by prospects and clients that are impressed by the quality of my proposals.

I also love the flexibility of the app — I can create templates that fully describe the scope of work I'm proposing in a way that fully meets the unique personality of each of my clients.

Qwilr review by Kelly T.
Kelly T.

"I love our new proposals"

What do you like best?

I love that it is all web based. We have gone paperless with our clients except for the rare few that need to pass on a PDF. It does that as well though. The video backgrounds have been a differentiator as well. All the blocks are reusable and being able to add custom CSS is great. The support is super responsive to questions and suggestions. The fee tables are very flexible with lots of options to hide or show elements.

What do you dislike?

There are some editing hiccups occasionally, but refreshing the page resolves it. I would like to have a library of photos and videos of our own that we can choose from. You can upload photos and save them in a block, but video backgrounds come from Unsplash. These are minor issues that we easily work around. In the fee tables the thing we most wish was available was a price range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of opportunities to extend this for things other than proposals. Think of them as customized webpages since you can embed video, surveys, and forms as well.

We can get proposals out much faster with the simple templates. It's easy to make the proposal beautiful without a lot of effort and we use much less text in our proposals than if we were doing them in a word processor style program.

Qwilr review by Graham V.
Graham V.

"A great product that really delivers"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is fantastic. It's Really easy to get the sales team up and running with the tool. If you've ever used a website, you can use Qwilr. Customers love the fact that it is delivered looking like a custom built website. It shows the extra attention to detail.

In fact, I've used the tool in two businesses that I've worked with and will continue to do so, if I were to move.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback currently that I have come across is the ability to send the proposal directly to the client from the tool with via a generated email. Pulling the link into an email isn't the end of the world, but with an email direct from the tool, I as a marketer, can have greater control of the message being delivered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you spend the time creating template proposals with strict brand messaging and allow others to alter only what changes for each customer, you'll be away laughing.

Spend a little time training the team and getting them to understand the concept of duplicating proposals and applying users tags to keep their dashboard clean and the time from discussion to proposal out will reduce hugely.

The major issue we had was inconsistent, delayed proposals going out to clients in various formats. Everyone was getting a different experience and success rate was low. Bring it all together has made it faster for everyone and we're converting more into closed sales.

Qwilr review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"Easy to Use Interface and Sleek Design"

What do you like best?

By saving my organizations brand scheme, I'm able to quickly push out templates to our sales team for product releases or new configurations, allowing for them to have access to new resources and limit lag time when creating client proposals.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have the capability to use the quote tool on an internal website (with iframe embed or something similar). I designed the site to enable the sales team and would be a huge added value to give real time estimates/quotes to a prospect over the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set-up of the system from the start should keep organization at the fore-front - use the template option and make sure to save everything important!

Well designed custom proposals for prospects.

Qwilr review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Beautiful Online Proposals, Fast Customer Support"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the format that I am able to create my proposals in. They look more professional and advanced for a web-based business like ours than sending over a PDF document. Their customer support is always quick to respond. I feel the pricing for the Pro version is great.

What do you dislike?

There's a few weird glitches where deleting a line is not possible. iframes from Facebook do not align centered and sometimes display an error message behind them. Because the benefits outweigh these glitches, I continue to use Qwilr, but these small glitches are what would prevent me from recommending it to others. I feel that less "tech-savvy" consumers would not be able to work around these issues. There are features of the Business version that I'd like to use, but as a very small business the added cost is not feasible.

The instant payment integration is great. I've had several clients pre-pay for their campaigns this way and that's been a great benefit to our cashflow. I feel the more eye-catching format has also helped us appear to be more technologically advanced and professional and has helped us close some deals.

Qwilr review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Qwilr Review"

What do you like best?

I have been searching for a unique and creative sales proposal template seemingly forever, and finally stumbled upon Qwilr. As far as I can tell, there is really nothing else out there that does what Qwiler can do. It takes an otherwise boring and lifeless sales proposal and makes it look visually stunning and impactful. It's extremely easy to use, and once I set up my own templates, I can create a new sales proposal in a couple of minutes, yet it looks to my prospect like it took hours.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike. If I had to nitpick, I'd ask for the page view analytics to be displayed real-time on the home page. I'd also like a search function for the images, and/or a more efficient way to browse through all of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer support is outstanding, so take advantage of it if you have any questions using the product.

I am able to create high-quality sales proposals extremely quickly.

Qwilr review by Jarad J.
Jarad J.

"Great digital proposal tool."

What do you like best?

Qwilr makes it easy to create attractive proposals that are easy for clients to read and understand.

What do you dislike?

The management tools are nice but not up to par with websites like Medium.com or Notion.so. I'd like to see better and more reliable editing tools from layout to customization.

PDF exports aren't great. We typically have to edit these in other programs before sending, but this is a rare problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've noticed that less tech savvy people can sometimes become overwhelmed or create average looking proposals. The editing tools aren't as intuitive or far reaching as we would hope for but they absolutely get the job done. If you are required to create PDF proposals as the focus (vs only digital, or digital first accompanied by PDF) this may not be the tool for you.

We no longer (unless required) send PDF proposals and are able to more quickly pull from templates.

Qwilr review by Ean B.
Ean B.

"One of the best tools for creating quality and well-designed proposals online"

What do you like best?

Qwilr has put a lot of effort into an in intuitive user experience. At an entry level price you can create proposals that will blow most companies out of this world. It is easy to work from well-designed templates, edit the content, set up great looking quote sections and add any saved sections from past proposals. Accepting and paying immediately are also integrated with the proposal, which is great for users in supported countries. Incorporating images and basic formatting allows for beautiful content areas! Powerful integrations with other tools for automation, custom fonts and colours for your brand.

What do you dislike?

A pdf version can be downloaded but doesn't look too good, so if I need to send the proposal in pdf as well, I need to create a new one anyway. The design and minimalist look turns into old school. There used to be an option to send the proposal directly to an email, but I haven't been able to find it recently. So now I have to copy the link and paste into an email in another browser. It's nothing big, just small things that prohibit the flow of using Qwilr. I think it is important to note that Qwilr has a focus on online documents - wanting to replace all the hustle around attachments etc. So the integration to physical and computer files is not a priority. This is great for some, but for others it might be a limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It's groomed towards those that like minimalism and wanting to move away from all this attachment based ways of doing things. It's worth a try for anyone though and their customer support is great.

Helping companies with inbound and content marketing strategies and their overall brand message. Qwilr has allowed me to pitch proposals that have the full scope of a business plan, specific to the problem, solution and process involved. Everything can be laid out, with a quote section that is very powerful included in the proposal.

Qwilr review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"Forget the PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

Love how you can share a proposal/presentation with the sharing of a link rather than worrying about file size, zipping and moving onto WeTransfer or similar products/services

What do you dislike?

How it restricts width on text only blocks

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this stage some of our elements still need to be greated in powerpoint. Other than that, if you have a design team at your disposal it does help.

Its really impressive to present it to clients with them always asking what App we using.

using it for everything from proposals to costings.

Would be great if there was a dashboard that showed you the value and pipeline of the quotes sent using Qwilr.

Qwilr review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"Qwilr for a Management Consulting Firm"

What do you like best?

Qwilr's been the best balance of customization, price, and elegance that we found. The other proposal tools we evaluated were technically complex, expensive, and hard to look at. We were able to make Qwilr work with our brand and format within a few days.

What do you dislike?

Qwilr needs better print options (specifically for North Americans who print US Letter, not A4). I'd also like to see options for page numbers, and print oriented table of contents. Many of our clients still print out our proposals.

Qwilr has helped streamline our proposal development. Before we used to go between google docs, MS Word, and some graphic design tools. Now all our proposals stay in qwilr and finding things is much easier.

Qwilr review by Doug G.
Doug G.

"Simply the best! I love Qwilr!"

What do you like best?

Qwilr product has won me business and impressed my clients but what impresses me the most is the Qwilr team. Easy to use, sleek design, amazing team!

What do you dislike?

Wish it could slide vertically to be presentation software, integrate with HubSpot and embed google trends. Would like to see custom variables so I can input a clients name and it changes automatically no more find and replace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, pitch one client and you will see the benefit.

It's great to be able to update the deck and pricing without having to send documents back and forth. My clients love that they can view it beautifully on their mobile

Qwilr review by Roy A.
Roy A.

"Easy Use and Great Support"

What do you like best?

Using Qwilr saved me time from the get-go because it wasn't hard to learn and the live chatting function almost always has someone answering. I've replaced all my meeting follow-ups with a combination of generic and tailored proposals, so I don't need to make leave-behind documents anymore.

What do you dislike?

1. The filing system for the proposals depends on tags only and could be better.

2. The quoting system is a limiting and needs some more flexibility of fields.

Problems:

1. the "where is the latest proposal?" problem

2. the "I found a typo but we already sent the file" problem

3. the time needed to create proposals and follow-up problem

Benefits:

1. We have a generic template that the team uses for consistency

2. We have been able to follow-up at the right time and with the right content when seeing what clients are looking at within the proposal

Qwilr review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Attractive, easy to create proposals "

What do you like best?

Proposals created with Qwilr are beautiful looking, and really make a strong impression on potential clients.

Our team is really liking the product so far (after about 5 months of use)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, editing content blocks can be a bit fiddly, but the Qwilr team seems to take developing the product seriously and their support has always been helpful.

A few features (inserting tables and collaborative editing) weren't turned on by default but a quick message to support fixed that. I think it's because they were still in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great proposal platform, definitely give it a try.

Creating proposals for a sales pipeline is repetitive, time consuming work.

Having a content library in Qwilr means less time duplicating content from previous proposals.

We're creating better, more attractive proposals in less time. We're also tracking our close rates which is really useful intel.

Qwilr review by Isaiah G.
Isaiah G.

"Beautiful Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

The DEEP library of pictures and videos. I've heard things that "great proposal, strong business plan, and beautiful interface."

What do you dislike?

For now... I don't like that you can't integrate Paypal, but it could come in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a shot! In the past few weeks since I've started they have already upgraded some great features.

I can write a proposal and send it off and not worry about it anymore! The client can accept and Pay and off we go.

Qwilr review by Mike J.
Mike J.

"Simple & Effective"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is a great platform to use for creating proposals and contracts, I used a different platform previously and the interface wasn't nearly as good as Qwilr's. Would recommend to anyone who's day consists of a lot of proposals etc as I can now use a template and have it edited to look tailored within 15 minutes!

What do you dislike?

Some lack of customisation options, not enough ability to change different text colors etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to make an easy proposal etc which looks great then qwilr is the one for you

Saving a lot of time on creating proposals and contracts, more time to sell!

Qwilr review by Franklin D R.
Franklin D R.

"Blows Prospects Minds"

What do you like best?

Clean, easy to use, professional-looking, and engaging. Many prospects have been used to the boring pdf proposals and when you present this, it really makes you stand out.

What do you dislike?

Being able to segregate the pricing so that prospects can pick and choose which services/products that they want instead of having one cumulative price for everything that you offer. Unless I am missing something, I have not been able to figure out yet how to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. You will not regret it.

It is really easy to replicate a professional looking proposal and customize it to fit the client. It is very efficient to use and saves us a lot of time when drafting a proposal. It will take some time to create the exact template for your service/product offerings, but once you do, drafting proposals is a breeze.

Qwilr review by Agency
Agency

"A helpful and quick tool to assist with acquiring new business in our agency "

What do you like best?

I really like the layout of Qwilr and the ease of creating a proposal quickly due to the saved blocks feature. I also like that you are beginning to allow more custom features for example the width of each block.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I perhaps 'dislike' is the quoting feature - I actually preferred the previous layout for quoting and I would like there to be more flexibility in adding text underneath the current quoting block. The other thing that I think could be improved is the organisation of proposals on the home page - I would love for their to be an easier way to find previous proposals.

We used to use Indesign for our proposals - the problem with this method was that not everyone was comfortable with using this programme. We decided on Qwilr due its flexibility, ease of creating quality content and it's digital format. Having a web based proposal rather than a Pdf helps with our positioning. The analytics of the proposals also helps us judge the likeliness of a client proceeding with our services.

Qwilr review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Good but limiting"

What do you like best?

I love being able to showcase our brand as a "site" vs. a document. I also love that we can make changes after the fact if a typo or other error is caught once the proposal has been sent. The availability of great stock photo and video within Qwilr is also fantastic and saves hours of time looking elsewhere, downloading and re-uploading. Also love the way it displays on mobile.

What do you dislike?

I find the formatting very limiting:

+ Need more font options -- especially sizing. Having only two header sizes plus a "normal" isn't enough. Normal is too small half the time and the headings are too big

+ No "undo" function -- I have lost big chunks of text after inadvertently deleting only to realize there is no way to "undo" a mistake.

+ More formatting options with photos -- being able to put three photos across as a section break of a series of videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase the formatting options.

We wanted to digitize all aspects of our business including prospecting and client service. Qwilr provides a great first "look" at our company as a digital-first agency.

Qwilr review by David O.
David O.

"Visually Impressive Proposals!"

What do you like best?

I like using Qwilr because it leaves a great impression with our Leads when they view our proposals online, rather than a normal document. I've definitely been getting more approvals since I started using Qwilr. I find it amazing how adding background images and videos have a positive effect in the proposals acceptance.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if Qwilr improved its UI and included more features! I feel that at the moment it is not as good as it can be if the company begins to improve on the easiness of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use great images and videos in your Splash sections!

I'm getting proposals out quicker and easier than if I were creating single PDF's and documents. Time is definitely the best benefit I've had.

Qwilr review by Tracie G.
Tracie G.

"Qwilr rocks and makes me look good. "

What do you like best?

I love that I have the option of using a video in my quotes. It's what I do so it has the best impact.

I love that it creates the invoice in Xero when the client hits accept.

I love that it's so fast and yet still functional.

I love that my quotes actually impress my clients rather than horrify them!!

What do you dislike?

I'd love more business type videos such as trades, office work and vehicles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes life hands you lemons but other times it hands you awesome. Qwilr is the latter in case you were wondering.

Making a proposal that leaves an impact is challenging. We produce business and corporate videos so clients need to connect emotions with the words in the quote. Using Qwilr allows me to evoke thoughts from clients which help them to visualise the potential of their own video.

Qwilr review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"Thouroughly enjoying Qwilr so far!"

What do you like best?

For me, templated proposals are amazing. As we web designer, I'm used to building complex page layouts online, so I was expecting a complicated set-up. It was quite the opposite, though! It didn't take long at all to brand the templates, and now I spend maybe 10-15 minutes on a proposal compared to over an hour before.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few bugs, but they seem to be getting ironed out as time goes on. Hopefully that continues and we can continue reaping the benefits!

Qwilr has drastically decreased the amount of time we spend preparing proposals for our clients. With all the payment integrations, accepting deposits for projects is literally effortless, too. On top of those obvious benefits, our proposals stand head and shoulders above the competition from a presentation standpoint. I haven't crunched any of the numbers yet, but we seem to be landing a higher percentage of projects since starting in with Qwilr.

Qwilr review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"QWILR is a Great Time-Saving Tool for Creating Proposals"

What do you like best?

Being a very small SEO company (there are just 7 of us and a cat) we had our doubts as to whether we could justify the cost of using a tool like QWILR when for years we had been sending proposals for free with MS Word or as a PDF. Fortunately, they offered a free trial, so we gave it a go. It was very easy to use, looked very professional and was much quicker than our previous methods. What was best though was that every one of the trial proposals we sent out confirmed with us. After sales support has been good too with explanatory webinars and a swift response to email. Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

I found very little to dislike about QWILR - However, they seem to be listening to users comments and every new version has extra features or little tweaks to make it better than the last one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial version a go - Attend the free webinar - You have nothing to lose.

We like the fact that you can easily store and call up block of regularly used content, like your prices, team profile, or terms and conditions. It is much quicker and our clients all say they find it better too.

Qwilr review by Lorin M.
Lorin M.

"Qwilr is the best thing to happen to proposals. I recommend it to everyone."

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to automate the proposal process. It used to take forever, I was always reinventing the wheel, and the proposal process was cumbersome. Now it's easy, and dare I say — fun.

It also amazes me how tuned in the Qwilr team is to feedback. They are constantly improving what started as an already-great platform based on user feedback.

It's easy to share the proposal because all I have to do it copy/paste a link and then send. I control permissions and can get a signatures and even payment all within Qwilr.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I actually dislike, but I would love to see an annotation/commenting feature built in soon, and maybe a bit more ease-of-use with customizing line items in quotes, but to be honest it's already quite simple.

One other thing that would be great to see is another payment tier. It's $30/mo., but we don't have a high volume of proposals on a monthly basis, so it is expensive based on our usage. I would love to see a mid-range plan with a 5-10 proposals/mo. limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free plan, so definitely try it out! I recommend this tool all over town, two thumbs up.

Qwilr solves the problem of a painful proposal process and makes it much easier to close deals. It used to take so long to go back and forth with potential clients and get all of the info they need into one place. Now I don't even have to think about it, and I can present the proposal and collect a signature and even payment all in ONE place. I definitely see this as a closing tool in addition to a proposal tool.

Qwilr review by Peter N.
Peter N.

"Qwilr - A nice suprise"

What do you like best?

With most of the features of the competition, and no project limits, and with fantastic support, I have found this to be a very powerful and easy system for generating online and PDF quotes.

What do you dislike?

The latest updates fixed a small issue I was having with the editor and undoing / redoing.

In some cases the interface is so simple, that I miss things like, where to change the title of a project for instance. Felt pretty stupid when I was told, just click on it and type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work out how many projects you have open at one time.. Other products that compete with Qwilr have a limit - sometimes 5, which is not many projects simultaneously considering customers often take a while to respond..

We needed to improve the look and the workflow of our quoting and Qwilr has covered all my needs - Drag Drop interface, library of blocks of previous content, customer selectable cost options, clean HTML and PDF delivery - payment or part payment of Quote, and Quote signature, all online.

And the main thing - unlimited projects.

Qwilr review by Roberto M.
Roberto M.

"Amazing looking, easy to use & versatile product - with a bit more polishing will be a MUST HAVE!"

What do you like best?

- Relative ease of use

- Ability to do online and PDF presentations

- Ability so SAVE modules for use later on other presentations

- Nice looking

- Versatile, can be used for proposals, presentations & reports

What do you dislike?

- Colour theme is applied to ALL proposals, unable to customise for each proposal individually

- A few bugs with the quoting system. eg: accept button not showing

- Not able to search by keyword with the sample images, very time consuming to have to search through them all

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're heading absolutely in the right direction with this. It's the perfect combination of easy of use and control over the look and feel. Can at times can restrain creativity, but I believe that's done to ensure it remains super easy to use. Give it a go, it won't disappoint.

It's an all-in-one presentation solution for any business. I use it for new customer proposals and tenders, for reporting to my clients as well as for putting together tenders and presentations for my clients to use when they are submitting proposals to their clients.

Everything that comes out of it looks pretty amazing. The PDF export is impressively seamless and surprisingly bug free.

Once one has been completed, it's super easy to put the next proposal together. I used to HATE putting together new client proposals, but now I actually (sort of) enjoy them ;-). It makes customer reporting and presentations easy to manage and an actual pleasure to do.

Qwilr review by Luisana S.
Luisana S.

"The benefits of Qwilr "

What do you like best?

It allows us to make a quick and professional presentation for our clients.

It offers great variety of edition in terms of design.

It guides you in the design showing predesigned templates.

Easy to use.

Friendly environment.

Traducir

Good support.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have an offline version to work with.

I do not like that there is no offline version. If it were, it would be better not to depend on the web.

It does not have movile application to work from there and to speed up the work even if you do not have a laptop with you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qwilr it is so easy to use and fast,

You can make many presentations of your proposals with the same graphic line or selecting a new one, besides including costs and budgets.

The benefits of Qwilr are multiple for those who have to offer our clients services offers based on professional and pleasant presentations.

It is a tool that anyone can learn very fast and fall in love with how easy it is.

Qwilr review by Spencer K.
Spencer K.

"Early on, this looks like a win."

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that the tool makes me comfortable focusing on the content instead of the formatting, design and layout. I can trust that the template and the modern way of delivering the presentation will be a 'Wow' factor without having to spend valuable time fussing with design each time I create a proposal.

The analytics are really interesting. This will be a big value in understanding what our clients are looking at.

What do you dislike?

I'm a little hesitant about modifying some of the CSS which governs certain blocks and layouts. I think I need to get in there and update some type styles and colors to get the effect I want. Specifically, adjusting the point size of the HL and HM to give the look I want. I'm worried about breaking some of the responsive aspects of the site by tweaking. There don't seem to be clear guard rails on that.

Also, seeing some strange behavior on mobile. My client has clicked, 'accept', but that entry was not registered. He's tried multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really important to have your style figured out before you jump in. Take time to set up users, blocks, rates, background images, etc. BEFORE you invite a lot of people to the platform. That will overcome objections and improve user acceptance.

We needed a quick, easy, modern way of producing beautiful proposals. We needed a place to keep design elements, content blocks, rates, terms, etc. This seems to have solved our problem.

Qwilr review by Jarrett W.
Jarrett W.

"Great adjustments"

What do you like best?

Proposal designer is awesome and allows for easy creation of amazingly beautiful and appealing proposals

What do you dislike?

analytics are a bit off and would love to know every time a proposal is viewed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analytics are a bit wonky and you can't be notified every time a prospect opens the proposal (which is nice to know so you can follow up). They seem to be headed in the right direction though and have replied directly to us several times on our requests. They mentioned that many analytic and notification updates are in the plans. If you are not needing to switch to this right now I would recommend waiting a bit - once the new features are released though I doubt there is any other proposal software out there that will be as good.

Easily create unique proposals based on each prospects needs. Also, love that the proposals are visually appealing - sets proposals a part from others

Qwilr review by User in Computer Software

"Great quoting tool"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is great, easy to use quoting tool.

The product is way a head of its competitors.

Qwilr really does bring quotes to life and is easy to read for prospects.

The website offers tools like analytics which alerts you when a customer has viewed a quote, and highlights which parts of the quote were looked at including time frames.

No more calling prospects to know if they have viewed your quotation.

Qwilr even alerts you every time the quote is viewed via email.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet if I'm honest.

I must say the customer service is outstanding, however that's a positive point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it!

Working for an IT company we always strive to stand out from the crowd in terms of being the most update in terms of technology. We have won deals due to our prospects noticing just how update and modern we are as a business.

Qwilr review by wolf s.
wolf s.

"A very nice proposal ? you can make it with qwilr"

What do you like best?

the website concept , i love sending like website proposal instead of word or power point proposal

also i love the analytics , you can make different choices with the results.

What do you dislike?

i cant change the image size , they need to improve it .

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it !

the benefits are amazing , first you show to your client that you are up to date

and you are creative .

Second , the analytics help you to make the right choice when you are negotiating with your client

because you can see in which page the client stay and how many time.

so in my business is very helpful to know that.

Qwilr review by Jarrett W.
Jarrett W.

"Very useful proposal tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to customize and easy to save sections to use later. The software really is great. They are constantly deploying changes and upgrades to the software.

What do you dislike?

editor can be a bit buggy sometimes - a little confusing if you don't understand css

Recommendations to others considering the product

take the time to build custom content blocks that can be reused. Also, take the time to build a single long form proposal that includes every section/block possible. Then it is easy for anyone to be able to duplicate that proposal and edit it to their current needs for the proposal on hand.

we rapidly deploy custom proposals. prospects can e-sign and with zapier integration we can begin their client journey immediately

Qwilr review by Laurel G.
Laurel G.

"Qwilr Professional & Responsive"

What do you like best?

I like that I can now customise the proposal to have optional items and apply individual quantities and discounts to items.

I also like being able to upload my own images, for branding purposes, and add nice colour overlays easily.

What do you dislike?

The text portion is a bit buggy / temperamental. I'm sure the team is working on that, though.

I'd like to also be able to add multiple images per section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you could streamline your existing agreements to also be accepted in Qwilr.

Definitely accept deposits using the Stripe integration!!!!

I am solving the issue of needing quick, professional proposals accepted on the fly by my customers. I can easily clone from previous proposals and build out quotes that used to take me ages to configure using other software tools.

Qwilr review by Sophie H.
Sophie H.

"Easy to use and impresses our clients!"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is simple and straight forward to use. Qwilr completely transforms the quoting experience for our clients who find the final product professional and impressive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people struggle to download the pdf of their attached quote

As a plumbing company, the desire to come across as professional can be hard to do in a stereotype, unprofessional industry. Qwilr solves this problem by wowing our customers with our quoting.

Qwilr review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Amazing Software"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to customize and create templates. Very easy to use interface. I love that I can except payment.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. I enjoy it's simplicity and ease of use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's amazing

Qwilr helps me to create and keep track of client proposals. Many of my clients are impressed because they're not used to seeing what looks like a custom website for their proposals.

Qwilr review by Brevard N.
Brevard N.

"Qwilr for Proposals"

What do you like best?

Qwilr has a super easy UI. It's a total no brainer to make your proposals look slick and polished with little to no design experience.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I guess more flexibility in terms of moving components around (and I seem to always have difficulty when bulleting) but it's minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best one on the market in terms of getting up quickly, having plenty of design options, and getting your proposals out the door. Also have great support in case you run into anything tricky.

Just solving getting in front of people with a totally streamlined, beautiful proposal. We're a marketing agency so looks matter (but we don't have the time to do this kind of stuff ourselves), so this is a godsend. In terms of benefits, you can directly correlate the proposals and SOWs to our revenue. They're linked, without a doubt.

Qwilr review by Alanah J.
Alanah J.

"Game changing"

What do you like best?

This program has improved our business development productivity exponentially. Effective proposals take a matter of minutes now instead of hours, and clients are so impressed by our innovative quote delivery system. It really highlights for them what our company is about.

What do you dislike?

The program is still a little glitchy. Occasionally text entry stop working or the tables stop working. Collaborating as a team is also difficult. Rather than being able to open and proof read a coworkers proposal it creates a clone which is frustrating.

This program has resolved inefficiencies we had in our business development process and I love the digital audit trail! I'm also looking forward to integrating with Xero and Harvest and realising a whole new world of admin automation for our team.

Qwilr review by Rodrigo G.
Rodrigo G.

"Beautiful and professional design "

What do you like best?

The looks of it and how professional it is and the ease of access via link or pdf. The pdf sometimes is bigger then expected. We should be warned of how big it is sometimes.

What do you dislike?

The cost tables which are not very flexible for varying prices. There are variables affecting my price and the structure of the cost table inside qwilr does not allow me to show my prices correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create template proposals for each service offered so that the response to customers get faster and faster. Use beautiful images appropriate to the business at hand

Quick and professional proposals for clients looking for quality services in my area. I had positive feedback from my clients on the design and how professional they look.

Qwilr review by Jack O.
Jack O.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Qwilr is AMAZING. It's a great tool to build impactful proposals, quotes, and extremely professional and eye-catching documents.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I dislike is that lack of an easy text-color editing tool. You have to use CSS code inside the corresponding header/section to define colors, and that makes alternating colors (i.e if I want questions in black, and answers in green, it's very difficult to accomplish easily)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!!! Tons of awesome videos on youtube etc. that can show you the functionality.

Professional, eye catching proposals mean more closed deals. I get positive feedback constantly on my personalized proposals through Qwilr.

Qwilr review by Meghan F.
Meghan F.

"Great Foundation - Looking for Improvements"

What do you like best?

How each contract is the same - the template really provides a standard for all users to fill out the form easily. It allows people to be able to read the form consistently and it looks really professional.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs with the program, including things like you cant see the actual signature of signers.

Consistency with contracts / standardization for contracts across departments.

Qwilr review by Pete P.
Pete P.

"Simple and sharp presentations"

What do you like best?

It is super simple to create great looking presentations that can be easily shared without sending attachments via email.

The interchangeable block style makes it easy for the team to build off others designs and tailor the presentation to their client without too much additional effort.

Being web based it makes it simple to share and the tracking features let us know which clients are opening and when.

The block style build of the presentations makes it easy to build a presentation using blocks from other previously built presentations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much... Would prefer a search function for images as scrolling through the selection does take some time. Also, being able to save favourite images would be nice.

Can't wait to see as more video content is added though

Client presentations and business introductions both pre and post meetings.

Qwilr review by Angel L.
Angel L.

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

We love the ease of use of this software. It looks professional and is easy to share with prospects. Would definitely recommend to a company that is starting up and looking for a proposal software.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty of changing color schemes and font styles. You would need a basic understanding of color and text codes to change them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Free Trail to ensure that Qwilr is the right fit for you.

We now have a streamline professional way to share what we have to offer.

Qwilr review by Judy K.
Judy K.

"One of our favourite programs "

What do you like best?

Qwilr is really easy to use, and the visual impact it offers with reports and proposals has an immediate effect. We regularly receive feedback on the delivery of our proposals.

Our proposals vary in depth, so the use of Qwilrs "sections" is so handy - this saves us an enormous amount of time and reduces the risk of human error.

Customer support is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to search for an appropriate image from the supplied library, by keyword, but this is a nice-to-have, it certainly doesn't have a negative impact.

Saving time with repetative tasks.

Reducing errors by re-using sections in quotes

Sharing professionally looking documents, to carry our brands image across even when we're not physically present.

Qwilr review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"I really like certain features. I think more templates would be great. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the support that is offered. The overall look of the site and presentations are great.

What do you dislike?

I think there needs to be more content available. More quote options and more solid business presentation templates. I am not the creative brain here I am sales. So, I need this stuff done for me for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a marketing team that has the time to spend on creating and editing presentations on this than it is awesome. However, Qwilr has to update the mobile use of the presentation before this will ever be successful. It looks horrible on cell phones if you use your own custom images. (Which everyone will want to do if they're sticking to their brand)

I am trying to overcome selling our product to people that cannot see me face to face. They need to understand the product through a presentation that I can send. This has not helped me so far.