Radial

The eBay Enterprise (formerly GSI Commerce) technology portfolio drives online business growth by providing an industry leading consumer experience, ultimately strengthening brand loyalty by connecting consumers with your brand.

Work for Radial?

Showing 11 Radial reviews
Radial review by <span>Laura E.</span>
Laura E.

I Love eBay!

What do you like best?

Most of our eCommerce sales are a result of this. Easy and safe way to sell things regionally as well as internationally. Love how stamps.com can sync with my eBay account and import all my orders in, would be nice if UPS did it too! It's nice that you are able to calculate what the fees will be with eBay and PayPal and adjust the listing price accordingly.

What do you dislike?

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that Blackthorne is no longer offered because the program allowed me to revise all the listings at once changing footers and headers and other customization of the listings. Now I have to manually change EVERY listing when I'm making a change to the shipping policy or something else on our made template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to make money, and wonderful that there is protection for us buyers. Use it! There are a lot of fraudulent purchases attempted to be made online and now you can rest easy knowing that eBay and PayPal will back you up if something goes wrong. I dislike the listing tools and some of the changes they've made there but hopefully they'll fix the bugs.

We are trying to create an online presence but the sales on our personal website are very slow. eBay works great for this because we sell around the world and this keeps us very busy now. Many sales are driven to our website by repeat customers on eBay.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Radial
Radial review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

Great Customer Service- Now Affiliate Traction

What do you like best?

Great customer service. They use a ticket system which allows for projects to not drop the ball. All history is well documented and the service is fast and professional.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are not as transparent as I'm used to, however they are willing to ad-hoc any report you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service, very knowledgeable. Great dashboard and interface. They are constantly working to improve the user experience and will offer site recommendations as well as work with you to implement abandonment applications.

Affiliate marketing management. Using their management service allows us to just approve or accept publisher promotions rather than seeking them out myself. They also find new publishers and are the main communicators with them.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Radial review by <span>Ashlee A.</span>
Ashlee A.

eBay Enterprise for PPC Use

What do you like best?

The best feature of eBay Enterprise is the measurement abilities. As a marketing solution it allows you access to information that other platforms leave out. It allows you to measure ROI with ease which a lot of other software make hard. Also the ability to use betas before they are available to everyone else is a much sought after benefit.

What do you dislike?

The worst feature of eBay Enterprise is the User Interface. It is sometimes very hard to find what you are looking for. However it has improved drastically over the past few years and is much easier to use than previously. I would recommend a more coherent menu. I believe a lot of eBay Enterprise's features are hard to reach without having previous knowledge of their location. This also has been improved upon drastically in the past few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to review the help guide and speak to consultants anytime you have any problems. They are there to help and if you use them for it you will have better use of the software. Make sure to also use everything applicable to your company. eBay Enterprise has a wide variety of uses so make sure to use as much as possible.

We are able to retain clients by providing them with accurate information and showing the benefit of using us as an agency. eBay Enterprise has allowed us to drive our ROI up by 125% for one of our major clients.

Radial review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

I had very average experience. It does not give good filter options.

What do you like best?

The best point is one can go for used or second hand product on eBay. If someone is not able to afford the brand new goodie then he can go with option to buy a used one as per the the condition of the product.

What do you dislike?

Filter setting does not give much clearer picture of what you are finding. If you only know the name of any product then it will take time to find it over eBay ex (facial cleansing pad). Another thing is that details of product is not satisfactory.

It is mainly from customer point of view. I am trying to solve the problems faced by consumers.

Radial review by <span>Scott M.</span>
Scott M.

Very Rigid & Significantly Expensive

What do you like best?

The purpose of using the GSI (Ebay) Enterprise platform is for the GSI warehouse and if you need an end to end social. It's one of the few companies that are able to handle end to end ecommerce... meaning front end website development, order taking and process and warehouse shipment.

What do you dislike?

Most everything about the GSI platform is rigid and out of date. Last time I used it was about 3 years ago and they were working on an update, but I didn't try the update to see if it was any better. The older version was impossible to update, buggy and any time we needed an update or fix, It cost significant dollars (way over the value of the work) to complete the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only for companies that need a full end to end solution. I wouldn't recommend using GSI.

The only benefit is if you're a brand that doesn't want to put that much effort into ecommerce and need a full end to end provider.

Radial review by <span>Michele F.</span>
Michele F.

Excellent Products, but could be a little more guidance from team!

What do you like best?

I most enjoyed the home grown software platforms. When I was an employee of GSI Commerce we used a CMS tool that exceeded all expectations.

What do you dislike?

I think their email marketing platform could be improved a bit. I found when using it, it was not as user friendly as I would have liked and often had a long lag time.

I am an ecommerce marketing marketing professional trying to market and upsell customers while also create a better customer experience.

Learning about Radial?

* We monitor all Radial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.