Radial

3.5

The eBay Enterprise (formerly GSI Commerce) technology portfolio drives online business growth by providing an industry leading consumer experience, ultimately strengthening brand loyalty by connecting consumers with your brand.

Work for Radial?

Learning about Radial?

Radial Reviews

Ask Radial a Question
Showing 12 Radial reviews
Radial review by Laura E.
Laura E.

"I Love eBay! "

What do you like best?

Most of our eCommerce sales are a result of this. Easy and safe way to sell things regionally as well as internationally. Love how stamps.com can sync with my eBay account and import all my orders in, would be nice if UPS did it too! It's nice that you are able to calculate what the fees will be with eBay and PayPal and adjust the listing price accordingly.

What do you dislike?

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that Blackthorne is no longer offered because the program allowed me to revise all the listings at once changing footers and headers and other customization of the listings. Now I have to manually change EVERY listing when I'm making a change to the shipping policy or something else on our made template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to make money, and wonderful that there is protection for us buyers. Use it! There are a lot of fraudulent purchases attempted to be made online and now you can rest easy knowing that eBay and PayPal will back you up if something goes wrong. I dislike the listing tools and some of the changes they've made there but hopefully they'll fix the bugs.

We are trying to create an online presence but the sales on our personal website are very slow. eBay works great for this because we sell around the world and this keeps us very busy now. Many sales are driven to our website by repeat customers on eBay.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Radial
Radial review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great Customer Service- Now Affiliate Traction"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. They use a ticket system which allows for projects to not drop the ball. All history is well documented and the service is fast and professional.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are not as transparent as I'm used to, however they are willing to ad-hoc any report you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service, very knowledgeable. Great dashboard and interface. They are constantly working to improve the user experience and will offer site recommendations as well as work with you to implement abandonment applications.

Affiliate marketing management. Using their management service allows us to just approve or accept publisher promotions rather than seeking them out myself. They also find new publishers and are the main communicators with them.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Radial review by Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.

"eBay Enterprise for PPC Use"

What do you like best?

The best feature of eBay Enterprise is the measurement abilities. As a marketing solution it allows you access to information that other platforms leave out. It allows you to measure ROI with ease which a lot of other software make hard. Also the ability to use betas before they are available to everyone else is a much sought after benefit.

What do you dislike?

The worst feature of eBay Enterprise is the User Interface. It is sometimes very hard to find what you are looking for. However it has improved drastically over the past few years and is much easier to use than previously. I would recommend a more coherent menu. I believe a lot of eBay Enterprise's features are hard to reach without having previous knowledge of their location. This also has been improved upon drastically in the past few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to review the help guide and speak to consultants anytime you have any problems. They are there to help and if you use them for it you will have better use of the software. Make sure to also use everything applicable to your company. eBay Enterprise has a wide variety of uses so make sure to use as much as possible.

We are able to retain clients by providing them with accurate information and showing the benefit of using us as an agency. eBay Enterprise has allowed us to drive our ROI up by 125% for one of our major clients.

Radial review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"I had very average experience. It does not give good filter options."

What do you like best?

The best point is one can go for used or second hand product on eBay. If someone is not able to afford the brand new goodie then he can go with option to buy a used one as per the the condition of the product.

What do you dislike?

Filter setting does not give much clearer picture of what you are finding. If you only know the name of any product then it will take time to find it over eBay ex (facial cleansing pad). Another thing is that details of product is not satisfactory.

It is mainly from customer point of view. I am trying to solve the problems faced by consumers.

Radial review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Very Rigid & Significantly Expensive"

What do you like best?

The purpose of using the GSI (Ebay) Enterprise platform is for the GSI warehouse and if you need an end to end social. It's one of the few companies that are able to handle end to end ecommerce... meaning front end website development, order taking and process and warehouse shipment.

What do you dislike?

Most everything about the GSI platform is rigid and out of date. Last time I used it was about 3 years ago and they were working on an update, but I didn't try the update to see if it was any better. The older version was impossible to update, buggy and any time we needed an update or fix, It cost significant dollars (way over the value of the work) to complete the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only for companies that need a full end to end solution. I wouldn't recommend using GSI.

The only benefit is if you're a brand that doesn't want to put that much effort into ecommerce and need a full end to end provider.

Radial review by Michele F.
Michele F.

"Excellent Products, but could be a little more guidance from team!"

What do you like best?

I most enjoyed the home grown software platforms. When I was an employee of GSI Commerce we used a CMS tool that exceeded all expectations.

What do you dislike?

I think their email marketing platform could be improved a bit. I found when using it, it was not as user friendly as I would have liked and often had a long lag time.

I am an ecommerce marketing marketing professional trying to market and upsell customers while also create a better customer experience.

Radial review by Mike Z.
Mike Z.

"Solid affiliate program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and setup if you have a tag management system. The recent reporting enhancements make it more transparent for affiliate performance review.

What do you dislike?

Recruiting can be challenging as not all publishers utilize the platform. The quality has gotten better though since it was Pepperjam, but still has some legacy issues with affiliate quality.

This platform allowed us to get an active affiliate program within a few days. It's a good starter platform to get a program off the ground.

Radial review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Provides essential features, In a complicated format"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done. I'd say it's effective enough. It's generally reliable.

What do you dislike?

The UI is cluttered and does not feel intuitive. Common functions take effort to get oriented with their proceedure.

Solves the issue of having a structured platform compatible with existing equipment. E-commerce fulfillment is faster.

Radial review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Pricey software for a complicated platform"

What do you like best?

This software is great when it comes to analytics. You are easily able to measure ROI and are constantly looking for new solutions which consists of many beta opportunities.

What do you dislike?

As many others have commented upon, the platform is very complicated within the user interface making it hard to access what you are seeking. Although they are consistently updating and simplifying, there is still room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be beneficial to continue investigating simplifying the user interface.

We are able to double our clients ROI in most cases using this platform proving it to be a useful and worthwhile software.

Radial review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Retailers"

What do you like best?

Radial helps with order management from all aspects. Order management, payments, fulfillment & customer care.

What do you dislike?

Radial offers a user friendly interface, but some aspects are disjointed.

Helped with establishing a solid cart system that worked for my clients at the time.

Radial review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Inisghtful but overly complicated"

What do you like best?

The depth of reporting and level of insight available

What do you dislike?

Reporting UI is overly complex and difficult to navigate for the average user

Analytics for digital marketing program. We've gained insight into the proper media mix to drive return most efficiently

Radial review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Retail"

What do you like best?

Retails pricing is main source of everything for customers. wanted to see how we can achieve this

What do you dislike?

graphical representation fancy dashboards

redial - everything realted to customer

Learning about Radial?

* We monitor all Radial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.