Ragic Builder

Ragic makes building cloud databases as easy as editing a spreadsheet form.

Work for Ragic Builder?
Db2 2x

Learning about Ragic Builder?

Ragic Builder Reviews

Ask Ragic Builder a Question
Showing 2 Ragic Builder reviews
Ragic Builder review by <span>Alaina S.</span>
Alaina S.

Perfect for someone wanted to customize their business database!

What do you like best?

I love that I can build it myself, exactly the way that I want it and that it's based off Excel but in a way that no one can mess with the formulas. It's exciting that I've been able to do pretty much anything I have thought to add so far. Building has been pretty easy, but whenever I need help, there's a support team that can help me through it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything I truly dislike yet, not anything that would keep me from using it. There are some things that were a little more complex to achieve than I would have liked, but they worked out and it will be very simple to use. It's better that the building process was the part that's complex, and not the part where the employees use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure about it, do the free trial. There is an entire learning section available on the website and a support team that assists during the trial. They also do webinars regularly, and they're interactive.

It's more about improving efficiency, but it's going to help eliminate careless mistakes. This will allow me to avoid the hassle and time wasted digging through information to find the error and correct it. The reports I create due to these errors can be done more rapidly. It's also going to allow us to complete more sales since less time will be spent on the unnecessary steps.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ragic Builder
Ragic Builder review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

Very glitchy, little to no support

What do you like best?

All in all, made our work much more difficult. Have nothing positive to say.

What do you dislike?

From forms glitching and duplicating to deleting entries on its own and just generally not working properly, Ragic was a pain to use. Maybe a bit outside of what it was intended for, but as a database it really was not a great product. Too many problems and very little help from the back end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be wary about this product - it really came back to bite us when we went to use our database.

We were trying to collect information from individuals to provide transportation and lodging for a large cultural event.

What Relational Databases solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Ragic Builder for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Microsoft SQL Logo
Microsoft SQL
SQL Server 2017 brings the power of SQL Server to Windows, Linux and Docker containers for the first time ever, enabling developers to build intelligent applications using their preferred language and environment. Experience industry-leading performance, rest assured with innovative security features, transform your business with AI built-in, and deliver insights wherever your users are with mobile BI.
MySQL Logo
MySQL
MySQL is an open source database solution.
Oracle Database 12c Logo
Oracle Database 12c
Helps customers lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
PostgreSQL Logo
PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
SAP HANA Logo
SAP HANA
SAP HANA converges database and application platform capabilities in-memory to transform transactions, analytics, text analysis, predictive and spatial processing so businesses can operate in real-time.
Db2 Logo
Db2
IBM® Db2® is the database that offers enterprise-wide solutions handling high-volume workloads. It is optimized to deliver industry-leading performance while lowering costs.
SQLite Logo
SQLite
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine
Teradata Database Logo
Teradata Database
The Teradata Database easily and efficiently handles complex data requirements and simplifies management of the data warehouse environment.
MariaDB Logo
MariaDB
MariaDB is a high performance, open source database that helps the world's busiest websites deliver more content, faster.
SAP HANA, express edition Logo
SAP HANA, express edition
SAP HANA, express edition is a streamlined version of SAP HANA that can run on laptops and other resource-constrained hosts, such as a cloud-hosted virtual machine. SAP HANA, express edition is free to use for in-memory databases up to 32GB of RAM.

Learning about Ragic Builder?

* We monitor all Ragic Builder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.