Ragic Builder

Ragic makes building cloud databases as easy as editing a spreadsheet form.

Work for Ragic Builder?

Learning about Ragic Builder?

Ragic Builder Reviews

Ask Ragic Builder a Question
Showing 2 Ragic Builder reviews
Ragic Builder review by <span>Alaina S.</span>
Alaina S.
What do you like best?

I love that I can build it myself, exactly the way that I want it and that it's based off Excel but in a way that no one can mess with the formulas. It's exciting that I've been able to do pretty much anything I have thought to add so far. Building has been pretty easy, but whenever I need help, there's a support team that can help me through it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything I truly dislike yet, not anything that would keep me from using it. There are some things that were a little more complex to achieve than I would have liked, but they worked out and it will be very simple to use. It's better that the building process was the part that's complex, and not the part where the employees use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure about it, do the free trial. There is an entire learning section available on the website and a support team that assists during the trial. They also do webinars regularly, and they're interactive.

It's more about improving efficiency, but it's going to help eliminate careless mistakes. This will allow me to avoid the hassle and time wasted digging through information to find the error and correct it. The reports I create due to these errors can be done more rapidly. It's also going to allow us to complete more sales since less time will be spent on the unnecessary steps.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ragic Builder
Ragic Builder review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

Very glitchy, little to no support

What do you like best?

All in all, made our work much more difficult. Have nothing positive to say.

What do you dislike?

From forms glitching and duplicating to deleting entries on its own and just generally not working properly, Ragic was a pain to use. Maybe a bit outside of what it was intended for, but as a database it really was not a great product. Too many problems and very little help from the back end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be wary about this product - it really came back to bite us when we went to use our database.

We were trying to collect information from individuals to provide transportation and lodging for a large cultural event.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Relational Databases solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Ragic Builder for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Microsoft SQL Logo
Microsoft SQL
Microsoft SQL enables the user to build mission-critical applications using high-performance, in-memory security technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics.
MySQL Logo
MySQL is an open source database solution.
Oracle Database 12c Logo
Oracle Database 12c
Helps customers lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
PostgreSQL Logo
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
SAP HANA converges database and application platform capabilities in-memory to transform transactions, analytics, text analysis, predictive and spatial processing so businesses can operate in real-time.
SQLite Logo
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine
Db2 Logo
IBM® Db2® is the database that offers enterprise-wide solutions handling high-volume workloads. It is optimized to deliver industry-leading performance while lowering costs.
Teradata Database Logo
Teradata Database
The Teradata Database easily and efficiently handles complex data requirements and simplifies management of the data warehouse environment.
MariaDB Logo
MariaDB is a high performance, open source database that helps the world's busiest websites deliver more content, faster.
Informix Enterprise Edition Logo
Informix Enterprise Edition
IBM® Informix® Enterprise Edition enables you to store, access and query all your data with first-rate efficiency and agility. Real-time analytics, always-on transactions and seamless data integration get you to answers faster and speed time to market. And with the exception of Informix Warehouse Accelerator, this database includes all Informix features on all supported platforms to provide you easier app development and deployment with unlimited scalability. Full grid and replication capabilities ensure always-on data access, and optional storage compression helps maximize resources.

Learning about Ragic Builder?

* We monitor all Ragic Builder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.