Rainmaker Platform

Get more power from WordPress with less hassle. Build powerful content-driven websites, start a sophisticated membership program, sell digital goods the smarter way, and much more. Even better, never waste valuable time with plugins, complicated code, hosting, maintenance, or upgrades.

Work for Rainmaker Platform?
Ingeniuxcms 2x

Learning about Rainmaker?

Rainmaker Platform Reviews

Ask Rainmaker a Question
Showing 5 Rainmaker reviews
Rainmaker review by <span>Kevin W. M.</span>
Kevin W. M.

Integrated Solution for a Website Business Platform for Intermediate Users

What do you like best?

I don't have to integrate and keep up with lots of add-ons such as a Learning Management System, host / server issues, blog, and many more rich features.

There is a ton of educational and knowledge base support. In truth that alone is probably worth the price of admission if one takes advantage of it, plus you get the platform.

The Copyblogger approach is a wonder soft-sell, not in your face Dan Kennedy style approach. It emphasizes authenticity and the art of being subtle but not hidden.

Customer support has been great when needed. Tickets answers fast and accurately.

What do you dislike?

Making the leap from a free Wordpress site to Rainmaker's monthly payment was an initial barrier. What it really meant was I needed to have my business ready to benefit from Rainmaker.

Rainmaker is a package. For power users, I hear them tell them it doesn't give them the oomph they want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rainmaker lives nicely in that space between a pure do-it-yourself approach and a custom solution.

A gateway site to a variety of offerings: consulting services, information products, books, speaking, On-Purpose Minutes videos.

Rainmaker has met my needs nicely.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rainmaker Platform
Rainmaker review by <span>Courtney S.</span>
Courtney S.

Data analysis at it's finest!

What do you like best?

Rainmaker's product Slopejet has made my life so much easier as an apartment marketer. It catches bugs when we wouldn't otherwise know they were there, the customer support is incredible, and the product is always evolving and updating to support the clients needs. They truly take a customer based approach and it shows in the development updates.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the product can be a little finicky but I tend to think that is my internet's fault!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the slopejet portion of Rainmaker for marketing and data analysis and it is definitely a tool I would recommend and value highly!

This product has allowed me to make smart decisions when considering where to advertise, how to market each individual complex and who in our organization is selling at the highest level. It is truly a valued product at a very competitive price.

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

Rainmaker review by <span>Daniel Z.</span>
Daniel Z.

Rainmaker Platform

What do you like best?

Rainmaker is in my opinion the best digital marketing and sales platform on the market. it has email marketing, content marketing calendar, posts, pages, landing pages, LMS, and so much more that my business needs.

What do you dislike?

Curently it's not possible to integrate with other systems via API, but with Rainmaker 3.0 it will be possible with Zapier.

I'm selling courses, making email marketing and bulding relationships with my customers, and a hole lot more.

Rainmaker review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

My mind is free...

What do you like best?

SO many functions are there in one place.

What do you dislike?

The forums are a bit clunky and the design choices are limited (but improving)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price scares some people off, but it saves hundreds of hours of your own labor easily, freeing you up to think about the business problems you actually solve.

It's helped with just getting my ideas out there and not getting hung up on the technical. I've started my first online business that has real legs.

Rainmaker review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Rainmaker history

What do you like best?

Originally, as a small company, it was OK. New management difficult to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Poor support. End of life support issues. Change of company ownership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to others. Ask about new versions, upgrades, and support for end of life.

Law firm accounting. Migrated to a competitor.

Learning about Rainmaker Platform?

* We monitor all Rainmaker Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.