Rainmaker Platform

3.5

Get more power from WordPress with less hassle. Build powerful content-driven websites, start a sophisticated membership program, sell digital goods the smarter way, and much more. Even better, never waste valuable time with plugins, complicated code, hosting, maintenance, or upgrades.

Work for Rainmaker Platform?

Learning about Rainmaker?

Rainmaker Platform Reviews

Ask Rainmaker a Question
Showing 12 Rainmaker reviews
Rainmaker review by Kevin W. M.
Kevin W. M.

"Integrated Solution for a Website Business Platform for Intermediate Users"

What do you like best?

I don't have to integrate and keep up with lots of add-ons such as a Learning Management System, host / server issues, blog, and many more rich features.

There is a ton of educational and knowledge base support. In truth that alone is probably worth the price of admission if one takes advantage of it, plus you get the platform.

The Copyblogger approach is a wonder soft-sell, not in your face Dan Kennedy style approach. It emphasizes authenticity and the art of being subtle but not hidden.

Customer support has been great when needed. Tickets answers fast and accurately.

What do you dislike?

Making the leap from a free Wordpress site to Rainmaker's monthly payment was an initial barrier. What it really meant was I needed to have my business ready to benefit from Rainmaker.

Rainmaker is a package. For power users, I hear them tell them it doesn't give them the oomph they want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rainmaker lives nicely in that space between a pure do-it-yourself approach and a custom solution.

A gateway site to a variety of offerings: consulting services, information products, books, speaking, On-Purpose Minutes videos.

Rainmaker has met my needs nicely.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rainmaker Platform
Rainmaker review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Data analysis at it's finest!"

What do you like best?

Rainmaker's product Slopejet has made my life so much easier as an apartment marketer. It catches bugs when we wouldn't otherwise know they were there, the customer support is incredible, and the product is always evolving and updating to support the clients needs. They truly take a customer based approach and it shows in the development updates.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the product can be a little finicky but I tend to think that is my internet's fault!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the slopejet portion of Rainmaker for marketing and data analysis and it is definitely a tool I would recommend and value highly!

This product has allowed me to make smart decisions when considering where to advertise, how to market each individual complex and who in our organization is selling at the highest level. It is truly a valued product at a very competitive price.

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

Rainmaker review by Administrator

"Poor customer service"

What do you like best?

While it's a very versatile platform for helping run your business and marketing, it's lacks one fundamental aspect... good customer service!

What do you dislike?

From the get go, we should have seen the red flags. Talked him in depth at a trade show, went to one of the workshops, came back an hour later and the guy had no idea who we were. We chalked it up to him being busy. We signed up, did a thorough talk through with he same guy. Came back the next day to say hello and he did his sales pitch again because... he didn't remember who we were. The customer service just went down from there. We ended our relationship with them after only two months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away from them unless you don't care about customer service!

We no longer use Rainmaker!

Rainmaker review by User

"Inflexible, expensive, and inefficient platform"

What do you like best?

Some handy marketing & content management functionality built in, although difficult to use, and limited in scope. One thing going for Rainmaker is the back-end UX.

What do you dislike?

Incredibly inflexible platform. You'll be limited ONLY to the functionality provided out of the box from Rainmaker, and if you choose to do anything outside of this box, it's either not possible, or incredibly time inefficient because everything has to be manually approved by Rainmaker for each change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away from this platform if you have any interest in expanding your site's functionality beyond what Rainmaker offers.

Very few. If you want a durable, long-lasting solution for your business, steer clear of Rainmaker. Wordpress is much more versatile, especially because so many developers are familiar with the platform, which isn't the case with Rainmaker.

Rainmaker review by Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.

"Rainmaker Platform"

What do you like best?

Rainmaker is in my opinion the best digital marketing and sales platform on the market. it has email marketing, content marketing calendar, posts, pages, landing pages, LMS, and so much more that my business needs.

What do you dislike?

Curently it's not possible to integrate with other systems via API, but with Rainmaker 3.0 it will be possible with Zapier.

I'm selling courses, making email marketing and bulding relationships with my customers, and a hole lot more.

Rainmaker review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"My mind is free..."

What do you like best?

SO many functions are there in one place.

What do you dislike?

The forums are a bit clunky and the design choices are limited (but improving)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price scares some people off, but it saves hundreds of hours of your own labor easily, freeing you up to think about the business problems you actually solve.

It's helped with just getting my ideas out there and not getting hung up on the technical. I've started my first online business that has real legs.

Rainmaker review by Administrator

"Great for hospitality revenue management"

What do you like best?

The variety of options and forecasting tool in GuestRev as well as the functionality and easy of reporting with RevCaster

What do you dislike?

GroupRev is very basic, not in depth with if it benefits to displace transient guests ove group.

Forecasting, historical, pricing recommendations, market shop with comp set

Rainmaker review by User in Higher Education

"Very Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This platform is literally the best of its kind and it is very easy to use. I use it for my ecommerce business!

What do you dislike?

I just started using rainmaker platform last two months so I do not know what I dislike yet but I’ll keep you posted if I find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good platform to grow your business

Business growth through digital marketing

Rainmaker review by Nikki M.
Nikki M.

"Simple to use but needs a lot of patience to customize"

What do you like best?

Rainmaker is simple to integrate and easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Rainmaker’s webpage editors are a hassle

Membership platform is needed gor our website and it does well

Rainmaker review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good membership platform"

What do you like best?

Function for creating membership website quickly, recurring payment etc..

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to design, function only within the framework, no 3rd party connectivity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this for limited number of functions

creating audience for membership business, getting paid

Rainmaker review by User

"Some good things some bad."

What do you like best?

The UI is very engaging and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Very tough to navigate and learn new things.

I have learned need code to be able to use rain maker and that has helped my business grow

Rainmaker review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Rainmaker history"

What do you like best?

Originally, as a small company, it was OK. New management difficult to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Poor support. End of life support issues. Change of company ownership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to others. Ask about new versions, upgrades, and support for end of life.

Law firm accounting. Migrated to a competitor.

Learning about Rainmaker Platform?

* We monitor all Rainmaker Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.