RankTrackr

100% Accurate Rank Tracker for your Local and Global Rankings. Track your organic rankings, Google places and videos on Google and Youtube from any location in the world.

Work for RankTrackr?

Ask RankTrackr a Question
Showing 9 RankTrackr reviews
RankTrackr review by <span>Akram Hasan S.</span>
Akram Hasan S.

Link and keyword analyzing on fingertip

What do you like best?

I am with RankTrackr since 2014, SERP (search engine results page) helped us analyzing keywords and websites. Very clear report of daily, weekly and monthly keyword position, page indexing and alexa ranking. As a paid member I have 1000 keywors to research and unlimited domains. You can assign your "Competitors" and compare site reputation with them. Live preview of search position and easy to export report data. They also support YouTube video ranking or view analyzing.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they had included more SEO tools like domain authority, SEO problems causing site rank and others.

We use their service for website Search Engine position and it's pretty cool service they are providing. It will be more helpful if they had more SEO tools.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RankTrackr
RankTrackr review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

RankTackr Review

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

RankTracker, a great choice in term of costing, result & support.. If you are looking for best tools to analyze rankings over time with multiple terms across multiple engine , this is really a great selection.

What SEO solution do you use?

RankTrackr review by Administrator
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Online RankTrackr Profile

What do you like best?

Spending time with my girlfriend

Walks along quiet paths

Sound of the ocean break at night

Breeze on my face on a cool fall day

Kisses for no reason at all

The old man down the street winning the lottery.

A massage with warm oil

Smiles from perfect strangers

Waking up early....but cuddling in bed till noon!

Cooking something new

What do you dislike?

I always dislike friends who take advantage of me. Skanks who use abortions as a means of birth control.The neighbor's who listening loud music.when my dog barks at the neighbor's loud music.crazy old women.The smell of bread cooking at Walmart's Subway.Matthew McConaughey's brain.. soooo stupid. lol. People who bash me for my beliefs.

I have solved Banking software transaction posting problem. I have learned lots of new task.

RankTrackr review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Does what it needs to do but not feature rich

What do you like best?

It keeps really good track of SERP results and works well across multiple clients.

What do you dislike?

It leaves a lot to be desired

- Firstly there are no keyword research features.

- Tracking by Geo is very weak.

- reporting down to the individual is very weak.

Client reporting and tracking SERP results based on Keyword optimizations. It's easy to understand so clients really like it.

RankTrackr review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Recommended for SEO tasking as I have great experience in using RANKTRACKER.

What do you like best?

I like effective and fast execution of service like RankTracker. This software giving me fruitful support for SEO. Multiple terms across multiple engines is most crucial. Its's task dialog box is large, and pops up whenever a task runs that helping me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike too much pricing of product like this. As we know Rank Tracker Professional price is low compare to other branded products. Rank Tracker uses our computer to submit the search queries that may create problem for location issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been working in lead sourcing specially. It gives me realistic value of keyword for getting desired business. And comparing ranking with up to five competitors making me more realistic result of my work.

RankTrackr review by Agency
Agency

Great Way to Track Keywords

What do you like best?

In addition to showing keyword rank on different search engines, you can also see how many spots the rank has jumped in a designated amount of time.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to export the report so typically you need to do a screenshot to show clients. It's also very slow, especially to open and shut down.

It's a great way to provide concrete proof that your SEO tactics are working.

Learning about RankTrackr?

* We monitor all RankTrackr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories