Rapise

Ask Rapise a Question
Showing 3 Rapise reviews
Rapise review by <span>Phil C.</span>
Phil C.

My experiences as a professiuonal tester using Rapise, Spira software by Inflectra

What do you like best?

Rapise the ability to initially record basic automation sequences and then generate code. The code can then be integrated with Java Script which makes the whole script extremely powerful. The learned objects can be overwritten with xpath specific values within the script providing the ability to construct dynamic object references.

Basically you can make your automated script as basic or as complicated as you like, there is nothing that I have not been able to construct so far! java script is a well documented language and information is widely available easily on the internet, should you have something specific that you need to do!

Spira,

In the past I have used Quality center. So my comments are based with this in mind. Spira is easy to use and offers all the functionality that I have been used to. This product can run your Rapise automated scripts and will log and document the results etc in the same way as manual scripts are. I like ease of using this product and the considerable cost saving against using Quality center

An addition to the comments above, the responses, help and support I have had from Inflectra have easily been the highest I have ever had.

What do you dislike?

I have found the integration with Spira and Rapise to run automated tests problematic. It does work but is not the easiest to get working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None other than except the free trial and use it!

I have been testing new upgrades to existing eCommerce web sites. This has given me the opportunity to write single scripts that can easily be run in Chrome, IE, FireFox by simply selecting the required browser. We also host these web sites in four countries, therefore, I was able to use a spreadsheet containing country specific labels and use a simple variable in my script to select which country labels I would use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rapise
Rapise review by Administrator

Rapise works where nothing else did.

What do you like best?

The flexibility to work across everything from old technologies right through to mobile apps and everything in between.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Really, we had to inquire about debugging tools which helped going forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found Rapise the only tool to work on our Legacy systems and environments - so the choice was a no-brainer....Given some excellent support for our POC, we have purchased 5 licenses to get going and that we are looking to have this spread across our whole business.

Testing financial events over a period of time. Because we have been doing a lot of this manually, we expect to recoup much through Rapise automation

What Test Automation solution do you use?

Rapise review by <span>Liberal R.</span>
Liberal R.

Testing automatic in web site Health System

What do you like best?

Because is fast, easy, include all technologies of web developments to generate automatic and editable scripts and perform its wiith clear and complete reports about the results of the test execution

Automating testing in crossbrowsing is very very effective in IE, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera

The integration with Spira Team, Spira Plan and Spira Testing is very good too.

What do you dislike?

Rapise needs in Web Services, SOAP web services to generate scripts in in automatic form like REST Web Services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inflectra Products and Rapise Test are good and cheap products

With Spirta Team we hope solver the time and effectiveness of testing, manage our teams in project develop and All the ALM software process.

There are not enough reviews of Rapise for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Sauce Labs Logo
Sauce Labs
Sauce's test automation cloud enables QA/QE and developers to easilybperform functional, Javascript unit, and manual tests with Selenium and Appium on web and mobile apps, in 500+ browser/OS combinations. Get videos and screenshots for easy debugging. Secure and CI-ready
Microfocus Quality Center Enterprise Logo
Microfocus Quality Center Enterprise
Microfocus Quality Center Enterprise is the proven leader in IT quality management and fully supports your quality testing center of excellence (TCoE) initiative.
SOAPUI Logo
SOAPUI
SOAPUI is a cross-platform functional testing solution that provides a graphical interface and allows you to create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
TestComplete Logo
TestComplete
TestComplete Platform has an open flexible architecture that makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, mobile easy, speedy, and cost effective.
TestingWhiz Logo
TestingWhiz
Easy and intuitive test automation solution for Database Testing, Functional Web UI Testing, Distributed Test Execution, Regression Testing and Cross Browser Testing.
Ranorex Logo
Ranorex
Ranorex allows you to set-up robust test automation scripts for a wide range of desktop, web and mobile applications. For managing and executing automated tests, Ranorex provides a comprehensive range of test automation tools based on standard programming techniques and languages, making them ideal for teams of all sizes.
Telerik Test Studio Logo
Telerik Test Studio
Software Testing Tool by Telerik. Intuitive. Easy to Use. Affordable. Functional. Performance. Load.
pCloudy Logo
pCloudy
pCloudy is a browser based application testing platform that perform manual and automation testing on mobile devices hosted on a cloud.
UFT Logo
UFT
UFT allows you to make automated testing more efficient and help developers and testers collaborate.

Learning about Rapise?

* We monitor all Rapise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.