RationalPlan is a project management software that follows the general recommended guidelines from project management domain. Its main goal is to make the process of planning projects as short and as straightforward as possible, guiding novice project managers through each step but offering enough tools to those more experienced.
It was designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workload. Useful for project planning, project scheduling and project tracking.
If you are working in the area of construction, engineering, services&consulting, business, software development or even working on a simple student project then you can use RationalPlan. It will help you to complete your project as scheduled, on time and within budget.
If you have projects that are interrelated that is certain tasks from one project depend on other tasks from the other projects then you should opt in for a Multi Project version. Even more... you should choose a Multi Project version if you have resources that are working in multiple projects. Otherwise the Single Project version is enough. For more powerful features and increased collaboration the Server version is the way to go.
Here are some key reasons for using RationalPlan Project Management Software:
* manage your company's projects and share resources between them
* provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
* get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, screening cash-flow time distribution for tasks and resources)
* gives you a step by step project guide that walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
* track project evolution regarding task's completion, time and costs
* brings project's critical issues to your attention
The application is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, project and task tracking, cost estimation.