Raven Tools

Raven Tools is an all-in-one Internet marketing platform for SEO, Social Media, PPC and Content. Research, manage, monitor and report on every aspect of your campaign.

Work for Raven Tools?
Conductorsearchlight review  2x

Learning about Raven Tools?

Raven Tools Reviews

Ask Raven Tools a Question
Showing 118 Raven Tools reviews
Raven Tools review by <span>Roy C.</span>
Roy C.

Excellent SEO Marketing Platform

What do you like best?

Raven Tools excellent tool set and plain label/own branding features have helped me manage SEO and digital marketing campaigns for clients and owned/partner sites for both paid and organic campaigns. Great data connections including Google Analytics, Search Centrol, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube, mailchimp and more.. the ability to pull the data and create great looking and useful dashboards and fine reports to gain insights for action, including automating reports and sharing with clients and co-workers... the on going product updates to improve the life of us digital marketers.

What do you dislike?

like all SAAS platforms their is leaning curve, so maybe the training/learn videos could do with an update... that would help with on-boarding new team members..and outsource people..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.. in my view the best value for money SEO digital marketing tool on the market..

Reporting success to clients and gaining insights for action that move campaigns forward and result in happy clients.. by putting money in their pocket and ours...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Raven Tools
Raven Tools review by <span>Matt E.</span>
Matt E.

Pretty good tool for SEO reporting

What do you like best?

I like that it pulls together data from a lot of sources and puts them all in one tool. This makes my job a lot easier when I'm digging through the data. I've also used the research and auditing tools and find them useful.

What do you dislike?

The interface is borderline horrible with regard to ease of use. This is one of those tools that needs a serious tutorial to get your head around setting it up and using it. Further, many of the tools are inexplicably slow at times. The SEO audit tool is one of the worst offenders here. Also, the reports, while functional, are pretty ugly—not something you'll be able to send directly to a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tool, but you're going to be lost the first couple of times you log in and try to set things up.

All-in-one SEO reporting tool.

What SEO solution do you use?

Raven Tools review by <span>Jackie B.</span>
Jackie B.

Great for Reporting, Monitoring and Research

What do you like best?

I use Raven Tools primarily for keyword research and reporting. I like that Research Central pulls data from Google Adwords keyword tool and includes search volume ratios and competition values. It's easy to save relevant phrases in Keyword Manager and then categorize and sort using tags. It can also be exported for additional documentation and review.

The reporting engine is easy to set up and customize and provides simple, user friendly results. This has been invaluable for automated reporting to our clients with combining metrics from website analytics, social, email, paid advertising and more.

This tool is fantastic for understanding and monitoring a website, social, competitive landscape and wide variety of online marketing needs.

What do you dislike?

Not much. This has been a great tool for conducting audits, research and ongoing reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great agency tool for managing multiple reporting and online tools, plus research, planning and reporting back to clients.

Efficient, customized and automated website marketing reporting.

Solid competitor and keyword research tools.

Integrates all the main services into one tool where you can review everything: Google Analytics, Search Console, Social Feeds, Email and Paid marketing.

Raven Tools review by <span>Rich G.</span>
Rich G.

Great Tool With A Lot of Functionality

What do you like best?

Centralize a lot of data for reporting. Raven can connect with multiple third-party reporting platforms, and it allows you to see all that information in one location.

What do you dislike?

The presentation style of the data is not customizable. Raven provides a basic format or style that we are stuck with so the visuals are not as "pretty" as I would like. The information and layout of the information within reports are customizable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. There are a lot of features for reporting, research, monitoring, content creation, email marketing and more.

A centralized location to view multiple data points from various analytics and ad tracking platforms. Raven-Tools can pull together information from Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, multiple Email platforms, Social media platforms and many other sources.

Raven Tools review by <span>Cody H.</span>
Cody H.

Good tool for SEO research

What do you like best?

One of the tools I use most with Raven is the keyword manager which allows me to see search volume for keywords both locally and globally.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's nothing I don't like. The tool functions how I need it to for my application.

We are an agency that specializes in SEO and web development. We need insights into our sites that we manage. Being able to do keyword research, track inbound and outbound links, measure page speed and social integrations are important factors when managing our client's seo. This tool gives us the ability to easily manage this information within a simple to use dashboard.

Raven Tools review by <span>Sara W.</span>
Sara W.
G2 Gives Campaign

Great for organization

What do you like best?

I love the new update to Raventools. The dashboard feels very clean and content is now easy to find.

What do you dislike?

Up until recently, I hated how clunky it felt. I was very pleased to see that it has been redesigned to look and feel more user-friendly. So far, I have no other complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are needing a good content manager or place to back up your content, RavenTools is a great option.

RavenTools helps my team organize all of our blog content and format it. We use it as a way to keep a backup of all of our content categorized by clients. Others in our team use it to help with SEO for content.

Learning about Raven Tools?

* We monitor all Raven Tools reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.