In no particular order
1. For a product that's been around since 1987 in 2015, it seems as if the product is more beta than a full release
2. Purchased software in April to convert just over a dozen customers to a 'better' backup solution. It's November and I only have nine customers converted over, two have tickets open since close to April; b/c of this, I hesitate converting more clients over
3. support not available by phone at all...sales should have been straight about this when I was evaling the software, instead support is 99% done by email update and ticket's on their website with their techs, when needed, remote connecting onto client systems to figure out (imho bugs) why backup sets keep hanging
4. constant back and forth with support to upload log files, install 'updated' exe files to have the same issue occur again, upload log files, etc..
5. support portal that just does not seem to be up-to-date; constantly confused about 'support' to access from their web site to find out that's not the one that's updated
6. reporting feature on the server that has a bug in it
list goes on