Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

RD Station

4.8
(69 reviews)

RD Station is a marketing automation platform simply designed to help businesses grow. The software allows you to attract visitors to your website, turn them into leads and nurture them into customers, all in one place.

Work for RD Station?

Learning about RD Station?

RD Station Reviews

Showing 81 RD Station reviews
RD Station review by Erich G.
Erich G.

"superb marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

the ux is great. it makes sense. I have made a lot of money for me and for my business partners using this amazing easy to use simple tool. do not over think about it. RD Station is solid. RD means Digital Results, witch is precisely what it has generated for me over the last 3 years since i've started to use it. RD Station is a mix from HubSpot, Wix, SendGrid, MailChimp, Semrush, Marketo and Salesforce. It has room to improve, but the solution is great and makes my life way better.

What do you dislike?

the product is growing. so you might find limitations and restrictions for the advanced user. it uses SendGrid as part of inner e-mail distribuitor, witch is something great

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have intermediate to advanced level in inbound marketing. the logic for RD Station requires great understanding of this science from it's users.

marketing automation at the fullest. also, it is a aggregates data from facebook and google analytics into a single interface.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RD Station
RD Station review by Bruna F.
Bruna F.

"The efficiency platform: RD Station"

What do you like best?

RD Station Marketing it's more than just a marketing tool, it's a great and deep experience of achieve team goals and acquire new knowledge about business and your own company. The tools are great, indeed, but also and most important is that RD Station is a example of customer success and how that it's showed by the awesome and unique team of RD Station Marketing.

What do you dislike?

I can't say somenthing I dislike in RD Station, and that's because the company is always improving. They care about their customers so much that it should be and example of workgroups in several and giant companies who can't do the same as RD Station. Maybe I dislike I can't spend too much time in the platform as I wish I could, and that's all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company, Portabilis Tecnologia, it's affected by RD Station in a really beautiful way. The tasks are easier, we don't have to struggle to create landing pages and capture leads, and the most important is that the platform makes possible our company to create and mantain a good and productive relationship with our own customers, like RD Station do with us: they know how to nurture the customer success.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

RD Station review by Débora N.
Débora N.

"The most complete Digital Marketing tool"

What do you like best?

RD Station is more than a marketing tool. It is a platform that brings together functionalities that allow you to manage, plan, apply and analyze all the steps of the Inbound Marketing methodology. In addition to the tool works as it promises, Resultados Digitais also delivers excellent content to collaborate with the public and a great and fast service for its customers. The result could only be positive!

What do you dislike?

I believe that some features could be improved, the company has been doing this, as is the case with the new landing pages. Also, I'd like to be able to monitor more than one domain and create more Profiles in Lead Scoring.

The problem that RD Station solves is to offer all the Inbound tools in a single environment, which allows excellent integration between Marketing and Sales and deep analysis of results.

For me, the main benefit is a clear view of processes and results and automation processes. These improvements have increased the company's sales!

RD Station review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"Sem exageiros, a RD está mudando minha vida"

What do you like best?

O que eu mais gosto é o fato de não ser apenas uma plataforma, a RD me ajuda a resolver minhas maiores dores na empresa e marketing com apoio público (materiais digitais) e com apoio exclusivo (Customer Success) de modo a me ajudar a crescer, aprender, e ter resultados que cursos tradicionais como graduação, pós, não possibilitam. O tema Marketing Digital é ainda recente no mercado, então a Resultados Digitais está transformando esse mercado aqui no Brasil para muita gente.

What do you dislike?

Acredito que o CS poderia ser personalizado para cada tipo de nível de conhecimento da pessoa. Caso o cliente tenha pouco conhecimento, pode haver um pacote mais próximo, em que o CS possa acompanhar mais de perto esse cliente, e da mesma forma para clientes seniores que possuem grande conhecimento em marketing digital.

Recommendations to others considering the product

É recomendado que o futuro cliente esteja certo de quais serão as formas de estruturar o Inbound em sua empresa, saber que é necessário ter noções de SEO, que terá de fazer um blog, ter conteúdos, ter quem fará os conteúdos... algo que não ficou tão claro comigo. Sabia que era necessário, mas não que era fundamental. Hoje eu sei, e agradeço os conteúdos e apoio da equipe.

A RD Station está me ajudando a estruturar o processo de vendas geral da empresa, de forma mais eficiente e sustentável. O modelo na minha empresa é de telemarketing, em que se compram listas segmentadas e a equipe de Cold Call fica o dia inteiro ligando para 100 leads por dia. A RD irá mudar esse cenário.

RD Station review by Adriana J.
Adriana J.

"Awesome marketing tool for beginners or experts"

What do you like best?

How they treat each client, professionally and also specifically. The tool is also very useful and easy to use. You can create landing pages, lists and social media posts in few minutes. The way they listen to their costumers in order to improve the tool.

What do you dislike?

There are some features which improvements are necessary. However the team is always concerned about clients' needs and suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent job, assistence and tool.

Leads generation and relationship. They also help us with a success plan related to our specific field. We could increase (it would be honest to say we have any) our sells due to RD Station tool, since we could create a better scheduling of involvement with our leads. They are really involved with our company and improvements, suggesting many tasks to increase sells and achieving our targets.

RD Station review by Aline R.
Aline R.

"I really learned how to make a good marketing with RD Station "

What do you like best?

RD Station is a awesome tool to make a complete marketing strategy, because besides their own options, they also have integrations with other tools.

And they also have the best team in the world to help you with anything you need!

What do you dislike?

Like I said in the other question, I really like RD Station a lot! In this moment, I just waiting for a better integration with Whatsapp to improve my sales. But I really believe this is coming soon.

Using RD Station I can organize the strategies since the people know my companie (to show the companie for them) until the people become a customer, and after that too. I understand the better strategies and I know where I need to optimize to achive better results.

RD Station review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"Powerful Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

RD Station is a tool created in Brazil by Resultados Digitais. The tool itself is just really impressive, it gather most part of the digital marketing functionalities a company or agency needs to manage their relevance online, but stay really simple to use with a very clean and easy to user interface.

What do you dislike?

Being younger than the leading tool for marketing automation, Hubspot, it lacks or don't offer some of the most advanced and new functionalities like CRM and Sales tools. But I think it's just a matter of time until this is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The leading tool is Hubspot, but it's pricey. If you want a great and a little more affordable choice and especially a great support, RD Station is the tool for you.

We are a digital marketing agency in Brazil who uses RD Station for more than 10 clients. It makes us save precious time and get more results.

RD Station review by André P.
André P.

"Extremely satisfied"

What do you like best?

RD Station has changed my way of generating leads and business. In addition to the software being very easy to use, the team of RD specialists is always close to the client, giving valuable information and tips to improve our results.

What do you dislike?

The API documentation could be better. I had difficulty making some integrations due to lack of documentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop without fear, take advantage of onboarding to ensure the right setup and stay close to your manager's success.

I had a lot of trouble identifying the best lead generation channels and did not have a nutrition and qualification process for those leads. With RD Station, I can identify the best channels for each of my goals and optimize my efforts on those who deliver the most. RD Station allowed me to automate a large part of the relationship process and nutrition of leads and today I am able to send to the sales team much more mature leads for closing

RD Station review by Consultant

"RD Station - A Rocket for sucess"

What do you like best?

Among the many options for marketing automation, we chose RD Station for bringing together several solutions on the same platform.

We work on attracting leads, qualifying and converting using pop-ups, ads, social media publications, landing pages and email marketing without leaving the RD Station. With a background in design and marketing, I use the RD and the platform helped me to get out of a situation of professional stagnation in view of the financial crisis that was affecting my clients, and I was able to return growth thanks to this tool.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like much about RD Station is that it is not accessible for smaller customers, they end up preferring more punctual solutions because of the risk of the value invested considering the limited budgets. Even presenting the results, they are reluctant to use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All in one.

For my clients, we have solved the problem of reaching the right target, and we have been able to track our audience beyond content nutrition, qualifying the leads until the exact moment of the purchase day. We are increasing our efficiency and optimizing resources.

RD Station review by Julio Cezar M.
Julio Cezar M.

"Best digital marketing tool ever!"

What do you like best?

RD Station allows me to create a world inside of it. Using marketing segmentations to separate my customers and ally with marketing automation, let's me free to think and implement others projects. Besides that, RD Station's automation helps me to echelon what I was doing manually. Everything is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Some days ago, I was needing a tool that could me help me by a easy way with CRM. But after SUMMIT (the biggest Latin America marketing event), they showed us RD Station CRM. Now, I'm in heaven.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. and if you are suspicious of the full capacity of Brazilian software, take a risk.

Just like I said, RD Station does the boring things and allows me to think better and go ahead. Capturing lead from Facebook Lead Ads, sends e-mails marketing as they sign up, adds tags and groups into targets. This help any business to grow up.

RD Station review by Tainara F.
Tainara F.

"Powerful!"

What do you like best?

RD Station is really impressive. It´s a powerful marketing automation tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Idid't have any problems. At this moment, meets all company needs.

When I joined the company, I already knew the RD for always reading the site, downloading the material, etc. So I suggested that they hire the RD Station, mainly because I detected that one of the problems was the emails. We were losing a lot of it. Our goal was to increase the mailing, generate more leads and visits to the site, as well as fixing the brand as authority in the area. We improved a lot! Save us a precious time and get more results.

RD Station review by Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

"Best marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the way that RD Station was able to integrate email mkt, automation, landing pages, lead scoring and now also CRM

What do you dislike?

Nothing... if I need a diferrent feature from what they offer currently, I just open a ticket for the product team, explaining my ideas and I know they will pay attention and improve as soon as possible...

As I said previously, for me the best benefit is being able to follow the steps from the lead since the very beginning, once email marketing, landing page, automation and all the "foot prints" from the lead are tracked and I can have all the information at the same place.

RD Station review by Ana Clara M.
Ana Clara M.

"I can't live without RD Station"

What do you like best?

The platform works, is intuitive and has brought great results to the company in which I work. What I like most about RD is support and service. They are always listening to their customers to improve the software. I can not live without RD!

What do you dislike?

Anything. They always solve my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret hiring the RD services. They are more than software.

They really care about the results of customers.

Tinvest in the customer experience and are always looking for improvement.

We were able to implement a scalable marketing strategy and we were able to implement a sustainable business model with inbound marketing.

RD Station review by Morgana Lucia S.
Morgana Lucia S.

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

It's a simple system but that offers us a great benefit considering the social media data and other tasks that improve our performance. The support that we have from all the team is great. They really help us to achieve our goals on the business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The system gave us all that we need and every moment brings us updates that make our lives easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RD station is a great software that helps the companies that are looking to improve their level of customer experience, providing an easy access to the information considering the dashboards and also the social media tools. The team support is great.

We are a big industrial company that produces brake linings and pads for trucks and trailers. The RD System is helping us to better work with our social media, site, and blog, making us reference in our business.

RD Station review by Edson Carlos K.
Edson Carlos K.

"Excellent marketing tool"

What do you like best?

- lead segmentation

- marketing automation

- lead scoring

- lead tracking

- email marketing

What do you dislike?

- landing page customization process

- marketing automation workflows could be more intelligent and interconnected, it's common to create multiple workflows in order to achieve one single goal

- Sometimes there are minor errors in the lead timeline, the same conversion could be found several times within the same timestamp, which couldn't happen in real life

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent tool to power your own marketing strategy and also of your customers

Optimization of marketing and sales funnel, automation process, the fact of joining several minor tools within one single tool

RD Station review by Érick C.
Érick C.

"An affordable but impressive marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

RD Station delivers almost everything you need to achieve success in digital marketing. Leads management (including lead scoring and tracking throughout the website), tools for creating awesome landing pages, pop-ups or forms, well-designed tool for creating automated e-mail marketing "flows", excellent UI and UX and a team eager to help you to reach more and more.

What do you dislike?

Too basic reports, could have more SEO functionalities and I miss many criteria while segmenting leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the best digital marketing tool in its price-range.

Attracting and nurturing leads, providing rich content through well-designed LPs and score leads by its interest and engagement.

RD Station review by Leonardo J.
Leonardo J.

"Best for Latam"

What do you like best?

Automation and support to bring success to your clients... these guys are really your partners. They help you to close deals with big leads and little ones.

They train us in a large list of marketing themes to improve our agency.

Is a very reliable company in general terms.

What do you dislike?

The time to schedule a call is really long. they´re missing CRM already

They are brazilians and some of their resources are still in portuguese.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you´re considering Hubspot, RD Station is a better option, even more if you are latin person

Automation for Inbound Marketing. My clients are really happy with this

RD Station review by Diego L.
Diego L.

"RD Station worth"

What do you like best?

I love how the crew improves new solutions and integrations with many platforms, this really helps the marketing team to be must productive and think about new solutions for the customers.

What do you dislike?

My top 1 problem is very specific, I'm an agency who has a lot of customers and have to change something in 1 customer and in the same time I'm doing a Landing Page or an automation flow for another one, RD Station doesn't let me do this 2 things in 2 different accounts and this sucks.

It helped the marketing team to be more productive.

RD Station review by Angelo C.
Angelo C.

"A graduate degree in didgital marketing"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of how things are easy to be used, everything is handy and the staff treats you very well, they are warm-hearted.

What do you dislike?

The integration rdstation and linkedin is not easy to link, your url is always the same

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an interesting software for those with short experience in digital marketing because it's easy to use, there are many supporting materials, texts and videos.

The problems are to transform the company into a known brand. With digital marketing, we are being better know day-by-day. On LinkedIn we are leaders in social engagement.

RD Station review by Lucas Eduardo d.
Lucas Eduardo d.

"RD Station 💙"

What do you like best?

Gosto da facilidade que o RD Station oferece em criar estratégia de Marketing Digital/Inbound Marketing. É bastante útil para pequenas e médias empresas que contam com uma equipe pequena.

What do you dislike?

Não gosta do fato de às vezes existirem discrepâncias de dados.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solicitem um teste gratuito e vejam se o RD faz sentido para o negócio.

Consigo organizar tudo com muito mais facilidade. O RD permite que sejam planejadas, executadas e mensuradas todas as estratégias de Inbound feitas para a empresa. É uma excelente ferramenta, que vale o investimento.

RD Station review by Tiago B.
Tiago B.

"A complete marketing automation software"

What do you like best?

Rd Station provides marketers with the tools to develop a complete and automated strategy for their companies, helping marketers from traffic and visitors generation to lead conversion and continuous improvement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be a little confusing, especially for new users. The use of some features is also limited in some aspects (some advanced things that you might want to do, won't be possible)

Lead generation and management, integrated communication with my customer base. The company have achieved a lot of growth using the product in the least year

RD Station review by Tiago F.
Tiago F.

"Excellent marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The easiest marketing automation I´ve worked with. The email feature is awesome and won´t charge you for extra emails. I really recomend it if you need to cut costs without cutting you marketing results.

What do you dislike?

There are a few itens to improve about personalization. You should ask them about it before closing your deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have already tried hubspot, you will love RD Station.

Marketing automation is totally automatized with RD Station, moving thausands of leads every day through my sales funil.

RD Station review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Much more than a tool"

What do you like best?

They are more than a tool. RD is almost a best practice model with data and information that sometimes you don´t even know you need. Their customer success helps you in how to extract the best from the tool, with strategies aligned with your business needs.

What do you dislike?

What I used to dislike was solved. Nothing to complain at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It´s a complete tool to your marketing automation and is in constant development to contemplate needs that can appear in the process

Now I can visualize our clients, leads and prospects with more information about their maturity and how they engage with us, which contents and actions have the best performance and also statistics to take the best decisions.

RD Station review by Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

"Life changing platform"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use the tool because it groups everything you need in one place. The email marketing feature is great and very reliable. Lead database is perfect to track and target the way you want.

What do you dislike?

Some fundamentals features are available only for better and more expensive plans. For example, marketing automation just unlock a very simple flow, but if you have a complex email marketing campain, it is not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a trial. Maybe it will be just what you needed, but there's a chance it is a bit too much or not enough.

Lead tracking and targeting. It made very simple to rate my leads and focus more in the opportunities.

RD Station review by Josias M.
Josias M.

"Tudo intuitivo"

What do you like best?

a ferramenta é simples e intuitiva até iniciantes conseguem mexer, colaboradores com um nível baixo de conhecimento sobre a plataforma conseguem em pouco tempo manusear tranquilamente

What do you dislike?

não ter integração com todas as redes socias isso dificulta muito pois temos que usar outras soluções como mlabs para conseguir usar e agendar todas as redes sociais.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ferramenta fácil intuitiva com muitas fucionabilidades

com o fluxo de nutrição simples estamos gerando muito mais leads e qualificando os cada vez mais.

RD Station review by Vitor C.
Vitor C.

"The Best Inbound tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicy of their products are the best thing what they have in the platform. I was looking for a tool with this features and i found all it on the RD. I used Hubspot 2 years ago and RD is the best in all the features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say about this, I really apreciated all the features.

I unificied all the captation of leads and apply some many theories about inbound marketing in the pratic.

RD Station review by Robinson  S.
Robinson S.

"One of the best solution in market!"

What do you like best?

The e-mail automation is the best on the market and help us to deliver personal emails to our clients. The dashboard gives you all information you need to create a new strategy.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, they are always improving the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best solution in market.

They help us to get leads from our content and boost our sales. One of the most important benefits they provide to us is save time.

RD Station review by Lucas L.
Lucas L.

"All-around, functional marketing platform"

What do you like best?

RD Station allows businesses to easily accomplish all things marketing such as sending e-mails campaigns, managing user segments, automating drip campaigns and creating landing pages.

What do you dislike?

Poor visuals for e-mail templates and landing pages; poor user experience makes necessary a lot of back-and-forth when setting things up.

We use RD Station mainly to automate inbound flows, email leads and design landing pages for our ebooks with ease, and are successful in doing so.

RD Station review by Noara P.
Noara P.

"Amazing Plataform, Amazing People"

What do you like best?

Much more than a tool, the RD understands from the most basic needs of those who are starting with the first steps in digital marketing to people of the RD itself who are directly involved in the elaboration of more elaborate campaigns and follow the process.

What do you dislike?

There`s nothing I dislike, some difficulties on using are being treated and resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic Plataform, Fantastic People.

There are so many challenges in business and as a marketing consultant, taking care of marketing strategy of several clients, the needs are different, but the main thing is to be able to manage the funnel on a single platform.

RD Station review by Paulo F.
Paulo F.

"RD Station Review! Brazil"

What do you like best?

RD Station provided my business with a great tool for us to create landing pages, generate leads, and manage social media. Their team provided us with great training and seemed determined to really help us.

What do you dislike?

For my business it was a big financial investment that we later on had to cut. Too many features weren't being used. Other tools were available online for a fraction of the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your real necessities in needing this product. It has great tools that will help your business but needs commitment in using the platform. There are other solutions in the market that can do what RD Station does for less $.

We mainly created landing pages for a menu app used in restaurants that was amazing in generating leads for us and our clients. The problem we solved was, we were able to "weed out" bad leads and give our clientes real data.

RD Station review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Does what you need, at a price you can (maybe) afford."

What do you like best?

Their interface keeps being updated, with new features being added in a somewhat regular pace. The new features they add are usually nice additions to their ecosystem and work right away (with some tinkering, every now and then).

It has many tools you need, all in a single place: email template creation, email feed automation, landing page creation, tools to help with better segmentation, stats from Google Analytics... aside from, of course, bread and butter of all platforms such as this one (CTR, number of new leads, open rates per email, email bounces, etc.)

Their customer support is also very well trained and resourceful: as an example, when we needed to migrate some landing pages from their old to their new "landing page creation" editor, they helped us with it and it all was solved by them very quickly.

Since it is a very popular platform in Brazil, many clients already have at least heard of what RD does, even if they don't know what RD Station is about. This brand recognition is helpful to sell to the client why they should subscribe to this system.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing scheme could be a little more competitive, seems that RD has decided to focus only on the bigger companies leaving no room for small fish.

Sometimes, the interface changes can be a little confusing: some features that you are used to have in one area disappear, hidden under some other menu; or they change places with no indication of where they are now; or are renamed/no longer exist.

Also a problem with their interface: it may require too much training for clients that aren't very tech savvy. Working in an industry with plenty of clients who barely understand why generating leads is important, showing them how to navigate RD Station and what is going on was such a bother that we have to create easier to follow graphs elsewhere, which could be resolved through focusing on a little more intuitive design in this department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it may not have the pricing scheme you need right now, but if your business is headed in the right direction it may turn out affordable very quickly.

While they don't have a free version, their trial has enough time for you to figure out whether it is what you need or not (specially if you can look up their training videos)

It is a very big platform in Latin America, but I do not know whether or not support for other languages is there yet.

We needed a platform that could manage all our email marketing and funnel leads from landing pages to a database. It checks all those requirements and does it well.

Since we work with many different clients, we needed to offer them a service that works, is recognizable to them and has a good reputation in their eyes.

Having started to use RD Station, we no longer needed to worry about managing lead generation and were no longer using many different software to do all the functions that were required to keep producing credible results to our clients.

Since it has many features all gathered in one place, we were less worried about having to constantly keep track of what we were offering to clients, if it was going to be affordable to them while also being manageable by us.

RD Station review by Bruno T.
Bruno T.

"Excellent and intuitive tool with quality support"

What do you like best?

The tool is very complete, with simple usability and with a good muibo support. I have always been able to get my questions answered quickly and clearly and I am very happy with the use of RD Station in the marketing area.

What do you dislike?

Some filtering and searching tools can be optimized

Organizing marketing and getting a more strategic view of the area

RD Station review by Débora L.
Débora L.

"A complete platform"

What do you like best?

The RD Marketing is complete, for my company brought great changes in the way of working, the relationship with customers and in the direct conversion into sales

What do you dislike?

For our company the great differential of the platform is the possibility of continuing to relate to disengaged base leads, and turn them into potential clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform to use, easy and meets all needs.

Our challenge was to have all leads engaged, we ended up losing many clients because they could not maintain a relationship soon enough. Now with the RD platform this is no longer a problem.

RD Station review by Agency
Agency

"Simple and easy software marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Lead scoring integrated with email and website tracking to give data information from users and clients.

What do you dislike?

The social media feature is not full. Need more feature to works with formats and news social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We work with No-Profits Organizations. The most problem is the RD Station pricing is expensive for a NGO with with few resources. Maybe, a simpler solution, with the automation of resources from your source of income. Donors.

Simple. Marketing automation with inbound marketing. We have more productivity with the tracking and automation. Most results and information without humans. Works exactly your process in your strategy.

RD Station review by Patricia  V.
Patricia V.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

RD Station its the best software ever for working with inbound marketing.

What do you dislike?

in the sales count should have a separation between leads imported via spreadsheet and leads that have converted via Landing Page, so we will know the actual sales from the use of the platform

Control the flow and funnel of leads and clear lead generation and nutrition

RD Station review by Kívia M.
Kívia M.

"Excellent! "

What do you like best?

RD Station provides everything we need about Inbound Marketing. Besides it's functional software we can count with well prepared professionals in the support team.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say as an improvement point

We have great results from the Email Marketing Automation tools. As benefits we can point: closer relation with our clients and better sales funnel manegement.

RD Station review by Jana R.
Jana R.

"I'm completely in love with RD Station / I'm RD Lover"

What do you like best?

The software is perfect, the team is kind, everyone is awesome

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's perfect for me - I really trust RD Station, it's not my software, it's my life rs

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really trust RD Station, it's not my software, it's my life rs

I can generate more leads and sales, analyze everything and be a better professional

RD Station review by André P.
André P.

"It's an essential marketing tool."

What do you like best?

The entire structure of the system is very well developed. Plus all the support from the company is very positive.

What do you dislike?

I belive the UX platform needs to get some reviwes and make it more dynamic for the user.

We elaborate all of our digital marketing processes on top of RD Station.

RD Station review by Raphael J.
Raphael J.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

highly scalable, RD helps us to reach global scale and at the same time nurture local communities.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in getting it to work for multiple markets (different countries)

nurturing our community with relevant content and providing a way for us to set up a sales funnel worldwide

RD Station review by Arthur D.
Arthur D.

"Melhor ferramenta de Marketing dos últimos tempos!"

What do you like best?

- Da facilidade que tenho ao usar a plataforma.

- Muito autodidática e de fácil interação.

- Sempre que preciso de ajuda eu tenho a atenção necessária.

- No processo de implementação tivemos uma assistência totalmente engajada.

- A forma motivadora que os funcionários que responde pela empresa.

What do you dislike?

Tenho um pouco de dificuldade com as integrações do sistema da minha empresa com a plataforma do RD STATION e o CRM.

O contato com o meu público alvo que ficou mais engajado.

RD Station review by Laís G.
Laís G.

"Excelent!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about RD is CS consultancy. Professionals are always ready to assist us and have great tips and insights.

What do you dislike?

What I believe the RD needs to improve are the optimizations and continuous updates of the platform. Many times, the models are rigid and concrete, which blocks, in a way, personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to have more meetings with my CS to think more strategically the plans with the clients

Automation in the process of customer relationship and sales.

RD Station review by Hudson d.
Hudson d.

"Poweful plataform for digital marketing."

What do you like best?

With RD Station become easy to control and automate importants steps for a success digital marketing program. They also help with a 4 hours consulting that helps you to understand how you can improve the results for your company.

What do you dislike?

In the first moment we thought that we are found the solution for our problems, but the result was not what we expect, in most part because the team didn't have time to use like they teach us in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a easy way to control your digital marketing campains, it is really one of the best softwares available with medium price.

We could genarate a grerat amount of inbound leads, that help us to grow our business.

RD Station review by Gean C.
Gean C.

"RD Station"

What do you like best?

RD Station have all the necessary tools for great marketing automation, with a very visual interface and great cost.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now, Maybe it could be a bit cheaper, but I really believe it's worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RD Station is the best solution out there

We are an ice cream company. We sell our products in franchises and freezers, and we have about 2.000 POS.

Many of our clients were acquired using RD station.

RD Station review by Ana Clara S.
Ana Clara S.

"RD Station is a complete plataform"

What do you like best?

This is one of the bests plataforms, ever. You can literally put all of your enterprise in there.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It's a great deal! Totally recommendeed.

Now we can manage our sales leads and work to give them some content.

RD Station review by Guilherme M.
Guilherme M.

"RD station is the best Marketing digital platform"

What do you like best?

They have the best team os Customer Sucess and give full support for the clients

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, they to do de best servicer i ever see

Bring more cliente to my business, and i can keep relations with my customer

RD Station review by Kleber S.
Kleber S.

"The best marketing automation software in Brazil"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the software is the ease of use and the intuitive system

What do you dislike?

I think the customization of landings pages is a bit limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that in Brazil there is no better software

relationship with customer base

RD Station review by Natane N.
Natane N.

"Made W12' s marketing grow up"

What do you like best?

The plataform is very easy to use and the team behind is amazing

What do you dislike?

Some thing on Analytics part doesn't have precision

The problem with lead generation was solved. The biggest benefit is concentrate all the process on one only plCE

RD Station review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing user friendly and strategic"

What do you like best?

The menus are so organized by strategic functions, it's easy to apply the methodology by design, because the logic of the platform cooperate about that. The platform gives me vision of wverything I need to develop mkt strategies

What do you dislike?

The frequency of atualizations and development of the features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and use to make digital marketing and inbound mkt with this.

Mkt digital strategies, problems with lead generation and mkt demands. Helping people to sell more

RD Station review by Walter N.
Walter N.

"Excelent software!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity that you can do everything about marketing automation, mainly email marketing and landing pages building.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations in the software, that limits your creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's my platform for automation marketing. It's not perfect, but get the point. I can do everything i really need there and still have a lot of functions that i can develop. The company really helps you with excelent material and my experience with them is great!

RD Station review by Luis R.
Luis R.

"A melhor ferramenta de automação de marketing do Brasil"

What do you like best?

Oferece uma série de funcionalidades para ajudar times de Marketing a aumentarem a produtividade e melhorar a qualificação de leads.

What do you dislike?

Precisa melhorar a parte de análises dos resultados

Lead scoring. Qualificação dos leads gerados pelo Marketing.

Learning about RD Station?

* We monitor all RD Station reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.