ReachEdge

More visits, calls and customers.

Work for ReachEdge?

Learning about ReachEdge?

Compare ReachEdge to Similar Solutions

ReachEdge Reviews

Ask ReachEdge a Question
Showing 19 ReachEdge reviews
ReachEdge review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Marketing Metrics in one place"

What do you like best?

Seeing the details of where our activity is coming from - phone calls, social media, organic search, paid search ads, SEO etc.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bulky and the interface could use a facelift. I would like it to automatically determine which patients calling or visiting are new, prospective, repeat or current customers by syncing with our current patient management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the training that is offered by your representative. Stay in touch! Schedule a call for monthly updates and learn how to best use the software and run reports. Maximize your efficiency by canceling programs that are not performing and boost ad dollars in those working the best.

We are solving to determine which of our current marketing programs are working best. Once we figure that out, we know better how to allocate our budget marketing dollars to best attract and retain new patients. Specifically, we use the tagging feature to "flag" new patients and look at the overall increase and decrease from month to month.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReachEdge
ReachEdge review by Sumer C.
Sumer C.

"Easy Analytics for the not so Tech Savvy"

What do you like best?

The best thing that i like about The Reach Local Edge program is the simplified tracking and reporting.

I love how it shows your leads, opportunities, and conversion of consumers. I like how it also allows you to keep the Sales funnel following.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dont like about it is the coding of what actual lead can be classified. I think for a marketer its simple but for a business owner that is not completely educated it can make things a little more complicated for them.

For my consulting company we have been able to allow for this system to help our clients track their website traffic, social media traffic, and ad words traffic more simple. Most business owner, small business don't understand the full concept of Google Analytics. So Edge makes it more simplified for them.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

ReachEdge review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Some Improvements needed"

What do you like best?

Definitely, the best that I like about this software is that help to record any phone call received and the number of website visits. It is a good marketing solution for people with little experience in marketing. With Reach Local, we were able to have our first metrics about the new digital marketing strategies recently implemented at that time.

What do you dislike?

While it helps to track the number of phone calls received and website visits, it needs more features. I would like to be able to create deal status, and add integrations such as email. Reach Local will work only for small businesses with limited needs.

The software has helped the organization to track prospective customers and retain new customers, as well as evaluate the company's marketing strategies. Overall, it has helped to improve the decision-making in regards to budget marketing.

ReachEdge review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="986b36a0-4bb5-42ea-a851-698d8564adc0">Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.
" itemprop="name" />

"Nothing but great things to say!"

What do you like best?

I've been using reach local for almost two years now. In that short time, we have became #1 on google in our niche and have captured so many leads because of there Edge software. The back end of the website allows you to manage every customer in one place. The staff is awesome. Adam Merchant is one of the best when it comes to customer service and expertise! All around they have great staff! A Big or small company can really benefit from this software/website. Nothing but great things to say! It works for us really well!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can say...I like it all. Its great for what we need and to capture leads locally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you cannot manage all your leads easily, then you must get the edge software. Every other program you have to put leads into. This one you dont. Its all there for you.

We had all these leads coming in but couldnt manage them. we werent the best with paper laying around. This way its all organized for you. best part about it is that you dont have to enter anything into the system. They capture the name, number, email, and call recording. Solved our problem over night!

ReachEdge review by Michael J. W.
Michael J. W.

"Mollie Laughlin is amazing to work with"

What do you like best?

"I have been working with Mollie Laughlin from ReachLocal for more than a year and half now. She has been great as my account manager for my ReachCast. Mollie is patient, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. She does her job very well. She is innovative and always has good ideas for me. She is efficient in her job and gets back to me very quickly every time I have a question or request.

I know I'm in good hands. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a Web Presence Professional from ReachLocal. I promise you will not be disappointed, she is one of the best out there.”

What do you dislike?

So far, everything is good and my ReachCast website is performing well. I'm happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend ReachLocal.

Getting more online presence and exposure so we can be found online

ReachEdge review by Paul U.
Paul U.

"ReachLocal is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

They know what they are doing and get results that you can see and understand. They work hard for you.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to get up to speed with regard to the vocabulary of what they do do, but I'm old school when there was just the yellow pages and phone book! But with their help, I've got it now!

I was looking to stay up with the times with regard to advertising for my veterinary clinic. My agent was working for the yellow pages and moved to RL. She always worked hard for me, so when she changed, I did as well, and have never regretted the decision. As an early adopter, I have extremely good presence on web searches due to RL's SEO.

ReachEdge review by Kay S.
Kay S.

"Efficient, trustworthy, results-oriented"

What do you like best?

Have worked with ReachLocal with a number of my medical clients throughout the years. They set the standard for both quantifying results and for personalized customer service.

What do you dislike?

When one of my reps leave, I usually get worried...until I meet the next one who turns out to be as amazing as the last!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it takes some time, make sure the decision-maker meets with your rep and has the chance to understand all facets of the program. Most of my clients came in without my knowledge and depended on me for a concise overview. It's important in this case for them to understand things at a much bigger level. The more they understand, the better they can detect the value.

Small business owners, which are what most medical practices are, don't have much of a marketing budget and absolutely ever dollar counts. They want and need results. With ReachLocal we can show results with new volume rather than merely clicks or views!

ReachEdge review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"Oasis Plastic Surgery - Review of ReachLocal"

What do you like best?

Our ReachLocal team is awesome. We have been working together for 5 going on 6 years now and they are all true professionals with details metrics on our digital marketing campaigns. From our Social presence to our PPC to the other services provided we are very happy with our team and results. Keep it up!

What do you dislike?

They keep to their core strengths and are not trying to be everything to every one, which I feel a lot of other advertising companies try to do....no much to dislike at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define yoru goals and set your budget and start getting results.

internet and social engagement with our patients.

ReachEdge review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Great Experience with Emily Parker at Reach Local!! "

What do you like best?

I have worked directly with Reach Local for roughly 8 years now. As an Executive of a large Restoration Construction company, I don't always have time to execute the elements that define our online reputation. Emily Parker is my Digital Marketing Manager for Social and SEO services. She has made this process painless and has taught me and my team the importance of keeping on top of the social aspect of our online reputation.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say that I "dislike" anything, it would be that Emily is not our dedicated Digital Manager and that I have to share her with other Reach Local clients.

Time. I do not have the resources/manpower to to execute all key aspects of what Reach Local can do for my company.

ReachEdge review by Marion A.
Marion A.

"Kelsie Mixon from ReachLocal is great to work with!"

What do you like best?

We are lucky to be working with Kelsie Mixon for our ReachLocal campaign. She is always on top of what is needed for our account and always quick to respond whenever I need her help. I don't have to worry about updates or content as she takes initiative in maintaining our website, social sites and blog. Kelsie definitely deserves all 5 stars!

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit expensive. We spend alot of money to upkeep the service we have with ReachLocal.

Our web presence has increased and people are using the internet more to find out about our practice. They are also using the online web contact to ask questions in which we can reply to immediately.

ReachEdge review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Adam Merchant - A passionate, well researched employee:)"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility in being able to make changes. I spoke with Adam Merchant today and he was extremely helpful:)

What do you dislike?

No complaints at the moment. Possible search engine words for businesses that do business in heavily referral higher ticket areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay open-minded to suggestions. You know your business - they know advertising - communicate properly and make adjustments. Usually less is more and focus on what areas of your business that drive the most profit.

Continual branding of business. The benefit of a solid website with functional call tracking and form fill-outs.

ReachEdge review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Customer service helpful"

What do you like best?

Our Reach Local rep is always easy to contact and very helpful. Great access to features and statistics within marketing products.

What do you dislike?

The website is difficult to navigate and updating the website can be time consuming.

Website and social media marketing.

ReachEdge review by Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

"Best Online Marketing Team!"

What do you like best?

My Team at Reach Local is results driven and deliver! Emily Parker is a marketing genius and Tara Leifer could not be a better Marketing Consultant. They spend time listening to our needs, stay on top of the trends that effect online marketing and produce the results we need.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there has been anything that I have been dissatisfied with.

We are getting more exposure for our business in a very competitive environment.

ReachEdge review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Excellant care, and service."

What do you like best?

Reachlocal, James, Emily, Katie, and Angel, has been for the last few years instrumental in our continued success, highly recommend them to all business owners.

Very professional, honest, highly experienced, and above all, nice and easy to communicate with.

a very big Thank you.

What do you dislike?

nothing, they are constantly coming with new, and more effective tools.

marketing on line.

ReachEdge review by Alicia C.
Alicia C.

"It's a jump off point "

What do you like best?

It is a great option for a very small business with no marketing or online advertising saaviness. If you have a very small budget and want to start dipping your toe into search it is not a bad place to start.

What do you dislike?

There is no industry specialization. The same person setting the bids and optimizing a campaign for your auto dealership is doing the same for a funeral home and an ecommerce store. The KPIs you look at differ so much by industry. What success means differs so much by industry. You are getting a generalist view.

Low budgets to spend and no internal marketing person to execute

ReachEdge review by Don J.
Don J.

"Reach Local is my most valuable service provider"

What do you like best?

I have used this organization for years. There support team is the best in the industry. I have relied on their services and have been very happy with what they have done for me. I would highly recommend this very professional organization.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this organization.

With their help I have increased my business.

ReachEdge review by Yumi H.
Yumi H.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Hands on service where you can get help immediately and proactive approach in marketing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about the service. The whole team has been excellent throughout.

Our online and social media presence has been strong since we signed on with Reach local.

ReachEdge review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Great Web Design and Digital Marketing"

What do you like best?

Responsive website and responsive service when issues arise.

What do you dislike?

A little too turn key sometimes... Certain aspects aren't easily customizable.

Web Design, Web hosting, lead management, conversions,. Blog hosting

ReachEdge review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"great for smbs"

What do you like best?

Full service marketing solution for SMBs, great staff/executive team

What do you dislike?

This is a very strong product for smbs.

Lead generation for smbs

Learning about ReachEdge?

* We monitor all ReachEdge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ReachEdge to Similar Solutions