ReachEdge

More visits, calls and customers.

Work for ReachEdge?

Showing 19 ReachEdge reviews
ReachEdge review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

Marketing Metrics in one place

What do you like best?

Seeing the details of where our activity is coming from - phone calls, social media, organic search, paid search ads, SEO etc.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bulky and the interface could use a facelift. I would like it to automatically determine which patients calling or visiting are new, prospective, repeat or current customers by syncing with our current patient management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the training that is offered by your representative. Stay in touch! Schedule a call for monthly updates and learn how to best use the software and run reports. Maximize your efficiency by canceling programs that are not performing and boost ad dollars in those working the best.

We are solving to determine which of our current marketing programs are working best. Once we figure that out, we know better how to allocate our budget marketing dollars to best attract and retain new patients. Specifically, we use the tagging feature to "flag" new patients and look at the overall increase and decrease from month to month.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReachEdge
ReachEdge review by <span>Sumer C.</span>
Sumer C.

Easy Analytics for the not so Tech Savvy

What do you like best?

The best thing that i like about The Reach Local Edge program is the simplified tracking and reporting.

I love how it shows your leads, opportunities, and conversion of consumers. I like how it also allows you to keep the Sales funnel following.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dont like about it is the coding of what actual lead can be classified. I think for a marketer its simple but for a business owner that is not completely educated it can make things a little more complicated for them.

For my consulting company we have been able to allow for this system to help our clients track their website traffic, social media traffic, and ad words traffic more simple. Most business owner, small business don't understand the full concept of Google Analytics. So Edge makes it more simplified for them.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

ReachEdge review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Some Improvements needed

What do you like best?

Definitely, the best that I like about this software is that help to record any phone call received and the number of website visits. It is a good marketing solution for people with little experience in marketing. With Reach Local, we were able to have our first metrics about the new digital marketing strategies recently implemented at that time.

What do you dislike?

While it helps to track the number of phone calls received and website visits, it needs more features. I would like to be able to create deal status, and add integrations such as email. Reach Local will work only for small businesses with limited needs.

The software has helped the organization to track prospective customers and retain new customers, as well as evaluate the company's marketing strategies. Overall, it has helped to improve the decision-making in regards to budget marketing.

ReachEdge review by <span>Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.

Nothing but great things to say!

What do you like best?

I've been using reach local for almost two years now. In that short time, we have became #1 on google in our niche and have captured so many leads because of there Edge software. The back end of the website allows you to manage every customer in one place. The staff is awesome. Adam Merchant is one of the best when it comes to customer service and expertise! All around they have great staff! A Big or small company can really benefit from this software/website. Nothing but great things to say! It works for us really well!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can say...I like it all. Its great for what we need and to capture leads locally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you cannot manage all your leads easily, then you must get the edge software. Every other program you have to put leads into. This one you dont. Its all there for you.

We had all these leads coming in but couldnt manage them. we werent the best with paper laying around. This way its all organized for you. best part about it is that you dont have to enter anything into the system. They capture the name, number, email, and call recording. Solved our problem over night!

ReachEdge review by <span>Michael J. W.</span>
Michael J. W.

Mollie Laughlin is amazing to work with

What do you like best?

"I have been working with Mollie Laughlin from ReachLocal for more than a year and half now. She has been great as my account manager for my ReachCast. Mollie is patient, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. She does her job very well. She is innovative and always has good ideas for me. She is efficient in her job and gets back to me very quickly every time I have a question or request.

I know I'm in good hands. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a Web Presence Professional from ReachLocal. I promise you will not be disappointed, she is one of the best out there.”

What do you dislike?

So far, everything is good and my ReachCast website is performing well. I'm happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend ReachLocal.

Getting more online presence and exposure so we can be found online

ReachEdge review by <span>Paul U.</span>
Paul U.

ReachLocal is fantastic!

What do you like best?

They know what they are doing and get results that you can see and understand. They work hard for you.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to get up to speed with regard to the vocabulary of what they do do, but I'm old school when there was just the yellow pages and phone book! But with their help, I've got it now!

I was looking to stay up with the times with regard to advertising for my veterinary clinic. My agent was working for the yellow pages and moved to RL. She always worked hard for me, so when she changed, I did as well, and have never regretted the decision. As an early adopter, I have extremely good presence on web searches due to RL's SEO.

Learning about ReachEdge?

* We monitor all ReachEdge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ReachEdge to Similar Solutions