ReachForce

3.5

ReachForce delivers cloud-based conversion acceleration software and lead data services specifically designed for B2B marketers to accelerate conversions from their inbound, outbound, and database marketing initiatives

Work for ReachForce?

Learning about ReachForce?

ReachForce Reviews

Ask ReachForce a Question
Showing 11 ReachForce reviews
ReachForce review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

I like the end user experience - the little popup window that appears on my website when someone fills out a form.

I like all the data that we receive - especially the Installed Technologies!

What do you dislike?

I feel like implementation could be more streamlined. It was implemented differently here that it was at my last employer, and I am currently helping a new, small division internally implement it as well. All 3 scenarios are going to be a little different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know *where* you are going to add Reachforce - meaning which forms you want it on, AND where those forms will live - either on stand alone LPs (like Marketo/Pardot) or in a CMS (like WordPress). Be sure to include the owners of those tools as stakeholders and they will need to be involved in the implementation to ensure it all works.

Helping us identify our prospects better and more accurately

Data Cleanliness

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReachForce
ReachForce review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Mostly Love Them"

What do you like best?

I really like the model and I think ReachForce does the best at it: real-time appending of form data. I can ask fewer questions and get appended data on the fly, which is necessary for me to route and score my leads properly.

What do you dislike?

They buy the data from D&B and possibly others so when they pass over bad data, they can't fix it. It's incredibly frustrating to get a lead from Dell, for example, and have it show as a $40,000 company. This is definitely more rare but I've seen it enough to be frustrated by it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While the overall cost is fairly low and the value is definitely there, be aware that the match rate in the US and Canada is close to 80% but it drops off significantly in Europe (50-60%) and even lower in APAC. If there's data you HAVE TO HAVE, then the solution is to ask another series of questions in an overlay form, possibly reducing conversion rates. I'm ok with this because if there's not a match (at least in the US), they're likely not big enough to be in my target market.

We are trying to get our conversion rates up on our forms on the site by asking fewer questions, at the same time getting even more data than what we'd ever ask on a form. This really does boost conversion rates and keep my data fairly clean and structured.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

ReachForce review by Paul D.
Paul D.

"Simple Integration with Marketo -- a few oddities"

What do you like best?

I've been extremely happy with the quality of the data appends-- we are enriching a lot of leads and providing our sales and customer service teams with a lot of valuable information.

What do you dislike?

We use two reach force products:

Continuious Data Quality Management

Smartforms-- smartforms implementation is a bit odd and it has some severe limitations in the way it operates within Marketo-- I wonder if there couldn't possibly be a better/easier way.

Smartforms requires you to put a piece of JS into the page template and then add a ton of hidden fields-- the problem is this causes a serious additional lag on your load time. Load time drives so much of what we do when we optimize that I worry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, it was a better solution than any of the others I saw on the market. I've met with the company leadership and I think they are headed in a great direction. Excited to be working with them!

Data Quality-- we have so many different data sources and we have people transcribing data into excel, etc. This allows us to ensure that the data in our system is valuable and ready for sales.

Also, making dupes has been incredibly useful.

ReachForce review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Poor service"

What do you like best?

I think Smartforms is a good concept theoretically, but RF doesn't have data for the healthcare industry.

What do you dislike?

The sales process was extremely difficult - many emails would go unanswered by our sales rep and we just felt very low priority. After signing the contract, the service has been the same way - I have to send several emails to get questions answered and often the answers are incredibly vague. For example, I asked how often their data is updated and they said "often." I asked where they source their data and they said "many sources." These responses put up red flags for me on the quality of their data.

At this point, I have been waiting to find out a date by which I could get our provisioned contacts for a week. I don't understand why this is such a difficult question to answer. They send me to some portal where they said I should be able to see my ticket while ignoring my question, but the portal doesn't work. I sent them screenshots showing there are no tickets in the portal but they remain unconcerned and I remain in the dark about our delivery date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend looking at other companies before choosing Reachforce, and avoiding them completely if you are in healthcare. Whether their product works or not, their service is abysmal.

So far Reachforce has only created problems by being difficult to work with.

ReachForce review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Cleansed Database yielded stronger campaign response"

What do you like best?

-- Quality of database gave us strong match on cleanse & append services

-- Integration with Marketo

-- Extra fields (including SIC/NAICS codes) included with each record appended.

What do you dislike?

-- Users may be tempted to select one of the defaults if their location is not offered via the SmartForm capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their thought leadership. Not only do they provide great service, they offer a number of webinars on how to take advantage of your data in a marketing role.

The biggest challenge we were looking to solve was to complete hard-to-obtain data on form submissions. For example, number of employees should be an easy piece of information, but we recieved wildly different submissions from our audience. Some answered at an enterprise level, some for their office, some for division. This is an example of the type of data we could receive at a corporate level and have our data consistent using ReachForce data.

ReachForce review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

product is great i really like how it has helped me with my current job and has helped other people on my team as well. Best part of this product is how easy it is to use even for non tech users,

What do you dislike?

I don't like how much this product cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fine news leads and increase sales.

ReachForce review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Used ReachForce several times for merketing."

What do you like best?

The targeted segmentation seems to be much more accurate than other platforms I've used in the past.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky and not as user friendly for some that don't have as much technical proficiency.

It allowed us to target a certain audience in a niche industry for targeted marketing efforts and webinar registrations.

ReachForce review by User in Research
User in Research

"Reach Force"

What do you like best?

They are excellent at help B2B marketers increase their revenue contribution by solving their toughest data quality, data completeness and data integration problems. The Customer support is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

I wish they did a 60 day free trial instead of 30 day free trial the better use more of the aspects.

ReachForce’s SmartForms is a powerful tool used by sales, demand generation and marketing operations professionals to automate data collection and enrich web forms with high-quality data in real-time. The result: highly targeted and timely marketing and sales efforts that drive conversions and boost revenue

ReachForce review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Their service is not great and their data quality is questionable"

What do you like best?

The cost of obtain business contacts were much cheaper than other places that sell business contacts.

What do you dislike?

We had a huge e-mail bounce rate from the business contact we purchased and they could not figure out why. They keep saying that their data is as good as other places but not too sure that is true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a place to purchase business contacts, they are much cheaper

Obtaining business to business contacts

ReachForce review by Tara S.
Tara S.

"Best product currently available"

What do you like best?

I love that Reachforce is able to append so many data points to an existing record, validate existing data points and that they also have a smart form solution.

What do you dislike?

A full refresh on the data must be requested and is not a default functionality. That is to say that existing records are not repeatedly validated unless otherwise requested. Additionally, the RF database is refreshed quarterly.

We're able to fill gaps in data, assign leads based on information that we don't have to capture through visible fields on a form and increase conversions by decreasing the fields on any given form.

ReachForce review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Cleansed Database yielded stronger campaign response"

What do you like best?

-- Quality of database gave us strong match on cleanse & append services

-- Integration with Marketo

-- Extra fields (including SIC/NAICS codes) included with each record appended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SIC/NAICS codes were another tough piece of information to collect. Nobody knows their own firm's SIC code when registering for a webinar or downloading a white paper. Appending this information gave us the ability to use in in data selection (and automated resopnse) campaigns.

A good example of the benefit realized was the enablement of one-click registration for white paper and webinars. Because we used the appended ReachForce data, we were able to use our marketing automation's link tracking capability to register a download or registration based on the click within an email--and not require an additional form completion. We saw improvements in email conversion ranging from 51% for white paper download to over 900% for an infographic download.

Learning about ReachForce?

* We monitor all ReachForce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.