ReadySetAuction

ReadySetAuction provides cloud-based auction software solution for silent, live, mobile, and online fundraiser auctions.

Work for ReadySetAuction?

Learning about ReadySetAuction?

ReadySetAuction Reviews

Ask ReadySetAuction a Question
Showing 13 ReadySetAuction reviews
ReadySetAuction review by Janine Z.
Janine Z.

"Mind Blowing"

What do you like best?

Just about EVERYTHING! My company switched from Greater Giving to ReadySetAuction this year for our Fall Festival and Silent Auction and what a difference did it make. RSA saved me so much time this year, all I had to do was put the correct information in and the software did everything else for me (no more days of having to type the same information 3 different times in 3 different places). This software is EXTREMELY user friendly, their customer service is top notch and the price is right. Another benefit for me was it's compatible with DonorPerfect! I would highly recommend this to anyone!

What do you dislike?

I really have no BIG complaints about this software. My only hiccup was that you can't have 2 packages with the same name (for instance, we do a silent auction of gift certificates and if you have 2 gift certificates for the same place and same amount but you want to separate them, you have to change the name of the second one slightly, even if that means just putting an extra space).

Saved us time and money!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReadySetAuction
ReadySetAuction review by Darren R.
Darren R.

"There's a lot to like if you can handle the cost"

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a computer expert to use the product. There is no coding involved. You can set up your sponsors, packages and bidders fairly easily. I love that you can run easily set up and manage an online auction in lieu of or in addition to a live or silent auction. You may establish maximum bids, set “buy it now” thresholds, etc. It is highly flexible.

What do you dislike?

It's among the more expensive options. I also wish you could utilize the software for a longer period of time after the event.

We needed a way to set up and manage an online and in-person auction event for a non-profit. This allows us to easily do so. And it allows us to have multiple individuals perform functions of varying levels of complexity without requiring massive training.

What Auction solution do you use?

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Does the work of 10 people!"

What do you like best?

The multiple features...from being able to save donor information year over year, to adding donations and being able to package and put them online. The correspondence is also a great feature, to be able to invite, thank, and invoice folks.

What do you dislike?

I HATE that the auction catalog is only visible for a two week window. We work so hard as a committee to solicit donations - we want to be able to make them visible as soon as the items are received to give our donors some exposure and build excitement for our program. The excuse as to why it costs an additional fee are weak - the software is already housing the data and information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your team is ready for it, I got considerable push-back from other volunteers on using this product.

As a parent volunteer, it solves the problem of handing off information year to year including donors. The software more importantly saves time to give our committee a one-stop-shop where we can all work in real time.

ReadySetAuction review by Anne S.
Anne S.

"Readysetauction review "

What do you like best?

We liked the simplicity of use . . . easy to find things generally. simple user interface.

What do you dislike?

That we could never speak to someone when we had a question. And we had a lot of questions about the best way to set things up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect to talk with a live person.

We use it for our annual gala auction - our largest fund raising event each year. The goal was to use this software and make the gala ticket and auction items sales as easy as possible.

ReadySetAuction review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Great for small nonprofits "

What do you like best?

For a young nonprofit, ReadySetAuction offers a great amount of staff control for orgs that are new to auction-style fundraisers for galas etc.

What do you dislike?

ReadySetAuction's interface takes some getting used to, and the user control—while it makes the software less expensive—means that multiple people needed to be trained in it to prevent issues.

It helped our nonprofit track attendees, in-kind donated auction items, yields, and more for our first-ever gala.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great software for large auction events"

What do you like best?

Quick response from staff when I had a question

What do you dislike?

Company emphasis seems to be turning toward auctions using mobile devices, which are not our choice.

Consolidates recording of auction sales, invoicing and recording payments.

ReadySetAuction review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Great Organizational Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that we have begun using this web-based software to keep track of our auction donations and items. It enables a team of people to update our auction information.

What do you dislike?

The ready set auction team has addressed the issues that I was unhappy with. Currently, I can't think of anything that needs improvement.

Keeping track of donations made to a fundraising auction.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Training staff and support staff are friendly and knowledgable"

What do you like best?

The ability to enter auction items and print bid sheets. also, the check-in options for guests.

What do you dislike?

the fact not it's not well integrated with Donor Perfect Events Management and there is some double work as far as info entry.

We are saving money by not having to hire an outside processing company to handle the auction.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Development Director"

What do you like best?

Ease of adding and uploading people and taking reservations for events.

What do you dislike?

You can credit card charge individuals and most everything else but you can't credit charge sponsorships

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo and then try it in a trial test.

Fundraising events. It's quick and easy to use.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"RSA used for several years"

What do you like best?

Easy to check in and out guests, enter purchases at event, and track event.

What do you dislike?

reports do not give all DP fields to import

We are able to easily run our yearly dinner/auction. Have several people checking in and out guests at a time.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like being able to navigate easily and finding answers to my questions quickly in the help section.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my username does not save automatically.

It provides a tracking mechanism for our auction donation items.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator

"School Auction"

What do you like best?

I love the reports provided through RSA.

What do you dislike?

Price, we pay for complete for reports, but have to pay for more that doesn't get used.

It is very thorough compared to other sites, and it saves everything.

ReadySetAuction review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Requested Review"

What do you like best?

General overall power of the program. It takes care of a multitude of issues.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly/instinctive for those who haven't spent a lot of time on the program

Auction management.

Learning about ReadySetAuction?

* We monitor all ReadySetAuction reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.