ReadyTalk

ReadyTalk

ReadyTalk’s intuitive and innovative web conferencing technology – combined with their world-class customer service and support – provides a seamless online meeting experience for anyone, across any device, platform or location.

Work for ReadyTalk?

Learning about ReadyTalk?

ReadyTalk Reviews

Ask ReadyTalk a Question
Showing 169 ReadyTalk reviews
ReadyTalk review by <span>Rebecca E.</span>
Rebecca E.

Basic functionality covered, not great

What do you like best?

The basic conference line functionality provided by ReadyTalk is useful to convene meetings with folks in different geographical areas. I like that I can provide them with the phone number and code, and anyone can join from various remote corners of the world. I like that you can set an automated reminder to go out to invitees in advance of calls. When the functionality is working, I like the integration with Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

Anything above the basic functionality is not super intuitive. For instance, the web meetings are "clunky" and I don't like how the last slides that were uploaded remain in place from one meeting to the next unless you manually remove them. Their engineering team is also slow to address glitches in my experience. Currently there is an ongoing issue with ReadyTalk integration with Google calendar. To me this is a major advantage of ReadyTalk, and missing that functionality decreases usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your needs as an organization and whether you will be using primarily audio only or audio plus web. If audio only then ReadyTalk will certainly meet your need. If web then shop around for functionality, support, and price. I am fairly "neutral" on ReadyTalk - neither a huge cheerleader nor a huge detractor

Our team and partners are spread throughout different buildings in the same city, different cities, and different states. ReadyTalk allows us to collaborate despite not being in the same physical location. It also allows employees the flexibility to work from hom.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReadyTalk
ReadyTalk review by <span>Josh V.</span>
Josh V.

A simple conferencing solution, with some downsides for screen sharing

What do you like best?

It's relatively simple to use, and it has a desktop app to facilitate starting or joining meetings, and ReadyTalk will call you so you never need to dial the phone. Sharing a screen or an application is intuitive. For viewing a screen-share, all someone needs is a browser.

What do you dislike?

People from the outside the company can't always present or share their screen, as they need to install the plugin. Someone can't share their screen without making them a co-presenter, which gives them host-like access. Only presenters can see who is on a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if it's important for others outside your company to present or share their screens.

We are a company with multiple offices and remote workers, and we need to collaborate. We also have a need to present to our clients, as well as to allow clients to share their screens to present or for technical troubleshooting.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

ReadyTalk review by <span>Stephen B.</span>
Stephen B.

Tolerable webinar platform which has to be improved

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the fact that Ready Talk app allows me to keep up with work even in a places where I can't use computer. It works great on my iPhone, screen looks clear and I really like the screen sharing features. What I like is the Outlook plug-in- it allows me to add very easily meeting information to my invites. In my company I'm responsible for moderating a weekly webinar and thanks to the Outlook plug-in I don't have to enter a moderator passcode to start the meeting, what saves my time. I like that it runs on Windows XP- which are we using in the Ukrain.

What do you dislike?

So it begins- It lacks breakout rooms, It makes me angry that the host has to take many steps to login and start the conference. I think the worst features of the application are no authentication, I don't like the sharing an attendee screen I felt like a co-presenter, I think that sharing your desktop should be done specific to application. Me as an end user can say that is not easy to view button. I don't like the pricing- almost 60$ per month for up to 100 participants- that's horrendous!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it

For web conferencing, I realized that as a presenter I can prepare your meeting well before it takes place and even run through it! .I realized that phone logins always work.

ReadyTalk review by <span>Hobson L.</span>
Hobson L.

Has its Ups and Downs but Works Well

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. I've had issues with some other products we have implemented here.

What do you dislike?

n/a. There are probable areas for improvement but compared to the competition, it far exceeds my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When compared to other products, Ready Talk seems to be the easiest to use. It can be cumbersome to wait for you own access code to be sent, but for users, the fact that it lets you into a holding area while waiting for the chairperson to log on is great. I have used TC programs in the past that will only let you on a call after the chairperson has logged on.

We are solving the business world-old problem of how to contact peers and outside vendors in an easy fashion. At our company, we have more than 6k employees and work with countless vendors and this makes conference calls easy.

ReadyTalk review by <span>Kayla M.</span>
Kayla M.

Ready Talk is a great tool

What do you like best?

I like that ReadyTalk can be used for both simple phone conferences to teleconferencing with the presenting tool. It is a great multitasking tool. Easy to access from both desktop apps, and the web for the presenting features.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lag that comes with the presenting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ReadyTalk to companies that regularly conduct large meetings and have employees who work offsite/from home on a regularly basis.

We are solving business problems related to employees that regularly work remotely and have realized benefits in being able to conduct meetings with a large number of people that are both on and off site.

ReadyTalk review by <span>Lisa D.</span>
Lisa D.

Decent Conferencing Software

What do you like best?

I most like the Outlook plug-in so that I can add meeting information to my invites in just a click or two. It's also very easy to launch your meeting from the information provided via the plug-in. When you do launch from the plug-in, you do not have to enter a moderator passcode to start the meeting, which is great as it reduces the number of passwords/numbers/codes one has to remember or have available at all times.

What do you dislike?

I feel there are too many steps when attempting to launch a meeting outside of the Outlook plug-in and "call me" feature. Whenever I go to launch a meeting outside of the single-click plug-in, I have to have not just my meeting passcode but also my moderator passcode handy at all times, and I just don't have all of those numbers with me all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look into how to use the Outlook (or other calendar) plug-in as this plug-in can greatly reduce the amount of effort it takes to create and launch meetings.

ReadyTalk allows us to hold web and phone conferences to which people can dial in from any location. It is more reliable than our other conferencing software (Skype for Business). We have multiple offices dispersed over multiple geographic locations (including overseas), so conferencing software that allows us to meet and share information while in different locations is extremely important to our collaborative process.

Learn more about ReadyTalk

ReadyTalk Videos

Learning about ReadyTalk?

* We monitor all ReadyTalk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.