ReadyTalk

ReadyTalk

ReadyTalk’s intuitive and innovative web conferencing technology – combined with their world-class customer service and support – provides a seamless online meeting experience for anyone, across any device, platform or location.

Work for ReadyTalk?

Learning about ReadyTalk?

ReadyTalk Reviews

Ask ReadyTalk a Question
Showing 173 ReadyTalk reviews
ReadyTalk review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Basic functionality covered, not great"

What do you like best?

The basic conference line functionality provided by ReadyTalk is useful to convene meetings with folks in different geographical areas. I like that I can provide them with the phone number and code, and anyone can join from various remote corners of the world. I like that you can set an automated reminder to go out to invitees in advance of calls. When the functionality is working, I like the integration with Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

Anything above the basic functionality is not super intuitive. For instance, the web meetings are "clunky" and I don't like how the last slides that were uploaded remain in place from one meeting to the next unless you manually remove them. Their engineering team is also slow to address glitches in my experience. Currently there is an ongoing issue with ReadyTalk integration with Google calendar. To me this is a major advantage of ReadyTalk, and missing that functionality decreases usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your needs as an organization and whether you will be using primarily audio only or audio plus web. If audio only then ReadyTalk will certainly meet your need. If web then shop around for functionality, support, and price. I am fairly "neutral" on ReadyTalk - neither a huge cheerleader nor a huge detractor

Our team and partners are spread throughout different buildings in the same city, different cities, and different states. ReadyTalk allows us to collaborate despite not being in the same physical location. It also allows employees the flexibility to work from hom.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReadyTalk
ReadyTalk review by Josh V.
Josh V.

"A simple conferencing solution, with some downsides for screen sharing"

What do you like best?

It's relatively simple to use, and it has a desktop app to facilitate starting or joining meetings, and ReadyTalk will call you so you never need to dial the phone. Sharing a screen or an application is intuitive. For viewing a screen-share, all someone needs is a browser.

What do you dislike?

People from the outside the company can't always present or share their screen, as they need to install the plugin. Someone can't share their screen without making them a co-presenter, which gives them host-like access. Only presenters can see who is on a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if it's important for others outside your company to present or share their screens.

We are a company with multiple offices and remote workers, and we need to collaborate. We also have a need to present to our clients, as well as to allow clients to share their screens to present or for technical troubleshooting.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

ReadyTalk review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Easy Web and Voice Conference"

What do you like best?

SO easy to schedule a call with multiple participants. Everyone calls into the number and it announces when a new person connects. It's that simple. I've also had a few meetings where I shared slides with my team in a web meeting. I was able to send out a meeting invitation and keep track of who is attending. I appreciate the ease of use, scheduling and joining meetings should always be this easy

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues. The audio is clear and the web meeting wasn't glitchy at all.

I have a weekly call with multiple team members. We mostly use audio but I appreciate the ability to incorporate web conference features when necessary. The support team is very responsive if you have any questions

ReadyTalk review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Tolerable webinar platform which has to be improved"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the fact that Ready Talk app allows me to keep up with work even in a places where I can't use computer. It works great on my iPhone, screen looks clear and I really like the screen sharing features. What I like is the Outlook plug-in- it allows me to add very easily meeting information to my invites. In my company I'm responsible for moderating a weekly webinar and thanks to the Outlook plug-in I don't have to enter a moderator passcode to start the meeting, what saves my time. I like that it runs on Windows XP- which are we using in the Ukrain.

What do you dislike?

So it begins- It lacks breakout rooms, It makes me angry that the host has to take many steps to login and start the conference. I think the worst features of the application are no authentication, I don't like the sharing an attendee screen I felt like a co-presenter, I think that sharing your desktop should be done specific to application. Me as an end user can say that is not easy to view button. I don't like the pricing- almost 60$ per month for up to 100 participants- that's horrendous!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it

For web conferencing, I realized that as a presenter I can prepare your meeting well before it takes place and even run through it! .I realized that phone logins always work.

ReadyTalk review by Hobson L.
Hobson L.

"Has its Ups and Downs but Works Well"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use. I've had issues with some other products we have implemented here.

What do you dislike?

n/a. There are probable areas for improvement but compared to the competition, it far exceeds my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When compared to other products, Ready Talk seems to be the easiest to use. It can be cumbersome to wait for you own access code to be sent, but for users, the fact that it lets you into a holding area while waiting for the chairperson to log on is great. I have used TC programs in the past that will only let you on a call after the chairperson has logged on.

We are solving the business world-old problem of how to contact peers and outside vendors in an easy fashion. At our company, we have more than 6k employees and work with countless vendors and this makes conference calls easy.

ReadyTalk review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"Ready Talk is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I like that ReadyTalk can be used for both simple phone conferences to teleconferencing with the presenting tool. It is a great multitasking tool. Easy to access from both desktop apps, and the web for the presenting features.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lag that comes with the presenting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ReadyTalk to companies that regularly conduct large meetings and have employees who work offsite/from home on a regularly basis.

We are solving business problems related to employees that regularly work remotely and have realized benefits in being able to conduct meetings with a large number of people that are both on and off site.

ReadyTalk review by Lisa D.
Lisa D.

"Decent Conferencing Software"

What do you like best?

I most like the Outlook plug-in so that I can add meeting information to my invites in just a click or two. It's also very easy to launch your meeting from the information provided via the plug-in. When you do launch from the plug-in, you do not have to enter a moderator passcode to start the meeting, which is great as it reduces the number of passwords/numbers/codes one has to remember or have available at all times.

What do you dislike?

I feel there are too many steps when attempting to launch a meeting outside of the Outlook plug-in and "call me" feature. Whenever I go to launch a meeting outside of the single-click plug-in, I have to have not just my meeting passcode but also my moderator passcode handy at all times, and I just don't have all of those numbers with me all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look into how to use the Outlook (or other calendar) plug-in as this plug-in can greatly reduce the amount of effort it takes to create and launch meetings.

ReadyTalk allows us to hold web and phone conferences to which people can dial in from any location. It is more reliable than our other conferencing software (Skype for Business). We have multiple offices dispersed over multiple geographic locations (including overseas), so conferencing software that allows us to meet and share information while in different locations is extremely important to our collaborative process.

"ReadyTalk"

What do you like best?

I like that I can mute/unmute participants and that screen sharing is easy. I also like that participants are not announced when they join a call. I've used some services that do that and I find it disruptive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you're on a call and it goes over time, that participants for the next call can join and listen in as you're wrapping up. Yes, I get that time management falls on the user when there are back-to-back calls, but there are times where it would be a nice safety net.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you/your customers don't have Java, download or security restrictions. This software requires users to download a plugin to use and this can sometimes be an issue.

We're able to do a screen share fairly easily with ReadyTalk. I don't have a way to quantify that success at this time.

ReadyTalk review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"It's fine, but we're ready to switch!"

What do you like best?

My company hosts our webinars on ReadyTalk. The process of getting started is easy - setting up meetings, etc.

What do you dislike?

The sign-up form is ugly (no offense) and we've had issues with time zones. When we're finished recording videos the audio is always choppy, and video is quite laggy. We're ready to switch hosts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fine for getting started, but there are other better options if you want lots of control over design and quality. Easy to outgrow.

ReadyTalk was a good starter host for our webinars but we've outgrown it.

ReadyTalk review by Lyla R.
Lyla R.

"Mediocre and outdated webinar software"

What do you like best?

The ability to update and add slides without sharing your screen, similar to on24.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Hubspot was minimal and required a ton of set up. The interface was horrible and required a ton of internal training for our users. I also had a lot of issues with billing, we kept getting small charges each month for random things and I had to follow up. It was very frustrating over all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to be the only one using the software, then I think it's perfectly fine for small level webinar production. For our users and webinar attendees, it wasn't a good fit.

We needed a webinar software at the time that integrated with hubspot. I inherited it but replaced it with Zoom.

ReadyTalk review by Islam E.
Islam E.

"ReadyTalk is the best for long distance communications and meetings "

What do you like best?

I like many of ReadyTalk's features but one thing in particular that I really like about this program is that it allows us to communicate with someone across the globe effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that the layout of the program seems difficult to navigate for our older employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend ReadyTalk to anyone who is ready to communicate with people around the world effortlessly.

ReadyTalk allows us tp solve many of our business problems by cutting our travel costs down to a minimum. Since we do not need to physically meet with clients anymore because we can just utilize ReadyTalk we save tons of money on transportation.

ReadyTalk review by Elise W.
Elise W.

"Great tool for net conferences and webinars."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the mobile app with ready talk. It works great on my iPhone and iPad. The app allowed me to keep up with work during a 3 week camping trip. The picture is clear and I like the screen sharing features.

What do you dislike?

It can time out quickly if you are trying to navigate multiple screens at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app, it is fantastic.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a problem, but we don't all work in the office but readytalk allows us to "meet" all over the world.

ReadyTalk review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Great presentation software"

What do you like best?

I liked that there was an option to have a moderator there with me so I could focus on my content rather than whether or not people could see or hear. If something went wrong, the moderator could handle it and I didn't have to.

What do you dislike?

Not super easy to export the recording - it took a while for it to render, and then you had to download it and upload it to YouTube. On other platforms you can just give people a link and it'll take them to the recording without having to put it on youtube.

It allows you to present webinars and demos to a wide audience. It does a great job of that.

ReadyTalk review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"What's not to like?"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk is incredibly user-friendly, has all the features I need, never has any technical problems, and is super-affordable. What REALLY sets them apart from the crowd, though, is their outstanding customer service. Whether contact support via chat or talking with your account rep via phone, they are always incredibly responsive and show that they care about their customers' success.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? We've been very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider them in your evaluation or RFP process. Great alternative to Webex.

We needed to deliver a series of trainings to staff across locations in an engaging, live platform but also record the webinars for future hires. We've gotten incredibly positive feedback from everyone who has participated, both in real-time and after.

ReadyTalk review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Communication is simple"

What do you like best?

The way you can arrange a meeting or conference call, including video conference is one of the most important features that you get when you use this app ok your smartphone

What do you dislike?

I dislike the absence of a trial version that helps future customers to test it before. Potential customers review is very important because this is another way to show them this service and its advantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend it.

Is it possible to handle meetings, share documents and other files even on the phone. Recording video conference or broadcasting to a live audience is another problem that is possible to solve by using this software.

ReadyTalk review by Wes B.
Wes B.

"ReadyTalk Review"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk is very intuitive. Beyond being easy to operate or login to (for participants), I love that everyone has the option to join over the phone and also follow along on/view a presentation on the web.

What do you dislike?

I'm admittedly biased because I struggle to think about anything I dislike about the service. My company uses this exclusively, and I've been with the company for five-years now. My previous employer used a different conference line provider and it constantly dropped calls or we heard static on the line. That is not an issue with ReadyTalk.

I work at a company that employs colleagues who work remotely or in the field. Additionally, we service clients all over the world. ReadyTalk allows us to jump onto a call quickly, easily, and efficiently. It's as though we're all meeting in the same room.

ReadyTalk review by User in Internet

"I like RT overall - best phone system that I've used"

What do you like best?

I like that it's relatively easy to use, you can count on it, not a lot of technical issues. The recording feature is nice, you can email out the call recording easily once it's emailed to you after your call. It feels like it's a bit outdated and not reinventing itself with the times - it's a good system, could use some upgrades.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no video conferencing and it's hard to present - feels cumbersome. The customer service menu is also cumbersome, there should be a better way to remember the prompts while you are leading a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a system that works well almost every time, is relatively simple, and just links your global company with the ability to easily set up large amounts of people on one phone call, RT is it. Look no further.

A way to connect a large number of people on one phone call

ReadyTalk review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Ready talk Overall Review"

What do you like best?

Readytalk is generally easy to use. Very simple for a non-user to understand and begin using the system. It always works seamlessly.

Generally, uploading a presentation is easy. It can take some time if the presentation is large, but works well. Being able to lock out other using callers while the administrator is talking is important, so you can convey information to the callers without background noise or unwanted interruptions.

What do you dislike?

There are too many prompts when starting a call. When starting a call, a user needs to go through at least 5 prompts that include starting the call, do you want to join, what is your name, do you want to join now, etc. It takes way too long especially when people are running late and time is of the essence. People need to join quickly and Readytalk prevents that.

If presentations are large, it can take a while to upload to the website. This can be problematic when you don't have a lot of time and the presenter needs to prep for 10min prior so all the slides load appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None that I can think of.

Readytalk is an easy system that allows us to roll out strategies and tactics to our sales teams by showing powerpoint presentations and walking through initiatives.

ReadyTalk review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Ready Talk- simple and quick"

What do you like best?

For phone conference calls it's relatively quick and easy to use. You're given a dial-in number, access code, and passcode and can record calls with one click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Not certain if this is a feature of ReadyTalk or the ShoreTel system used in my office but when someone joins a conference call, a loud *ding* sounds. This is tolerable if it's a handful of people but for larger meetings with a 100 people dialing-in there should be an option to mute it.

ReadyTalk makes it easy to connect with our clients to discuss and plan digital products. We have even utilized it to record and create our own podcasts.

ReadyTalk review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Okay...."

What do you like best?

For the most part, my experience with ReadyTalk has been helping lead a call. I've dialed into ReadyTalk/signed in online as a participant too, but most of my experience has been with acting as a leader.

I like that ReadyTalk allows you to manage presentations, upload PPTs before a call, mute/un-mute speakers, and you have the ability to record a call/presentation. For simple calls or small webinars, this suffices. I also like that you can log into your account (if you're a leader) and view past recordings. I appreciate that you can track attendees.

As a participant, I appreciate that I can dial in on my phone and log into my computer and ReadyTalk will help link the two together so I appear as one person.

What do you dislike?

ReadyTalk can be frustrating to use sometimes -- whether it's too many people who've dialed into a call, or problems with connectivity (which can also be user error). I wish that there was more options for interactivity with participants on the call.

I think that the interface used could also feel more modern, or welcoming. As it is right now, it feels very mechanical. There's not a lot of draw as a participant to participate..As a leader of a call, it's better.

For a standard call or webinar, it does the job perfectly. If you want something more though to engage your listeners, ReadyTalk may not be your best option.

Finally, it takes time to set up a ReadyTalk call. Other programs like Skype feel more easy to use, but it's great for large groups of people. ReadyTalk is great for large groups, but the setup process feels cumbersome at times.

I'm able to connect with people across the world, and can share presentations easily. ReadyTalk allows you to connect with hundreds of people at once, although it's more of a listening platform than an interactive platform. People dial into ReadyTalk and then just sit there.

ReadyTalk review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"My favorite webinar software"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk has all the features I've ever wanted. I moderate a highly-attended weekly webinar series and RT has been solid as a rock. My colleagues also use it for training and on-demand meetings. It's more user-friendly and stable than any of its competitors. I love the customizable registration pages and email notifications.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be a little bit more robust, but it's not bad at all. Downloading a recording is a little wonky - it first has to be converted to an MP4 (I think they would rather you have them host the recording, which they charge for).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the minutia of the features and what their cost is. There are numerous possibilities to be up-charged for something you think might come standard.

We had a webinar provider that became unreliable as we had more and more meeting attendees. It was hurting our brand reputation. With RT, there have been no stability issues whatsoever.

ReadyTalk review by Olga T.
Olga T.

"ReadyTalk Marketo Integration"

What do you like best?

seamless integration; almost instant update; no integration errors

What do you dislike?

still lacking screencasting capabilities - need to log into separate platform

Have been using ReadyTalk/Marketo package for several years already and can stop loving it: super easy to set up and integration is the best.

ReadyTalk platform is very user friendly which makes training for webinar hosts a piece of cake; the support has been great.

ReadyTalk review by Chamakhe M.
Chamakhe M.

"Readytalk makes video conferencing much straightforward."

What do you like best?

First things first,I love the customer service behind this programme : they were always available to guide us at the early stage of using this program : nothing can be more annoying than an unhelpful customer service.

I also love the integration capabilities : it's straightforward and seamless : particularly with Eloqua and Hubspot.

Lastly and most importantly,readytalk has allowed me do conferencing without the other parties needing to download any tool,this makes life a lot easier for me and my team.

What do you dislike?

I will simply say Pricing.It can be a bit cheaper.

Readytalk allowed me organize meetings with team-members, investors and clients in an easy,fast and efficient manner.

ReadyTalk review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Adequate product for conference calls"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use and good for conferencing in callers from multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

Takes forever to sign in and get the "chairperson" logged on. I have to give the access code and then my chairperson passcode, which is a little annoying.

Easy to connect team members and clients who are never in the same place at the same time. Professional appearance-used free conference call in the past and felt it made my company look a little less professional.

I'm sure with their other features, ReadyTalk is more powerful than I give it credit for-as a company, we really should make an effort to explore its other capabilities.

ReadyTalk review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great value but audio issues"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, setting up a webinar is simple, and I love the chat feature. I have used that several times and they are always kind and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is no real way to help with audio issues. We have mentioned that there are issues over the four years we have used this platform and they will have someone jump in the next webinar but they never have any real improvements in audio.

They seem slow in product development.

We do a ton of webinars and this program allows us to have a high attendee count while having unlimited uses per month.

ReadyTalk review by Lori L.
Lori L.

"Made our webinar easy and painfree"

What do you like best?

Our client was able to easily access the webinar and I was able to only show them my powerpoint. (No worries about them seeing any emails, etc.)

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything about it that I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it!

It's a great platform for us to easily have a webinar with clients. It sets up easily and screensharing is simple!

ReadyTalk review by Isaac P.
Isaac P.

"Reliable webinar platform with solid integrations with Salesforce and Pardot."

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk has the ability for all of the presenters to call into one line, ensuring that their experience in having a conversation is free of interruption. That line is then broadcasted to the viewers. This was especially important when I was hosting a webinar with speakers on the west coast, east coast, and in the UK. Their integration with Pardot allows me to automatically segment the list of leads and send relevant emails to them depending on whether or not they attended.

What do you dislike?

The registration and confirmation pages are basic and are not very customizable. That being said, if you're using a marketing automation platform (Pardot, Marketo, etc.) you can use those landing pages and connect to the ReadyTalk registration process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webinar technology is tricky because of all of the variables that impact a flawless listening experience. ReadyTalk's technology greatly reduces the chance of failure when it comes to things that can and should be controlled by the platform. Their platform is optimized to serve the presenters well and ensure they can collaborate with a minimal delay. This is then translated to a great experience for the listeners as the presenter line is rebroadcast to the audience.

We need a reliable platform to broadcast thought leadership webinars to prospects and customers and to host customer webinars where we highlight updates to our software. The benefits we see in ReadyTalk is in having confidence that our webinar will be broadcasted without system failure inhibiting the viewer experience. The additional benefit is in having ReadyTalk connected to Pardot and Salesforce to streamline the registration and follow up processes.

ReadyTalk review by User in Research
User in Research

"Great tool, support, and multiple options for usage"

What do you like best?

Ready talk is great for video conferencing. It is always reliable and easy for users. It allows for us to have meetings with folks all around the country.

What do you dislike?

The cost is the biggest deterrent for our using Ready Talk, especially when we have some committees that are as big as 20 people and all need to call in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ready talk is user friendly and the customer service support is always helpful.

We are able to have a broader range of expertise in the room given our ability to invite folks from around the country. We are able to maintain committees in a way we couldn't before using ReadyTalk.

ReadyTalk review by User in Computer Software

"Functional and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The platform offers a variety of ways to host a webinar, live, simu-live and on demand. The set up process, overall, is a quick experience. Support can be offered 24/7 for any issues when hosting or viewing one.

What do you dislike?

The platform itself is in need of a big update to match the overall esthetics of other platforms offering similar services. The overall use of the platform meets out needs for simulive, but live webinars are not always in the best quality or as user friendly as other competitors that we currently use to host our live webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get value out of the product for the price. I highly recommend speaking with a rep to set up a demo/use case for what your company's primary goal for the platform is.

We currently utilize this platform to reach audiences within various timezones with a single webinar, allowing them to view the webinar in a fashion that they think is "live" when we use the simulive function.

ReadyTalk review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Workable, reliable, and horrible end user experience. "

What do you like best?

The only positive to ReadyTalk is that it is reliable. Phone logins always work. I do like that you can dial out directly from the conference line as well.

What do you dislike?

Where to begin. If you are the host it takes 4+ steps to login and start the conference - this needs to be streamlined. From an end user experience it is confusing to use phone audio as the join meeting (without computer audio) is only a hyperlink and not an easy to view button. The three worst features of the application are 1) There are no authentication/Unique Logins per conference so every conference is the same meaning any clients can jump into your conference line and could end up on the wrong call. If you have back to back meetings this can be a nightmare 2) sharing an attendee screen takes them being made a co-presenter which then lends them full access to every button and other attendee on the conference. 3) Sharing your desktop can be done specific to application but if you share one application and have another application pop-up the ReadyTalk screen will show a big grey block where the "hidden" item is on the screen. This does nothing other than alert the attendee that you are chosing not to show them something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Host a meeting and do screenshare on both ends - you'll quickly find the user frustration points.

Readytalk has been used as our primary client conference application for consultation calls and product training.

ReadyTalk review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"Great for International conference calling!"

What do you like best?

Speaking with internationally based respondents can be challenging, with respondents missing the call, not being able to figure out how to call in, etc. With ReadyTalk, the appointment can be set up, saved in your Outlook calendar, sent to clients and the respondent (who you can call making it easier for everyone!), the call can be made with operator assistance if needed, chat available for clients and also very easy recording and storage of recordings. Simple!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Picture in Picture recording capability - to capture both user webcams AND the screen sharing.

Online and teleconference Qualitative & UX Research studies

ReadyTalk review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"#1 Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, constant innovation, and superior customer services make ReadyTalk a top choice in web conferencing.

What do you dislike?

There are a few languages that are not implemented that prevented the us from making ReadyTalk our Global provider

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is aligned with competitors but the level of customer support should be the tipping point. They are always one call away to help with support or a solution. This is key especially in the moment of need.

Our webinars are amongst our top lead/opportunity avenue for new customers. Readytalk gaurantees and easy and well delivered experience for them.

ReadyTalk review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"ReadyTalk Revew by Daniel"

What do you like best?

Design is simple and intuitive. It integrates with my Outlook Calendar. It also it nice that when I am presenting, each new user is't announced which is disruptive.

What do you dislike?

There are so many steps to go through when starting a call. It's such a painful process.

We use it for meetings so that our remote members can stay connected.

ReadyTalk review by Rana Z.
Rana Z.

"ReadyTalk - Seamless and Easy to Use Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

We conduct at least 9 Webinars a month, across all of our business units and needed an easy to use webinar platform, which is what ReadyTalk has been for us. ReadyTalk has an easy to use interface, integrates with our marketing automation platform (Eloqua), has intuitive reporting, a great support team and is very reliable.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that we dislike with ReadyTalk, but being able to upload a presentation into ReadyTalk that has automation, doesn't work, but if you share your screen/presentation, the automation works, so there is a work-around...and this has been submitted as an enhancement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable webinar platform, look no further than ReadyTalk. The platform is easy-to-use and the support team is the best out there!

Webinars are a huge part of our demand generation activities, as we conduct at least 9 webinars a month across all of our business units. ReadyTalk makes it really easy to conduct these webinars with no stress and the support team is always around to help if we have any questions.

ReadyTalk review by Hui E.
Hui E.

"Ready talk is okay for phone conferencing could be better for video"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up conference calls with host line and static passcodes

What do you dislike?

Video is often slow and laggy. Would be nice to have better integration between web and desktop applications (like when logging on online it directs to you the desktop application instead of rerunning the download desktop application process)

Solving quick and easy on demand conference calling

ReadyTalk review by Pat H.
Pat H.

"Use frequently"

What do you like best?

The fact I can train people in how to do something remotely.

What do you dislike?

Seems to to get buggy if you use it for more than 1.5 hours. Can be confusing for new users to login to ReadyTalk to be the Chairperson / leader of the session. They need clearer options to choose to login to be the conference chairperson.

Training new co-workers remotely. Having them share their screen to guide them how to use certain software.

ReadyTalk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome phone and video conferencing platform"

What do you like best?

This is my go-to for phone and video conferencing. Very easy to use, straight forward, and gets the job done. Easy to share screens and set up audio/video.

What do you dislike?

The plug-in for video conferencing can take a minute or two to load; be prepared to launch your web conference early so as to avoid keeping your meeting participants from waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are presenting a video conference, make sure you set up in advance to make sure your plug-in is downloaded and everything works as expected. This is true of any video conference software I've used, though.

My project team primarily uses this service for multiple phone conferences a day for all the team members working remotely. When needed, we use this service for video conferences both internally and with clients.

ReadyTalk review by Angela G.
Angela G.

"Ready Talk"

What do you like best?

The ability to mute or unmute participants

What do you dislike?

I have not found any issues with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to set up and manage any technical difficulties the participants may be having.

Communication and trainings with customers in other states. Has saved a great amount of money due to not having to travel.

ReadyTalk review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Quick & Painless Conferencing + Presentation Platform!"

What do you like best?

This provides excellent functionality with regard to communicating virtually while giving presentations. This is utilized several times weekly with great ease in switching out presentation slides while conferencing in various individuals, from colleagues to clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes while trying to load new slides in and out. Other than that, I can't think of any major cons worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would play around with the features so that you understand how effectively it functions!

Bridging the gap between trying to conference and present and juggle multiple platforms concurrently; this does it all!

ReadyTalk review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Basic model is good enough, not great"

What do you like best?

- Fairly easy to use interface

- Simple set up

- Ability to record and send out link post-webinar

- Registration page creation

What do you dislike?

- Very difficult to load video or large files from PPT

- We use a lot of graphics and videos for our webinars and the file loading was a nightmare

- Then we you realize you can't load something or it stalls, you call customer support only to sit on hold for an hour

- Screen size issues never matching up to video size

- Integration with Salesforce was poor but that's really an issue with SF. E-mail invites from SF is always a nightmare and takes way too long sifting through batches

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've moved on from Readytalk since then to another virtual event solution

If you want to include pre-canned videos in your webinar, this platform is lacking

Webinar platform that allows us to host many potential customers at once for a marketing pitch; many existing customers at once for a sales demo or many employees at once for internal training sessions.

ReadyTalk review by User in Computer Software

"Easy tool to communicate with customers and coworkers!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy ReadyTalk is to use. Sometimes I am running a little behind to start my meeting and with the desktop application, it takes me less than a minute to begin my meeting. I also like that it shows the name of guests. That feature really helps since I am in service and I want to make sure my clients feel like I know them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have noticed being a problem is it seems to have outages every once in awhile. Only once has it been during a pretty important meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is one of the easiest conference lines. I have had to join a few other customers conference lines and they are a lot harder to hand presentation control over and they also include a lot more steps to sign in.

For internal use it is easier for me to remember a coworkers ReadyTalk # than their actual desk line.

ReadyTalk review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Very serviceable software, service is great"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is pretty hands on. In my role, alot of my clients and meetings need to have screen sharing options, so switching to ReadyTalk, I had a lot more control and customization options than the other services I've tried in the past. If need any 1 on 1 questions, their team is really helpful, and their blog has really good insights.

What do you dislike?

The control features may be a bit too stringent, for example (may be my company's package selection) if I start a conference call, and screen share, but maybe someone calls in a bit late-- they would be unable to join the call in progress and are essentially locked out.

Holding largerer than average conference calls. Really helpful with client outreach and/or training

ReadyTalk review by Administrator

"Readytalk is a basic platform for conference calling"

What do you like best?

I like that its informal and we do not need to schedule a call. It's helpful for getting everyone together in a better format than email.

What do you dislike?

We have had conflicts with the lines being doublebooked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Readytalk needs to think to the future. The sound is muffled and the technology, while useful, is dated. We tend to gravitate to face to face video chatting like Zoom.

The recordings are helpful for meeting minutes. I wish there was a way for us to utilize the line more without the worry of double booking. The recordings are muffled sounding. I think it would be nice to introduce the person joining the call instead of only a beep. It is awkward to ask "who's there?"

ReadyTalk review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Functional & Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Being able to see who was on the call & when people logged off.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! No issues. We are happy with our services.

We are providing an opportunity for folks to attend meetings when they may not be able to be there in person. We are making our program more accessible.

ReadyTalk review by Matt R.
Matt R.

"I have always enjoyed RedayTalks ease of use. "

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely easy to use and set up. I can't see myself using any other similar products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection is an issue. Maybe this is on my end. It doesn't happen often but when it does it is slightly annoying.

One main problem that I am solving is playing phone tag with clients. I have realized that setting up a ReadyTalk conference is the best way to talk on the phone with multiple parties.

ReadyTalk review by Donald C.
Donald C.

"Reliable ReadyTalk -- Webinar Platform You Can Count On"

What do you like best?

The best feature by far is its reliability. From sending out meeting notices to loading up a slide show to recording, it's something you can really count on.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really "dislike." Maybe it could have a "slicker" look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ReadyTalk is a solid product that's easy to use and that has great support.

I've used it to train instructors around the world. The next mission is to help people with disabilities find the assistance they desperately need..

ReadyTalk review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"Less powerful than Adobe Connect, clunky UI"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk typically has good audio quality and offers the features needed in online video communication. New users find it straightforward to access.

What do you dislike?

Only the first 25 attendees can view streaming video; others hear audio only. This makes ReadyTalk less useful for larger meetings and webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the size of group you are planning to engage is 25 or fewer to get the maximum benefit from ReadyTalk's features.

ReadyTalk allowed us to communicate with incoming students as a group before they reach campus each fall. We've seen an increase in engagement and retention.

ReadyTalk review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Decent for calling over the phone, but can't figure out web-based calling"

What do you like best?

When hosting a ReadyTalk conference, the dashboard is fairly intuitive and provides a variety of useful functions. When attending a ReadyTalk conference, calling in via phone and viewing media via the internet are simply processes.

What do you dislike?

I have problems connecting to audio via the ReadyTalk app online. Instead, I have to call in with my phone to hear audio. I couldn't find an easy solution to this and believe the process should be more intuitive, if it is even available. It's inconvenient to have to call in over the phone while viewing media online, whereas other virtual conferencing software allows users to do everything online.

I use the ReadyTalk app to host small meetings that are typically internal. For larger meetings involving users outside of our software, we use an alternate software. The main benefit I've noticed with ReadyTalk is simply the lower expense compared to some other software, which makes it more appealing for small discussions that don't need to be hosted on a more intuitive platform.

ReadyTalk review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Excellent Webinar Service and Outstanding Support"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk is an intuitive webinar program with an easy to use interface. I like how easy it is to set up meetings and track the registrations through various "campaigns". After the webinar, downloading the demographics is convenient and offers excellent background info. Sharing a link or downloading a recording is also very easy.

What do you dislike?

Over the years I have used ReadyTalk there have been things that I didn't like as much or things that I wished ReadyTalk had implemented. Often, when I talk to my account manager, it turns out that they have been working on it and are about to rill out the functionality I am looking for. Sometimes a suggestions makes it into production. These guys are very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage you to try out ReadyTalk. It might not be the "big name" in webinars (yet) but the service is powwerful and the support is world class. I do not believe that any of the big webinar names can compete with ReadyTalk on this level at all.

Our core members want to hear how their peers have solved challenges with the help of technology. Our associate members appreciate the webinar as a tool to present case studies that respond to this need. They like the powerful yet easy-to-use interface when presenting and like receiving the detailed background information after the webinar.

After relaunching my associations webinar efforts, we have been able to establish webinars as a powerful tool in reaching our membership. Webinars have become a profit center and an important element in our marketing portfolio to attract and retain members.

ReadyTalk review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for small intimate settings all the way to 5,000+ attendees"

What do you like best?

The live conference support is phenomenal. The staff/employees at ReadyTalk now their stuff and do their best every time.

What do you dislike?

My only criticism is the challenge with creating poll questions on the fly and having them incorporated into the slides as the presentation is happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for 1:1 presentations, group presentations and virtual meeting, webinars, enhanced conference calls, or anything inbetween. ReadyTalk is my right hand, go to solution for enhancing communication with individuals that aren't co-located with me.

I'm using this as a replacement for WebEx and am glad that I did. it's great to have slides uploaded, video chat enabled, the flagging question feature, and chat moderation all built into the platform

ReadyTalk review by Elizabeth "Liz" B.
Elizabeth "Liz" B.

"ReadyTalk: Reliable for Conference Calls, But Needs More Investment in Upgrades"

What do you like best?

Competitive pricing. Interface is easy to use. Recordings are downloadable for free.

What do you dislike?

No meaningful upgrades to benefit customers in the five years since I signed up. Product improvement requests from customers are never acted upon. As an example, the web display is phone lines connected for live call is in an absurdly tiny font size and thus very difficult to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are satisfied with the current product, because future improvements are unlikely.

Conference calls technology used to host large audience discussions and conduct podcast interviews.

ReadyTalk review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Readytalk is a great presentation tool!"

What do you like best?

I love when doing a live conference call that my clients can ask question and be able to use a chat platform, because I can see their questions in writing. I also think that have one of the best customer service around.

What do you dislike?

I love that people can try out this service, but Not a fan that, of the time frame the that the trial is giving to us to try, I

The business problem that we are solving is being able to set up a conference call with someone that is in a completely difference time zone or in some case in traveling, It's nice to be able to stick to our meetings and Readytalk allows that.

ReadyTalk review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Reliable Webinar Tool"

What do you like best?

Broadcast audio - knowing that our audio will not have dial-in interruptions and having someone on the line to troubleshoot with us if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have stronger video conferencing capabililty, but overall this is a great tool for external webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Video broadcast for larger groups.

We have gained a tool that we trust for our external web events. With ReadyTalk we are saving money compared to other solutions, the tool is easy to use and delivers consistent performance each time.

ReadyTalk review by Dikyin P.
Dikyin P.

"What I like about ReaadyTalk"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk has every single feature I have ever wanted. It is easy to communicate to others. It is customised and very convinient to use.

What do you dislike?

When I was trying to download a recording, It has to be converted to mp4. format first, which is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use even if you are new to this app.

A huge amount of meeting is required for us and this app helped us a lot to communicate with each other in order to achieve goals.

ReadyTalk review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"A great way to attend a conference"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using the mobile app, I have used it while I have been writing a staff report but also needed to attend a webinar that was required by my employer.

What do you dislike?

It does take a little while to login to attend a webinar, which can be annoying if you have misplaced the email confirmation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use it just be prepared to have an extra 5 minutes or so to log in and be prepared for your webinar or conference.

I have been able to attend webinars on my own time and during down time at work. It is important for my profession to stay in touch with what other Planner's are talking about and for certification maintenance.

ReadyTalk review by Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

"ReadyTalk is a key tool for our business."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, and we enjoy the integration with Outlook for immediate scheduling with clients and prospects. And, the support is top-notch. Responses are fast and personal.

What do you dislike?

Currently, we are unable to create a "series" of the same webinar over multiple dates. I understand that it is coming in future development, and have confidence that it will. ReadyTalk regularly demonstrates their continued investment in enhancements and improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for top-notch support from a responsive team, and solutions that fit your needs and budget, ReadyTalk is it.

We utilize ReadyTalk for 90% of our sales and client interactions - both phone and web. We are able to use the same tool to create monthly sales webinars as well as set up demos, training sessions and meetings. It's our all-in-one solution.

ReadyTalk review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Best tool out there for hosting a conference call!"

What do you like best?

It is the most user friendly and easy to use way to conduct a conference call. I've exclusively used them for all of my training calls and I haven't had any issues!

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any challenges so I do not have anything I dislike about the app.

How to conduct large conference calls. This is the best way to conduct a conference call for more than two people.

ReadyTalk review by Susan S.
Susan S.

"Absolutely Best Online Connections Platform"

What do you like best?

The intelligent people. The refined technology. The intuitive system. What's not to love? And ReadyTalk works on improving continuously.

What do you dislike?

There is only a single stream for presentations, so sometimes have to load them all, but make sure one group doesn't see another's preso materials!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tech support out of Colorado is a beautiful thing! RT runs pretty seamlessly - we have an occasional question as they continuously upgrade, improve, refine, and expand offerings, but we haven't needed to call in because of problems or nonperformance! Friendly AND technically sound? WOW!

Connecting internationally for interviews, RT provides ability to conduct the conference call in normal fashion while allowing the moderator to call the interviewee. This means the moderator need not wait for the participant to wander through call-in attempts. Nice.

ReadyTalk review by Derek L.
Derek L.

"Wonderful Webinar Tool"

What do you like best?

Great system for webinars and meetings. Fantastic support if you need it. There's a great group of people who work there and they are always willing to assist you if you need help.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it requires you to download software when you login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time with other products. They all seem to have quirks or audio issues.

We host calls, meetings, and small-large webinars through ReadyTalk.

ReadyTalk review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great for online meetings"

What do you like best?

I like how the person in charge has basically 100% control over the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could complain about for ready talk would be the beeps when someone is joining or leaving the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

play with all the options, i really like the way that it can be recorded.

Getting information out to a big group of people the easiest way possible Benefit is it is super easy to record your meeting..

ReadyTalk review by Administrator

"Great platform, but could use some key improvements."

What do you like best?

Very stable platform, almost no one seems to have problem viewing the content or hearing the audio. Video playback was also solid for us.

What do you dislike?

Very little customization of the interface. Not HTML 5 so forces people to open a new application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure they have all the add-on features you'll need to support your webinar strategy, even in the future. Make sure they can show multiple webcams and support simulive presentations. It will be great once they move to a HTML5 platform as well, if ever.

We used ReadyTalk to host external webinars. They have great add-on features to support your presentation including polls, videos, resources, etc.

ReadyTalk review by Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

"Easy to use tele-conference system"

What do you like best?

easy to use, efficient and keeps us connected

What do you dislike?

price (too expensive) and billing system (too complicated)

keeping us connecting to colleagues who work remotely and allows us to host calls with participants from around the world!

ReadyTalk review by Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

"Impressive Program"

What do you like best?

It's a great communication tool for video conferencing, web casts (pod casts), meetings, webinars. You name it, it does it.

What do you dislike?

Every single chat software seems to have blurry or spotty resolution once in a blue moon. This one isn't any different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is better than other communication devices that we have tried so I recommend it.

We are using it to conduct meetings, webinars, etc.

ReadyTalk review by Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.

"Best User-friendly webinar service available"

What do you like best?

The ease of getting the user on to the system and connected with me through the web.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the VOIP is not quality but they are always working to improve on the issue.

Being able to share presentations easily and quickly.

ReadyTalk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Ready Talk for Audio and Web Conferencing"

What do you like best?

I have used ReadyTalk and other services and ReadyTalk has been the most reliable and the easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any negative experiences in the past 2 years of using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, use it, you won't be disappointed!

I work for the State of California and we use this conferencing ability a few times a week in my department. We have lawyers, doctors, patients, vendors all using the Ready Talk platform.

ReadyTalk review by Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

"ReadyTalk is a great find!"

What do you like best?

The customer support is fabulous! The best part is that we have been with Ready Talk for more than a year and the support is just as wonderful as it was when we were exploring who to use for webinars.

What do you dislike?

The editing feature that I use when cleaning up a webinar can be a bit clunky. This is such minor thing though. I just tell my presenters to stop, take a deep breath, repeat the sentence if necessary and go on. That pause gives me a place to make the edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the support people. I was so nervous the first couple of times we used Ready Talk. The support staff walked me through the process and answered all my questions in a friendly and supportive way. I never felt like though I am not a techy, I was dumb. Now when I have questions, I call the toll free number, confident that I will get a solid answer that will improve the use of their product.

We use Ready Talk as an educational tool. Our "territory" is almost half of the state of Indiana. We can reach more people, more efficiently and still get the necessary message out. By linking the recording as a podcast, even more constituents can participate in this learning option. We still need to meet face-to-face for some topics, but when we can, we use Ready Talk and plan a webinar.

ReadyTalk review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Has never let me down"

What do you like best?

Nothing beats how easy it is to collaborate with other co-presenters.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I particularly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to hosting webinars, your brand's image is on the line. A participant isn't going to associate any technical difficulties with the service provider, they are going to associate them with your brand. That was a key factor in why we made the switch to ReadyTalk. We haven't had any issues since.

We rely on webinars to generate leads for our business, so having a reliable solution was key for us. It is much easier for us to partner with other businesses now.

ReadyTalk review by Amy G.
Amy G.

"Thanks, ReadyTalk!"

What do you like best?

We've tried many web-conferencing services. However, what set ReadyTalk apart was the customer support that we received - particularly as new users. The team worked with us to make sure that webinars went off successfully, with participant technical issues addressed effectively and efficiently. With ReadyTalk, we have grown our webinars significantly over the past few years. It's helped us reach more customers than we would have been able to via "traditional" means.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that we dislike. However, not being able to see speaking notes once your materials are uploaded into the system is an adjustment.

As noted, we are able to reach more customers in a cost effective and time-efficient manner. We have been able to increase sales and use of various tools as a result. We also feel that we are offering a real service to those in the field by offering opportunities for training that don't require travel or time off.

ReadyTalk review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Always Consistent "

What do you like best?

I like how it consistent it is to use. I have used it at two jobs now and in both cases it was the best performer when working with people across the country. It has made my life much easier in both cases.

What do you dislike?

The price is higher than some but it's worth it for the consistency.

We use it for by boss to have conference calls with board members.

ReadyTalk review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Why I like ReadyTalk"

What do you like best?

Smooth web conferencing experience, easy to navigate, and I like that you can resize the windows.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I really don't like the boarders. I wish you could make those disapear, or maybe I just don't know how to make that happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It syncs well with Microsoft Outlook, and it is simple to set up a call with other colleagues.

Seeing someone's remote desktop that comes in clear. The audio is usually pretty good, and the main presenter can mute all lines so if he/she is recording, you will get a nice recording for anyone who missed the call.

ReadyTalk review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"ReadyTalk - Simply the best webinar platform"

What do you like best?

I've used all the major webinar platforms - WebEx, GoToWebinar, ON24 - and none of them are in the same league as ReadyTalk. The first time that I ever had a live operator supporting my webinar, it felt weird to have a person from the ReadyTalk team dedicated to making sure that everything was working perfectly, the sound quality was clear and to moderate my chat. Now, after using ReadyTalk for 9 month, I can't imagine running a large-scale webinar without one of their operators. ReadyTalk is intuitive, it integrates perfectly with Marketo and Salesforce, and their customer support is great.

What do you dislike?

Their out-of-the-box webinar registrations pages aren't very beautiful and lack the ability for major customizations. Luckily, they have awesome integrations with all the major marketing automation platforms (we use their Marketo integration), which make it easy for you to build registration landing pages out of the tools that you already use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a platform exclusively for running webinars, look no further than ReadyTalk. Other platforms are better for one-on-one meetings or quick screenshares, but ReadyTalk is by far the best platform for running webinars.

Webinar are a huge part of our content marketing strategy, which in-turn, is a massive part of our demand generation strategy. ReadyTalk makes the process of running and executing on these webinars campaigns to be completely painless. The platform is flexible enough from webinar as mall as 10 people (which our Customer Success does with our customers), all the way up to 500+ participants which is common when we are hosting a webinar with a best-selling author.

ReadyTalk review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"One of the most useful tools for online meetings"

What do you like best?

I do not have to waste a ridiculous amount of time in each meeting. We can solve problems in a few minutes with this software.

What do you dislike?

There are some other similar software that are easier to set up and use. One of the other inconveniences is the fact that when there is too many people on the call we can see some lag. Something that you can not have under any circumstance in a business call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into other products.

Stop long meeting with long distance customers. Spend less time and money traveling to solve customer's issues and worries.

ReadyTalk review by Andy B.
Andy B.

"Audio Conf. Review"

What do you like best?

The audio conference feature seems to be working really well

What do you dislike?

The video conference is not working out too well at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

If audio conferencing is what you are looking for, this is a great product

Global audio conferencing

ReadyTalk review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"ReadyTalk Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Conference calls are a necessity in the business world. ReadyTalk makes them painless.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize my 4 digit pin.

With ReadyTalk, I can share my screen and present during a conference call with my associates with ease. If I need to work from home, I can fulfill all of my meetings easily.

ReadyTalk review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Great for teams large and small"

What do you like best?

It is very easy from the front end. All you need to do is share a dial-in number and passcode to customers and you are all set!

What do you dislike?

The back end is a bit less seamless than the front. Time is precious and it takes a few minutes to begin a call and you must enter 3-4 sets of numbers. While it is possible to get used to, it never gets more pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also offers recording option but cost to host data is high. Be sure to download!

Hosting large conference calls with people calling in from various places

ReadyTalk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"End User / Frequent Daily User"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy to fire up a web-share. When over the phone with a client, you can easily direct them to the website and tell them the access code.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most is how often clients, who haven't used ReadyTalk in the past have to download a plug-in each time I need to screen-share. Sometimes this takes time based on the end-user and machine they are on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know the UI updated for non-presenters on screen-shares. I think a UI update is needed for the presenter mode. Easier to identify who you are passing control to, etc..

Screen-share, show clients designs, updates, code etc.. Voice collaboration very easy for quick internal meetings as well.

ReadyTalk review by Clare M.
Clare M.

"Are you ready to share? "

What do you like best?

Readytalk is simple to use and pick up with no training! Very reliable think I've only had an issue once in using it for several years and that was connecting via the phone. Packed full of features like recording, screen sharing. Probably the most important thing is prospects and customers like it, besides forgetting to connect up they don't have issues with using it.

Readytalk seem to listen to their customers and do a lot improve and innovate the product with getting real feedback from customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people struggle with swapping sharing their screens but ready talk look at have resolved this in up and coming releases. Also once a web ex is complete I don't think I can do survey's at that point! although I might be missing a trick. Also it was a bit of a pain to create MP4 files from a recording of a web ex, its possible but wasn't a default option.

We use ready talk from start to finish, sales demo's, requirement analysis, Internal & external training, and support.

Ensure we share screens and demonstrate our product along with showing powerpoint information in an even flow.

Record important calls that need to be referred back to later

Provide training internally as well as saving these recordings for future play back

Perform ad hock training/support to customers without visuals or being able to see what they see can be difficult.

ReadyTalk review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Ready Talk"

What do you like best?

Good addition to conferences calls, projecting screen is super useful.

What do you dislike?

Can be very laggy and I think the launch/start up could be streamlined between the desktop/website application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype present screen seems to have similar features with slightly less lag, although Ready Talk seems to work better for a larger group/conference call.

Solves communication issues with people who work from home

ReadyTalk review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"ReadyTalk, my choice for many years"

What do you like best?

I have used ReadyTalk for many years and I have seen changes over the years keeping it up to date and useful. They make it very easy for you to show your desktop or only certain products based on your need.. I also like my ability to grant my client control.

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with this product and have nothing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering ReadyTalk you have waited too long because someone else is using it to reach your potential or current clients. I have other associates encourage me to use other services and I won't change.

ReadyTalk allows me to meet with my clients who are many miles away without leaving my office.

ReadyTalk review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Good platform but pricey if you aren't using it consistently."

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to send out reminders and follow up emails to the participants of the webinars that we created.

What do you dislike?

For the price, it wasn't worth it for us. We didn't do enough webinars consistently to justify the cost.

We were using the tool to educate our clients on different products and services.

ReadyTalk review by Sunday T.
Sunday T.

"Comparable with most meeting software"

What do you like best?

Can be used on pc and Mac. Can use on mobile devices

What do you dislike?

Alot of connection problems, inconsistent or lagging video. Inconsistent audio with static at times. Sign in process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Haver all potential users connect from thier locations to see if there are connectivity or other audio/visual issues.

Connecting remote workers and while travelling

"Solid webinar solution"

What do you like best?

There are many options when it comes to hosting a webinar or conference call. The true proof comes when you try and host a large number of attendees from many different regions.

We have done this successfully on many occasions and ReadyTalk does this very well.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. The solution did exactly what was required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It handles large conference calls/webinars very well

Sharing content with a wide audience

Enables a professional easy to use solution

ReadyTalk review by Charlene Y.
Charlene Y.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and presents information in an easy to use format

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. But my main use is attending webinars that other's offer.

I do not solve problems with it but I watch webinars that present compliance updates to improve my job performance.

ReadyTalk review by User in Computer Software

"ReadyTalk works but could use some updates"

What do you like best?

They're platform is very easy to use and everything is easily accessible at the tip of your fingertips. It is very easy for webinar attendees to ask questions and for continuous engagement to take place. Very easy for those attending meetings or webinars to use.

Ease of payment- extremely budget friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sound quality isn't always great.

Recordings don't archive so if you lose the recording for any reason, it's lost forever.

Animations don't transfer from powerpoint.

Dated look and feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great base product for webinars- can definitely do the basics of what should be done for webinars. When taking it to the next level is where things can be upgraded.

ReadyTalk has helped us improve our webinar program with it's ease of use for attendees, but for those managing the platform, an updated platform with more customization features could heavily increase it's desirability.

ReadyTalk review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Love for ReadyTalk"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk is so easy to use and it is a very nice looking platform. If you upgrade to the management package you will even have a ReadyTalk manager on each call with you to help if anything goes wrong!

What do you dislike?

ReadyTalk does not have a lot of downfalls!

Recommendations to others considering the product

ReadyTalk is a great tool. It's ease of use and support team make it leaps and bounds better than the competition out there. I would highly recommend.

When using this we were able to reach more people through webinars.

ReadyTalk review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"David’s “Ready Talk” Review "

What do you like best?

Another Communications tool/App I use with my team at our company, very good, clear and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I dislike about “Ready Talk”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice tool, easy to understand and use, smooth and clear.

Communications problems are being resolved greatly and now with more people being able to join in because we don’t have to use telephone conferencing with our unclear land lines that are not of the latest technology and as super clear as those very high end new business phone systems!

ReadyTalk review by Geri Z.
Geri Z.

"Ease of Use & Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk's customer service! Every person at that company cares and is there to assist the customer. Also as an admin I do not need to spend time training users on another program. I set them up with accounts and ReadyTalk send them their information. The users are able to log right in and start having web-meetings and join web-conferences.

What do you dislike?

Just like with other services the latency of screen changes depending on the connection speed becomes a problem at times. This is an issue with all of the products out there I just wish there was a better option.

The internal collaborations have improved the most. We are able to start a screen share in seconds and eliminate all the back and forth emails of screen shots.

ReadyTalk review by Digesh J.
Digesh J.

"Review of Readytalk for Webinar"

What do you like best?

Readytalk stands out for Webinar. Very user friendly. Easy to access and participate. Can conduct poll easily.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything that I didn't like.

We are able to conduct webinars for customers.

ReadyTalk review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Great for collaboration and polling."

What do you like best?

Polls are great way of seeing if people's understanding is improving.

What do you dislike?

Polls don't work in mobile devices this needs to be addressed

Sales goals, increased productivity and profitability

ReadyTalk review by Erin W.
Erin W.

"ReadyTalk = superior conferencing system"

What do you like best?

I discovered ReadyTalk about 9 months into my job (after using Verizon) and what a blessing! Everything between necessary functions, ease of use, and customer service, I have loved using ReadyTalk. I often have to schedule teleconferences (and sometimes videoconferencing) over multiple timezones and found the web interface extremely helpful. I also have to set up calls for countries too small for their own ReadyTalk international number. In these cases the operator dial out was my savior.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a true criticism but I sometimes found myself calling customer service to troubleshoot an issue that I could have easily figured out myself because I knew it would be faster to just phone them. If it were more difficult to get through to a live person I would probably force myself to troubleshoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although everything is fairly straightforward...don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call for help. They are great! And they send awesome swag!

This is a better overall system that has proven to be cost effective.

ReadyTalk review by User

"ReadyTalk Review"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk provides quick connections for all of your conference call needs. It is a great and useful meeting tool. They also have an outstanding team ready to online chat if you run into any issues.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about ReadyTalk and that it’s user friendly!

We are able to connect with people outside of our organization easily with the use of ReadyTalk. ReadyTalk saves us considerably on travel costs. It is both convenient and effective in the way we conduct business.

ReadyTalk review by Reena C.
Reena C.

"ReadyTalk is Excellent!"

What do you like best?

Customer service is spot on. I've never received more than excellent response to any technical or support questions I have. The platform is always improving, and ReadyTalk engages customers to ensure their features are meeting customer needs and expectations. I've used other platforms and ReadyTalk is by far the best in my opinion! It's also very user friendly and intuitive!

It also allows different ways to log in and launch webinars, which is helpful depending on where I am. I also appreciate being able to access controls through both the phone and web conference controls.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike about ReadyTalk!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely the best platform I have used. I would recommend a trial and going through all the different features to get some experience with it, as well as talking to current users (ReadyTalk will connect you with current users)!

Because of how user friendly ReadyTalk is, I don't have to put as much 'effort' into coordinating web meetings/webinars/teleconferences and thus can devote my precious time/other staff time to other tasks. We often don't have enough time to do everything we need to do, so I really appreciate this aspect of my work being something I don't have to worry or stress about! It is just so easy to use and I know that customer service will be helpful if any issues or questions arise!

I would say it also allows for a more professional appearance to our members. I've used other platforms and feel like they have been messier, whereas when using ReadyTalk I feel like it looks more polished and professional to our customers!

ReadyTalk review by User in Computer Software

"Good Product compared to competitiors"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, does a lot. The quick launcher is great and they have very good support.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se, but it is very robust so I don't use 75% of the features that I could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a few players in this field, some of which are free, but I've found that you get what you pay for. ReadyTalk has a great product and support that separates it from its competitors.

It is a very easy system to demo our product.

ReadyTalk review by Judith M.
Judith M.

"Great for webinars"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk allows for easy communication for reminders, sharing files and recording webinars to access for later use.

What do you dislike?

People using the chat function can't see what others post as a question. We have to copy and paste their questions or comments and BROADCAST TO ALL for others participating to join that conversation.

It's impossible to share a video through the webinar function and participants view it functionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend changing the chat function so the questions/comments in the chat are visible to all participants.

Also it would be nice for me to be able to call in as a presenter and promote others, talk to them while participants continue to hear hold music.

We are communicating at least once a month and sharing tools with others around the country. We are able to track and measure the popularity, attendance and interactions of the webinars we present.

ReadyTalk review by Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.

"Great experience with ReadyTalk"

What do you like best?

I really like how easily my customers can join a meeting without having to go through the process of downloading software, testing their computer etc.. Now we can actually start meetings on time instead of waiting for everyone to figure out how to access the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure can get a little confusing if you are doing a project outside of your normal package. But the account reps are a great resource to help make the right decisions on how to host larger webinar meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ReadyTalk provides a great service and they are very focused on their customers. It is apparent through any interaction with them that they take your support questions and product recommendations very seriously. It's great to work with a company that listens to you.

Awareness of our new business is our biggest issue. With ReadyTalk we have been able to host larger webinars but also have great one-on-one site demos which help us get the word out and educate our market on our new business.

ReadyTalk review by Brenda R.
Brenda R.

"Readytalk"

What do you like best?

I like that Readytalk is beneficial for large online presentations, meetings, and large streaming videos.

What do you dislike?

I am not familiar with ready talk so I can't say I dislike anything.

Presentations, meetings, and videos on line.

ReadyTalk review by User in Paper & Forest Products
User in Paper & Forest Products

"ReadyTalk helped connect remote users with a live meeting"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was easy to use, easy for our users to dial-in or log-in via their computer. They were able to follow the presentation in real time with us at the live meeting, which made the difference in our ability to engage more of our constituents.

What do you dislike?

A few hiccups with connection, but were resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just plan ahead, know the system for yourself before referring your callers. Test it and make sure you're the most experienced on the call to troubleshoot if needed.

Connecting with remote constituents, when your customer base is international. Readytalk brings everyone together.

ReadyTalk review by Nate D.
Nate D.

"ReadyTalk"

What do you like best?

ReadyTalk is an easy to use meeting service that allows many groups to connect.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes connectivity issues cause meeting issues.

Partnering with vendors or other groups was difficult without a meeting service. This service allowed us to communicate easily.

ReadyTalk review by Terrence R.
Terrence R.

"ECS - Ready Talk"

What do you like best?

Allows for those utilizing different software, different cell phone providers, etc., to communicate.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with this product thus far.

We have not utilized this program enough to answer this question confidently.

ReadyTalk review by Mitchell H.
Mitchell H.

"ReadyTalk - Small Meeting Attributes"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this intuitive and easy to use web conferencing platform. In particular, when I have to have a collaborative on demand meeting it is quick and easy to access - not only for me as the chairperson but also for my participants - whether they are using a traditional computer or smartphone.

No delays in having software uploads, etc. - I have 99.9% success rates. Can just use the web only and dial up for voice which is convenient.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike! Readytalk is always looking to where the ball is going - they actively reach out for user feedback as a best practice in continual improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended from small meetings to large structured proactive webinars.

I have a balancing act of both proactive and reactive meetings, generally with under 5 participants. Everything from technical troubleshooting, best practices, training, joint sales presentations, etc.

The benefits are EFFICIENCY.

Learn more about ReadyTalk