Real Estate Marketing 360

Real Estate Marketing 360 offers a real estate marketing platform and website designs to generate more clients.

Work for Real Estate Marketing 360?

Learning about Real Estate Marketing 360?

Real Estate Marketing 360 Reviews

Showing 3 Real Estate Marketing 360 reviews
Real Estate Marketing 360 review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Marketing 360"

What do you like best?

I like to ease of use and ability to check out conversions. We are able to listen to phone calls we receive from our adwords campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it hard to find exactly what stats you are looking for. It took me a while to get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it is an all in one tool for help your business.

We are trying to get our company notice through adwords and other seo. Marketing 360 brings it all together. Our website is also through marketing 360.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Real Estate Marketing 360
Real Estate Marketing 360 review by Monika K.
Monika K.

"Marketing Powerhouse!"

What do you like best?

Singular platform for all your marketing needs! Webinars are very well run and relevant - touching on latest technology on newest channels.

What do you dislike?

Analytics could be clearer and can be a bit overwhelming to understand.

Managed followup with clients effectively ensuring sufficient touch points and not losing business due to inactivity.

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

Real Estate Marketing 360 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Marketing 360 is Fantastic. It has allowed me to obtain much more business"

What do you like best?

I like that it is affordable and it does most of the work for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more social media incorporated into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use it if you are an agent or investor. It is very helpful for marketing.

I am just now able to reach more clients and obtain more business, which equals more profit for me in my business.

Learning about Real Estate Marketing 360?

* We monitor all Real Estate Marketing 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.