Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2

2.8

Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 was designed so you can quickly and easily create polished marketing materials for your real estate business.

Work for Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2?

Learning about Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2?

Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 Reviews

Showing 2 Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 reviews
Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Review "

What do you like best?

well there isnt much and the site is plain.

What do you dislike?

It is only mostly associated with the well known firms and brands in real estate that is more "National" like coldwell banker, 21 century, keller williams , prudential and remaxx. So its more national groups than local or state known groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any site or group has room for improvements so it depends on how much more you want to work on it and perfect it.

I recently got my license in this business and I wanted to get all the help I needed to guide me, someone once told me to take a look at it but I didnt feel like it was something I was looking for or that it could be helpful to me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2
Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"My opinion "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like is the overall ease of the software, I’m pretty tech savvy but I like a software that I can easily show someone how to use

What do you dislike?

I like it overall but I had a hard time getting tech support a few times

Recommendations to others considering the product

No problems I’m solvi just was a simpler solution

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Z57 Internet Solutions Logo
Z57 Internet Solutions
3.8
Z57 provides thousands of real estate professional clients nationwide with proven marketing solutions.
Placester Logo
Placester
3.2
Placester helps real estate professionals increase sales and profits through beautiful, search engine-optimized websites and online marketing tools.
Z Buyer Logo
Z Buyer
3.4
Marketing solutions for home sellers, buyers, and real estate professionals.
Real Geeks Logo
Real Geeks
Real Geeks offers all in one real estate sales marketing solution for the agent or broker that wants to grow their business & close more deals.
CDX Pro Logo
CDX Pro
3.5
Xceligent provides a database of commercial real estate listing data for comparative market analysis
Yardi Marketing Suite Logo
Yardi Marketing Suite
3.5
Expand your marketing reach and deliver outstanding prospect and resident services with the Yardi Marketing Suite - a mobile solution supporting the entire prospect and resident lifecycle, from a desktop or out in the community.
CompStak Logo
CompStak
3.7
CompStak offers a database of commercial lease data for comparable sourcing.
Buildout Logo
Buildout
4.7
Buildout is an end-to-end solution for marketing commercial real estate listings, empowers brokerages across the nation to showcase their brand and grow their business. The cloud-based solution provides time saving benefits by automating the document creation process and streamlining everything else involved in listings properties.
Point2 Agent Logo
Point2 Agent
Point2 Agent is an online marketing solution for real estate professionals. Get everything you need to expand your real estate business, including an easy-to-use-website, intuitive lead generation tools, detailed analytics and much more.
Nestio Logo
Nestio
4.0
Nestio is a web-based dashboard that allows you to update your company website, preferred brokers, and advertising websites with one click, giving you the ability to manage your inventory in one place, market your listings in real-time and more.

Learning about Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2?

* We monitor all Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.