Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2

Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 was designed so you can quickly and easily create polished marketing materials for your real estate business.

Work for Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2?

Learning about Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2?

Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 Reviews

Showing 2 Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 reviews
Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Review "

What do you like best?

well there isnt much and the site is plain.

What do you dislike?

It is only mostly associated with the well known firms and brands in real estate that is more "National" like coldwell banker, 21 century, keller williams , prudential and remaxx. So its more national groups than local or state known groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any site or group has room for improvements so it depends on how much more you want to work on it and perfect it.

I recently got my license in this business and I wanted to get all the help I needed to guide me, someone once told me to take a look at it but I didnt feel like it was something I was looking for or that it could be helpful to me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2
Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"My opinion "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like is the overall ease of the software, I’m pretty tech savvy but I like a software that I can easily show someone how to use

What do you dislike?

I like it overall but I had a hard time getting tech support a few times

Recommendations to others considering the product

No problems I’m solvi just was a simpler solution

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2?

* We monitor all Real Estate Marketing Assistant 2 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.