Real Geeks

Real Geeks offers all in one real estate sales marketing solution for the agent or broker that wants to grow their business & close more deals.

Work for Real Geeks?

Learning about Real Geeks?

Real Geeks Reviews

Ask Real Geeks a Question
Showing 10 Real Geeks reviews
Real Geeks review by <span>Jason V.</span>
Jason V.

"Real Geeks Review"

What do you like best?

I like Real Geeks if you are on a budget, and want to generate leads.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the consumer side of the platform. The actual website looks a little dated (IMO). I also didn't like that the site had very little ability to costumize the look to my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Real Geeks is a great platform for people on a budget. It does it's job by keep your current leads organized, and also helps generate leads as well. At the time, I was on a team that offered me the platform. When I left the team, I explored other CRMS (CINC, Boomtown, Firepoint), and I ended up going with CINC.

Real Geeks helps keep all of your leads in one place. The front end of the platform also allows you to generate leads as well. Though i wasn't a huge fan of the design of the actual consumer website, it did generate me some leads which resulted in a closing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Real Geeks
Real Geeks review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good System - But lacking some things"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to see homes that the lead is viewing.

What do you dislike?

Not having an app for for the team to login and view their leads/notes/lead activity. We have to export to Followupboss right now to view in app form, simplify notes, tasks and be able to email call and text for free and track in one place. Problem is that once leads are exported to followupboss, the properties viewed/favorited by the prospect doesn't export so then we have to log into 2 portals to see the entire thing. Another problem is with search capabilities. Currently, with a real geeks website, the lead cannot search with more specific filters. For example, if they want to only view homes with pools, or only 1 story homes, there is not way to filter these types of searches. They're too broad which frustrates the prospect that need to narrow down more specifics than just area or price.

I feel like this is a temporary bandaid to help assist in capturing leads and keeping track, but another CRM may be required to eliminate the need for multiple apps and portals.

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

Real Geeks review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great software/website for real estate agents & brokers"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of real geeks. Consumers like that they can easily search for properties from their phone or computer and save properties, create new searches, etc. I like how easy it is to edit my website when I want, something that I was unable to do with past product providers.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

I can more efficiently match home shoppers with my real estate agents and track their communications as well.

Real Geeks review by User

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and easy to navigate. I like how i'm able to have all of the clients information in one spot & that it is very organized.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I think the only thing that I"m not the biggest fan of is that it doesn't sign me in instantly. But that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it your go to software. It's a great tool to be organized. Especially with the tags on the top of the page.

Communication among the agents in the office. We are able to keep up w/notes on there, where everyone can see the activity that is happening with specific clients.

Real Geeks review by <span>Josephine P.</span>
Josephine P.

"Great entry level website"

What do you like best?

The site keeps people coming back. We were able to convert a good amount of leads because they were engaged

What do you dislike?

the lead routing for multiple people was not as good as it could bw

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an individual agent looking for a good lead gen solution. This is for you.

Driving traffic and capturing leads was good. The CRM portion of the site could have been better

Real Geeks review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Love real geeks!!"

What do you like best?

It is a one stop place for all real estate lead generation. It is simple to use and it is also integrated with other lead sources such as Zillow. It really works the best for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Real geeks is that they do not have many layouts for lead generation. I would need little more help with navigation too.

Its wonderful since I can generate all my leads all in one place. I have also integrated it with zillow.

Learning about Real Geeks?

* We monitor all Real Geeks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.