G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

RealLegal iBinder

3.3

RealLegal iBinder operates to allow on-demand access to transcripts, exhibits and synchronized video.

Work for RealLegal iBinder?

Learning about RealLegal iBinder?

RealLegal iBinder Reviews

Showing 2 RealLegal iBinder reviews
RealLegal iBinder review by User

"Good to have transcripts at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

This really is a legal binder for transcripts of depositions. I find it especially useful in complex litigation.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the "old" interface. Not really intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you like to have everything in one place.

When you want to save paper and put all transcripts in one electronic binder, this is what you are looking for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RealLegal iBinder
RealLegal iBinder review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Real Legal Transcript Bundle VIewer"

What do you like best?

We use Real Legal Transcript Bundle Viewer. It allows easy access to view transcripts and formats them correctly. Our court reporters can send use the files quickly.

What do you dislike?

The program is sometimes buggy. When you open the program when other programs are open, as is often the case for me at least, the program says not responding and takes a long time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go For it.

As a new attorney, I often read transcripts and am happy they are formatted and easy to view.

What Other Legal solution do you use?

Learning about RealLegal iBinder?

* We monitor all RealLegal iBinder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.