Really Simple Systems

Really Simple Systems is a Cloud CRM SaaS for customer relationship management. Includes email sync, reporting, task mgt, sales tracking and email marketing.

Work for Really Simple Systems?

Learning about Really Simple?

Really Simple Systems Reviews

Ask Really Simple a Question
Showing 83 Really Simple reviews
Really Simple review by <span>Flavio P.</span>
Flavio P.

"Information at my fingertips"

What do you like best?

Ability to access my contacts information on the fly. Ability to look at my pipeline an see what I need to follow up on and close. I like that I can see how much money I bring into my company on a Quarterly basis.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize reports. Sales funnel is not too accurate. I have tried to pull reports but can't seem to find out how I can. I've reached out to the team about the reports and have not heard back. I wish I knew how I cold make custom reports and trend how much I close on a monthly basis instead of just quarterly. For some reason, my actual numbers differ from the numbers shown on the Really Simple Solutions. For example; my forecast for this year is at nearly $3 million dollars. Really Simple Solutions shows less then $1 million. I'm not too familiar with this software and that is most likely the reason I am having difficulties. I wish there was a go to link for help with training videos. I'd like to be a part of the webinars, however, my schedule does not allow it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM for a small or a start up company.

I can view my pipeline and follow up with business I need to close. I can't always pull up my computer, especially while driving to get customer information. Being able to do so on the phone makes it so much easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Really Simple Systems
Really Simple review by <span>Danna M.</span>
Danna M.

"Excellent CRM System!! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up the system. There are a ton of instructional videos to help get started as well. Once set up, it is very easy to navigate throughout the system. I am also an admin and it is very easy to customize the system. The quality of support is incredible. I emailed for help on an admin issue and I got a response within 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The support hub is very helpful so any questions I have are easily answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! If you ever need help getting started, the IT support is super responsive and helps out immediately.

Keeping track of all prospects, customers, and clients. Benefits include a way to report data on the customers and clients we have as well as send out marketing campaigns to easily reach out.

What CRM solution do you use?

Really Simple review by <span>Curtis W.</span>
Curtis W.

"Excellent product for new upstarts and small businesses"

What do you like best?

You can set up an account with 2 users and just a few prospects for very cheap. As your prospect list grows and your sales team grows, you can upgrade a little at a time. This helps keep the application within the company budget.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey once you have 500+ accounts. Since most accounts are prospects and not clients, we aren't receiving revenue for most of the accounts although we are paying for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to get access to an intuitive CRM tool that meets the needs of your business - no matter what stage of growth your business is in.

We are trying to better manage client data as well as create a solid follow-up procedure for keeping clients and acquiring new ones. We also are trying to get a better idea of the best sources to find new clients. Lastly, we are trying to get a better idea of our project pipeline so we can determine how to budget for marketing and other client acquisition activities

Really Simple review by <span>Alisha L.</span>
Alisha L.

"Great for any company!"

What do you like best?

The costumers service is very willing to help when we contract them and searching with the system is easy and very simple. I use this on a daily basis and it does wonders for our advertising company.

What do you dislike?

We have gone back to the original program, so I guess the new updated version we are not a fan of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any company this is a great system! It has made our company flow so much better and makes support for our sales reps easier.

Having this system has made our jobs easier by having all contact information company wide visible for everyone to use. Its as simple as search and click. All info is there and mass emails and/or converting to and from other programs is a breeze.

Really Simple review by <span>Kristi G.</span>
Kristi G.

"Great system for those Small Jobs"

What do you like best?

The system is so similar to other big box systems, effective, easy and at a great price.You can easily work your way through the system without the hassle and confusion of others The webinars and support provided can't be beat!

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I see that is missing is if your using it for a hotel sales purpose there isn't anything in there that allows you to have your meeting room space. If even there was something minimal included for meeting space it would totally ROCK!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your in need of a system to keep track of calls, business opportunities and tracking of your teams efforts and limited on funds this is the system to use

With the trace system and opportunities options it has helped us keep track of where we are and what we need to complete or finalize.

Really Simple review by <span>Caroline H.</span>
Caroline H.

"Really Simple is Really Simple"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer Support.

Ease of use when using day to day and when designing my own pages and pick lists.

As an external Sales Rep it has become a very valuable tool !!!

What do you dislike?

Although the opportunity Section is great it could be improved if you could copy and paste the lines to produce quotes in an email or document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose by trialing this.

I personally had used CRM systems in the past and did not like them...

..with in 2 days of trialing this CRM I was convinced it was the way forward for all my colleagues!!! as it really is so easy

Increased sales due to being able to capture relevant information and list all opportunities ensuring they are assigned and followed up in a timely manner.

The reporting function is also becoming a valued feature.

This is a system for even those that do not like CRM's will LOVE.

Really Simple review by <span>Jonathan H.</span>
Jonathan H.

"Easy learning curve, excellent freemium model and great support."

What do you like best?

It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.

And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.

I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.

I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

I was also very pleased to learn that a new quotation module and integration with more third-party vendors (via Zapier) is on the cards for 2017.

They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

What do you dislike?

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired as of early 2016. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.

They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.

Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and watch some of their webinars to get the best out of it.

As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter.

I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.

I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.

Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.

Really Simple review by User

"The Name Says it All"

What do you like best?

This system has the ongoing classes and the video library one can use to expand their knowledge if you miss the classes. The capabilities of the system I am finding is endless, and it has helped me better understand the landscape of the prospects and clients. When I had problems, I called Customer Service and could only leave a message since they are in the U.K./I am in the U.S. I received a call back the next day and they sent me an email with a report that I had questions on. That really surprised me they took the time to try to figure what I needed.

What do you dislike?

On the site, they should post a time reference when one needs customer service. For example it it's 8:00am in the U.K. they should put, Hawaii Is ___am/pm, San Francisco__am/pm, New York___am/pm.

Also the windows are such that it kicks you out at times, and I am having to re-enter several times back into the system over a session

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are m any systems out there, this one should definitely be in your top three that you are evaluating. The system sells itself.

Tracking business tasks and documents. I love the fact that I am not taking up personal space in my own computer to hold all of the documents. The reports are incredibly helpful and versatile. They save me a lot of time.

Really Simple review by <span>Jay N.</span>
Jay N.

"I LOVE REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS!!!"

What do you like best?

I loved the fact that as a small business owner, I can have an account for two people for free! The features, reporting, and dashboard are unbelievable for a free CRM!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't add a third person for free, but I'll take what I can get! Hands-down the best free web CRM!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! You will love it!

I have built my consulting business CRM on this product. I'm seeing excellent reporting and analytics for my clients!

Really Simple review by <span>Scott C.</span>
Scott C.

"Great experience with Really Simple Systems CRM."

What do you like best?

I like that you can use it for free for 2 users and get a chance to decide if you will like it before upgrading.

What do you dislike?

After upgrading so we can add more accounts I like the mail sync option but would really like to see an option that would allow it to log your phone calls from a mobile device. The reporting dashboard is hard to navigate, it could be a little cleaner and more user friendly. It takes too much trial and error to get the reports you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An auto sync with the task to calendar would be nice, Remembering to hit the sync tab every time is sometimes hard to do with multiple things going on.

Using it for the basic CRM, using the task and activities is the most used part of it. Staying on top of follow ups and prospects.

Really Simple review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"It Really Is a "Really Simple System""

What do you like best?

I love the ease of segmenting our contacts when we send out promotions using the Marketing Module. They have it all together with ease of importing data too! Their support is the best! I've always received red-carpet treatment when I've had a question. I've only just begun to see how powerful this system is, but it was name correctly - Really Simple!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I've discovered yet I've disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get a whole lot of bang for your buck with this company. I did a lot of looking and comparing before deciding to go with them. Their customer service - a very key element with any of these companies - is stellar! The software fit our needs exactly! And the monthly fees are very competitively priced.

Segmenting lists easily. I can now do it with lightening speed, and it's done correctly!

Really Simple review by <span>Kurt O.</span>
Kurt O.

"RSS CRM has a great interface"

What do you like best?

I studied quite a few web-based CRM offerings. I ended up settling on Really Simple Systems primarily because I liked the look of the interface, the layout of the screens, and the data presented. It fits in with the way I want to track my sales opportunities and isn't too cluttered. Ultimately, my needs really aren't that complex - I want to keep track of my prospecting activities, have reminders of my next follow-up with each prospective client, and be able to see at a glance what my total opportunities amount to. Very nicely done.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything! Still a fairly new user, but I've liked what I've seen so far. I did send in a product enhancement suggestion to add pushed email reminders of tasks that are due. I got a nice reply from a support person who said that feature is coming, which was nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free account makes it very easy to give it a shot. Enter in a few accounts and see what you think! I think you'll like the interface.

The key business problem I want to solve is to be reminded to follow up with customers that I've already quoted or had activity with. I don't want anyone to fall through the cracks. I expect the task reminders to help me solve that.

Really Simple review by <span>James C.</span>
James C.

"Very positive experience for what it's used for."

What do you like best?

Ease of customization. RSS is designed so that really anyone can customize the service to exactly what they need from their CRM system.

What do you dislike?

The only annoying thing for us is that there is no ability to date and track notes. Instead, the notes field is just a large text box. While convenient at the time, it may be insufficient for contextual history purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that potential clients compare cost, features, needs, and ease of administration and use before making a decision. We did, and chose RSS for our needs. The "big-name" guys out there were both overkill and overly-complex for what we needed. I would also note the email synchronization as a must-have feature, that RSS CRM handles very well.

We use RSS CRM to track the sales process for a medical service my company provides. As a small group, we could not easily manage neither the sales process nor the admin. and maintenance of the system were it not as straightforward as RSS makes it.

One chief benefit is the simple, roll-up type reporting that RSS allows. The basic reporting is robust enough to get what we need out of it without too much trouble.

Really Simple review by <span>Sean W.</span>
Sean W.

"RSS is a customizable cloud-based service that works well for our business."

What do you like best?

The RSS staff is responsive and helpful in customizing our user interface.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but we are in the USA and RSS is based in the UK. Sometimes, there is a lag in response when trying to tackle a support issue. Perhaps a US support branch or around the clock support?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust CRM with all the bells and whistles, this is not it. If you are like us, where your sales reps do not have time to learn bulky software, this is a great solution that will prove itself very quickly once implemented.

We have had a hard road getting our reps to invest time into a CRM for many years. We had tried many options, from out-of-the-box solutions to fully-customized systems build for us. None of those were ever embraced well by everyone. RSS is streamlined, straight forward and easy to use. This is the first CRM all of our reps have consistently used. Easy to use, regardless of computer skill level and our staff's computer skills are all over the map.

Really Simple review by <span>Rick H.</span>
Rick H.

"Run my small business on Really Simple - it has made my life so much easier "

What do you like best?

It fits like a glove to my needs. Not too much...not too little. It allows customization when and where necessary without having to buy a massive and expensive system out of the gate. It grows with you. You don't have to buy more than you need and you can try it for free to make sure it is what you need.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. They have met all my expectations and more. Service is very good and pricing model is fair. I have never had an issue with the software and it does what I want so I really do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to Salesforce which I used extensively in my past employment and found to very hard to use and ridiculously expensive and the testing of many programs for my business before selecting Really Simple, there is no better choice for my needs. Love this software and what it does for me.

With RS I have taken back control of my business in one centralized and easy-to-use software program. Every piece of information I need is there for me. Everything I need to do is tasked and dated so I never miss something I need to do. I used to worry about missing important things and had to chase documents and customer contact information over multiple types of software. Everything I need is at my fingertips with RS.

Really Simple review by <span>Nicholas F.</span>
Nicholas F.

"RSS Review"

What do you like best?

I really like how it organizes everything for me in one place. Our hotels use this system because using a larger system platform (sales pro) is financially not feasible. This system allows me to keep clients, companies, contacts, tasks all organized in one place, on a cloud based system. Convenient, low cost, and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Limited customization. I don't have the freedom to organize as my business dictates. I can create a company but not sub categories (like if a company had a subsidiary). I would also like a way to enter traces like sales calls, prospecting, outside call. It would be very helpful to add that feature as the tasks option does not organize or classify the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a system in place already this is a great place to start. It is a little bit more basic but can function similarly to the high priced competition of SalesPro or SalesForce. Very easy to use, easy to learn and easy to access. Cloud based system that makes it easy to condense and organize your job

Client management and cataloging. I have seen my personal organization increase and it has saved me hours of searching through emails and excels to find contact phone info, email info or interaction information

Really Simple review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"The name speaks for itself, it is Really Simple to use and benefit from this CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, lots of web video content to direct you, regular webinars to learn

What do you dislike?

Saving feature for newsletters will time out on you, need to save often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable and easy to use, a great combination!

managing sales prospects, building mailing list of clients and prospects

Really Simple review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

"Great product for the price"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and functionality. Compares well to Salesforce at a fraction of the cost

What do you dislike?

The e mail creater piece could be better, too basic with not a lot of options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for the price

Tracking and tracing accounts & contacts

Really Simple review by <span>Megan M.</span>
Megan M.

"User friendly, feature rich CRM but I don't see an Android App"

What do you like best?

It was free for the version i was using, so price is a plus. It has some Xero integrations, which originally drew me to the product as my practice uses Xero for most clients.

What do you dislike?

If I'm not mistaken there is no mobile integration with Android phones, no google chrome extension, no gmail extension. Since this is the ecosystem my business is in, it just makes it a poor fit. I do see an image on the website of a phone but when I search the google play store I do not see an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check integrations and mobile before committing any time.

I transitioned because my main problem is tracking contacts across platforms and easily sharing details between email and the crm; it didn't work for that.

Really Simple review by <span>Martin U.</span>
Martin U.

"Really Simple Systems, the Best CRM I have ever used"

What do you like best?

As the name implies, it is in fact, really simple, intuitive and a pleasure to work with.,

What do you dislike?

A few quirks in English to "American" I would like the zip code field to drop in the state and city, but these are minor

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is great and easy to try out.

Not letting anything slip through the cracks, it is easy to log, and be reminded of: tasks, communications, goals and opportunities and then - realize them!

Really Simple review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Easy setup, easy to customize, could use a birthday reminders without having to add it to tasks."

What do you like best?

The ease of customization made it really easy to implement. I am a small business owner and was able to implement the system within one day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is not a offline mobile app available for this. I run a lot of appointments in rural areas and a mobile version of RSS would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for quick implementation and ease of use. I highly recommend.

It was difficult maintain a steady contact with my book book of business. RSS simplified that. I was able to consolidate all my records and communication needs on one platform.

Really Simple review by <span>Evan L.</span>
Evan L.

""Really Simple" is right!"

What do you like best?

I was just looking for a very simple CRM to manage leads for our business. RSS was free (at our level of contacts) and did exactly what we needed without unnecessary extras cluttering and confusing.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a polished user-facing design. Sometimes the U/X can be a little counter intuitive so I had to contact support with a couple questions about functionality in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to track leads and sales opportunities and don't have any complex needs, it's a very useful system.

Keeping track of new leads and remembering to follow up, not letting things slip through the cracks. It has made me more effective in business development.

Really Simple review by <span>Arthur M.</span>
Arthur M.

"Lives up to it's name"

What do you like best?

Since I'm just starting a business, investing some serious money into a new CRM seemed silly, so I searched high and low for an alternative that offered an entry level platform with a robust suite of features and services. I first checked all the better known CRM providers...the ones you've probably heard about at nausea, but none of them had something that seemed to fit the bill. Once I found Really Simple Systems though I was quite surprised at the breadth of the initial free offering and new this was the right option for me. I took a look at the paid features and realized that this was actually a powerful platform, scalable, and reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly there hasn't been anything yet I've disliked. I'm not the savviest computer user out there so it took me a little while to understand how I could customize fields, but otherwise the system is quite intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can test run it using the basic version - it allows up to 100 clients and unlimited contacts. Everything is visible from a single page which really saves time and makes it easy to use.

I now have a place where I can track prospects and clients, keep notes, track contacts and the sales process progress. It's allowed me to get organized and centralize my client management tasks in one single place, that I can access from the home or office since it's SaaS.

Really Simple review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Base for small business"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is easy to look at, intuitive, informative and easy to use. I like the sales pipeline and how easy it is to move a deal up to the next stage. It helps you keep individual deal information updated, and you always have a big picture snapshot that is accurate. I also like the fact that most lists and reports are filterable so you can get very specific. The Smart lists are exportable which is great for reporting.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook add in works fairly well with base, but unfortunately the calendars do not synchronize. I understand that gmail and google calendar work seamlessly with it. However, if you're company is married to Outlook, like mine is, this becomes a big problem. We would like to have one place to enter appointments, and be able to track those appointments and their notes in Base. This is a big issue and in our case and seems to be outweighing the strengths of the mobile app.

Another problem is that you cannot create a list of pending activities. The Smart Lists are great, but it turns out the "actionable" category means "overdue task". As a manager, I don't want to catch our team failing to complete tasks, I want to encourage them, and ask about upcoming activities. As a salesperson, I think a list of pending activities in chronological order would be extremely helpful. This list can be found on the dashboard, but the same data is not available on a Smart List, which would be sortable, exportable, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for small business. If you're on Gmail - this CRM is perfect! You should be using it to manage your sales team and gather all prospecting and client data that your company should have. You will be able to determine your typical sales cycles, broadly, and by user. You will have pipeline numbers that you can compare to goals and actual.

We have a good vision of the business. We can forecast. We can see broad company-wide progress, and drill down to the details of each deal very easily.

Really Simple review by <span>Donald T K.</span>
Donald T K.

"Don's Simple Systems review"

What do you like best?

Its free for small businesses like mine!

What do you dislike?

Not too clear on how to use the pipeline filters, but will need to work on that at some point

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is easy to use and is set up like some of the major systems like Blackboard for ease of use.

Database and repository for customer/contact info

Really Simple review by <span>Lida G.</span>
Lida G.

"Really Simple Systems CRM"

What do you like best?

RSS provides a user friendly system to maintain data, documents and provides the ability to schedule tasks and activities on your prospects and opportunities. Prices are extremely reasonable and the simplicity of the system makes it easy for anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

Tasks are set up on the account level. They should also be set up on the contact level, providing easy access to contact phone numbers and email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely suggest this system for companies that currently do not have a current CRM system in place. There are many features available in the advanced subscription that our company is not currently utilizing that can enable companies to direct market from the system.

Primary use is for following up on prospects and opportunities and providing a centralized system for other company personnel to obtain account information.

Really Simple review by <span>Curt W.</span>
Curt W.

"Simple and effective CRM"

What do you like best?

Quick setup of a new account

Easy to update

Reasonably robust for a free product

What do you dislike?

Can't change or add to an Activity after it's been saved

Reports are pretty limited

We use it to track potential new investors for our startup biz. It beats an Excel spreadsheet, and it certainly beats relying on our memory!

Really Simple review by <span>Bruce K.</span>
Bruce K.

"Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the overall approach to CRM and ease at customization

What do you dislike?

Still too many "corporate" things that make no sense like weighted value, but that's me

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want make your CRM life easier...Really Simple Systems is the way to go.

Situational awareness by my entire company with a public view.

Really Simple review by <span>Fouad E.</span>
Fouad E.

"Been very postive so far"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and provides good source of info to be able to connect and keep contacting clients.

What do you dislike?

importing data in the system seems difficult

keeping and building client contact list has been always a challenge. Finding ways to make such process easy and comfortable is always plus.

Really Simple review by <span>Jenny R.</span>
Jenny R.

"RSS - The only CRM you'll Need- User Friendly, Fast and Easy Support and Robust in Features "

What do you like best?

Theres many things I like about this software.. for me in my position within my company, it is used to manage my partner relationships. Anything from Note tracking, document storage, task management.. and contact management.

There are so many other features of this software that I don't use.

RSS for the last 2 years of using has constantly upgraded verisions, with each time getting better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i have found that I disike

Relationship management, historical data on relationships, keeping data all in one place. Benefits are everything is in one system, my company never had this referral partner relationship tracking and management previously. Hopefully one day the information will be exportable to our internal program we have.

Really Simple review by <span>Meesha G.</span>
Meesha G.

"Perfect Software"

What do you like best?

I'm new to sales. So I needed to find a software that was easy to understand and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, its all great! I don't have any complaints about this software that is why I continue to use it for years now.

I needed to understand my numbers better. How many proposals am I sending out and how many contracts am I getting. RSS help me understand that so easy.

Really Simple review by <span>Mark T.</span>
Mark T.

"Really Simple"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple to set up, is very easy to use, and it is also very user-friendly. This is a must in today's cloud-based business solutions systems. Also I'd like to add their help and setup videos are superb

What do you dislike?

I had a little bit of a hard time following the Help and FAQ sections. The color scheme for the entire app (blue and white) gets a little old but isn't horrible

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple to set up so it doesn't hurt to give it a try, especially if you're running a small business

Many CRM solutions are way too complicated for small businesses and have too many unnecessary features. Really Simple Systems trims the fat and gets to the point of what you need. This saves you the headache and time. Now if only client info/data can be entered without lifting a finger!

Really Simple review by <span>Mike R.</span>
Mike R.

"It really is simple! But really powerful as well. "

What do you like best?

I like the easy customization of the data and the ability to monitor just what I need without spending my day managing the system rather than working on sales.

What do you dislike?

Some of the instructions for certain functions are hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's free to try. You will see it is easy to use and easy to learn.

Organizing my sales leads, potential clients and customers.

Really Simple review by <span>Donna B.</span>
Donna B.

"We love Really Simple Systems"

What do you like best?

The little time spent learning how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it more easily connected to my calendar

We are keeping up with our client base so much easier. We can reach them with newsletters and marketing material easily.

Really Simple review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great service"

What do you like best?

A very flexible, powerful tool whose customization has allowed us to really tailor it to our needs. The support and help provided by the RSS team is fantastic in helping us really get the most we can out of the product.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI/UX isn't intuitive or easy, some reporting features can be a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you have a clear understanding of what metrics, pipeline, projects, etc you need to track, RSS is a great system. If you have amorphous goals or metrics, or highly qualitative activities, it may not be a great fit for you.

We're using RSS to manage our pipeline and track opportunities as they emerge, close, and are implemented. RSS has allowed us to track the entire process in one system, and report on it from a single POV.

Really Simple review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Helpful Product"

What do you like best?

management of contacts, ability to add attachments to files

What do you dislike?

don't like the update button for contact information. Its too easy to forget and then have to reenter it again or loose it if you haven't written it down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful in managing client activity, recording history and storing documents. Is very comprehensive and easy to work with.

having all of my client info easily accessible.

Really Simple review by User in Financial Services

"Great CRM !"

What do you like best?

RSS is very user friendly and the customization that is available has been extremely helpful. I look forward to taking it to the next level as we expand our company.

What do you dislike?

The time change from west coast to England. 24 hour support would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize it to your needs ! It has customization features that are incredible. We used the free version and are switching to the paid version shortly. .

keeping track of current customers and tracking sales leads

Really Simple review by Administrator

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

very mobile friendly and customer service gets back to you very quickly.

What do you dislike?

a little slow sometimes with loading pages with a lot of data.

easy for our guys to access their accounts and contacts from the road.

Really Simple review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

A great, user friendly CRM that meets your every day needs

What do you dislike?

There isn't much actually. The system links and displays everything you need

I am able to reflect on the current and prospective clients in an easy snapshot within the system.

Really Simple review by <span>Peter W.</span>
Peter W.

"Outstanding sales & marketing CRM solution, robust capability, easy user interface, customizeable!"

What do you like best?

I've been looking for some time to find a system that's both easy to use and comprehensive. When I asked for a couple of custom fields (on a Sunday night) the support staff had me set up by the time I went to work Monday morning! You have to try this product to see how good it is!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I would say I dislike!

Organizing prospects and channels by category and priority. Easily able to set up reminders and tasks. Has everything I can think of and then some, but NOT to the point that you'd "need an IT manager" to help you.

Really Simple review by <span>John F.</span>
John F.

"A unique CRM with plenty of features. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, my boss is very nearly computer illiterate and even he loved this.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I looked at that I could say needed drastic improvement. It's a well rounded product.

Holding onto leads, we get swamped sometimes with a small crew it's easy to lose track of people and this was very helpful.

Really Simple review by <span>Melinda R.</span>
Melinda R.

"Really Simple Systems--Really IS"

What do you like best?

1. You can customize the system for your individual/group needs

2. The CRM is very intuitive

3. Appreciate the module pricing

What do you dislike?

I'm a visual person. I'd like to see visuals punched up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So much simpler and cost-efficient, compared to similar CRMs

1. Forecasting

2. Generating professional reports

3. Managing to relational tasks

Really Simple review by <span>Evan S.</span>
Evan S.

"Very stable, easy to use, simple CRM"

What do you like best?

System stability and ease of use as a simple "to do" list.

What do you dislike?

The limitation on characters in the task descriptions field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RSS is far more powerful than my needs indicate. But as a simple CRM, it's perfect.

Keeping track of multiple projects with multiple customers at the same time.

Really Simple review by <span>Justin P.</span>
Justin P.

"CRM system review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. The simple interface. The customizability is very good as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the system does not automatically update a client's age when I put in their DOB.

I'm using the system as a CRM. It's not really solving problems, it is a one-stop-shop for client contact management.

Really Simple review by <span>Robin W.</span>
Robin W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and get started. Layout is easy to read and use, contact information is easy to input, like that you can upload documents.

What do you dislike?

No way to connect to email to Outlook, having to always manually input and update contact information.

Tracking customer contact

Really Simple review by <span>Stuart R.</span>
Stuart R.

"New user"

What do you like best?

Simple and seems pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

No card reader input data directly into the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you establish protocols for entering new clients/projects to prevent any duplication

Able to have multiple users log in anywhere and access the data base and report activities.

Really Simple review by Agency in Education Management
Agency in Education Management

"Lives up to it's name"

What do you like best?

I compared this system to several others and not only was it the most intuitive, it was the best value.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? I found this program very easy to implement and begin using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

tracking sales and referrals allowing us to review trends and be proactive in activity

Really Simple review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Useful product with some limited functionality"

What do you like best?

The ability to store lots of linked information. Easy to access via the internet. Ability to use 'bcc' function in emails.

What do you dislike?

Some limited functionality and not instinctive to use.

A live directory of information that can be updated by all and accessed from anywhere. Ability to log interactions with stakeholders and refer back to them.

Really Simple review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Very easy to use."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to understand and use. Keeps me organized and on top of all prospects and customers.

What do you dislike?

THERE IS REALLY NOTHING I CAN SAY i DISLIKE. IT WORKS FOR ME AND WHAT I NEED IT TO DO.

Staying organized. Easier than adding into spreadsheet. Saves me on time.

Really Simple review by User in Computer Software

"A CRM system that just works"

What do you like best?

It's simple, intuitive and it just works. I'm a copywriter that works with various different businesses, on various projects. The problem I had was that spreadsheets are not detailed enough, and disorganised.

I wanted something simple to track the sales pipeline, remind me to follow up and track new business.

The standard CRM systems out there didn't do this. They seemed very heavy, whereas this just was simple and it worked.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Maybe that it takes a bit of time to edit the defaults... and they're not the default settings I'd choose. But besides that, it's more or less flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if you're a small/medium-sized business looking for an inexpensive CRM system.

I used to use Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and then Highrise in different jobs... and it just wasn't right. It was slow, clunky, not user-friendly. It seemed that there was so much complexity that it was a pain to use - especially being a sole-trader.

Now this is definitely the right thing for me.

Really Simple review by <span>Jaclyn S.</span>
Jaclyn S.

"Great Customer Service - your complete support team"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing. I had used other CRM's and as a small business I often felt like a shrimp in a huge ocean. Being told to watch a video to figure out how to use the system better. With Really Simple Systems, I actually can speak directly with another human! Love it - and they help and work to understand my business!

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything - there are always improvements to any system but that provides growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend speaking directly with them to determine your needs

The best way to provide good customer service to my customers while increasing my own business! I love keep track of all the calls, conversations, and emails in one place. In the past week, I have closed 8 deals!

Really Simple review by <span>Karen T.</span>
Karen T.

"Great product for small business. "

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to use and run reports

What do you dislike?

Confusing which items are limited based on subscription.

Easy way for me to run reports and communicate progress internally.

Really Simple review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple solution allows merge of multiple data sources to provide a team with one version of truth."

What do you like best?

Really Simple system allowing teams to share contact information. Building mailing and organizational database is a snap.

What do you dislike?

Not aware of anything a solution like RSS should include that is not present in current system.

Merging several databases for a single team use was becoming overly complicated. RSS gave us the opportunity to crate a single view of all the data. Including the ability to add drop down fields required to normalize data.

Really Simple review by <span>Duncan M.</span>
Duncan M.

"This helps me track customers and view history"

What do you like best?

Easy to use- Simple. Easy to alter and to make work for your onwn company. being web based this is very handy to look at anywhere.

What do you dislike?

You cant seem to delete contacts from the past and the sear syetem could be worked on more

Marketing and sales

Really Simple review by Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"I have used RSS for 3 years and find it helpful to manage my accounts and contacts"

What do you like best?

The ability to see all account with our company.

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome to move names etc from one account to another account - too many steps and hard to find the correct area to follow.

Staying in touch with my customers is very helpful since there is a TASK area that reminds me of such items.

I can also find other areas of our company quite easily to make contact with customers I do not have in my territory.

Really Simple review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Simple & Easy to use. It has been my favorite product so far, there are still some improvements to be made, but hopefully they will be worked out

What do you dislike?

Interface could be updated, feels a bit dated

Managing leads

Really Simple review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and learn. I've been able to add clients as needed and export

What do you dislike?

No app to use on phone. Would like to be able to use offline

mailing lists are much easier

Really Simple review by <span>Kathleen A.</span>
Kathleen A.

"Nice system, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The simple intuitive navigation, and ease to change screens

What do you dislike?

Lacks some features such as salesforce and capsule crm

project management

"Nice CRM"

What do you like best?

I liked that fact that although they use a freemium model all the features I needed were in the free product.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean up the user interface it can be a bit confusing

I was using this for keeping track of job search leads.

Really Simple review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

"We are using this product to track our customer base."

What do you like best?

They have been very responsive to inquiries for customization.

What do you dislike?

That we need so much help customizing to get a useful result..

We can keep track of our customer base.

Really Simple review by <span>annie h.</span>
annie h.

"it is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

user friendly and keeps all my prospects and customers orderly

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet I have not used it long enough to total evaluate but what I have used so far its awesome

the graph of prospects to customers and what activities I have done for them

Really Simple review by Administrator

"It is really simple"

What do you like best?

Complete CRM in a small package - it was a bit refreshing.

What do you dislike?

I was looking for a ticket system, not a robust and complete crm. It was a little more than I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If full purpose CRM is your goal, you should give this product a try.

I have 4 small clients providing them facility management and technology services. I was looking for a way for them to request these services that would provide an audit trail of time submitted to time completed.

Really Simple review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"The easiest CRM ever!"

What do you like best?

Customer service was amazing. Emailed over my contacts and they added them to the system in less than 5 minutes.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, other than allowing more accounts on the free version

keeping track of my tasks, appointments, and all correspondence with my clients in one place

Really Simple review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Works well for what we need it to do"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ability to send tasks to fellow users.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the format of the email sending program. It is not as user friendly as others I have utilized.

It has proven an invaluable program for managing client information .

Really Simple review by <span>Mike N.</span>
Mike N.

"Using Really Simple CRM to manage the sales cycle for a software product"

What do you like best?

The price is great for a small organization

What do you dislike?

There's more clicking around than I'd like

Managing potential clients through the sales process. Able to share client management with the other members of my team.

"CRM database"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the screens. You don't need a tutorial to us e the system. can get done what I need to fast. Customer Service is very helpful and responds in a respectful time.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. I'm building the database.

Small business that required a CRM for prospect and client sales management.

Really Simple review by <span>Stacy S.</span>
Stacy S.

"First time CRM user"

What do you like best?

That it is exactly what the name implies "simple and user friendly"

What do you dislike?

That it does not automatically save your data

The software is helping me organize my customer base

Really Simple review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Really Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It's really simple. I like the ease of use to set up the program. Other CRM programs I have tried are way to difficult

What do you dislike?

It won't allow different contact fields for different accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good program if your needs meet the limitations of the system

None, Because I can't have different contact fields in different accounts I can't use the program

Really Simple review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

"CRM for Dummies............."

What do you like best?

The simplicity! No IT expertise is required to set up or administer the system. User adoption is high and minimal if any formal training is necessary. Data import is straight forward and the option to download your data almost instantaneously as often as you wish allows more complex reporting/analysis via excel and or Access. Online only removes all the complications associated with data syncing and everyone sees the latest data. The system works on laptops/netbooks/tablets/PC's/Macs or mobiles. Support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Very little. More user controlled customisation options would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started! There is no risk. In the unlikely event the system doesn't meet your needs you can download your data and import it to another system. We did this for a client considering RSS, SFDC and Sugar, populating the last two with data from RSS. We meet clients in our business who've been considering CRM for years but can't quite bring themselves to commit. Don't over spec your requirements before you start. Start simple and only record data you're likely to use. It's a contact management tool not a sales analysis tool.

"Adequate product"

What do you like best?

Ease of entry, and fairly easy to use the product.

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks to get to and to complete a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the commitment to build the product and get the paid version for better integration.

It was more cumbersome to track my calls than Outlook tasks, so I quit using it.

Really Simple review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

I'm just getting started with Really Simple Systems, but so I've found it to be the easiest CRM to use and a very short learning curve. I'm excited to get it implemented throughout our organization.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything negative so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing.

none yet

Really Simple review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"using for grant prospect research"

What do you like best?

ability to configure fields and run reports on results

What do you dislike?

I find the contact feature clunky and haven't been able to easily edit fields

seeking grant prospects-this has been an easy way to create a database of accounts

Really Simple review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Good Product "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Analysing the output is quite easy. More option for selecting tools for different tasks.

What do you dislike?

Not so clear about which tool to use for my analysis and problem solving. More information and tutorials are necessary.

Used to manage the SCM. The results are yet to implement.

Really Simple review by <span>Joseph W.</span>
Joseph W.

"Impossible for my business to grow without this system! "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the practicality of the system, the quantifiable cost and the ease of use. As demands change within my business the flexibility of the system allows me to alter it accordingly in an easy manner without waiting for external support. And when I do make a silly misrtake - support are there to fix it and are always happy to do so. Thants why I have introduced this system to 3 seperate companys!

What do you dislike?

I dont actually dislike anything about the system, and so I wouldnt like to comment on any areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will no doubt stay, I have!

Really Simple review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"very good management system"

What do you like best?

it is quite straight forward client management system

What do you dislike?

a little bit clunky in operating but once you get your head round it works great

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a really good albeit quite basic system

Collecting data

Really Simple review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"does exactly what is says on the tim!"

What do you like best?

really easy to use interface, top-notch customer services, scalable to my requirements

What do you dislike?

the 'inspirational quotes' every day are a bit annoying

it's a crisp, low-cost way to manage data.

sufficient reporting to be able to slice and dice my data as much as i like

saving me time - all the time

Really Simple review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

"Really Simple Systems CRM review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, manage and populate with relevant, quality data. The support team are always helpful, approachable and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.

Ease of access to opportunity information

Really Simple review by <span>Yvonne H.</span>
Yvonne H.

"Email Support "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the simplicity of this system, its really easy to understand and use. I particularly liked the way I could store all my contacts details in an easy to access format, it is also simple to update information to each contact. In storing my information this way my business partner and I can share information from a distance. The support system via email contact was fantastic, Chris responded to my enquiry within minutes and it was actioned immediately, I was impressed!!

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any dislikes to date...

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a free system its fantastic and you can adapt it to meet all your business requirements!

Really Simple review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it.I like the layout and descriptive headings making it easier to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had ability for PO's to be in put and tracked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly and very well explained.

contact updates are great. tasks

Really Simple review by <span>Bruce L.</span>
Bruce L.

"So happy we're recommending to our resellers, customers and even friends"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, capture and recording of all customer interaction means we can retain our high levels of customer service without having to maintain different sales order, technical ticketing or marketing systems. All communication with our customers are in a single point, so our sales team can see if / when orders have been provisioned and place follow up calls / mailshots.

What do you dislike?

More integration with Outlook for sending meeting requests + setting call backs, so if our sales or technical team need to place a call they'll have an instant reminder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's as the name suggests a Really Simple System to setup, use and get your colleagues to adopt.

Really Simple review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Really Simple System to use"

What do you like best?

Very Simple to use and always keep me up to date with tasks.

What do you dislike?

Organization of leads is could be in a better format

Organization of Leads, call back times

Really Simple review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"RSS really is simple"

What do you like best?

Most user CRM system I have ever used. Value priced and customizable.

What do you dislike?

Cost to customize and sometimes difficult to connect for customer service.

Ease to track business contacts.

Really Simple review by <span>Sharon B.</span>
Sharon B.

"Clean, smart and straightforward"

What do you like best?

This product needs no training, as it's so intuitive and as it's web based needs no implementation either. Easy to add and change fields and drop down. The support desk were friendly and helpful, they really knew what they were doing.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see integration with Iris Evolution

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple easy to use system that grows with your company, then this is it.

Learning about Really Simple Systems?

* We monitor all Really Simple Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.