Really Simple Systems

Really Simple Systems is a Cloud CRM SaaS for customer relationship management. Includes email sync, reporting, task mgt, sales tracking and email marketing.

Work for Really Simple Systems?
Lessannoyingcrm 2x

Learning about Really Simple?

Really Simple Systems Reviews

Showing 83 Really Simple reviews
Really Simple review by <span>Flavio P.</span>
Flavio P.

Information at my fingertips

What do you like best?

Ability to access my contacts information on the fly. Ability to look at my pipeline an see what I need to follow up on and close. I like that I can see how much money I bring into my company on a Quarterly basis.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize reports. Sales funnel is not too accurate. I have tried to pull reports but can't seem to find out how I can. I've reached out to the team about the reports and have not heard back. I wish I knew how I cold make custom reports and trend how much I close on a monthly basis instead of just quarterly. For some reason, my actual numbers differ from the numbers shown on the Really Simple Solutions. For example; my forecast for this year is at nearly $3 million dollars. Really Simple Solutions shows less then $1 million. I'm not too familiar with this software and that is most likely the reason I am having difficulties. I wish there was a go to link for help with training videos. I'd like to be a part of the webinars, however, my schedule does not allow it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM for a small or a start up company.

I can view my pipeline and follow up with business I need to close. I can't always pull up my computer, especially while driving to get customer information. Being able to do so on the phone makes it so much easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Really Simple Systems
Really Simple review by <span>Danna M.</span>
Danna M.

Excellent CRM System!!

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up the system. There are a ton of instructional videos to help get started as well. Once set up, it is very easy to navigate throughout the system. I am also an admin and it is very easy to customize the system. The quality of support is incredible. I emailed for help on an admin issue and I got a response within 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The support hub is very helpful so any questions I have are easily answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! If you ever need help getting started, the IT support is super responsive and helps out immediately.

Keeping track of all prospects, customers, and clients. Benefits include a way to report data on the customers and clients we have as well as send out marketing campaigns to easily reach out.

What CRM solution do you use?

Really Simple review by <span>Curtis W.</span>
Curtis W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent product for new upstarts and small businesses

What do you like best?

You can set up an account with 2 users and just a few prospects for very cheap. As your prospect list grows and your sales team grows, you can upgrade a little at a time. This helps keep the application within the company budget.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey once you have 500+ accounts. Since most accounts are prospects and not clients, we aren't receiving revenue for most of the accounts although we are paying for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to get access to an intuitive CRM tool that meets the needs of your business - no matter what stage of growth your business is in.

We are trying to better manage client data as well as create a solid follow-up procedure for keeping clients and acquiring new ones. We also are trying to get a better idea of the best sources to find new clients. Lastly, we are trying to get a better idea of our project pipeline so we can determine how to budget for marketing and other client acquisition activities

Really Simple review by <span>Alisha L.</span>
Alisha L.

Great for any company!

What do you like best?

The costumers service is very willing to help when we contract them and searching with the system is easy and very simple. I use this on a daily basis and it does wonders for our advertising company.

What do you dislike?

We have gone back to the original program, so I guess the new updated version we are not a fan of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any company this is a great system! It has made our company flow so much better and makes support for our sales reps easier.

Having this system has made our jobs easier by having all contact information company wide visible for everyone to use. Its as simple as search and click. All info is there and mass emails and/or converting to and from other programs is a breeze.

Really Simple review by <span>Kristi G.</span>
Kristi G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great system for those Small Jobs

What do you like best?

The system is so similar to other big box systems, effective, easy and at a great price.You can easily work your way through the system without the hassle and confusion of others The webinars and support provided can't be beat!

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I see that is missing is if your using it for a hotel sales purpose there isn't anything in there that allows you to have your meeting room space. If even there was something minimal included for meeting space it would totally ROCK!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your in need of a system to keep track of calls, business opportunities and tracking of your teams efforts and limited on funds this is the system to use

With the trace system and opportunities options it has helped us keep track of where we are and what we need to complete or finalize.

Really Simple review by <span>Caroline H.</span>
Caroline H.

Really Simple is Really Simple

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer Support.

Ease of use when using day to day and when designing my own pages and pick lists.

As an external Sales Rep it has become a very valuable tool !!!

What do you dislike?

Although the opportunity Section is great it could be improved if you could copy and paste the lines to produce quotes in an email or document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose by trialing this.

I personally had used CRM systems in the past and did not like them...

..with in 2 days of trialing this CRM I was convinced it was the way forward for all my colleagues!!! as it really is so easy

Increased sales due to being able to capture relevant information and list all opportunities ensuring they are assigned and followed up in a timely manner.

The reporting function is also becoming a valued feature.

This is a system for even those that do not like CRM's will LOVE.

Learning about Really Simple Systems?

* We monitor all Really Simple Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.