Really Simple Systems

Really Simple Systems is a Cloud CRM SaaS for customer relationship management. Includes email sync, reporting, task mgt, sales tracking and email marketing.

Work for Really Simple Systems?

Learning about Really Simple?

Really Simple Systems Reviews

Really Simple review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Really Simple"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple to set up, is very easy to use, and it is also very user-friendly. This is a must in today's cloud-based business solutions systems. Also I'd like to add their help and setup videos are superb

What do you dislike?

I had a little bit of a hard time following the Help and FAQ sections. The color scheme for the entire app (blue and white) gets a little old but isn't horrible

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple to set up so it doesn't hurt to give it a try, especially if you're running a small business

Many CRM solutions are way too complicated for small businesses and have too many unnecessary features. Really Simple Systems trims the fat and gets to the point of what you need. This saves you the headache and time. Now if only client info/data can be entered without lifting a finger!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Really Simple Systems
Showing 89 Really Simple reviews
Really Simple review by Neil G.
Neil G.

"Excellent UK based GDPR compliant CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Simple to use on any device including my laptop, iPad or iPhone and a an excellent web based solution with pricing based on a SaaS annual billing basis per user and by module, if required.

All my disparate Excel worksheets brought together on a single common CRM database, also rolled it out to a number of clients who also get all the same benefits of the Really Simple System CRM application

What do you dislike?

As with all software applications there are some things that are not perfect such as the new beta data import capabilities, but the support is excellent helping me from data import, accidental deletion of one of marketing campaigns, so any identified problems are quickly dealt with or new functionality goes into the product road-map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple CRM system and one that can be effectively rolled-out and implemented in a very short timescale giving an immediate return on investment making it a key business resource for myself and clients that also use the system

1. Centralised CRM data resource accessible on any device that I need to use depending on my location and environment.

2. Integrated marketing module gives an excellent dashboard view of my email campaigns as well included reports and simple dashboard widgets to give me very useful data views.

3. Simple and easy to use as its name suggests.

4. All my disparate data over the last 20 years brought into a single application backed up with CRM tasks, opportunity management, sales pipeline view and the ability to manage everything I need in 1 single place.

Really Simple review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"It truly is a "Really Simple System""

What do you like best?

I have worked with many CRM systems in the past and this one "Hands Down" is the best by a long way. Some I have used in the past try to work too hard. You can tell its been designed by salespeople, for salespeople.

What do you dislike?

The marketing module needs work, however this is currently going through a re-vamp so hopefully my concerns here will be null and void in a couple of mont

GDPR was a main point & the CRM helps us to be compliant and much less fragmented. Also, it has helped focus the sales team with call numbers and opportunity targets and create that bit of friendly competition that all sales teams need to succeed. But for me from a marketing point of view its all about the data, and accurate, clean data. Being able to be targeted in our sales approach has been fantastic.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Really Simple review by Flavio P.
Flavio P.

"Information at my fingertips"

What do you like best?

Ability to access my contacts information on the fly. Ability to look at my pipeline an see what I need to follow up on and close. I like that I can see how much money I bring into my company on a Quarterly basis.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize reports. Sales funnel is not too accurate. I have tried to pull reports but can't seem to find out how I can. I've reached out to the team about the reports and have not heard back. I wish I knew how I cold make custom reports and trend how much I close on a monthly basis instead of just quarterly. For some reason, my actual numbers differ from the numbers shown on the Really Simple Solutions. For example; my forecast for this year is at nearly $3 million dollars. Really Simple Solutions shows less then $1 million. I'm not too familiar with this software and that is most likely the reason I am having difficulties. I wish there was a go to link for help with training videos. I'd like to be a part of the webinars, however, my schedule does not allow it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great CRM for a small or a start up company.

I can view my pipeline and follow up with business I need to close. I can't always pull up my computer, especially while driving to get customer information. Being able to do so on the phone makes it so much easier.

Really Simple review by Danna M.
Danna M.

"Excellent CRM System!! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up the system. There are a ton of instructional videos to help get started as well. Once set up, it is very easy to navigate throughout the system. I am also an admin and it is very easy to customize the system. The quality of support is incredible. I emailed for help on an admin issue and I got a response within 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The support hub is very helpful so any questions I have are easily answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! If you ever need help getting started, the IT support is super responsive and helps out immediately.

Keeping track of all prospects, customers, and clients. Benefits include a way to report data on the customers and clients we have as well as send out marketing campaigns to easily reach out.

Really Simple review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"Does what it says on the tin....Really Simple System"

What do you like best?

That it is really simple to use, like the webinairs for added tips, managing daily tasks, keeping all details in one place. Service and support has been great. Like that it can automatically blind copy emails into customer files to keep a history of communication. Can use as much or as little of the system as you like. Very easy to get started and maintain. Easy to set tasks for colleagues, management etc

What do you dislike?

I think history of activities and tasks could be improved . Difficult to see who created orginal task when escalating or setting for someone else

Recommendations to others considering the product

Straightforward and easy to use

Helps me remain focused on what needs doing across existing business and looking for new business.

Really Simple review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Excellent CRM system as its name suggests!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it was easy to implement and you can quickly access the data you are looking for. We've been using it for over a year now and the whole team likes using it which is something we've not had with past CRMs. It really is simple to get up and running and I like the reports feature plus the ease of creating new records.

What do you dislike?

I'm not very keen on the marketing module but I understand this is being upgraded. Once it is we will be giving it a try. If it's comparable to other mailers like Mailchimp we will use it because we will be able to have all the data on one platform rather than copying and pasting from multiple platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to medium sized company and don't need something incredibly complex, I have no hesitation in recommending RSS.

We operated for many years without a CRM and the confusion with lots of spreadsheets made it difficult to know what data was correct and up to date. By installing RSS we have a dedicated area where staff can access data that we know is correct. It's also allowed us to be more accurate with our reporting and task management. Plus we now record when clients have attended events which allow us to manage our client relationships a lot better.

Really Simple review by Ian S.
Ian S.

"Very usable system with marketing intergrated"

What do you like best?

We have found Custom Fields work well with dropdown etc. The Reports work (once you have mastered the filters. Also PDF reports fit well, and raw data comes out as CSV so can use Crystal Reports. Price is reasonable with the marketing package, so we get CRM and marketing for the price we were paying for just marketing. Perhaps the thing I like compared with some others is the screens are clean, it would be even better if we could select the items we use.

What do you dislike?

The Marketing is so clumsy, I know it is being re-written, but still, I sometimes send out short emails via a Word Document with mailmerge! Our biggest issue is occasional use, we are an organisation and the committee members might look at the CRM 2 or 3 times a year. To buy 10 more licenses is too expensive (and I would not really want to give the access). What we need is people to be able to just run a limited number of pre-created (by use) reports, so they totally up to date info on members and potentials. My biggest issue is adding Social Media details for all contacts and then have some way of recording if they read a Post, Blog, Tweet, look at picture and more. We monitor if they read an email but if 10% of communication are made by email and 90% on social media we cannot monitor engagement. To me CRM has always been about monitoring engagement and not just about have good mailing data. It might be me not knowing but I cannot see we can send people a form they complete online to add to our mailing list (sign-up). Having said all this I am Really Happy with Really Simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to set it up and add custom fields, reports etc before you start. Go simple at the start, get the data in the right place and review/add fields/reports every 3 months without fail and in a year or so you will have a great system.

Instant access to members and potential members records anywhere I have internet (or 4G if it is reasonable)

Really Simple review by James B.
James B.

"A "really simple system" to use"

What do you like best?

We started using the RSS CRM nearly a year ago and it does what it says on the tin!! Having looked at a number of systems, we found the RSS one, loved the simplicity of it and arranged a demo. We are a small company a really did not need the large and complex features typical of your Dynamics or SalesForce systems and to have a high degree of control over how the system appears for our company is a real feature for us.

The support we have received from the team at RSS has been excellent. They are highly response to any technical difficulties, even ones of our own making, on the rare occasion there is an issue!!

We have even had the chance to help in the development of future features both at a user conference and a feedback form on their website. RSS very much want to hear what we as customers want from the CRM which certainly helps with our engagement.

We cannot recommend this highly enough.

What do you dislike?

I do feel they could make better use of the dashboard and how much information it could show instead of having to generate reports instead, but this has been suggested and I believe is being looked at already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This would be a particularly good system for those with no CRM experience given the simplicity of it.

As a new company we had no CRM at all and needed one. This system has given us that and in a very simple and user friendly format.

Really Simple review by Alisha L.
Alisha L.

"Great for any company!"

What do you like best?

The costumers service is very willing to help when we contract them and searching with the system is easy and very simple. I use this on a daily basis and it does wonders for our advertising company.

What do you dislike?

We have gone back to the original program, so I guess the new updated version we are not a fan of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any company this is a great system! It has made our company flow so much better and makes support for our sales reps easier.

Having this system has made our jobs easier by having all contact information company wide visible for everyone to use. Its as simple as search and click. All info is there and mass emails and/or converting to and from other programs is a breeze.

Really Simple review by Curtis W.
Curtis W.

"Excellent product for new upstarts and small businesses"

What do you like best?

You can set up an account with 2 users and just a few prospects for very cheap. As your prospect list grows and your sales team grows, you can upgrade a little at a time. This helps keep the application within the company budget.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey once you have 500+ accounts. Since most accounts are prospects and not clients, we aren't receiving revenue for most of the accounts although we are paying for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to get access to an intuitive CRM tool that meets the needs of your business - no matter what stage of growth your business is in.

We are trying to better manage client data as well as create a solid follow-up procedure for keeping clients and acquiring new ones. We also are trying to get a better idea of the best sources to find new clients. Lastly, we are trying to get a better idea of our project pipeline so we can determine how to budget for marketing and other client acquisition activities

Really Simple review by Kristi G.
Kristi G.

"Great system for those Small Jobs"

What do you like best?

The system is so similar to other big box systems, effective, easy and at a great price.You can easily work your way through the system without the hassle and confusion of others The webinars and support provided can't be beat!

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I see that is missing is if your using it for a hotel sales purpose there isn't anything in there that allows you to have your meeting room space. If even there was something minimal included for meeting space it would totally ROCK!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your in need of a system to keep track of calls, business opportunities and tracking of your teams efforts and limited on funds this is the system to use

With the trace system and opportunities options it has helped us keep track of where we are and what we need to complete or finalize.

Really Simple review by Caroline H.
Caroline H.

"Really Simple is Really Simple"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer Support.

Ease of use when using day to day and when designing my own pages and pick lists.

As an external Sales Rep it has become a very valuable tool !!!

What do you dislike?

Although the opportunity Section is great it could be improved if you could copy and paste the lines to produce quotes in an email or document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose by trialing this.

I personally had used CRM systems in the past and did not like them...

..with in 2 days of trialing this CRM I was convinced it was the way forward for all my colleagues!!! as it really is so easy

Increased sales due to being able to capture relevant information and list all opportunities ensuring they are assigned and followed up in a timely manner.

The reporting function is also becoming a valued feature.

This is a system for even those that do not like CRM's will LOVE.

Really Simple review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Easy learning curve, excellent freemium model and great support."

What do you like best?

It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.

And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.

I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.

I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

I was also very pleased to learn that a new quotation module and integration with more third-party vendors (via Zapier) is on the cards for 2017.

They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

What do you dislike?

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired as of early 2016. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.

They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.

Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and watch some of their webinars to get the best out of it.

As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter.

I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.

I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.

Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.

Really Simple review by User

"The Name Says it All"

What do you like best?

This system has the ongoing classes and the video library one can use to expand their knowledge if you miss the classes. The capabilities of the system I am finding is endless, and it has helped me better understand the landscape of the prospects and clients. When I had problems, I called Customer Service and could only leave a message since they are in the U.K./I am in the U.S. I received a call back the next day and they sent me an email with a report that I had questions on. That really surprised me they took the time to try to figure what I needed.

What do you dislike?

On the site, they should post a time reference when one needs customer service. For example it it's 8:00am in the U.K. they should put, Hawaii Is ___am/pm, San Francisco__am/pm, New York___am/pm.

Also the windows are such that it kicks you out at times, and I am having to re-enter several times back into the system over a session

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are m any systems out there, this one should definitely be in your top three that you are evaluating. The system sells itself.

Tracking business tasks and documents. I love the fact that I am not taking up personal space in my own computer to hold all of the documents. The reports are incredibly helpful and versatile. They save me a lot of time.

Really Simple review by Jay N.
Jay N.

"I LOVE REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS!!!"

What do you like best?

I loved the fact that as a small business owner, I can have an account for two people for free! The features, reporting, and dashboard are unbelievable for a free CRM!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't add a third person for free, but I'll take what I can get! Hands-down the best free web CRM!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! You will love it!

I have built my consulting business CRM on this product. I'm seeing excellent reporting and analytics for my clients!

Really Simple review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Great experience with Really Simple Systems CRM."

What do you like best?

I like that you can use it for free for 2 users and get a chance to decide if you will like it before upgrading.

What do you dislike?

After upgrading so we can add more accounts I like the mail sync option but would really like to see an option that would allow it to log your phone calls from a mobile device. The reporting dashboard is hard to navigate, it could be a little cleaner and more user friendly. It takes too much trial and error to get the reports you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An auto sync with the task to calendar would be nice, Remembering to hit the sync tab every time is sometimes hard to do with multiple things going on.

Using it for the basic CRM, using the task and activities is the most used part of it. Staying on top of follow ups and prospects.

Really Simple review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"It Really Is a "Really Simple System""

What do you like best?

I love the ease of segmenting our contacts when we send out promotions using the Marketing Module. They have it all together with ease of importing data too! Their support is the best! I've always received red-carpet treatment when I've had a question. I've only just begun to see how powerful this system is, but it was name correctly - Really Simple!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I've discovered yet I've disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get a whole lot of bang for your buck with this company. I did a lot of looking and comparing before deciding to go with them. Their customer service - a very key element with any of these companies - is stellar! The software fit our needs exactly! And the monthly fees are very competitively priced.

Segmenting lists easily. I can now do it with lightening speed, and it's done correctly!

Really Simple review by Administrator

"Really Impressed"

What do you like best?

Being able to link different sites to the company who runs them and adding all their emails to them has been the best things for us.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing we have disliked so far, however we have not upgraded to the marketing package just yet.

We needed a way to store all the information of different companies and which sites they owned, and this system allows us to have all this in one easy format that everyone can login and understand.

Really Simple review by Kurt O.
Kurt O.

"RSS CRM has a great interface"

What do you like best?

I studied quite a few web-based CRM offerings. I ended up settling on Really Simple Systems primarily because I liked the look of the interface, the layout of the screens, and the data presented. It fits in with the way I want to track my sales opportunities and isn't too cluttered. Ultimately, my needs really aren't that complex - I want to keep track of my prospecting activities, have reminders of my next follow-up with each prospective client, and be able to see at a glance what my total opportunities amount to. Very nicely done.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything! Still a fairly new user, but I've liked what I've seen so far. I did send in a product enhancement suggestion to add pushed email reminders of tasks that are due. I got a nice reply from a support person who said that feature is coming, which was nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free account makes it very easy to give it a shot. Enter in a few accounts and see what you think! I think you'll like the interface.

The key business problem I want to solve is to be reminded to follow up with customers that I've already quoted or had activity with. I don't want anyone to fall through the cracks. I expect the task reminders to help me solve that.

Really Simple review by James C.
James C.

"Very positive experience for what it's used for."

What do you like best?

Ease of customization. RSS is designed so that really anyone can customize the service to exactly what they need from their CRM system.

What do you dislike?

The only annoying thing for us is that there is no ability to date and track notes. Instead, the notes field is just a large text box. While convenient at the time, it may be insufficient for contextual history purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that potential clients compare cost, features, needs, and ease of administration and use before making a decision. We did, and chose RSS for our needs. The "big-name" guys out there were both overkill and overly-complex for what we needed. I would also note the email synchronization as a must-have feature, that RSS CRM handles very well.

We use RSS CRM to track the sales process for a medical service my company provides. As a small group, we could not easily manage neither the sales process nor the admin. and maintenance of the system were it not as straightforward as RSS makes it.

One chief benefit is the simple, roll-up type reporting that RSS allows. The basic reporting is robust enough to get what we need out of it without too much trouble.

Really Simple review by Sean W.
Sean W.

"RSS is a customizable cloud-based service that works well for our business."

What do you like best?

The RSS staff is responsive and helpful in customizing our user interface.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but we are in the USA and RSS is based in the UK. Sometimes, there is a lag in response when trying to tackle a support issue. Perhaps a US support branch or around the clock support?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust CRM with all the bells and whistles, this is not it. If you are like us, where your sales reps do not have time to learn bulky software, this is a great solution that will prove itself very quickly once implemented.

We have had a hard road getting our reps to invest time into a CRM for many years. We had tried many options, from out-of-the-box solutions to fully-customized systems build for us. None of those were ever embraced well by everyone. RSS is streamlined, straight forward and easy to use. This is the first CRM all of our reps have consistently used. Easy to use, regardless of computer skill level and our staff's computer skills are all over the map.

Really Simple review by Rick H.
Rick H.

"Run my small business on Really Simple - it has made my life so much easier "

What do you like best?

It fits like a glove to my needs. Not too much...not too little. It allows customization when and where necessary without having to buy a massive and expensive system out of the gate. It grows with you. You don't have to buy more than you need and you can try it for free to make sure it is what you need.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. They have met all my expectations and more. Service is very good and pricing model is fair. I have never had an issue with the software and it does what I want so I really do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to Salesforce which I used extensively in my past employment and found to very hard to use and ridiculously expensive and the testing of many programs for my business before selecting Really Simple, there is no better choice for my needs. Love this software and what it does for me.

With RS I have taken back control of my business in one centralized and easy-to-use software program. Every piece of information I need is there for me. Everything I need to do is tasked and dated so I never miss something I need to do. I used to worry about missing important things and had to chase documents and customer contact information over multiple types of software. Everything I need is at my fingertips with RS.

Really Simple review by Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.

"RSS Review"

What do you like best?

I really like how it organizes everything for me in one place. Our hotels use this system because using a larger system platform (sales pro) is financially not feasible. This system allows me to keep clients, companies, contacts, tasks all organized in one place, on a cloud based system. Convenient, low cost, and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Limited customization. I don't have the freedom to organize as my business dictates. I can create a company but not sub categories (like if a company had a subsidiary). I would also like a way to enter traces like sales calls, prospecting, outside call. It would be very helpful to add that feature as the tasks option does not organize or classify the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a system in place already this is a great place to start. It is a little bit more basic but can function similarly to the high priced competition of SalesPro or SalesForce. Very easy to use, easy to learn and easy to access. Cloud based system that makes it easy to condense and organize your job

Client management and cataloging. I have seen my personal organization increase and it has saved me hours of searching through emails and excels to find contact phone info, email info or interaction information

Really Simple review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"The name speaks for itself, it is Really Simple to use and benefit from this CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, lots of web video content to direct you, regular webinars to learn

What do you dislike?

Saving feature for newsletters will time out on you, need to save often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable and easy to use, a great combination!

managing sales prospects, building mailing list of clients and prospects

Really Simple review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Great product for the price"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and functionality. Compares well to Salesforce at a fraction of the cost

What do you dislike?

The e mail creater piece could be better, too basic with not a lot of options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for the price

Tracking and tracing accounts & contacts

Really Simple review by Donna B.
Donna B.

"We love Really Simple Systems"

What do you like best?

The little time spent learning how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it more easily connected to my calendar

We are keeping up with our client base so much easier. We can reach them with newsletters and marketing material easily.

Really Simple review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"User friendly, feature rich CRM but I don't see an Android App"

What do you like best?

It was free for the version i was using, so price is a plus. It has some Xero integrations, which originally drew me to the product as my practice uses Xero for most clients.

What do you dislike?

If I'm not mistaken there is no mobile integration with Android phones, no google chrome extension, no gmail extension. Since this is the ecosystem my business is in, it just makes it a poor fit. I do see an image on the website of a phone but when I search the google play store I do not see an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check integrations and mobile before committing any time.

I transitioned because my main problem is tracking contacts across platforms and easily sharing details between email and the crm; it didn't work for that.

Really Simple review by Martin U.
Martin U.

"Really Simple Systems, the Best CRM I have ever used"

What do you like best?

As the name implies, it is in fact, really simple, intuitive and a pleasure to work with.,

What do you dislike?

A few quirks in English to "American" I would like the zip code field to drop in the state and city, but these are minor

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is great and easy to try out.

Not letting anything slip through the cracks, it is easy to log, and be reminded of: tasks, communications, goals and opportunities and then - realize them!

Really Simple review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Easy setup, easy to customize, could use a birthday reminders without having to add it to tasks."

What do you like best?

The ease of customization made it really easy to implement. I am a small business owner and was able to implement the system within one day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is not a offline mobile app available for this. I run a lot of appointments in rural areas and a mobile version of RSS would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for quick implementation and ease of use. I highly recommend.

It was difficult maintain a steady contact with my book book of business. RSS simplified that. I was able to consolidate all my records and communication needs on one platform.

Really Simple review by Evan L.
Evan L.

""Really Simple" is right!"

What do you like best?

I was just looking for a very simple CRM to manage leads for our business. RSS was free (at our level of contacts) and did exactly what we needed without unnecessary extras cluttering and confusing.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a polished user-facing design. Sometimes the U/X can be a little counter intuitive so I had to contact support with a couple questions about functionality in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to track leads and sales opportunities and don't have any complex needs, it's a very useful system.

Keeping track of new leads and remembering to follow up, not letting things slip through the cracks. It has made me more effective in business development.

Really Simple review by Arthur M.
Arthur M.

"Lives up to it's name"

What do you like best?

Since I'm just starting a business, investing some serious money into a new CRM seemed silly, so I searched high and low for an alternative that offered an entry level platform with a robust suite of features and services. I first checked all the better known CRM providers...the ones you've probably heard about at nausea, but none of them had something that seemed to fit the bill. Once I found Really Simple Systems though I was quite surprised at the breadth of the initial free offering and new this was the right option for me. I took a look at the paid features and realized that this was actually a powerful platform, scalable, and reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly there hasn't been anything yet I've disliked. I'm not the savviest computer user out there so it took me a little while to understand how I could customize fields, but otherwise the system is quite intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can test run it using the basic version - it allows up to 100 clients and unlimited contacts. Everything is visible from a single page which really saves time and makes it easy to use.

I now have a place where I can track prospects and clients, keep notes, track contacts and the sales process progress. It's allowed me to get organized and centralize my client management tasks in one single place, that I can access from the home or office since it's SaaS.

Really Simple review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Base for small business"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is easy to look at, intuitive, informative and easy to use. I like the sales pipeline and how easy it is to move a deal up to the next stage. It helps you keep individual deal information updated, and you always have a big picture snapshot that is accurate. I also like the fact that most lists and reports are filterable so you can get very specific. The Smart lists are exportable which is great for reporting.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook add in works fairly well with base, but unfortunately the calendars do not synchronize. I understand that gmail and google calendar work seamlessly with it. However, if you're company is married to Outlook, like mine is, this becomes a big problem. We would like to have one place to enter appointments, and be able to track those appointments and their notes in Base. This is a big issue and in our case and seems to be outweighing the strengths of the mobile app.

Another problem is that you cannot create a list of pending activities. The Smart Lists are great, but it turns out the "actionable" category means "overdue task". As a manager, I don't want to catch our team failing to complete tasks, I want to encourage them, and ask about upcoming activities. As a salesperson, I think a list of pending activities in chronological order would be extremely helpful. This list can be found on the dashboard, but the same data is not available on a Smart List, which would be sortable, exportable, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for small business. If you're on Gmail - this CRM is perfect! You should be using it to manage your sales team and gather all prospecting and client data that your company should have. You will be able to determine your typical sales cycles, broadly, and by user. You will have pipeline numbers that you can compare to goals and actual.

We have a good vision of the business. We can forecast. We can see broad company-wide progress, and drill down to the details of each deal very easily.

Really Simple review by Donald T K.
Donald T K.

"Don's Simple Systems review"

What do you like best?

Its free for small businesses like mine!

What do you dislike?

Not too clear on how to use the pipeline filters, but will need to work on that at some point

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is easy to use and is set up like some of the major systems like Blackboard for ease of use.

Database and repository for customer/contact info

Really Simple review by Lida G.
Lida G.

"Really Simple Systems CRM"

What do you like best?

RSS provides a user friendly system to maintain data, documents and provides the ability to schedule tasks and activities on your prospects and opportunities. Prices are extremely reasonable and the simplicity of the system makes it easy for anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

Tasks are set up on the account level. They should also be set up on the contact level, providing easy access to contact phone numbers and email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely suggest this system for companies that currently do not have a current CRM system in place. There are many features available in the advanced subscription that our company is not currently utilizing that can enable companies to direct market from the system.

Primary use is for following up on prospects and opportunities and providing a centralized system for other company personnel to obtain account information.

Really Simple review by Curt W.
Curt W.

"Simple and effective CRM"

What do you like best?

Quick setup of a new account

Easy to update

Reasonably robust for a free product

What do you dislike?

Can't change or add to an Activity after it's been saved

Reports are pretty limited

We use it to track potential new investors for our startup biz. It beats an Excel spreadsheet, and it certainly beats relying on our memory!

Really Simple review by Bruce K.
Bruce K.

"Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the overall approach to CRM and ease at customization

What do you dislike?

Still too many "corporate" things that make no sense like weighted value, but that's me

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want make your CRM life easier...Really Simple Systems is the way to go.

Situational awareness by my entire company with a public view.

Really Simple review by Fouad E.
Fouad E.

"Been very postive so far"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and provides good source of info to be able to connect and keep contacting clients.

What do you dislike?

importing data in the system seems difficult

keeping and building client contact list has been always a challenge. Finding ways to make such process easy and comfortable is always plus.

Really Simple review by Jenny R.
Jenny R.

"RSS - The only CRM you'll Need- User Friendly, Fast and Easy Support and Robust in Features "

What do you like best?

Theres many things I like about this software.. for me in my position within my company, it is used to manage my partner relationships. Anything from Note tracking, document storage, task management.. and contact management.

There are so many other features of this software that I don't use.

RSS for the last 2 years of using has constantly upgraded verisions, with each time getting better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i have found that I disike

Relationship management, historical data on relationships, keeping data all in one place. Benefits are everything is in one system, my company never had this referral partner relationship tracking and management previously. Hopefully one day the information will be exportable to our internal program we have.

Really Simple review by Meesha G.
Meesha G.

"Perfect Software"

What do you like best?

I'm new to sales. So I needed to find a software that was easy to understand and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, its all great! I don't have any complaints about this software that is why I continue to use it for years now.

I needed to understand my numbers better. How many proposals am I sending out and how many contracts am I getting. RSS help me understand that so easy.

Really Simple review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"It really is simple! But really powerful as well. "

What do you like best?

I like the easy customization of the data and the ability to monitor just what I need without spending my day managing the system rather than working on sales.

What do you dislike?

Some of the instructions for certain functions are hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's free to try. You will see it is easy to use and easy to learn.

Organizing my sales leads, potential clients and customers.

Really Simple review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great service"

What do you like best?

A very flexible, powerful tool whose customization has allowed us to really tailor it to our needs. The support and help provided by the RSS team is fantastic in helping us really get the most we can out of the product.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI/UX isn't intuitive or easy, some reporting features can be a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you have a clear understanding of what metrics, pipeline, projects, etc you need to track, RSS is a great system. If you have amorphous goals or metrics, or highly qualitative activities, it may not be a great fit for you.

We're using RSS to manage our pipeline and track opportunities as they emerge, close, and are implemented. RSS has allowed us to track the entire process in one system, and report on it from a single POV.

Really Simple review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Helpful Product"

What do you like best?

management of contacts, ability to add attachments to files

What do you dislike?

don't like the update button for contact information. Its too easy to forget and then have to reenter it again or loose it if you haven't written it down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful in managing client activity, recording history and storing documents. Is very comprehensive and easy to work with.

having all of my client info easily accessible.

Really Simple review by User in Financial Services

"Great CRM !"

What do you like best?

RSS is very user friendly and the customization that is available has been extremely helpful. I look forward to taking it to the next level as we expand our company.

What do you dislike?

The time change from west coast to England. 24 hour support would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize it to your needs ! It has customization features that are incredible. We used the free version and are switching to the paid version shortly. .

keeping track of current customers and tracking sales leads

Really Simple review by Administrator

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

very mobile friendly and customer service gets back to you very quickly.

What do you dislike?

a little slow sometimes with loading pages with a lot of data.

easy for our guys to access their accounts and contacts from the road.

Really Simple review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

A great, user friendly CRM that meets your every day needs

What do you dislike?

There isn't much actually. The system links and displays everything you need

I am able to reflect on the current and prospective clients in an easy snapshot within the system.

Really Simple review by Peter W.
Peter W.

"Outstanding sales & marketing CRM solution, robust capability, easy user interface, customizeable!"

What do you like best?

I've been looking for some time to find a system that's both easy to use and comprehensive. When I asked for a couple of custom fields (on a Sunday night) the support staff had me set up by the time I went to work Monday morning! You have to try this product to see how good it is!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I would say I dislike!

Organizing prospects and channels by category and priority. Easily able to set up reminders and tasks. Has everything I can think of and then some, but NOT to the point that you'd "need an IT manager" to help you.

Really Simple review by John F.
John F.

"A unique CRM with plenty of features. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, my boss is very nearly computer illiterate and even he loved this.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I looked at that I could say needed drastic improvement. It's a well rounded product.

Holding onto leads, we get swamped sometimes with a small crew it's easy to lose track of people and this was very helpful.

Really Simple review by Melinda R.
Melinda R.

"Really Simple Systems--Really IS"

What do you like best?

1. You can customize the system for your individual/group needs

2. The CRM is very intuitive

3. Appreciate the module pricing

What do you dislike?

I'm a visual person. I'd like to see visuals punched up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So much simpler and cost-efficient, compared to similar CRMs

1. Forecasting

2. Generating professional reports

3. Managing to relational tasks

Really Simple review by Evan S.
Evan S.

"Very stable, easy to use, simple CRM"

What do you like best?

System stability and ease of use as a simple "to do" list.

What do you dislike?

The limitation on characters in the task descriptions field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RSS is far more powerful than my needs indicate. But as a simple CRM, it's perfect.

Keeping track of multiple projects with multiple customers at the same time.

Really Simple review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"CRM system review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. The simple interface. The customizability is very good as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the system does not automatically update a client's age when I put in their DOB.

I'm using the system as a CRM. It's not really solving problems, it is a one-stop-shop for client contact management.

Learning about Really Simple Systems?

* We monitor all Really Simple Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.