RealPage

3.9

RealPage's OneSite Leasing & Rents is an end-to-end, web-based property management software solution used by various types of multifamily property management companies to manage the complete renter lifecycle.

Work for RealPage?

Learning about RealPage?

RealPage Reviews

Showing 49 RealPage reviews
RealPage review by Ashley H.
Ashley H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it has been upgraded to be more user friendly. Information is easier to access than before and the homepage can be customized. Resident information is easy to locate. All property information can be found within a single program rather than across multiple programs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that training information is limited. If you are unsure how to complete a task, it isn't always easy to find the answer. I also dislike that I am unable to update pricing easily. There is no option to change lease terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to make the interface more user friendly. While the current upgrades have made a significant difference, there is still room for improvement. I'd like to see the reports page a little easier to understand. An explanation of the different reports would cut down on a lot of time spent trying to locate the proper report. Make inputting a lead a little easier. It asks for too much information when you're only trying input that someone has visited the property. The service request option could be more simple, make it to where multiple requests can be input for one unit without printing each request on a separate page. Make it full compatible with Google chrome. Make it so that each time you need to go to a different page, it doesn't open another window.

Realpage is an excellent property management software that helps maintain all current info on residents and prospects alike.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RealPage
RealPage review by Kiley C.
Kiley C.

"Kileys review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find someone's apartment information, and previous information for those who no longer live with us. Finding a resident's balance due is very simple. When waitlisting someone for a particular apartment relapage makes it very simple because it takes you through each step.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the recurring payment options- fixed, open, etc. Sometimes the resident ledger can be hard to understand and follow when there are many payments, late fees, credits, concessions etcetera. It becomes difficult to see who paid when it gets all jumbled up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend doing research on other programs as well.

An easy way for residents to log in and pay their rent. Some benefits I of RealPage that I like is seeing in activity who talked to who when and what the issue was about. It makes it easier for everyone in the office to be aware of any ongoing issues.

What Property Management solution do you use?

RealPage review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Difficult to use, poor support"

What do you like best?

The backend of RealPage easily enables users to view/manage all properties they own. Depending on the services you purchase from RealPage, you can view statistics of various aspects of the property (leasing, website, etc.) It also allows leasing applications to be filled out online. If you manage multiple complexes/properties, these features are great.

What do you dislike?

RealPage is very difficult to use and the support is very poor. When my company first called RealPage to get an estimate of services, the process took over a week. My company was specifically working on the web design (using RealPage) for our client. As a designer, this process is also tedious. There is almost no customization that can be done in the backend (save changing a few colors). When we would reach out to support about issues we were having, the tech on the phone was never able to solve the problem. He would have to create a support ticket and send it to the tech support people. It always took up to a week for them to respond.

Even our client expressed frustration in working with RealPage. Unfortunately, there are no other programs that offer services similar to RealPage, so large property management companies have little choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RealPage has a lot of functionality. However, the three things that take away from the experience are: customization, usability and support. If you are a large property management company, the services that RealPage provides are unmatched with any other program that I know of.

For our client, RealPage allows them to easily view and manage many properties. Since the client already used RealPage, creating another property to manage in the backend was the most reasonable option for them.

RealPage review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"Easy to Use, Valuable Product"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Realpage is how easy it is to use and to train new users. I also really like that you can customize the home screen. Realpage is by far the most user friendly property management software I have used.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have faced with Realpage is the integration of data from one company to another. This can be a complex process, so it is understandable that there would be a delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of free training, and take any supplemental training offered. This product has so many amazing implications for property management, and there is always more to learn!

Realpage has helped me become better at account management, organization, finance management, and resident data management and retention.

RealPage review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Leasing Consultant"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the check processing and rent management page. It is a very streamlined process and once you begin scanning checks in to Onesite, the system starts pre-filling a lot of the information you need when posting to the tenant page, requiring minimal manual input. In return, this makes posting rent payments a breeze. The reports page is also phenomenal, and you can pull items as detailed as leasing closing ratio for your employees, delinquency reports (with notes), prospect reports, lead source tracking, etc.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to manage a multi-site property on this system if you do not migrate your information correctly. Aside from that, it is a phenomenal software to use, especially for Student Housing!

Onesite is a very user friendly software. It is easy to keep track of rent payments, posting rent, and close out is super easy. Having the option to apply a single payment directly on the tenant page, or submitting several payments in bulk to different tenants made it easy to track delinquencies and keep them at an all time low.

"RealPage "

What do you like best?

Real Page is a user friendly, easy to learn, and intuitive. Most intuitive accounting software is not made for accounting minded individuals, but Real Page is.

What do you dislike?

The customer support for Real Page on the business side is very much lacking. This software is predominately used by Property Management companies that are dealing with several single purpose entities. The billing side for Real Page treats all costs as a cost for the Property Management entity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for the white gloves implementation. We would not have been able to get our system set up properly to truly use the system how it is meant to be used without this.

I can have accountants access Real Page from anywhere that has an internet connection. We have not become a fully remote workplace yet, but things are heading in that directly and Real Page has made it possible.

RealPage review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Several Products for property management"

What do you like best?

Realpage has several products to help businesses manage their properties. I really like their intranet feature called active building. It allows us to send messages to our residents and allows them to make maintenance requests, pay their bill and interact with eachother

What do you dislike?

Realpage is a very large company. That means it can be challenging to get connected to the right product or get them to integrate with your own website API. They really want customers to use their templated websites and that means that customization of our own website through API's isn't easy to get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realpage has a lot of great products. If you have a good sales person, you will be able to discover the right products. If your sales person doesn't have a lot of experience, it may be challenging for you to get the right product.

It's a total property management system. It's nice to have all of our needs met with one company.

RealPage review by Sondrah L.
Sondrah L.

"Intuitive, thorough and well designed"

What do you like best?

Realpage products, leasing & rents and OPs technology are not only thorough in their ability to collect data points that matter to users, but also incredibly intuitive in design making it easy to navigate and use with very little training. The products are so robust, and the analytical tools provided within the programs are useful and exactly what most people would want in reviewing property operations. The ability to customize through set-up is a huge advantage for operators with large portfolios with a variety of property types, e.g. affordable, conventional.

What do you dislike?

On occasion everything just goes down and you lose access. This is a rare occurrence, but incredibly annoying when it happens. The online help is great, but many of the topics start somewhat in the middle of a process, making it confusing for novice users to figure out a fix to an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for the nickel and diming that happens - everything is an added cost - even the manuals aren't included.

The problem of tracking and maintaining all resident records, and payables is solved with the realpage products. Our benefits are seamless operations and record keeping. The benefit list is too long to list in a review because realpage handles so much of our basic practices, e.g. tracking traffic and providing task lists for follow-up etc.. Our offices would come to a standstill without realpage.

RealPage review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"RealPage - frustratingly effective"

What do you like best?

One program to encompass the majority of the tasks I need in a day.

What do you dislike?

It's just not able to be customized enough to meet the needs of my property 100% resulting in a bunch of goofy workarounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product - if you are familiar with it and use it to it's full extent

Leasing, Online leasing, went totally paperless, ease of access with web-based program

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

Everything can be automated. Our old system we had to print to view reports (archaic i know!). Now we can download reports to PDF. With OpsTechnology we can start the process of eliminating paper invoices. The AP function has the ability to pay via ACH, eliminating the cost and hassle of using the postal service for paying invoices.

What do you dislike?

OpsTechnology's reporting layout is awful. Once you generate a report, you'd think you'd be able to click on something to view it in more detail. But you can't. They are in the process of changing it, but it'll take time.

It's not fully compatible with Google Chrome.

We just implemented the BI portion. This will help us with determining rents better, vacancies, etc. It's not fully set up yet, but the benefits are projected to huge for our properties. We've saved a ton on paper. We used to have to print out everything, we've cut back so much by not having to print every single invoice. Also saved time because we don't have to file them either.

RealPage review by Consultant in Hospitality
Consultant in Hospitality

"Assistant Property Manager "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with Realpage. We are able to do all of our job responsibilities with this software. From uploading docs and then screening individuals.

What do you dislike?

Don’t care for the interface of the home page or not being able to add “payments” to the home tabs. Can be rather slow and I don’t care for the fact it can’t be used fully on google chrome.

We are able to go paperless due to the docs storage of Realpage now! Everything can be generated and saved in the software eliminating the need for paper and one blue moon forms which saves money.

RealPage review by Dawn F.
Dawn F.

"Easy to use, Web based software"

What do you like best?

Easy transition between screens. Multiple ways to get the same information. Multiple reports were nice to have and user-selected options were very helpful. Easy to access resident information with a quick search. Great for busy offices.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reports were difficult to generate the way you wanted them. Not enough customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more OneSIte services you have, the more you can see everything at a glance. Very helpful!.

Tracking all areas of property management. Documentation of operations was helpful in resolving many tenant issues. The web-based program solved so many problems for communication between corporate and sites.

RealPage review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"6+ Years and I still love Onesite!"

What do you like best?

My property uses Onesite and it is by far my favorite property management software. Customer Service is amazing and so is the sales team! We also use Indatus and it's the best answering service for the staff and our residents!

What do you dislike?

I do wish that Indatus had more options for call scheduling. However it is nice that we can call after hours or on the weekends to have an emergency notice on our answering line.

I run a property with over 200 units, plus have other properties in our portfolio. Onesite is by far the easiest to transition with, they also are easy to go from property to property so things do not get mixed up.

User in Real Estate

"Could be a great product, needs work"

What do you like best?

They offer many products and services that have great potential. I appreciate some of the widgets and add-ons and custom designs for websites. My account manager also works very hard to help me solve problems. The reporting is great and has good functionality.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this company is that they are scaling too quickly and not communicating within. The customer support is so specialized that you get tossed around to many different people trying to solve one issue because there's only maybe one person that actually knows how to solve it. Your account manager will try very hard to work with you but when it comes down to product support it just isn't there. When you are regularly looking at ROI and on a regular basis having issues that involve all aspects of their platforms it can be very frustrating. You cannot have broken websites for days, It just isn't feasible and you cannot get timely fixes. To get the type of reporting that you need, you will have to spend tons and tons of money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many new options coming to market recently for software for the real estate industry. I would do plenty of research before making a final decision. It is worth looking at smaller organizations for better solutions.

Their back end system works well to manage all tracking.

RealPage review by Chloe E.
Chloe E.

"RealPage at wotk"

What do you like best?

I like the reports that can be generated.

What do you dislike?

The reports don't have past data- like garages. Who had that garage last? Another thing is how long it talked to learn everything. And the training is not the most helpful.

Leasing apartments. We use OneSite and it helps with rent, leasing, among other things.

RealPage review by Allison P.
Allison P.

"Easy interface to work with"

What do you like best?

Realpage products tend to be very easy to use (OneSite, Ops technology). I think it is the easiest property management software to use.

What do you dislike?

The most recent update is less user friendly than it was previously (there was an update about a month ago).

Realpage is one of the most in depth solution softwares I've ever used in property management. I've used several different systems, and OneSite is by far the easiest, and OpsTech is my favorite for invoicing. I've yet to find a RealPage product I didn't find simple and smart.

RealPage review by Jasel D.
Jasel D.

"User friendly and easy to navigate. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate and makes daily tasks manageable.

What do you dislike?

Right now for our update they changed the color scheme and it makes it a little harder on the eyes.

Screening and handling prospects and residents. Helps us screen for the best possible resident.

RealPage review by Jacob J.
Jacob J.

"RealPage is very accessible for the novice user"

What do you like best?

the user interface is very minimalist, everything is well categorized and organized in a clear manner.

What do you dislike?

technical support isn't the greatest help, based on the few times I've called them.

managing resident accounts, resident portals, accounting and processing payments and bills.

RealPage review by tuttie j.
tuttie j.

"Great for renting"

What do you like best?

The fact that's it's easier to open up Microsoft documents now

What do you dislike?

It freezes up at times but overall good.

It helps up keep up with statistics for rentals we have

RealPage review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"RealPage Pros/Cons"

What do you like best?

RealPage isn't the best looking software around, but it is easy to use and great for medium to large sized property management companies. Probably one of the best, if not the best, software out there in its kind.

What do you dislike?

RealPage support can sometimes be lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RealPage is a great software, but be sure you're really in need of it. It can be expensive as everything is an add-on. If you're a small company, not looking to grow, it would probably be unnecessary to switch over.

We used RealPage with OneSite accounting software. The integration worked seamlessly 99.9% of the time. They both are super easy to use and understand.

RealPage review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Simplifying property management"

What do you like best?

I have access to all tenant info, work orders, expenses, ordering, all in one place. I can search for specific items and come up with a list of everything at once.

What do you dislike?

No option for photo or video records which would be useful during inspections and move outs

Keeps finances simplified and less complicated. Charges are automatically generated and payments are recorded automatically eliminating the need for paperwork to get lost.

RealPage review by User

"I have used real page for over 5 years and it has alot of pros and alot of cons"

What do you like best?

the easy factor it was extremely user friendly and was a easy leasing tool

What do you dislike?

it had its setbacks and seemed to be very much behind technically it also has many time where the site crashed or had extreme delays especially the end and beginning of the month

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product a little behind technology in terms of the interface and the application process for both renters and property management. They also need to update their online payment portal to be more user frindly

it was a great tool to our leasing agents management and staff and it offered up to date payments/ ledgers

RealPage review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"real page for Apartment Management"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to pay for rent, schedule maintenance and vew comments on here.

What do you dislike?

It is too simple. Users are unable to view past lease. System only shows current.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A more interactive dashboard will be helpful. Right now, its too "simple".

Being able to pay rent and see what service requests are scheduled.

RealPage review by Morgan J.
Morgan J.

"Most user friendly software for property management "

What do you like best?

Onesite is so user friendly and easy to learn/train new people on! I love that I can screen my applicants right through the same program!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don’t like about Onesite/RealPage

Super easy to learn/train new people on! I love that I can screen my applicants right through the same program!

RealPage review by Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

""

What do you like best?

RealPage has been an easy way to complete tasks. The customer support is generally easy to connect with and solve any issues/problems.

What do you dislike?

I find the new format to be a bit much when trying to navigate to other pages. I preferred it all on one bar.

We are able to run both sections of our property within 1 program.

Consultant in Real Estate

"New updates are useless"

What do you like best?

Crossover between platforms is pretty easy and Lead2Lease platform is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

New updates to onesite make it a hassle to switch back and forth between prospects and residents

Recommendations to others considering the product

Updates should be made to make UI experience easier not harder

Keeping track of leads, applicants, and residents.

Easy reports

"Efficient Software"

What do you like best?

The ease of completing work requests and keeping up with prospects.

What do you dislike?

There are often updates that take a while to get used to.

We are utilizing the ability to push prospect information from leasehawk into onesite. It is also a breeze to screen applicants through resident check.

Consultant in Real Estate

"Best Property Management System "

What do you like best?

I love how easy and user friendly the interface is! Onesite is super easy and easy to teach!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don’t like about Onesite. I hate Yardi but love Onesite it’s the best!

I solve all kinds of resident accounts and accounting issues

"Real page review "

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate and fast for screening residents when they want to move in quickly. Also easy to correct mistakes for income from applicants.

What do you dislike?

the website runs difficultly on some internet browsers. Lots of options not available available for leasing agents to see like credit info or background history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software but make sure to only use on internet explorer not chrome.

Helps move in applicants fast and easy to edit mistakes in screening which otherwise delays the screening.

RealPage review by Raquel H.
Raquel H.

"Fast and reliable "

What do you like best?

Overall view, easy access to tabs . Screening process is easy and to the point

Renewals are easy to view

What do you dislike?

I think it needs less steps to finish a task

We have all information in one plat

RealPage review by David W.
David W.

"Realpage for property management"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when navigating all the many facets of property management. The software does make dealing with huge amounts of information much easier.

What do you dislike?

Issues sometimes take awhile to be fixed

Realpage allows us to run our community completely paperfree.

"Work with Real Page "

What do you like best?

Our company works with Real Page. I place a ticket an Real Page has 24 hours to resolve it. They are professional support team, fast and so helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we cannot call and ask questions about support without having an open ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open on weekends for support to.

The benifits of working with real page is that we are able to resolve technical on-site problems quickly. We solve data entry error that are unexpected.

RealPage review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Daily user"

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly!! Hardly have a situation that requires additional assistance.

What do you dislike?

How the reports are separated. It can be a little confusing if your not well versed on the grouping.

Daily property management tasks. Ease

Of navigation.

RealPage review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Realpage combines all property management aspects into one"

What do you like best?

That you can do so many different things using one management program.

What do you dislike?

It can crash since its online based. Some days I will crash frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely switch! You can do so many different things. Also, customer service is excellent! You can contact them anytime.

All different employees can use the software, no matter what your role. We don’t have to use 3 different programs for one thing now.

RealPage review by User in Financial Services

"Lead2Lease is not great"

What do you like best?

The software allows all of your contacts to be stored in one place.

What do you dislike?

The software is not user friendly at all. It constantly glitches and times out. They recently did an update to the screen presentation, and it is much harder to navigate now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be better than other software, but it's worth looking around first.

It allows us to organize our prospects.

RealPage review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Realpage review"

What do you like best?

It is nice being able to scan our deposits into the system and not take time to go to the bank every day.

What do you dislike?

Realpage goes in and moves money around without telling you which requires research on our part. They do this because usually there is a error but thier involvement as required more work 75% of the time.

Property management

User in Real Estate

"RealPage Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Realpage has all the features you need for a large multifamily company. You can manage renewals, service requests, prospects, retention, insurance, and more all from one application.

What do you dislike?

Because it is used nationwide, there are a lot of maintenance issues. It seems like Realpage is quick to correct these, but our system frequently runs very slowly, which is difficult in a fast-paced sales environment.

We are able to save prospect info and transfer it quickly between properties.

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that there are multiple fields to search for residents such as name, phone number, vehicle tag, unit, and others.

What do you dislike?

The ability to navigate where to find customize options.

Plenty of benefits. I especially like the search for vehicle tag option so that we are able to earn a resident before towing immediately

RealPage review by Internal Consultant in Real Estate
Internal Consultant in Real Estate

"User Friendly Realpage"

What do you like best?

Realpage is eady to navigate and handle resident services from leases to maintenance service request

What do you dislike?

The recent upgrade in software has adjusted the location of some of the dashboard options, but are still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realpage helps property management with a a user friendly database

We do resident ledger/rent accounts and submitt service requests.

RealPage review by Administrator

"OneSite"

What do you like best?

The ability to attach documents within the program so there are not so many papers floating around the office!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program runs very slow an causes delays in providing time sensitive information

Time management, productivity - employees are able to spend more time interacting with prospective community members instead of filing papers. This program is also beneficial for accounting & property management.

"Real Page Review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to navigate and when there is an issue, Real Page is very quick to get it resolved.

What do you dislike?

There can be weird quirks that take awhile to fix.

Real Page is integrated with One SIte, which helps set our rates every day for apartments. It is very efficient at setting accurate and competitive rates.

"Works great!"

What do you like best?

Neat interface, very user friendly and allows me to complete most of my leasing tasks using just one application.

What do you dislike?

Startup time is pretty slow in comparison to other applications

Entering rent payments, posting HAP & TRACS, entering applications (as well as denying ir approving apps) and printing lease models

RealPage review by Consultant

"Onesite Review"

What do you like best?

Onesite is a pretty simple system to use.

What do you dislike?

Onesite often freezes up and it may take some time to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! The customer service is always on point. Thank you

We are an apartment complex and we use Onesite for our everyday use.

User in Real Estate

"Great reporting but not extremely user friendly"

What do you like best?

Realpage OneSite had a vast number of reports available.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the layout, it is an eyesore and not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be best for conventional use. Student housing posed problems with unit assignments; not the best functions for that.

Great reporting.

"Good product"

What do you like best?

I like the record keeping aspect. I know they have so much more we could use if allowed.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more knowledge of all the things I could use it for. The training could be better.

Record keeping of an apartment community.

"Leasing Consultant "

What do you like best?

Ease of inputting information and ability to look up again.

What do you dislike?

All reports aren’t easily transferred to word or excel.

Staying organized with apartment members, future members, and property information.

RealPage review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Good for Properties with multiple housing "

What do you like best?

Compatible for tax credit and other government funded properties

What do you dislike?

Very complicated to move within the site. Most features are too time consuming to use

Adding resident info and rents

Administrator in Real Estate

"Good Product with Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

RealPage's suite of products provide a diverse offering of lead management, customer service and web management options.

What do you dislike?

While diverse in offerings and content not all RealPage products integrate well with additional software or systems.

Leasing efficiency and overall prospect management

RealPage review by Consultant

"Good software"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, does everything we need without leaving site

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and duplicates your entire save.

Ports information over to new website easy

Learning about RealPage?

* We monitor all RealPage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.