Realtor.com

Online real estate services, website and mobile experiences.

Work for Realtor.com?

Learning about Realtor.com?

Realtor.com Reviews

Showing 55 Realtor.com reviews
Realtor.com review by <span>Joseph H.</span>
Joseph H.

"Realtor.com review"

What do you like best?

Accessibility that my clients have when they are looking at houses without being in my office.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult for a client to find a house from a list I have given them. Also, just like Zillow and Trulia, status on homes that have been sold don't change quickly enough and that can lead to issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realtor.com is one of the very few real estate sites I recommend to clients. It is very 'user friendly' and will help my clients find that perfect home.

Reator.com is a real time and accurate source for non-Realtors to see us and our properties without worry about the accuracy of the information. When a client calls me that they have seen a home of Realtor.com I know that it is in our MLS and I can trust that the client is seeing the same pictures and details on the property as I am.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Realtor.com
Realtor.com review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

"Fresh New Homes on the Market"

What do you like best?

Their listings are typically very fresh and have the newly listed homes displayed. The filters are very easy to use and you are able to narrow your search based on price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, property type (ie. condos, single-family, land).

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the default setting for properties will show the pending and contingent listings as well. As a user, I would rather those not show, unless I choose for those to be seen. With such a competitive market, it's almost pointless to try to go after a home that is already pending and I'd rather focus on other properties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realtor.com listings seem to be pretty accurate and up-to-date for the most part. They also show price comparisons based on other homes nearby, the median price in the neighborhood, etc. Another nice feature is if you are looking at an off-market property that you like, it gives you suggestions for active listings that are comparable. In addition, they give a fair amount of mortgage tools that are helpful to newer homebuyers, such as a mortgage calculator. For current homeowners, you can submit for an analysis to find out the worth of your home or utilize their refinance calculator as well.

Being able to create filters to see homes on the market that fit my parameters. This makes it easier to pinpoint my search and take appropriate next steps. In addition, the fresh data and notifications allows me to stay updated on the market and be quick to jump on a property of interest and get a bit of a headstart against other consumers.

What Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Listing solution do you use?

Realtor.com review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"Tey are Liars just to put it bluntly!"

What do you like best?

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you dislike?

4/1/18

Promised me 4 leads a month, promised me i would be the only one to get leads on my own listings! All a lie and i have the proof several times over. I have also e-mailed my account manager for the last three weeks and ask him to call me. NO return calls. Then this past week i e-mailed him and asked for a contact for upper level management. It has been 6 days and again nothing! I have proof of everything i just typed. I had my son and wife go on to REALTOR.com and request info on one of my listings and i did get the lead, HOWEVER they also received e-mails & phone calls from other REALTORS about their listings in the general area of my listing. Realtor.com also sent them other homes to preview in the area!! THEY ARE LIARS!

I have cancelled my credit card so they can't charge me anymore and i am sure i will have to get my real estate attorney involved before this is all over. This is the 2nd time in the last 10 years that i have tried to do business with them & the last! Run from them if they contact you & if you do any business with them, you had better RECORD the conversation because they will deny they said it!! I have been in the business for over 30 years and these guys are the worst LIARS of all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT sign up with them!

They get your credit card and have you sign up & then won't return your calls or e-mails!

Realtor.com review by <span>Vicki D.</span>
Vicki D.

"Realtor.com as Leads "

What do you like best?

I like that most of the leads dont put in fake telephone numbers.

What do you dislike?

I seemed to have bought into really bad zip code areas. I have restarted with Realtor not even 1 month in and the only leads I have gotten are way under $100,000. Meaning they are looking at condos at 9,990, $24,000, $15000 etc etc. There is a membership equity community trying to sell off their homes at any price, and no the client isnt looking for anything else. I realize this isnt Realtor.com s problem but its mine and they will only let me change zips for another one. Nothing else is open believe it or not. I cannot run a business like this. I have invested a lot of money into

Realtor.com and its totally lost for at least this month. Thats why I signed up for only 6 months period. I have 3 duplicates and even a broker who signed on .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know whats in your zip code area. Be very careful with membership equity homes. Look at the percentage of low priced homes

Take a 6 month contract only to be able to get out if necessary.

So far not much

Realtor.com review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Best 3rd party website for realtors out there"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of tools for realtors available at no charge to help with a realtor's business, and options to purchase some tools (including buyer leads) for a reasonable cost. I appreciate the information for the listings seems to be a bit more accurate than the competition, so I will send people to realtor.com for something easy for a potential client to remember.

What do you dislike?

I wish our CRM was able to be more compatible with realtor.com leads, and could set people up on buyer emails more seemlessly. That itself would save me a lot of time in transferring from the realtor.com emails or website to my system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By far the most realtor-friendly, and isn't a competitor. I would pay for leads from realtor.com over the others in a heartbeat.

Increased clients through buyer leads, I have not had a chance to utilize all of the free tools that realtor.com offers, that is one goal I have this year. Marketing, success tools, all helpful to making my business stronger.

Realtor.com review by <span>Dena L.</span>
Dena L.

"Using Realtor.com"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the location finder on maps.As you are Driving by a listing you can find out the price and other important info immediately. I value that i am able to ascertain which schooldistrict is in the area I am looking.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to find listing the listing Agent in all of the information. Contact information also hard to find.

there are times when you cannot open the app to proper location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you have this app at the ready as you leave any listing you are showing so that if questioned about the area, a general search would reveal neighborhood information.

Also, school districts and crime rate is available

Immediate pricing on listings as I am driving with a Client so that we can do a comparable on the fly.

I also have been able to use it as an immediate comparable tool

Learning about Realtor.com?

* We monitor all Realtor.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.