Realty Broker Office

3.6

Realty Broker Office is an innovative software application that was developed in response from real estate professionals wanting an all inclusive, continually improving, simple to use product that would allow you to manage your real estate business from beginning to end.

Work for Realty Broker Office?

Learning about Realty Broker Office?

Realty Broker Office Reviews

Showing 10 Realty Broker Office reviews
Realty Broker Office review by Mark J.
Mark J.

"Efficient and works well."

What do you like best?

Online platform is very versatile. Customizable to to each user. The customer service reps are helpful and polite, which is so noticeable today. They really helped me well. They seem to listen to customer needs and make changes. The reports are all extremely easy to generate, and very customizable.

What do you dislike?

There are still some improvements that we would like to see, which can make this software really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ll: Overall experience is a positive one. Every time I've called in, the customer service agents have been amazing!

We have used multiple software systems for association management. They are constantly upgrading and improving their software, they are doing great job. It is extremely cost effective, easy to setup, implement and use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Realty Broker Office
Realty Broker Office review by Anasthasia W.
Anasthasia W.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

The best part on having this software is the customer relation that it builds stronger and well connected. It has alot of great features that lets you control all your company and it not very expensive. Now it is cloud based and allows you to run your entire enterprise in one package.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to use. The format does not allow for easy analysis. May be the help center can improve a lot, editing prepared invoice can be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall a great software that has allowed our company to automate manual processes and build a better support department.

Search and queries capabilities are very useful, it have helped me with many leads and communication as well.

What Brokerage Management solution do you use?

Realty Broker Office review by jenifer h.
jenifer h.

"It's good!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to customize the workflows for "best practices" in my real estate follow up. I enjoy the daily updates and task to keep me on track and in contact with clients and agents.

What do you dislike?

It does have a bit of a learning curve. I had to play around with many of the features and had to contact the team so that it could help me understand well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software have helped me a lot, I feel managed and efficient, team accuracy have been improved.

I would say it sure have helped me stay organized and well managed, moreover my team and clients all are connected with it. Efficient system.

Realty Broker Office review by Aria S.
Aria S.

"Its good"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage leads through realty broker office. The support is good too. Very responsive and great follow up. I really like how the software executes. An outstanding lead capture platform & CRM back end.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be better optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well this software have been working well for our team, I am not really sure if this can be a perfect fit for every company. I opted for the trial and it helped me decide whether or not I should go for it.

I just started using it, I am getting leads though.

Realty Broker Office review by Jake M.
Jake M.

"Helpful!"

What do you like best?

The software is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Realty Broker Office.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to have more features that can be more helpful, it could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software for more efficiency and accuracy. This have helped me establish better relation with clients.

I am getting more leads ever since I have started using this software.

Realty Broker Office review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"RBO works "

What do you like best?

I love that I can conducat all of my back end business through one place. It can be challenging to keep track of the various tasks and people involved in a transaction especially when it come to referrals.

What do you dislike?

We had some growing pains such as having multiple people log in and keep track through the various ports and options. It was not sustainable.

Able to keep track of incoming business from other agents and to be able to keep track of communications easier during the transaction with those referring agents.

Realty Broker Office review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Verdict still out"

What do you like best?

Seems fairly user friendly though I'm a new user. I'm hoping it helps be stay better organized with respect to keepung track of showings

What do you dislike?

Too much information is requested - much more than I need to have handy

None yet. It's a little overwhelming

Realty Broker Office review by Brandi S.
Brandi S.

"My review"

What do you like best?

The product has a very user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to get a hold of anyone for customer service concerns.

Not solving any problems, just testing a product to see if it fits the company needs.

Realty Broker Office review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Works great for my use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it is a very user friendly software program and I can navigate it easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its difficult to manage yet another program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It us very good to help you stay on track.

It is a great source of organization for my business. The benefits include staying on track and organized.

Realty Broker Office review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Realty Review"

What do you like best?

As a broker, I feel like this platform is very efficient

What do you dislike?

Our time is very limited and we have to think quick. I wish there were less filters

market data and analysis. building

Learning about Realty Broker Office?

* We monitor all Realty Broker Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.