RealtyJuggler

RealtyJuggler is a real estate contact manager for realtors and other real estate professionals. Its two main selling points are ease-of-use and low price.

Work for RealtyJuggler?

Learning about RealtyJuggler?

RealtyJuggler Reviews

Showing 17 RealtyJuggler reviews
RealtyJuggler review by Rachel K. H.
Rachel K. H.

"Great Start Up CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, customer service, how it syncs with Google...really I pretty much like eveything.

What do you dislike?

everything. Have this new email optimization thing that will limit who they send your emails to. I've found it beneficial to my business to send out monthly emails even if the receiver doesn't open it, they have seen your name and have your contact info. However RJ doesn't see the value in that and will not send emails to people who may not open them.

I was losing business because I wasn't staying in touch with leads and past clients. With the bulk email and contact reminders I've done much better in the last couple of years.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RealtyJuggler

"RJ handy CRM"

What do you like best?

Its value if $99/year - a whole ton of animated cards, simple follow plans, a whole load of suggested letters, emails to use. GREAT real time help line!. Very easy to Google sync. I've tried others and come back to.this easy to use CRM. Lots of how to videos right I the program so you don't have to go searching

What do you dislike?

Wheb its saving a file or a change/update to a contact it's a little slow. Also I'd like.to see the address on the same 'Page' as other info bit you have to click to another screen save that then click back to.your original screen. Not really too big a deal as of course the address only gets entered once but it would be nice to see it without the switch back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very reasonable CRM and it particularly good for those who don't have one and are starting up a business. They give you a free trial for THREE MOTHS!! to let you see if you like it, which is amazing value

It keeps me on track when speaking to clients. It stops me from losing that bit of info on a piece of paper that always gets lost. Easy to update on cell phone, or desktop.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

RealtyJuggler review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"CRM on a budget"

What do you like best?

The platform was stable, and provided a lot basic bells and whistles. For any agent looking for a cheap CRM just to get started with, I would definitely recommend RealtyJuggler. The drip campaigns were nice too!

What do you dislike?

Can't complain too much because the trial period was 90 days, which was more than any other CRM I've tried. I'm not a fan of the user interface, but it really wasn't a deal breaker. We ended up going with another CRM just because we felt the other CRM had the tools we were looking for such as text messaging capability, and a robust transaction manager function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If budget is a factor, then this will do just fine. But, there are other platforms out there for Real Estate agents that a relatively cheap, and they are extremely robust,

The CRM is a good choice for someone on an extreme budget. It has the basic CRM features needed to just get by in your real estate business, including the drip campaigns needed to follow up with all of your clients.

RealtyJuggler review by Krishan M.
Krishan M.

"Great CRM for Real Estate needs and Follow Up"

What do you like best?

The best part of this whole CRM is the ease and simplicity. This CRM is very easy and simple to use, whether it's emailing, managing contacts, sending out mailers, or flyers. The best part about it is the amount of information it lets you enter about your clients, things like birthdays, anniversary's, kids birthday's, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the old and sort of outdated kind of feeling. This CRM costs $100 a year and it feels straight out of 2014. The UI needs to be updated and given a massive overhaul to have better use of this CRM for all customers.

Using Realty Juggler, we solve problems that we might have with follow up with our clients. This allows us to always be on our client's minds to use them if needed in a transaction or to refer us.

RealtyJuggler review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"RealtyJuggler "

What do you like best?

Email tracking. Slso great drip mail choices are very extensive.

What do you dislike?

Some actions require a lot of steps that take getting used to but there are a lot of videos to get you through all the steps. Also emails that I send out have the RJ logo on them. I would rather it not be there. I just wonder how it affects the open rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to start out in real estate. Can't beat for the cost.

I like being able to track emails and see who is opening what. There is an extensive amount of drip emails that are great.

RealtyJuggler review by Jacques A.
Jacques A.

"I like it"

What do you like best?

I found that I was able to get up in running quickly. It has most of the features that any agent would need and even more. I use it to keep up with my customers and contacts, listings and deals as well as prospects. It's as good as any I've seen out there. I also find it works fine with drip campaigns. Wish list is that they had an app specific to their program, but I can make due using the mobile version of their website, The technical support is also great and really helpful as are the youtube tutorials.

What do you dislike?

No integration with MLS, or facebook/twitter/linkedin. no native app available for the iphone/android

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials, they will serve you well.

losing less deals by staying on top of my customers, clients and prospects. Keeping my deals in order and the information readily available

RealtyJuggler review by John B.
John B.

"I am not techy but Realty Juggler is still something I have been able to use. "

What do you like best?

Lots of options. I don't have to use all of them to make the data base work.

What do you dislike?

When you are going thru updating the data base, and you make a change, after you save the change the data base needs to go back to the file you where working on instead of starting over with a new search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like it if I could link my leads from my Ihouse web site directly to Realty Juggler. The leads come in and I have to record them where Top producer would link and automatically load them in my data base. You both have drip systems and I do not need to drip systems.

The cost of the service saved money that I could budget other places in my business

RealtyJuggler review by Chip W.
Chip W.

"Realty Juggler is simple and effective for a single agent. "

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and has outstanding email capability.

What do you dislike?

It's look and feel could use updating. The presentation is not representative of the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best solution for what a typical agent will actually use. There are other bells and whistles other CRM's have but agents don't use them. RJ gives you email (which is huge) that works as well as basic CRM capabilities.

Bulk email. Database organization. Contact Management. Scheduling.

RealtyJuggler review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"Powerful tool at a great value for managing the pipeline"

What do you like best?

RealtyJuggler is packed with so many features. Thankfully they offer a variety of video and PDF tutorials to help you make the most out of their platform. At $99/year, it comes in at a very competitive price point. Not only that, but they offer a 90-day trial for you to try it out risk-free.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times, and is not the most visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the video tutorials to maximize your use of the program.

This software serves as a great CRM system, and is useful for staying on top of all deals.

User in Real Estate

"Review of $99-a-year RealtyJuggler "

What do you like best?

The best part about RealtyJuggler is that it is easy to use.

I'm a new agent and the CRM was recommended to me due to the low cost / 90 day free trial, but I think an easy to use product is the most important, as you will USE it, and not feel like it is a burden.

They have a great tech support team that always urge me to call if I have any problems or need any help, even when I was on the free trial.

What do you dislike?

This is a like and a dislike both. I like that RealtyJuggler works on my phone, tablet and computer, and I like that it has the same interface on all three, but I wish it took advantage of the desktop computer better. To be fair, I have a huge screen (27" Mac) but I wish that when I opened it up big that more information was shown. But then again, I like to have more than one window open at the same time, and I probably wouldn't use it filling the whole 2560x1440 monitor that often, if at all. It is point and click for the most part, and it is really consistent, so I'm happy about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RealtyJuggler has a 90 day free trial period. So, if you are looking at several products with shorter trial periods, try RealtyJuggler first - it will still be there after the 15, 30, or 35 day trial period offered by other Real Estate CRMs.

Oh, also take advantage of their tech support - they will help you import your data and set up your branding, for free!

The problem that the RealtyJuggler CRM solves is followup and deal tracking mostly. You can send individual and bulk mail, both as emails and as printed letters. I use the task list more than anything. It is really easy to schedule a "touch" followup call just by setting last contact date and filling in how many days until I want to call them again. I haven't had any closings since I got RealtyJuggler, but it looks pretty intuitive.

RealtyJuggler review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"I love this program"

What do you like best?

As a CRM, it has many of the tools we need to run the office

What do you dislike?

If it had easier ways to find what I needed when I have an issue, their training videos are just ok

The system lets me keep track of Attorney's, Agents, and all the other people involved in our real estate deals

RealtyJuggler review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good Product for the money "

What do you like best?

The software solution is an inexpensive product that , keeps my contacts in one place. It also allows me to manage my business for the potential future clients by utilizing the drip campaigns

What do you dislike?

Realty Juggler is not the easiest to navigate, there is a learning curve and I am not proficient yet with the software. Customer support is done by owner and I feel rushed when i contact him, always leads me to a tutorial to watch and I don't have the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot to learn to master the software, You need to be aware that you will need to spend time on the tutorials in order to learn all about what the software can do. Once you learn a feature it can really make a difference in your ability to keep on top of the contacts/etc that you have in the system.

I am now managing contacts, keeping on top of those that need followup and , supporting my leads from Zillow by populating them into the software, this is one of the best features that I am recently putting into play.

"Great Features"

What do you like best?

Site has many user friendly features. It incorporates a number of real estate related tools used by agents.

What do you dislike?

Site has a "plain vanilla" feel/look to it. I am not sure if this is a dislike or more of an observation!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly inexpensive, all around featured tool!

It did expose me to Mail Chimp, a free service, which has saved me money. My last newsletter service was not worth the expense!

User in Real Estate

"A CRM Worth Considering"

What do you like best?

RealtyJuggler is chock full of features, can do pretty much anything you'd want of a CRM

What do you dislike?

The user interface is very outdated, could definitely use a refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For relatively low cost, this CRM is loaded with features, if you don't mind an old fashioned GUI.

Organising my database, tracking leads, contacting subsets of my database on a regular basis

User in Real Estate

"Great Cost effective CRM tool for Real Estate Brokers"

What do you like best?

I like realty Juggler because it has a universal platform for real estate. This tool can be used for both residential and commercial brokerage.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems dated and could use a more modern feel to it. It's like using an old desk top when an ipad is available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many CRM's for your real estate business. Your niche and feature requirements will determine the best product for you. I highly recommend a trial version of this product before committing to any other.

I found this tool useful because of the multiple types of clients we represent.

User in Real Estate

"Very simple to navigate and set-up. "

What do you like best?

Navigation and simplicity make it a great CRM. Priced very well and worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

Pretty bland looking, could update format

Easy to set-up follow up plans and receive reminders of tasks

User in Real Estate

"Good product at a great price"

What do you like best?

I like the annual fee and it will not increase

Tutorial for everything on youtube

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work integrate email. I would like an app to use on my phone.

I keep my database organized, the task checklist reminds me to follow up on leads, showings and transactions

Learning about RealtyJuggler?

* We monitor all RealtyJuggler reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.