RealtyJuggler

RealtyJuggler is a real estate contact manager for realtors and other real estate professionals. Its two main selling points are ease-of-use and low price.

Work for RealtyJuggler?

Learning about RealtyJuggler?

RealtyJuggler Reviews

Showing 13 RealtyJuggler reviews
RealtyJuggler review by <span>Jason V.</span>
Jason V.

"CRM on a budget"

What do you like best?

The platform was stable, and provided a lot basic bells and whistles. For any agent looking for a cheap CRM just to get started with, I would definitely recommend RealtyJuggler. The drip campaigns were nice too!

What do you dislike?

Can't complain too much because the trial period was 90 days, which was more than any other CRM I've tried. I'm not a fan of the user interface, but it really wasn't a deal breaker. We ended up going with another CRM just because we felt the other CRM had the tools we were looking for such as text messaging capability, and a robust transaction manager function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If budget is a factor, then this will do just fine. But, there are other platforms out there for Real Estate agents that a relatively cheap, and they are extremely robust,

The CRM is a good choice for someone on an extreme budget. It has the basic CRM features needed to just get by in your real estate business, including the drip campaigns needed to follow up with all of your clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RealtyJuggler
RealtyJuggler review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"RealtyJuggler "

What do you like best?

Email tracking. Slso great drip mail choices are very extensive.

What do you dislike?

Some actions require a lot of steps that take getting used to but there are a lot of videos to get you through all the steps. Also emails that I send out have the RJ logo on them. I would rather it not be there. I just wonder how it affects the open rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to start out in real estate. Can't beat for the cost.

I like being able to track emails and see who is opening what. There is an extensive amount of drip emails that are great.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

RealtyJuggler review by <span>Jacques A.</span>
Jacques A.

"I like it"

What do you like best?

I found that I was able to get up in running quickly. It has most of the features that any agent would need and even more. I use it to keep up with my customers and contacts, listings and deals as well as prospects. It's as good as any I've seen out there. I also find it works fine with drip campaigns. Wish list is that they had an app specific to their program, but I can make due using the mobile version of their website, The technical support is also great and really helpful as are the youtube tutorials.

What do you dislike?

No integration with MLS, or facebook/twitter/linkedin. no native app available for the iphone/android

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials, they will serve you well.

losing less deals by staying on top of my customers, clients and prospects. Keeping my deals in order and the information readily available

RealtyJuggler review by <span>John B.</span>
John B.

"I am not techy but Realty Juggler is still something I have been able to use. "

What do you like best?

Lots of options. I don't have to use all of them to make the data base work.

What do you dislike?

When you are going thru updating the data base, and you make a change, after you save the change the data base needs to go back to the file you where working on instead of starting over with a new search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like it if I could link my leads from my Ihouse web site directly to Realty Juggler. The leads come in and I have to record them where Top producer would link and automatically load them in my data base. You both have drip systems and I do not need to drip systems.

The cost of the service saved money that I could budget other places in my business

RealtyJuggler review by <span>Chip W.</span>
Chip W.

"Realty Juggler is simple and effective for a single agent. "

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and has outstanding email capability.

What do you dislike?

It's look and feel could use updating. The presentation is not representative of the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best solution for what a typical agent will actually use. There are other bells and whistles other CRM's have but agents don't use them. RJ gives you email (which is huge) that works as well as basic CRM capabilities.

Bulk email. Database organization. Contact Management. Scheduling.

RealtyJuggler review by <span>Gabriel S.</span>
Gabriel S.

"Powerful tool at a great value for managing the pipeline"

What do you like best?

RealtyJuggler is packed with so many features. Thankfully they offer a variety of video and PDF tutorials to help you make the most out of their platform. At $99/year, it comes in at a very competitive price point. Not only that, but they offer a 90-day trial for you to try it out risk-free.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times, and is not the most visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the video tutorials to maximize your use of the program.

This software serves as a great CRM system, and is useful for staying on top of all deals.

Learning about RealtyJuggler?

* We monitor all RealtyJuggler reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.