Realvolve

(11 reviews)

Realvolve's all-in-one CRM platform for Real Estate blends elegant design and emerging technologies that will evolve as you do.

Work for Realvolve?

Learning about Realvolve?

Realvolve Reviews

Ask Realvolve a Question
Showing 11 Realvolve reviews
Realvolve review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Savvy crm "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s not a linear. It has an “If then” component where if something happens in a transaction then this happens in the CRM and if somethzing doesn’t happen then something else will happen via the CRM. It’s all automated.

What do you dislike?

It’s not as pretty as other CRM’s like wise agent. I haven’t found any pretty header or footers or newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s worthwhile if you build out and figure out the workflows.

It’s hugely solving my not following up problem with it being automated. It’s also allowing me to enter things into my calendar and keeping me on track.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Realvolve
Realvolve review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Complex but useful"

What do you like best?

Once you get the handle of things, Realvolve has a lot of infornation stored in its database for each person and its relatively easy to upload new contacts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you're unable to add custom fields for each person. Like at our real estate office, we ask clients for their favorite restaurant so we can send them a gift card and we cannot add this info to their profile easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a big learning curve to understand it but you’ll get it!

We looked at different software to run auto-drip campaigns and Realvolve was recommended by other realtors to do this.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Realvolve review by Consultant

"Best CRM for Real Estate & Improving"

What do you like best?

It's built specifically for brokers & agents so every step of transaction communication and management is incorporated. They're continually upgrading the platform and adding connections to other resources via Zapier so it's becoming a one-stop solution. The dashboard, tagging, true CRM, workflows, samples and templates make it highly productive. Responsive support is first class. We chose RealVolve because they were responsive, have the most tools ready to deploy. RealVolve has a kick-ass manual of everything you need to know about how to set it up and get it going. They seem to be adding more training videos and features all the time.

What do you dislike?

I believe RealVolve is addressing a couple of issues such as automated email marketing campaigns. Setting them up and scheduling the date for automated sending on that date is needed so you don't have to go back in and click send. Like any new software the learning curve takes some time and attention. We looked at 4-6 different CRMs for real estate clients and none had everything. Unlike some, RealVolve seems to be addressing the gaps more than others that have been around a while and are getting stale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a true test drive of the CRMs you are considering. Do a side by side comparison and when you make a commitment, devote the time to set-up and start using the platform. Your business and you deserve to focus on the benefits and advantages you'll get when you use RealVolve.

Our clients are able to manage their client tracking, communications, transaction workflow and segmentation for retention, reviews and referrals in one place. They can also track revenue and their teams' progress. It's helpful to be able to see how your partners (mortgage officers, inspectors, etc) are staying on top of things or if closing dates are being delayed so they can make sure their partners are serving clients well too.

Realvolve review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic Real Estate CRM "

What do you like best?

Every CRM has it's pros and cons but the main thing about RealVolve is that 1. They have great support 2. It is formatted for what agents really need.

What do you dislike?

1. Email Marketing can't really be done on a large scale via Realvolve

2. They are still working on their app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your Contact/Client Spreadsheet formatted the way they want it to be uploaded. For marketers helping agents, make sure your client knows exactly the tags they want attributed before they start the onboarding process.

RealVolve is fantastic for client tracking and communications. It has a streamlined layout that makes it easy for you to track communications and documents throughout the sales process.

Realvolve review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

Great for a CRM program, creating robust workflows to streamline your process, and follow up with your clients.

What do you dislike?

Layout needs some 21st century updates. I have to click and scroll way too much to do what I need to do. Support is awesome and very response, but anytime I have a have an issue I get "submit a feature ticket". Well, their feature tickets are voted on, and so you have to get the votes to get the feature. They need to just hire more people so they can take it from good to great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know much about software/programming you should be fine. If you do, then you'll be as frustrated as me to know how much better it could be.

Workflows to streamline processes. Client database and follow-ups. Reminder tasks.

Realvolve review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Very powerful, but steep learning curve"

What do you like best?

Overall Realvolve is a very good crm.and has lots of flexibility, but it has a steep learning curve to really implement this power. Workflows can branch, and the crm can help track transactions from start to finish. Overall it's very solid and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It is still young and being developed. It relies on zapier for integration with other tools and lacks good connections to other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to invest time to set it up.

Tracking clients information and tracking activities with clients.

Realvolve review by Administrator

"Fantastic Way to Organize Real Estate Transactions"

What do you like best?

Being able to link the transaction events to Google calendar for busy agents

What do you dislike?

The website can have long loading times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth the money each month to stay on top of things without spending too much time on nonsensical work.

I'm solving potential missed deadlines in the transaction that could ruin it. I've realized that I can include customized templates and save general contact info for different parties that I reuse in transactions.

Realvolve review by User

"A TC's take on Realvolve"

What do you like best?

I like the automation. If I set up my workflows and templates correctly, my task time is significantly reduced. Just a couple clicks versus several.

What do you dislike?

Being a Realvolve user requires a lot of time, patience and a very tech savvy user. To me, creating templates feels a lot like writing code because of the merge fields. That's a double edged sword, because those codes are what automate and make the program great!

Other dislike is that the sources don't copy over for contacts that are linked to each other. The tags are, but not the sources. Strange.

The benefit for me as a transaction coordinator is the time saved in automation and the checklist (aka workflow) keeping me on track (when it is set up correctly).

Realvolve review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great In Depth CRM product"

What do you like best?

I love all of the functions and automation that Realvolve provides. When used correctly, it is able to automate a large part of the process for your business and save you time

What do you dislike?

There is a heavy learning curve with the Realvolve system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to spend time learning the system in order to fully implement. The learning curve is steep but worth the effort!

Automating our transaction management and follow up campaigns.

Realvolve review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Helpful Workflow Manager"

What do you like best?

Keeps me on track and focused for each transaction.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find any dislikes, this program is very user friendly.

Realvolve keeps my workflows for each transaction organized. The email reminders each day make sure that I'm on top of each transaction.

Realvolve review by User

"It gets all of my tasks done and keeps me neat and tidy"

What do you like best?

how it groups each of my transactions together and keeps all of the players in the same spot. Also I don't have to send the same e-mail to 4 people - i just write it once

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a better integration with gmail.

need of a better CRM - saved the

Learning about Realvolve?

* We monitor all Realvolve reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Realvolve