Realvolve

3.8

Realvolve's all-in-one CRM platform for Real Estate blends elegant design and emerging technologies that will evolve as you do.

Work for Realvolve?

Learning about Realvolve?

Realvolve Reviews

Ask Realvolve a Question
Showing 6 Realvolve reviews
Realvolve review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Savvy crm "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s not a linear. It has an “If then” component where if something happens in a transaction then this happens in the CRM and if somethzing doesn’t happen then something else will happen via the CRM. It’s all automated.

What do you dislike?

It’s not as pretty as other CRM’s like wise agent. I haven’t found any pretty header or footers or newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s worthwhile if you build out and figure out the workflows.

It’s hugely solving my not following up problem with it being automated. It’s also allowing me to enter things into my calendar and keeping me on track.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Realvolve
Realvolve review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Complex but useful"

What do you like best?

Once you get the handle of things, Realvolve has a lot of infornation stored in its database for each person and its relatively easy to upload new contacts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you're unable to add custom fields for each person. Like at our real estate office, we ask clients for their favorite restaurant so we can send them a gift card and we cannot add this info to their profile easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a big learning curve to understand it but you’ll get it!

We looked at different software to run auto-drip campaigns and Realvolve was recommended by other realtors to do this.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Realvolve review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

Great for a CRM program, creating robust workflows to streamline your process, and follow up with your clients.

What do you dislike?

Layout needs some 21st century updates. I have to click and scroll way too much to do what I need to do. Support is awesome and very response, but anytime I have a have an issue I get "submit a feature ticket". Well, their feature tickets are voted on, and so you have to get the votes to get the feature. They need to just hire more people so they can take it from good to great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know much about software/programming you should be fine. If you do, then you'll be as frustrated as me to know how much better it could be.

Workflows to streamline processes. Client database and follow-ups. Reminder tasks.

Realvolve review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Very powerful, but steep learning curve"

What do you like best?

Overall Realvolve is a very good crm.and has lots of flexibility, but it has a steep learning curve to really implement this power. Workflows can branch, and the crm can help track transactions from start to finish. Overall it's very solid and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It is still young and being developed. It relies on zapier for integration with other tools and lacks good connections to other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to invest time to set it up.

Tracking clients information and tracking activities with clients.

Realvolve review by User

"A TC's take on Realvolve"

What do you like best?

I like the automation. If I set up my workflows and templates correctly, my task time is significantly reduced. Just a couple clicks versus several.

What do you dislike?

Being a Realvolve user requires a lot of time, patience and a very tech savvy user. To me, creating templates feels a lot like writing code because of the merge fields. That's a double edged sword, because those codes are what automate and make the program great!

Other dislike is that the sources don't copy over for contacts that are linked to each other. The tags are, but not the sources. Strange.

The benefit for me as a transaction coordinator is the time saved in automation and the checklist (aka workflow) keeping me on track (when it is set up correctly).

Realvolve review by User

"It gets all of my tasks done and keeps me neat and tidy"

What do you like best?

how it groups each of my transactions together and keeps all of the players in the same spot. Also I don't have to send the same e-mail to 4 people - i just write it once

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a better integration with gmail.

need of a better CRM - saved the

Learning about Realvolve?

* We monitor all Realvolve reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.