RebelMouse

3.9

RebelMouse organizes your social presence into a beautiful, dynamic and social site -- in minutes.

Work for RebelMouse?

Learning about RebelMouse?

RebelMouse Reviews

Ask RebelMouse a Question
Showing 23 RebelMouse reviews
RebelMouse review by jasmyn d.
jasmyn d.

"Want to stand out as a creator? RebelMouse is the way to go"

What do you like best?

Their content management system is truly unbeatable. It is unparalleled in it's approach to differentiating you from the crowd with the attention is pays to the constant ebbing and flowing of what is current and relevant and what simply isn't. It is the beacon you need to guide you to success. Their breadth of knowledge in each facet of the industry makes them a weapon worth having in your arsenal.

What do you dislike?

While I understand it takes a while to get things done when juggling so many clients, I wish my needs were addressed faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to turn it around and transform your business you can't go wrong with RebelMouse. Their attention to detail and your business as a whole make them so worth it. Yes the cost may be high but the returns far exceed their fees.

I love that they embrace individuality working to show the world what makes you different and special as a brand or company. I love the tailored approach to each client.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RebelMouse
RebelMouse review by Josh W.
Josh W.

"Concept is Great - Support and Customization is Limited"

What do you like best?

The great qualities of RebelMouse include the ability to quickly and easily post and repost content. Additionally, embedding the widget onto a 3rd party site (e.g. Wordpress) was fairly quick and seamless. The client was extremely happy with how fast and easy it is to share and create content in this system.

What do you dislike?

The out-of-the-box customizations are somewhat limited, and when our team attempted to make CSS overrides, it ended up being very tedious and ultimately impossible to customize at the level the client needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you're willing to work within the sandbox (e.g. built-in templates, styles, etc), it can be a great solution for easy content curation across the web.

Our client needed a solution that would allow them to (specifically their CEO) to share industry-relevant articles across the web and social platforms very easily (from his phone). RebelMouse ended up being a great fit for this need!

While we were not able to stylize and customize the look and feel of this product adequately, we were able to create and manage multiple feeds/categories through the dashboard. And the support team was quite responsive, but sometimes it was hard to tell if the support rep was not educated on the product or if the product did not measure up to the requirements we had for the project.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

RebelMouse review by Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

"Great for Content Creators"

What do you like best?

You sign in through your social media and from there you can create your own blog (the setup reminds me of Pinterest). It's easy to edit your information, look at your statistics, and create content. Signing in through your Facebook and/or Twitter makes it easy for companies/content creators.

What do you dislike?

The templates are fairly basic and in my opinion as a designer, everyone's page ends up looking very similar. While the website is easy to use, I wish it had more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure that your company/client is okay with the setup, templates, and overall style of RebelMouse before using it.

RebelMouse does make managing your social media content easy and helps with growth of your online presence.

RebelMouse review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Great B2B software for publishing"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of this software is my #1 like . The capabilities allow us to publish information on many social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook. It is an easy to use platform that was a quick ramp-up for our team. The availability of the mobile app make accesability a non-issue which is not usual with other solutions in this space.

What do you dislike?

The only negatives are that it does have a bit of a high price and the fact that they do deliver a lot of information that is not necessary via email. The choices to disengage the email notifications are not easy to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well worth a try if the software is relevant to your specific industry. RebelMouse considers themselves as a creative agency with the best high end content management system. Once we trialed the software, we knew we had the correct solution for our strategies and tactics for distribution

Marketing our content through social media platforms had been a tedious task until we deployed RebelMouse. All of this push had been done manually through our teams. RebelMouse automates these processes which creates more time to work on content vs push.

RebelMouse review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Highly recommended "

What do you like best?

I like being able to connect to our Twitter and Facebook page in a single

Splash through rebelmouse. It was easy for us to signup and link our twitter and Facebook accounts

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be the time it took to learn how to use and how to use features but like with any social media it takes time and patience

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend setting up a team of 5-10 people to train on using it efficiently and setting it up once that’s done posting and everything else is easy.

We are able to use this to post marketing since we are a car dealership. It has made marketing a lot easier for everyone involved

RebelMouse review by Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

"The interesting web builder "

What do you like best?

Fantastic marketing options and boundless potential. ease of use and interesting. I suggest this product to everybody. It's the time to change.

What do you dislike?

The website and interface rarely give the user any direction and are not very intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

More digital marketing will be good for your product.

Depending on the ease of use, most of us are using RebelMouse instead of the complicated ones.

RebelMouse review by Sharon  L.
Sharon L.

"Great CMS layout"

What do you like best?

I really like using RebelMouse's CMS, especially since our company switched over from Django.

What do you dislike?

I think the docs for how to customize features, as well as the full functionality of the CMS could be improved, but generally it has worked for our company.

We don't need a technical individual to update our site anymore, which is a great benefit.

RebelMouse review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Using social media to create content"

What do you like best?

The ability to grab and publish content to different media platforms. Has a very intuitive and easy to use entry editor. Has a responsive design that can help companies distribute media content further.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to learn the Analyitics and Optimization features, but can pay off in the long run. The program is similar to other products on the market, so you should really take a look at company needs before making a purchase

Recommendations to others considering the product

RebelMouse is a Distributed Content Management System that enables companies to publish content and reach audiences. It is a niche product that can help your company if used in the right way.

Being able to publish content from social media onto various other media platforms. Launching a fully-customized and property built for social distribution. A way to achieve media growth and social media potential.

RebelMouse review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Solid Experience with Reliable RebelMouse"

What do you like best?

I liked how confident they were. It kept me calm. They know a lot about they way computers work which just compliments their work.

What do you dislike?

I have very few complaints from RebelMouse. I wasn't always sure who was working on my account but that is fine by me .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend. It is a daunting world out there and they make it a little more reasonable.

I needed to reach a bigger audience through my social media and website. I wasn't able to do that until RebelMouse gave me advice that I could actually apply.

RebelMouse review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great program for streamlining social media! "

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how easy it was to use. Some of my colleagues aren't very tech savvy, and even they were able to figure it out. I also really liked how I could pick my own layout for the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was quite confusing, and the website could do a better job of explaining it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure one or two people knows it really well before rolling it out to the rest of your colleagues.

Steamlining all my content in one place saves a lot of time.

RebelMouse review by Geoff C.
Geoff C.

"It is a good tool to build traffic back to money sites."

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. I can have anyone set up.

What do you dislike?

It is not very well known. I don’t know of many folks that have it.

Increased traffic and constant visibility. It helps benefit the company by bringing people to moneysite.

RebelMouse review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"Rebel Helps"

What do you like best?

This program helps businesses to brand their selves and get in touch with the outside world looking for their product.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complaints about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really take the chance to learn the in and outs of the program to utilize it to work best for your business. Taking a course about the program will be very insightful.

I helps me reach a mass audience for a low cost and it is efficient.

RebelMouse review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"Great and simple product to use!"

What do you like best?

Automatically gathers social media content from a user into one page. You can edit, refresh it, and share versions of it out to your networks.

What do you dislike?

Can be complicated to use and sometimes difficult to get the result/look you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely try it! It is a free product to try.

Gathering all of my social media posts in one place automatically. It helps in selling me + SEO.

RebelMouse review by Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

"Good tool for content sharing"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is extremely well designed and visually appealing. It is very easy to use and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The notifications they send you via email and through the mobile app can get annoying.

Content marketing &social media managment

RebelMouse review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Excellent product! A++++"

What do you like best?

Rebel mouse is able to publish content to different media platforms. There is a ease of use, which makes it enjoyable to use.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve like all new programs. Support is available however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product! A++++

Social media is the way of the future, and being able to access all platforms with this software, makes promoting your business easy.

RebelMouse review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool - wish an affordable version was available"

What do you like best?

I love that you set it up once and then can leave it alone to run itself.

What do you dislike?

There used to be a free version and an affordable pro version. Now it's just completely out of my price range.

It saves time and backend programming skills. You don't have to do any resource and do manual work to upload pages or entire sites.

RebelMouse review by Consultant

"Great concept, efficient, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use! Its very straight forward. I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about using this program.

What do you dislike?

There isn't that much support when looking for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Social Advertising, Social Media Integration, Content Management, Content Optimization . Etc . So easy to stay organized.

RebelMouse review by User in Higher Education

"Useful tool for social media users"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and makes curating social media posts super easy!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using RebelMouse.

We’ve been able to easily curate social media posts from Twitter Chats into recap blog posts for mass sharing.

RebelMouse review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Rebel Mouse Sucks"

What do you like best?

The Ability To Publish on various Platforms ,Twitter and Facebook intergration

What do you dislike?

impossible to contact technical support to resolve issues

Site taken down no warning impossible to contact in order to resolve issues

RebelMouse review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Rebel mouse"

What do you like best?

So easy to use for first time users, got the hang of it in just a couple days!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software glitches or freezes up.

Social media marketing

RebelMouse review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Will help you with your company image"

What do you like best?

Helped my company’s social growth in a competitive market. Helped us get more guest

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that not everyone uses this software.

No problems

RebelMouse review by User

"Best program "

What do you like best?

Helps me keep my projects organized and tidy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is a bit difficult to navigate

Organization is key

RebelMouse review by Consultant in Legal Services
Consultant in Legal Services

"Excellence"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use and helps with obtaining new contacts

What do you dislike?

Nothing outstanding that I have experianced

Business contacts. Financial gains

Learning about RebelMouse?

* We monitor all RebelMouse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.