Rebrandly

Rebrandly is a tool that allows user to easily create and share branded short links with custom domain name.

Work for Rebrandly?

Learning about Rebrandly?

Compare Rebrandly to Similar Solutions

Rebrandly Reviews

Ask Rebrandly a Question
Showing 28 Rebrandly reviews
Rebrandly review by Kelly A.
Kelly A.

"Best Out in the Smart link shorter game"

What do you like best?

Rebrandly, is absolutely the best option for companies who are trying to brand them selfs. They offer 4 different plans which I use the pro plan which cost's roughly $100 a month, but if you are a company or a person who is working on a project, and wants to make your links look better, than Rebrandly is the best. They offer so many things a lot of other companies don't allow, for example allow you to host multiple domains in your account which a lot of other companies don't allow.

What do you dislike?

I wish they offered a landing smart link for musicians and app developers. I feel like that is probably the one major thing they are lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are absolutely the best link branding companies out their.

I am solving my link management issues. One of the biggest things a company has, is managing and creation of links, and with rebrandly, it solves all of those issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rebrandly
Rebrandly review by Mikaela L.
Mikaela L.

"Gives instant social credit and brand creates cohesiveness"

What do you like best?

Any link to the content we share can be rebranded and that allows us to receive social credit for sharing useful information to our clients and followers. The rebranded link brings cohesiveness to our content and doesn't cause brand confusion when clients or blog followers are interacting with our content.

What do you dislike?

The steps may be too hard for technophobes or the non-technical to use and if they don't have access or know-how regarding subdomains etc., then they might seek a different solution. It would be nice to be able to download a "why rebranding is useful" to share with clients who we are wanting to use the service, but want to read something by someone else about why rebranding is useful. It would have been useful to have a step-by-step downloadable how-to sheet to give to clients that we want to use the product, but they want to set up the domains themselves. Having a walk through guide would be a real benefit for us and our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have access to your domains and make sure you or someone you have access to is able to create and manage sub domains.

We are able to brand links to curated content that we share and receive the social credit for sharing information with our clients and prospects. We are able to bring a unity and cohesiveness to our shared content and not cause brand confusion when clients and bloggers interact with our content. We are also able to track links based on the tag we use depending on the content's purpose, industry and calls to action.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Rebrandly review by Kody F.
Kody F.

"Exactly the solution I was wanted!"

What do you like best?

The setup was very easy! We purchased a "short domain" from another provider, but the detailed instructions from Rebrandly made it easy for me to set up our domain to work properly in just a few minutes. We use the short URL's every day in SMS communication with our customers and every time we add a new page to our website.

What do you dislike?

I installed the Chrome extension and then I don't think I've ever bothered to use it again after the first day. That's not necessarily a real "negative" but clearly it's a service they offer that doesn't have any real value to me personally.

We do a lot of communicating through SMS with our customers. Having short, uniform URL's that we can drop into text messages made a big difference in the quality of messages we can send out. Plus, it helps make our startup look even bigger!

Rebrandly review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Rebrandly: Easy Branded Short Links for Anyone and Everyone"

What do you like best?

Branded short links make life easier for both me and my customers, by providing a simple way to focus attention. If I want to show off a particular product, I can use a short link that contains the name of the product, instead of a long, convoluted URL. This makes it easier to share, and to remember. Rebrandly makes it very easy to create branded short links for virtually any web page, and it's a must-have tool for any marketer.

What do you dislike?

I'm very frustrated at the rise in cost to $19.99 a month. Rebrandly started as a free service, though I believe they made some money off the sale of the domains to be used for the short links. As a fairly early adopter, I was "grandfathered" in to a free account. I didn't necessarily expect it to stay free but neither did I expect it to jump to 20 bucks. Recently I decided to add short links to a second website. I wish I'd never done it, because it ended my days as a grandfathered free user . I really love the service, but am beginning to doubt whether it's truly worth $20 a month to me, on top of the many, many other "small" expenses involved in running my e-commerce website. At half the price, I wouldn't be hesitating. But $20 is far too high in my book.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) Consider the cost, and decide if having a custom short link is going to benefit you enough to warrant $20 a month outlay. It doesn't sound like much, but when added to the heap of other must-have apps and programs a self-supporting website runner is supposed to come up with on a monthly basis, it's definitely another chunk. 2) Choose your short URL well. It's going to represent you, and should be able to cover all aspects of your business, unless you want to have multiple short URLs, which could get expensive.

I use my custom short link domain to create links for all my social media, making each memorable and intuitive so people don't need to remember a cumbersome URL. If I want to send out a link to an interesting article to my mailing list, I use it as well, keeping my brand in front of them. To highlight a specific product, I will often make a short link incorporating the name of the product. It just keeps things in plain language instead of long URL strings, and I think that's much easier for people. It's certainly easier for me.

Rebrandly review by Sue B.
Sue B.

"Rebrandly is Perfect for Building Your Personal Brand"

What do you like best?

At a time when Bitly's credibility took a nosedive, I looked for an alternative. I like that Rebrandly is specifically geared towards building your brand. It's easy to set up and use and has an attractive clean UI and good analytics. I started with a new short link and made a compromise between keeping low character count and using a recognisable name this time ...I think that's better for credibility because people have grown wary of unrecognisable short links.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame that Rebrandly is not integrated with BufferApp because I like being able to schedule updates. To be fair my gripe is more with Buffer for only supporting Bitly than it is with Rebrandly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get a domain that can be recognised as connected to you, even if you have to sacrifice a few characters from your Twitter posts.

It's getting harder to build brand visibility and a branded shortlink can help. Plus it tidies up messy links, especially good for lists of resources.

Rebrandly review by Darren O.
Darren O.

"It fills in perfectly"

What do you like best?

Perfect branded URL shortener for SMB. We don't worry about having to many rebranded URLs, and to brand a URL is simple to do.

What do you dislike?

Not quite fully ready with stats. Also, with Bitly being ingrained so deeply with so many different services, I will be excited when I can choose Rebrandly integration to eClincher, Crowdfire, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to step into using Rebrandly as the price is right, and you don't need to worry about running into headaches. The team has been super responsive, and they have similar passions for solid online analytics.

having branded URLs allows a level of trust we have been looking for ourselves and for the clients.

Bitly constantly had reminders warning us we needed to upgrade, but the issue is that the pricing for Bitly goes directly to Enterprise level support. The Small and Medium sized businesses end up getting ignored with this model and many of the clients I serve are not served. This also includes our own needs, and with there being such a huge niche of Small Businesses that could use this, it is nice to see Rebrandly step in to fill this need.

We had even considered stepping in to fill this need, but we would rather fill other needs.

Rebrandly review by Ebony S.
Ebony S.

"Great tool for advertising! "

What do you like best?

I like being able to brand the urls to create a shorter link that will fit into different social media for our landing pages. I also like being able to track the analytics of a specific URL to track the success of different campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I don't quite need it popping up every time a type a url because it can be distracting. I recommend being able to click the button and then scanning the page for urls and asking if I want to rebrand them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install the chrome extension

Shortening links which allows me to add more content and provide more value.

Rebrandly review by Andrea T.
Andrea T.

"The best shortener ever!"

What do you like best?

It's great to have the ability to trace clicking users on the link, with the possibility of short with your business domain, as well as the ability to modify the source link without touching the short link.

What do you dislike?

I could not find any bad points. It's all really perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Rebrandly. Very complete software that allows the creation of short links in a really professional way. It also provides specific functions for the most specific uses. Adaptable to any business.

I need to change the original link of my short links often, with Rebrandly I can do it without any problems.

Rebrandly review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"Made the switch to Rebrandly and I'm so glad there's a great alternative to Bitly!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use/user experience is very intuitive

Rebrandly performs exactly how I need it to

Allows me to easily connect my own domain

Attractive user interface

I can modify links without problems, unlike their competitor Bitly

Smartphone app available and free to use

What do you dislike?

Organization of links could be present (e.g., tags, categories) -- right now it is just one continuous scroll down page in order to get to the desired link

Advanced click analytics for free, like with their competitor Bitly

Having a custom branded URL / vanity URL for my business that allows me to be in charge of my links without fuss (Bitly had a poor interface in comparison and lacked modifications to links that Rebrandly offers -- that was a dealbreaker with Bitly and what led to our research discovery Rebrandly).

Rebrandly review by Elia A.
Elia A.

"Best URL Shortener I've tried"

What do you like best?

It's easy to save urls , even more with the firefox browser exstension. You can add UTM parameters and choose the words inside the url (not like goo.gl)l. Also you can use one subdomain (setting CNAME records) freely or more with the paid version.

What do you dislike?

For now, nothing. I think maybe add one more subdomain for the free version, and add a more visible button for the setting of the URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is your definitive url shortener. Just try it!

UTM Parameters, n° of clicks, a branded url.

Rebrandly review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"So impressive for so cheap!"

What do you like best?

Every so often you discover one of the internet's little gems. Thanks to a feature on ProductHunt, I discovered Rebrandly and have now channeled over 5 different domains through them. They are impressive, doing "one thing excessively well" instead of "offering the kitchen things half-heartedly". Move over Bit.Ly — the real prize goes to Rebrandly.

What do you dislike?

Their branding is on the main, custom domain, though not all the short links created. Meaning, if you purchase SHORT.CO with them, all your short links will not have branding except if you visit SHORT.CO itself. I reached out to support and they said, kindly, that they are considering removing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with Rebrandly. They are focused and professional.

Shorter videos, more personalization — and GEE WOW — the Facebook pixel included! Impressive.

Rebrandly review by Angélica C.
Angélica C.

"Almost perfect"

What do you like best?

Rebrandly is a very welcome alternative as shortener if you would like to use your own domain.

What do you dislike?

If you need statistics, you'll have to rely on the integrations with Bitly or Goo.gl. There is no easy way to get all the stats, unless it's one url per time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something working right out of the box, with a custom domain, this is for you. But if you need statistics, you'd better use the apps feature to add bitly or goo.gl to get basic information on your tracking links.

I was looking for a long time for an alternative to Yourls, and Rebrandly was a good fit. It is hosted, easy to set up and works right away.

Rebrandly review by Jenny B.
Jenny B.

"Just what I needed"

What do you like best?

The layout is clean ad user friendly. At only $2 to get started it was just what I needed at the time to create short, clever and easy-to-remember URLs.

What do you dislike?

That the price for my subdomain will automatically increase after a year. I didn't like how I'd selected the option that says show me domains that are available but it still showed me unavailable.

I'm sending a professional letter and wanted an easy way to type out a link to visit for more info.

Rebrandly review by Martin M.
Martin M.

"Extremely useful on loads of levels"

What do you like best?

I can share links from other relevant sources under my brands URL. It also removes the need for unsightly long URLs that may have UTMs in them.

What do you dislike?

I can't export all my shortlinks at once, but that's just because I'm an excel nerd and want to play with data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a lash because there is likely a cheap domain you can get for year one. The actual service itself is free! There's pretty much no reason to not give it a go.

Increased brand exposure and greater click throughs on social. We also use a .xyz for our rebranded links which ties nicely into our tech image.

Rebrandly review by Daniele G.
Daniele G.

"It solves a real problem with style"

What do you like best?

Rebrandly is easy to use, very well designed and it simply works to solve a problem: share awfully long links on the web and across multiple devices with your own short domain.

I like the chrome addon and also the mobile app.

Really recommended.

What do you dislike?

There is still some work to do on the backend but it's really good overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy to use and to setup.

A lot of domains available for shortening to share links in style.

In CV, in emails, on FB, on linkedin, through multiple devices: sharing links with my own shortener is more professional and tells a lot about your "style".

Rebrandly review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"A must-have for your social toolkit"

What do you like best?

Rebrandly allows you to take control of your shortcodes. You can customize the domain that shortcodes are created from and customize each slug to receive maximum impact from your posts. Rebrandly is very responsive to feedback and helpful in getting you set up.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Rebrandly yet and I have been using it for a few months now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must-have for social contributors, influencers, authors, and many others. I highly recommend it.

Tracking social posts

Branding social links

Customizing SEO for social links

Rebrandly review by Andrea G.
Andrea G.

"Perfect for custom short links for your own brand"

What do you like best?

I really like the possibility to create custom short links for my own brand. The cool thing is also the possibility to edit ther url destination without creating a new short link

What do you dislike?

The UI is very simple, but should be improved to have dashboard to easily see the performance of your links

Now I can share custom urls that are very user friendly to people that click on them. This is very important if you use daily social networks for your business

Rebrandly review by Silvio G.
Silvio G.

"future of personal branding"

What do you like best?

Ability to collect and share most interesting links I found on the web with a touch of branding

What do you dislike?

not that I dislike, but I'd love to have the profile page with my links folded by topics

Recommendations to others considering the product

before starting with a simple link, look for different links you can use to add a touch of branding to you name, such as silviogulizia.link or silviogulizia.vc or mycompany.press

promoting my ability in curating contents

Rebrandly review by Kara C.
Kara C.

"Great for marketing"

What do you like best?

Very helpful with digital marketing. Love that I can shorten links but stay on brand.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have more advanced analytics based on day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think out your links carefully

Concise links that tell a story

Rebrandly review by Amrith S.
Amrith S.

"It's so simple, it's hard to explain."

What do you like best?

The slug can be customised without any restrictions like how Bitly restricts it to available slugs only and that gives me full control over my domain.

What do you dislike?

The goo.gl integration was a little buggy. Apart from that, the short URL takes a comparatively longer time to load and the branding could be bare minimum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I have more control over my branding and marketing management.

Rebrandly review by Kate C.
Kate C.

"I use Rebrandly everyday"

What do you like best?

It's simple and fast to get tracking done

What do you dislike?

Can't think of one, is that bad ;) It'd be great if I can do a search on the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes and I have.

UTM tracking takes a lot of time to set up if I'm using Google UTM builder. The chrome extension from Rebrandly makes it 10 times faster.

Rebrandly review by J Reese K.
J Reese K.

"Easily Integrated, Accessed, Tracked and Used."

What do you like best?

The service is great! They are quick to respond and very proacj imptive in their FAQ's

What do you dislike?

Set up isn't as lovely as I would like it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it widely@

Corporate Brand Building.

Rebrandly review by Mikkel K.
Mikkel K.

"Brilliant product"

What do you like best?

The ability to change existing links, without changing the link itself.

What do you dislike?

Will soon lose overview of all links. Would be nice to be able to group them (...and apparently you can - thanks, ..

Centralizing links, which I can update without having to forward them again. Less time spent updating references, when I change/edit/delete materials, etc.

Rebrandly review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Rebrandly is remarkable!"

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of the platform and it's dashboard etc.. Click, click and I'm more or less done!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is such a straightforward program although also capable of much more sophisticated usage as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. .use it. You will like it.

Tracking my clients and customers use of materials and resources I send out. Creating a link trail for new clients to discover my services and to find me on the web.

Rebrandly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Rebrandly is one of the best product I have used over 4 years"

What do you like best?

The brand name is the most powerful "Rebrand.ly". Salute the person who keep this name.

What do you dislike?

It's a lack, otherwise everything is perfect. It don't have the power of tracking IP address when someone click on my link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to add the IP tracking feature when someone click on any links.

I am an entrepreneur. I love to solve and consult people to grow their business.

Rebrandly review by Giovanni B.
Giovanni B.

"Awesome product!"

What do you like best?

I just love how simple and well designed it is!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think this product is providing great value.

link tracking and increased brand awareness

Rebrandly review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Free but premium"

What do you like best?

I can create link with custom domain in unlimited number with free of charge.

What do you dislike?

Cannot record statistic. This is very BAD. Rebrandly should can record simple statistic like click analytic from goo.gl and bit.ly

Recommendations to others considering the product

in other to survive in this industry, rebrandly must record statistic although just simple statistic like goo.gl and bit.ly

it is secret

Rebrandly review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Very limited"

What do you like best?

Being branded even in your links especially on Social media

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all basically we are just at trial stage

Instagram links more professional and cool

Learning about Rebrandly?

* We monitor all Rebrandly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Rebrandly to Similar Solutions