Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Recast

5.0

Recast is a collaborative natural language platform for developers. It teaches machines how to understand humans.

Work for Recast?

Learning about Recast?

Recast Reviews

Ask Recast a Question
Showing 1 Recast review
Recast review by Frank W.
Frank W.

"Solid solution for building chatbots"

What do you like best?

What I like most of this software is that it's very easy to use. It's so easy to use that anyone can jump in and start creating useful chatbots straightaway.

Another thing is the user interface. It's very neat and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The only issues I have with this software is that the documentation is rather limited. This is something I hope they can improve upon in future

Recast is being used to create multilingual bots for our messaging platforms. This has helped to managing communication better than it would have been if we weren't using chatbots

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Recast

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Recast for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Recast?

* We monitor all Recast reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.