RecruitBPM

RecruitBPM is a Recruitment Process Management solution that provides the user with tools to make recruitment streamlined and efficient.

Work for RecruitBPM?

Learning about RecruitBPM?

RecruitBPM Reviews

Ask RecruitBPM a Question
Showing 22 RecruitBPM reviews
RecruitBPM review by <span>Danielle B.</span>
Danielle B.

"Incredibly user friendly! "

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly Recruit BPM is! It is a real treat that everything synchronizes together so you never need to hit a back button or go in a new tab. Everything correlates and talks to each other which makes things extremely useful for my job.

What do you dislike?

The format for sending an email directly though Recruit BPM is not my favorite. However, it works nicely to sync it to my email outlook directly so I can utilize my favorite templates.

For me, it is great to track my sales team and recruiters. I can see how many job orders and contacts they are reaching out to every day,per week, monthly, etc. It helps create healthy competition as well so that they know what their targets should be by what their peers are hitting. It’s a great tool for management to oversee their employee’s day to day tasks. Excellent tracking tool and keeps everything very organized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RecruitBPM
RecruitBPM review by <span>Sara S.</span>
Sara S.

"Applicant tracking made easy"

What do you like best?

Prior to its introduction, we were using excel sheets. It was a cluttered job and a lot of time was wasted. It was still better than going through each candidate file but a lot of unnecessary movements were made. We started the trial version, were impressed by their support team who gave us an extensive demo and have been using it since.

What do you dislike?

At times the search functionality stops for no reason. The issue is easily resolved by restarting the browser but is still a hassle. Thank goodness for Chrome and its ability to reopen all the tabs that are open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still using legacy systems, it is my recommendation to use it for the trial period. Ask questions to their support and have fun with it.

We track jobs and applicants suggested. It removes needless hurdles and displays information with ease.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

RecruitBPM review by <span>Erica S.</span>
Erica S.

"Makes it very easy to track and update candidates"

What do you like best?

RecruitBPM makes it very simple to track, source, email, update and ultimately hire the candidates. Being easy to use recruiting software, it offers a search tool to let you know which candidates had already been contacted in your database from other internal employees, preventing any kind of overlaps in the recruiting process. One of the best parts is the simple navigation of this software. This means that there is very little training needed on the product and more productivity even for the first-time users.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any bad experience while using this product; rather, I will say that choosing RecruitBPM was one of the best decisions by the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not hesitate to recommend others to at least try this product. In the field of recruiting software, RecruitBPM is one of the best.

RecruitBPM is very helpful in tracking the applicants, maintaining a huge pool of candidates and with its advanced search option helps the recruiters to find the most suitable candidates. It saves the maximum of the recruiter’s time at a highly affordable price.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Mohammad Awais K.</span>
Mohammad Awais K.

"Fast and reliable both with its functionality and support"

What do you like best?

It has to be their support, which was patient with me and gave answers with minutes. From beginning till the end, I was given a demo and it made things really easy.

What do you dislike?

If I have to come up with something, it has to be their inability to promote their demo service. The demo tour made things simple and easy to understand, and this is coming from someone who has used other similar services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo. They are prompt and will show you around the software. Eases the transition if you are using another product. In my previous position we used another software and this become a godsend.

We hire short term contractors on a regular basis, in hundreds. RecruitBPM made the whole process seamless, less cluttered and allowed our clients to weigh in on the recruitment process.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Theresa E.</span>
Theresa E.

"Candidate sourcing and placement made easy"

What do you like best?

We have a huge database of candidates and on our previous system (Excel based) it was a hassle to find the right candidate to match specific individuals for particular jobs. Since moving to RecruitBPM, finding the right candidates based on skills only takes a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

While associating candidates it does not finish the process swiftly and one has to wait for long periods. In worse case scenarios we have to end the session, adding to lethargy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend RecruitBPM to my fellow recruiters.

Part of my role is to track applicants and ensure their seamless on-boarding. Since moving to RecruitBPM, the process has become efficient and I cannot think about reverting to our old system.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Zain U.</span>
Zain U.

"A simple and cheap solution to your needs"

What do you like best?

As a finance professional, my work revolves around numbers. And it is the numbers that made me write this review and recommend it to my peers. For a staffing agency or even for HR demarptment, if you want to streamline your processes and save money as well, RecruitBPM is a ATS solution to behold.

What do you dislike?

There is not a yearly plan in place and this is something the team should look into. We are more than willing to pay for a plan, needless to say a discount will be much appreciated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost savings we made with the use of RecruitBPM were noteworthy to say the least. Moreover, its utility for staffing really improved our systems. I highly recommend it to any organization which wants to streamline its candidate program.

While the product is geared towards staffing agencies, we are not a recruiting agency but the number of applicants that we processed mimics one. The centralized group HR department was really fond of the software and I just echo their sentiments.

RecruitBPM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful, Functional, Adaptable Recruitment Tool"

What do you like best?

RecruitBPM is a fully integrated ATS system that makes interactions with our clients and candidates easy. Intuition, ease of use, customization and continuous improvements. Ability to get to different pages and perform actions from anywhere. Love the constant innovation as well as continuing to add more integrations. Navigation, sorting columns , job entry, Candidates and Contact navigating is much improved. The look of the system is unique and definitely more convenient.

What do you dislike?

I have used salesforce and I like RecruitBPM much better. That said, the sales reporting is limited and better metrics reporting out of the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is such a great ATS/ CRM. They are small but very laser focused so be patient if you want to custmize to your project. User adoption is key. if your looking to find a more effective system for your organization I would suggest giving a shot. You would be surprised by some of the features it offers and price is unbeatable.

We've definitely seen an increase in efficiency. Our touch-points and Constant Contact with our network has increased. Information on every aspect of our full-cycle recruiting efforts. When a job opens up, we can quickly glance at the productivity of each recruiter and how to fulfill our clients demands. Sourcing, calling, emailing, submitting, interviews and placements flow effortlessly on both the sales and recruiting end. Staying organized and ensuring appropriate follow ups with clients are key to getting my job done.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Lisa W.</span>
Lisa W.

"Cheapest way to keep track of applicants"

What do you like best?

I started using RecruitBPM four months ago and it has increased my productivity manifold. We were using legacy systems that meant we have to switch from one software to another, one excel sheet to another. That hopping has finished now as we keep track of applicants through RecruitBPM.

What do you dislike?

Not always but sometimes the software is slow to respond and that really ticks you. Nevertheless, their support staff makes up for such lags and is always quick to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should look into the slow response that usually comes in. That issue has been there for quite some time now but has not been overcome since.

Tracking applications

RecruitBPM review by <span>Steve M.</span>
Steve M.

"Reliable and fast candidate sorting"

What do you like best?

The best thing about RecruitBPM is also the reason that I like to use it, and that is its fast candidate sorting. In a matter of clicks one can get multitudes of candidates with the desired skill set.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a financing/budgeting solution in it. This means we have to use other systems (back to Excel sheets) for this portion of the candidate's placement life cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an incorporated financial module, then look elsewhere. For all your other applicant tracking needs, otherwise in its price range this is the perfect software .

Sourcing candidates and tracking applicants.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

"Moderately priced ATS with great functionality"

What do you like best?

It has to be their pricing. We started off as free users and promptly upgraded to their paid service after the end of trial period. As of now, we have ten agents using the system and are happy with the results.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system response time starts acting out and it will take too much time to reload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend RecruitBPM for your applicant tracking. Makes life easier for your consultants and your recruiting agents. Everyone wins.

We recruit Healthcare and IT consultants, and we use their ATS for tracking the life cyle of consultants.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Joshua G.</span>
Joshua G.

"Candidate communication made easy"

What do you like best?

The best this about RBPM (that way I like to call it) is that it makes candidate communication easy. We are communicating with applicants for different jobs and RecruitBPM makes the process easy and simple.

What do you dislike?

It has a bug that bugs me a lot. And it is the system's inability to find a candidate by email. You search for the email and the candidate wont appear and then you go to add a new candidate but the system shows he/she is already in the system. it happens rarely but happens and the bug has not been fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a recruiter and are communicating with many candidates for several job postings, give RecruitBPM a try. It will make your life easy.

Tracking applicants and communicating with them.

"VP, Sales"

What do you like best?

Direct integration with email and telecom. Dashboard reporting for both sales and recruiting metrics. Customization of fields within records. Search and sort capabilities make for quick and easy access to key contacts and top prospects.

What do you dislike?

The product is still in it's early mode so their are some minor workflow optimizations that need to happen but there is huge upside potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a good plan for migrating data in from another system. As with all CRM's it's garbage in, garbage out so if you can define what is important for data migration you will get off to a great start.

Organizing thousands of contacts and candidates and quickly pulling up the right information. Because of the customization of fields and the ability to search, sort and create hot lists the system has allowed us to quickly get to our key contacts and top prospects. Additionally, the integration of email and telecom make for easy capture of data and quick dialing.

RecruitBPM review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

"Super easy to use, extra-intuitive & highly robust CRM & Applicant Tracking Sys."

What do you like best?

CRM side offers powerful & vast features.

What do you dislike?

Could use more social media feeds. I would like to see a hook to Twitter, SnapChat and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If others are interested in forming a local RecruitBPM user group, please spread the word.

RecruitBPM can post more jobs faster than our old system with the many hooks to numerous job boards. Greater response to our jobs from a wide collection of candidates.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Jonathan P.</span>
Jonathan P.

"Best new CRM I've used in a while!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, intuitive interface, customer support, easily interfaces with other sales tools.

What do you dislike?

Needs a bit of light tweaking in regards to the interface, but their support team has been quick to make changes when I've had suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out....a very powerful tool for much lest cost than their competitors.

RecruitBPM has combined call tracking, email tracking, pipeline, lead monitoring, and call-list generation all under one system.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Ronnie G.</span>
Ronnie G.

"An ATS that ticks all the boxes and is value for money "

What do you like best?

I love how fast the system works and allows tracking a candidates journey. The layout is simple and the support guys always respond promptly

What do you dislike?

It does not allow to open multiple instances, which essentially means I can only focus on one thing. This is a benefit in its own but retards any multi-tasking effort.

Bringing candidates on board and tracking their progress one they are inside the system.

RecruitBPM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Cheap, but features rich"

What do you like best?

RecruitBPM has been exactly what we need. It's almost like it was designed specifically for midsize recruiting/staffing/consulting firms like ours. It's not overstacked with features like Bullhorn or Salesforce. Instead of throwing a bunch of useless vanity features at you, RecruitBPM specializes in perfecting the most important aspects of what a company like ours needs in an ATS or CRM.

What do you dislike?

When we first got it, it was brand new to the ATS world (I think), so it was a little bit buggy, and the the customer service was kind of slow. Ever since they started taking off, though, we've seen all the bugs fixed and the customer service has been exceptional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have the budget for an expensive ATS/CRM, give RecruitBPM a try. It won't have everything that its massive competitors have, but it will have everything you actually need.

We have over 40,000 contacts that we're trying to manage, and we're adding more clients and consultants every day. We had an issue in the past with our old platforms being too clunky, but with RecruitBPM everything has been streamlined.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Nox R.</span>
Nox R.

"One of the best tools i have worked with"

What do you like best?

A complete Application Tracking System and CRM system in one solution

What do you dislike?

The search function needs some improvement

RecruitBPM gives us the ability to manage our company's Talent Acquisition function with ease. Along with the ability to manage our customers/clients, it helps us save on our yearly budgets by paying for one single system vs multiple ones.

RecruitBPM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy interface and great functionality"

What do you like best?

The interface was user friendly and it was very easy to setup. One gets a hang of the software after minimal interactions. All along the learning curve is not that steep and anyone can become a power user in no time.

What do you dislike?

You cannot open multiple tabs to multi-task. While research might have proven that multi-tasking does not yeild the results we all assume it does, it does not hurt to have this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best free software for ATS out there. Even their paid version is cheap as compared to other products out there. I have moved on from Engage HR but they are still using it and are happy with it.

Sourcing candidates for client requirements.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Jeri L.</span>
Jeri L.

"Using this ATS for almost one year. Very user friendly and they are continually adding more featur"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that they are continually adding more features to it right now such as job distribution, social media links, importing of jobs, candidates, background check services, etc.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little slow at times, but I do have a million things opened on my computer, so probably doesn't help!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and pricing is very low.

By having my jobs exposed to healthcare jobseekers is a must

RecruitBPM review by <span>Walied S.</span>
Walied S.

"The salesforce of Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

It helps automating applicant processing against open jobs. Moreover, communication with different clients is very effective using RecruitBPM

What do you dislike?

It is a good service but is limited and wants the user to stay within it. You do not have the ability to open multiple instances and have to navigate through the system.

As one stays within the service offering, it helps you keep on track with the task at hand. Getting sidetracked on RecruitBPM is difficult if not impossible.

RecruitBPM review by <span>Darren H.</span>
Darren H.

"The Most user friendly Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Searching for top talent

Finding Jobs

Executive recruiting

Social recruiting

ATS Technology used to analyse information lifted from CV, resumes

All languages supported

sourcing Gadgets, Apps like tabs, smart phones, Skype, using calendar, email accounts, social media apps,business apps,

What do you dislike?

Not encountered any issue yet, happy to have my hands over it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended! Its value for the money

Finding right talent for roles,

Its time saving, has additional features for finding potential resources\

HR Department Ease

Candidate management

Best Recruiting processing

RecruitBPM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best APS"

What do you like best?

Great customer service and user friendly product

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this product

It allows us to maintain detailed records of our clients and consultants.

Learning about RecruitBPM?

* We monitor all RecruitBPM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.