What do you like best?
- Brilliantly simple interface. Clean, straightforward and little to no staff training required for new users.
- Trello-style vacancies, dragging and dropping candidates through the process.
- Collaborative working with custom access rights. Can invite hiring managers to view specific vacancies and candidates only
- Free job board advertising tools. Create the vacancy, upload the spec and make it live! We've received so many applications from candidates we may not have otherwise reached.
- Careers site. Template driven careers site function at no extra cost. We've built our recruitment process around the function and have fully customised it to suit our needs.
What do you dislike?
I'm struggling to think of a negative. It blows other ATS products out of the water with it's new approach (we tried a few - dated in comparison!). The team are super responsive and friendly when we've got queries.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Trial it first - you will be very impressed. Make sure to invite colleagues in when trialling and observe how quickly they pick it up.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Careers marketing - it opens up so many new possibilities
- Collaborative working. Long email trails about candidates and CVs are a thing of the past!
- Effective record keeping. Now all in one place.
- A central place to store CVs for the global business to access
- The requirement for in-house support. Cloud-based nature means our teams can access it easily wherever they are via web browser or app, and don't need server access.