Recruitee

Recruitee is a collaborative hiring tool that helps teams streamline their entire hiring process. From posting jobs to managing candidates, it saves time and helps teams grow faster.

Work for Recruitee?

Learning about Recruitee?

Recruitee Reviews

Ask Recruitee a Question
Showing 50 Recruitee reviews
Recruitee review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"We love Recruitee"

What do you like best?

I looked at many ATS systems and Recruitee was the best value for the cost.i have been very happy with our on boarding process and am confident this will increase our ability to serve our partners well!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to dislike- other than the dreaded task of having to train your entire company on a new system! But the ATS itself meets all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is an excellent value for the cost. I highly recommend it over many other ATS that I researched.

We are a staffing and coaching organization and we use Recruitee to help manage our relationships with all of our candidates. We literally have thousands of candidates we need to manage and this tool helps automate things that should be automated freeing up our time for personal connections with our candidates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Recruitee
Recruitee review by Marcel B.
Marcel B.

"Thats an experience!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact i can help my customers build an ATS + Website that does what it needs to do.

What do you dislike?

I would like some more variants of styling options. Is't all pretty basic. It's build up as a one pager.

It misses referral program options

It misses a real marketing engine for facebook / Instagram and LinkedIn marketing campaigns

It misses a questioneeer for the candidate after applying and a online help chat function

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a trail account and see for yourself how brilliant the software is. I recommend it to smaller companies especially. You don't need a recruiter to implement it, any good brand marketeer will make it work i no time. We implemented two sites in 3 weeks.

One stop shop for career sites (prices too high in my opinion)

Build an ATS that is easy to manage without to much experience needed.

Build a low cost Website in no time.

The tools allows you to make the recruitment proces a joined task with HR. The app has great value

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Recruitee review by Clive H.
Clive H.

"large increase in productivity"

What do you like best?

I think the management of candidates in one place has enabled me to be much more productive. the ease of updating the company website has made a big difference. The ability to share ratings and comments easily has enabled a smooth recruiting process.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you spend too much time thinking you are using something wrong when it is a bug.

It needs to be smarter when using bulk functions. when sending an email to a large chosen set of candidates (say all the star 1's to say thanks but no thanks) it is tedious that it stops if only one email is missing. emails need you to allow copying of other people

Recommendations to others considering the product

get bugs fixed - especially test upgrades

Late hiring is the silent assign of business plans in my opinion. The productivity gain of this tool enables me to provide my customer effective and fast service.

Recruitee review by Tom D.
Tom D.

"A simply brilliant system - and offers so much more than other ATS for an unbeatable price"

What do you like best?

- Brilliantly simple interface. Clean, straightforward and little to no staff training required for new users.

- Trello-style vacancies, dragging and dropping candidates through the process.

- Collaborative working with custom access rights. Can invite hiring managers to view specific vacancies and candidates only

- Free job board advertising tools. Create the vacancy, upload the spec and make it live! We've received so many applications from candidates we may not have otherwise reached.

- Careers site. Template driven careers site function at no extra cost. We've built our recruitment process around the function and have fully customised it to suit our needs.

What do you dislike?

I'm struggling to think of a negative. It blows other ATS products out of the water with it's new approach (we tried a few - dated in comparison!). The team are super responsive and friendly when we've got queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it first - you will be very impressed. Make sure to invite colleagues in when trialling and observe how quickly they pick it up.

- Careers marketing - it opens up so many new possibilities

- Collaborative working. Long email trails about candidates and CVs are a thing of the past!

- Effective record keeping. Now all in one place.

- A central place to store CVs for the global business to access

- The requirement for in-house support. Cloud-based nature means our teams can access it easily wherever they are via web browser or app, and don't need server access.

Recruitee review by Sasha K.
Sasha K.

"Super intuitive hiring platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is just amazing. Everything is where you expect it to be.

We recently had a really high-volume of applicants for a particular position and Recrutee made it a breeze to go through all of them fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate with calendar and provide a built-in VoIP solution so you can record the interviews, so other team members can listen and watch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to medium size business and are hiring a lot for you team, just go for it. Recrutee has you covered on all fronts, from creating an HR portal to managing the pipeline and contacting applicants.

- Search through candidates super fast;

- Clear pipeline of the candidates;

- Create a hiring portal for your website in minutes;

- Highly customizable;

- Email templates;

- Bulk actions for candidates.

Recruitee review by Macky D.
Macky D.

"Great product - which delivered much more than expected"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to create a very professional-looking and customisable company recruitment page - down to even being able to use the exact colours of our company. Once that was set up it was really easy to add job openings that again looked very professional and being able to then post those to numerous sites makes life really really easy. Lastly, the management of applications allows you to be so much more organised and saves a lot of time in being able to send multiple messages and track the status of applications.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there wasn't a lot to dislike - it all felt very well thought through and intuitive to use.

We wanted to avoid the high cost of going through recruitment agencies but at the same time were finding it difficult to attract candidates just through our own network so this provided a very useful and cost effective tool to do something in between.

"They let me down."

What do you like best?

This product was very easy to use, also the customer service during our companies onboarding to the product was great. There was no shortage of help. They even worked with us to develop a solution that included more jobs as we maxed out their highest plan almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

Ultimately we left Recruitee because we needed something that could handle ATS, hiring, onborarding, and communications with and to existing staff. When we let it be known that we were leaving the tone of everything abruptly changed. No more customer service, our contact no longer communicated with us, and the IT team just sent us a link to their API to retrieve our data encompassing over 500 applicants in varying stages. Upon further investigation the API that they provided left the data in several pieces. In order to retrieve it we were forced with the option of developing custom script on our own or paying a developer a rate of $5k, which was the lowest bid we could find due to the time it would take to extrapolate it all. Ultimately with this Recruitee let us down. They boast that all of the data you insert into their system is yours but that's not necessarily true.

For Americans this isn't the best bet as they are in Europe on pretty much an opposite time zone. Also is not good for recruiting teams, staffing agencies, and the like as they aren't really capable of supporting a mass amount of jobs without some negotiation. I look at service in a 360 perspective. The first 180 was good when we signed up but the other side of the coin was a huge let down - they literally just stopped communicating with us even though they are holding 500+ applicants and all of the data we have on them. It's still there now, with no way to access it or do anything about it without shelling out cash to a third party. Hugely disappointing. It is due to my overall experience that I can not, in good conscience, recommend this product to anyone but my competitors because I know ultimately it won't go the distance for them and will put them at a disadvantage, which in the long run will benefit us. It is what it is.

Recruitee review by René B.
René B.

"Easy to use, to the point ATS for great teams."

What do you like best?

It covers a lot of things needed in an ATS:

- Career site

- SEO

- Application process that is candidate friendly

- Multi posting

- Messaging (synched with your email)

- Good flows for rating candidates, processing them etc.

- Possibility to schedule calls/interviews.

- Notes.

- Tasks (coming soon)

- Collaboration

- Talent pools

What do you dislike?

Sometimes e-mail synching goes wrong when you and your colleague communicate with the same candidate. Also, the team of Recruitee has to turn off/on the option to be scraped by job search engines, it would be nice if you could do that yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to onboard the whole team and this system will really start working for you.

Better process for candidates.

Better communication with candidates.

Structured recruiting process.

Building up talent pools.

Recruitee review by Leila B.
Leila B.

"Fantastic tool for transparent collaboration with clients"

What do you like best?

I looked at 312 systems, deeply vetting 30 (with trial accounts), and this by far was the very best system, and the only system that had everything I needed. It's phenomenal, as an ATS.

What do you dislike?

1) It allows you to purchase premium ads from the portal, but I don't recommend using that feature, unless you know with certainty you will not be making any changes. If you want to tweak the ad at any point, it takes days, because they have to reach out to their partner who has to reach out to their partner who has to reach out to LinkedIn who are all in completely different time zones. They are a phenomenal ATS - better than the rest (for my needs at least), but you need to post directly on LinkedIn etc. - don't purchase through the portal. 2) Having to set up everything from scratch every time I want to set up a new client in the system (not being able to clone a company for things like email templates, settings, roles, tags, disqualification reasons, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is absolutely no comparison to any other system. The features surprise and delight me on an ongoing basis. It's not perfect, but it's pretty darn great.

Too many to list them all! SSO between multiple companies. Radical transparency and collaboration with clients. Amazingly configurable roles. Reporting! Data that allows me to make smart decisions -- e.g. being able to see at a glance the number of each tag for all disqualified candidates (e.g. xx candidates requested salaries over the what the budget allows, xx have poor writing skills, etc.), or conversions this week were up xx% so the changes we made to the posting likely increased the number of people who wanted to apply after reading the ad, etc. Two way email sync. Scheduling. Email templates. Efficiency in process. Ability to provide more to clients.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy and Simple!"

What do you like best?

Recruitee is a simple applicant tracking system that is easy to use and requires not deep dive from the company’s technical support team to figure out.

What do you dislike?

It is simple and easy to use……….beyond this there is not an ability to customize much at all. The ability to customize reports or much of anything else is the biggest downside. If you need something deep and robust this may not be for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, if you are searching for a simple system that is pain free you should consider Recruitee!

We were put in a situation that we had to make a change quickly with minimal resources. Recruitte was not on my radar but after doing a demo realized that this could fix most our issues quickly. We could get it up and running quick, our team could use it with minimal effort, the HR team loved the simplicity. It is simple and painless for candidates to apply

Recruitee review by LaJuana J.
LaJuana J.

"Recruitee for Small Business"

What do you like best?

I love their videos and step by step instructions which made the setup fairly simple for someone with no advanced technical knowledge. Their system was easy to link to other websites and social sites for recruiting. I liked the easy of sourcing over applicants from social sites by utilizing the recruitee add on extension. I will definitely recommend this to other businesses.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing really to dislike because if I had any questions, the option to chat with a specialist was there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to fully utilize the free trial period and don't be afraid to ask questions. .

Putting an application online would have been more difficult if I had not had added recruitee as a part of my business plan for success. They offer the benefit of being able to edit the application, your emails to applicants, and even the people you have on your hiring team.

Recruitee review by Cameron L.
Cameron L.

"Changed our lives"

What do you like best?

Fantastic integration of a variety of tools. The ability to correspond with candidates without leaving the system is fantastic. Our management loves that they can review each candidate creating efficiency for our recruiters and managers.

What do you dislike?

I've shared my feedback with Recruitee and they've assured me they are making improvements in the next update. It would be great if there was some clarity on what a sponsored ad pays for and a demonstration of ROI on that investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value. You won't be disappointed.

Getting more candidates, the ability to have multiple managers and recruiters work with the same candidates. Historical information when

Recruitee review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great product, with still room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I like how Recruitee packs so many powerful features in a clean, easy to use interface. Especially easy funnel setup, candidate reviews and notes, and email integration have spared my team from the pain of Excel sheets and email back and forth.

What do you dislike?

The most irksome

- When merging profiles who have previously applied for the company, sometimes the status of those past applications gets reset — for instance, if a candidate has been rejected for position A in the past, after merging it shows up as back on the pipeline

Minor pet peeves

- When sending an email through the Recruitee interface, it sometimes includes too many line breaks that I did not intend to include

- If I'm following specific jobs, why isn't there an easy shortcut for those jobs pipelines? Am I missing something?

Before using Recruitee, my team's recruiting process was very haphazard. Recruitee has helped us find our own method for recruiting, while having an optimal flow of information between team members.

Recruitee review by Ruben T.
Ruben T.

"Recruitee really helps us improve our hiring pipeline"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive, it immediately creates a feel of control because you can oversee your hiring pipeline easily. It helps us to prevent candidates from falling through the cracks as well.

What do you dislike?

We don't use their hiring website platform, instead we use our own. Their software is a bit less polished with this in mind.

See above :) More professional hiring process, managing a backlog / pool of talent that we reach out to later.

Recruitee review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Recruitee is a user-friendly and fantastic Recruitment CRM"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, the user experience is fantastic and the career sites feature is excellent. I was up and running instantly, including getting the right team members on the right roles. I like how easily you can create and manage talent pipelines, and move candidates through a process, or even flow them through other roles.

What do you dislike?

The chrome extension does not work well with LinkedIn and there's no mobile app on Android or iOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a fantastic product roadmap that they invite customers to weigh in on. Customer service is top notch and the product is awesome to use.

My biggest problem is proactively and reactively managing pipeline and prospects so that they get an awesome experience. Recruitee has helped me achieve this.

Recruitee review by Jephthah O.
Jephthah O.

"Recruitment process management"

What do you like best?

The maneuverability it puts in the hands of employers, much like you are physically managing applicants.

What do you dislike?

You can make the customer support chat response real time that way I do not have to wait for a long time before I get reply. There should be an agent online and ready to respond to me the moment I initiate a chat head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a software that helps you save time and human resources, recruitee comes flying right in. This app is simply amazing. If you think it is not filling your need, contact customer support. They will show you what you need to do or another alternative that will work just for you.

Time and resource management.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"User friendly, transparent and customisable."

What do you like best?

Really user friendly software, such a simple interface to use and very customisable to fit your own hiring needs. The option to integrate external emails into the recruitee inbox is really useful as well. Quick and friendly responses from the support team are always appreciated! No maximum number of team members as well which is really useful as we collaborate on projects as a team.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have more package options really, the rates are a little bit steep for the ideal packages we would ideally have gone for. Sometimes there are issues with the names importing incorrectly from CVs, and sometimes there are formatting issues when copying and pasting text into the emails box.

Recruitee just makes everything centralised, transparent and shared between us as a team, which is great. We can view all client and candidate communications in one place and pick up where each other has left off in case of any absence. The clients are also impressed with how user friendly the system is and the notes system is really handy to communicate with when pushed for time to pick up the phone.

Recruitee review by Douglas F.
Douglas F.

"Easy job posting and resume tracking"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to track resumes and share with hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

UI can be a little confusing but once you get used to it, it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way too easy to setup. Had it up and running in 20 minutes. Had a new jobs page on my website in 1 hour.

New jobs take 10 minutes to add.

How to manage a large influx of resumes every time we post a new job

Recruitee review by Ömer S.
Ömer S.

"Great, easy to use recruitment tracking software"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly, and great to see all the information and communication(internal&external) in the same place. Talent Pools are nice for saving potentially interesting candidates for the future. Recruitee team is very active in responding to questions and product requests.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it still does not support mobile. Another drawback is that it does not save your email or comment text as a draft and can be lost when you leave the page.

Keeping track of large amount of vacancies&applicants while calloborating with the team.

Recruitee review by Shelly V.
Shelly V.

"Idiot proof ATS with many features"

What do you like best?

The design looks good and is user friendly. I really like the 'tag' option, this makes it easy for me to send notes to teammates and get a quick response which is good for business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Can't think of anything.

Recruitee makes it easier to keep clients updated on the proces and to get feedback from them.

Recruitee review by User in Computer Software

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

Recruitee gives a really clear overview, and you can easily see in what state the candidates is.

Their employees react really quick to questions and/or mails!

The system gives Inside in the activiteis of colleagues

What do you dislike?

I had trouble in the beginning by combining my mail and recruitee's mail. Later I found out that you can connect them, so the problem was solved easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and gives a clear overview of all your applicants!

Clear overview of all the candidates

Comments and mentioning of colleagues: the hiring process has simplified

We started with nuture lists, to contact candidates in the future (for example with our newsletter)

Recruitee review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Great for scaling a small team into a mid size with cross functional access. Interface makes it easy to find the right candidates and hire them quicker.

What do you dislike?

Should be able to filter and search jobs on the front end.

Should be able to block someone from submitting to more than one position.

Scale scale scale.

Recruitee review by Bas S.
Bas S.

"Easy to use, great customer service!"

What do you like best?

Candidate status overview. It's really easy to track the status of certain candidates who have applied to a job.

What do you dislike?

would liek more publishing functionality. At the moment you can only add an image on a published job. I would rather add this before publishing. (minor issue tough).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other forms of payment. Would like to buy a license for myself, later implement it in the company. At the moment I don't use a credit card, which makes paying a bit difficult.

Easy to use, speeds up the process, and offers more insight in job and candidate statuses.

Recruitee review by Aixin Z.
Aixin Z.

"Recruitee really helps us to get more potential candidates."

What do you like best?

Recruitee really helps us to get more potential candidates. The function of the resume screening and classification helped us to filter candidates easily and effectively. Recruitee enables the building of custom recruiting workflows and the tracking the applicants.

What do you dislike?

However, Recruitee cannot specify or report every recruiter's statistics. And Recruitee doesn't support external link for candidate to apply for the positions.

We are using Recruitee to find more online part-time teachers and we need a great amount of candidates. Recruitee helps us to get more potential candidates located all of the world.

Recruitee review by Dustin Z.
Dustin Z.

"Recruitee and Recruitz.io"

What do you like best?

Easy crm system for recruiting. Automated process through the recruitment funnel.

What do you dislike?

There is no import function from recruitz.io

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are Looking for an easy to use CRM for recruiting, stop Looking and use Recruitee

Easy access to all data and recruitment funnel. Automated Process.

Recruitee review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great program for small business - recruiting only"

What do you like best?

-UI is great, easy to use, intuitive.

-Great for maintaining a few jobs, I work for a small staffing firm so it works for us.

-All major stages in process are covered. Places to take notes.

-Tagging option

What do you dislike?

-No area to input a candidate's CURRENT city unless you tag them.

-When you search for a tag you can't chose two tag words. It will include everyone with each tag word.

-Importing a profile or resume, the names are hardly ever correct. I always have to edit. It will add words or numbers from the resume IE "page1 Jen Powell" or "Jenpowell.PDF"

-Can't edit a comment once it's posted- you have to delete and re-comment which is not good for auditing day/times for past comments.

We are a recruiting firm so it helps us.

Recruitee review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Recruitee"

What do you like best?

Better functionality than other competitors and a really responsive support team. More competitively priced than others in the market and has the in-build option for Talent Pipelining.

What do you dislike?

I'm really impressed with everything so far but it would be great to give start-ups the option to tailor packages as they grow. I enquired if it was possible to sign up for 15 job slots instead of 20 but this isn't supported. I

I'm a start-up recruiting agency specialising in HR so I'm using Recruitee as an ATS and Recruitment Marketing tool.

Recruitee review by Jarvey M.
Jarvey M.

"Great applicant tracking system"

What do you like best?

Flexible, intuitive to use and great customer support

What do you dislike?

That more software isn't like this! It does the job and none of our users have needed training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We use Recruitee to manage our recruitment pipeline, including external recruiters, advertising vacancies and communicating with candidates.

Recruitee review by Leon J.
Leon J.

"Lean, user-friendly ATS with great support"

What do you like best?

Recruitee offers an easy to use interface for applicant tracking and hiring management with a high degree of flexibility in configuration.

What do you dislike?

Data analytics are currently not yet at the level where we need them to run detailed reports on our recruiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the free trial version and try for yourself

Recruitee has elevated our hiring process from Outlook and Excel to a fully digital and truly collaborative workflow. It has allowed us to become much quicker and more efficient.

Recruitee review by Daniella S.
Daniella S.

"Simple and slick ATS"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and functionality of the product. Continuous improvements by listening to customers. Great support.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app crashes for no reason. Waiting for improved iOs app!

Recruitment flow and visibility - really easy having multiple team members reviewing the candidates.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Very sophisticated and professional, both the app and the staff"

What do you like best?

Clear overview of the status of all applicants.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to print the cover letter with one push on a button. have asked that already so I am sure it is being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although very easy to use, it does require time of course. You have to read through the applications and judge them and then invite them for interviews etc or send rejection letters. Although all that has also been set up for quick and easy use.

We are a small company and have time to spend on the recruiting process so are saving quite a lot of money on recruitment fee.

Recruitee review by Neil C.
Neil C.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Recruitee is a fantastic platform - comprehensive feature set and very easy to use, no bugs. You guys have built a great product!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the recruitee platform or product.

It's making our hiring process more efficient and transparent for everyone involved.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great recruitment tool"

What do you like best?

Recruitee is very easy to use. They are constantly improving and always available for assistance!

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything really. If I have to pick something then I would like to choose what I see on the dashboard.

With Recruitee we have a clear overview of our job openings and candidates. We do not longer need to keep track of everything with excel etc and can work together very easily!

Recruitee review by Dominique D.
Dominique D.

"Really easy to use and fun to work with"

What do you like best?

Love that it's cloud base, accessible easily, easy to naviguate. I experienced other solutions/ATS in other large companies and Recruitee is impressive.

What do you dislike?

That some fields are not customable and that you cannot post in multiple languages from the same job files to get all candidates at the same place.

We implemented Recruitee quite easily and at reasonable costs. It will help us manage candidates more effectively and allow us to create talent pools.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Recruitee is an ideal tool for sourcing & recruiting work ......"

What do you like best?

I like everything of it's. Specially the help desk quick and generous feedback.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. I haven't found any dissatisfaction for recruitee still now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think everyone from the recruiting and sourcing industry should use recruitee.

It's save a lot of times of me and helps me to source candidate and put them in the right role perfectly and promptly. Right now I don't need to put or keep candidate in excel sheet or LinkedIn project.

Recruitee review by Tony S.
Tony S.

"Good but could be better"

What do you like best?

Easy review functionality. Easy linkedin connector

What do you dislike?

Search fonctionality and working with different pools/phases

Better view on candidates

Recruitee review by Anouk d.
Anouk d.

"Relay42"

What do you like best?

That agencies can upload candidates and the "team notes" are handy.

What do you dislike?

I miss a lot of features. I can't really file candidates. I need to put them in a pipeline or delete them . The invites are not connected to google calendar, the access options I can give people is limited.

I'm responsible for the recruitment of a scale-up

Recruitee review by User

"Major HR upgrade"

What do you like best?

Makes the Careers landing page awesome and easy! The hiring process is smooth.

What do you dislike?

Could be a little more flexible on the minor details - the template of the landing page is a little limiting, but then again, templates are good because they are easy.

Hiring is now simpler and the internal process, shared across teams, is organized on the platform.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy, intuitive, and great support team"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to collaborate with others.

The job description help tools are great.

Additionally the support team is always on it. Whenever have run into hiccups/snags or questions they are quick to help out.

What do you dislike?

That I haven't integrated it into our HRIS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! It is easy to use as an admin or for hiring managers.

Job description help has been great.

Also benefit from "sharing" positions with hiring managers so they can see their specific openings.

Recruitee review by Tina T.
Tina T.

"Great + field for improvement"

What do you like best?

Great chat support, nice layout, very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Some functionalities like scorecards, "add custom fields" for the whole jobs and some more which I wrote in emails

Thatnk to recruitee we are in contact with all applicants what is good for our employer branding.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Awesome Service !"

What do you like best?

This helps us keep track of all CVs we receive and with a shared view with all our team.

What do you dislike?

All good ;-) Nothing to add at this point

The team has a view of all status of the recruitment and we can keep track in realtime.

Recruitee review by Michel P.
Michel P.

"Super easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the product. Super quick to set up and easy to use throughout the recruitment flow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I have used Workable in the past and Recruitee is just way simpler, looks nicer and better priced.

Recruiting, hiring.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great Product/Great People"

What do you like best?

From the beginning they were so easy to work with. Very solution based, customer service. Easy to set up and get running. It has really made our organization more collaborative on our hiring process

What do you dislike?

I have been using them for about 3 months and have had no issues!

Better connectivity with our hiring teams.

Easy access to notes/resumes etc.

So easy to get going.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good recruiting software"

What do you like best?

That i can track my candidates at all times and import them easily from social sites. I can also set up different companies on the same account.

What do you dislike?

The software does not provide email tracking.

We are a start up and are looking for a software that is an ATS as well as a CRM.

Recruitee review by Administrator

"Simplicity at it's best"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of Recruitee: it does what it advertises. It's not bloated with unnecessary features. The experience is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to set some custom reminders.

Monitoring our recruitment efforts. Recruitee really helps us to make our recruitment process quick and easy.

Recruitee review by User in Internet

"Usel tool"

What do you like best?

Recruitee helps my team and me to have a clear communication in all steps of the process.

What do you dislike?

Some times links in e-mail from candidates do not appears in e-mail visualization tab in Recruitee.

I have been used Recruitee to review developer candidates that send tests answers for our hiring process.

"Just right on"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and flexibility of the product to accommodate most of our processes.

What do you dislike?

No so much dislike, but hope they offer some other page layouts for the "Careers page"

Able to have a professional HR SaaS solution without having to worry about managing it.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Exactly what I was looking for, an all in one solution to solve the entire recruiting flow from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see some more design layouts.

The need of a single collaborative tool to deal with recruiting.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

This is best way to manage the hiring process, hands down.

What do you dislike?

Just wish there were more export tools, which they are actually working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial. It's a great, simple tool.

Managing high volumes of candidates.

Recruitee review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Very easy to use and just what we need!"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to manage. Very simple!

What do you dislike?

I would like to delete my history as I would like to hide where I got candidates from.

Managing recruitment in one easy please.

Learning about Recruitee?

* We monitor all Recruitee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.