Recruitee

Recruitee is a collaborative hiring tool that helps teams streamline their entire hiring process. From posting jobs to managing candidates, it saves time and helps teams grow faster.

Work for Recruitee?

Learning about Recruitee?

Recruitee Reviews

Ask Recruitee a Question
Showing 50 Recruitee reviews
Recruitee review by <span>Sarah R.</span>
Sarah R.

"We love Recruitee"

What do you like best?

I looked at many ATS systems and Recruitee was the best value for the cost.i have been very happy with our on boarding process and am confident this will increase our ability to serve our partners well!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to dislike- other than the dreaded task of having to train your entire company on a new system! But the ATS itself meets all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is an excellent value for the cost. I highly recommend it over many other ATS that I researched.

We are a staffing and coaching organization and we use Recruitee to help manage our relationships with all of our candidates. We literally have thousands of candidates we need to manage and this tool helps automate things that should be automated freeing up our time for personal connections with our candidates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Recruitee
Recruitee review by <span>Marcel B.</span>
Marcel B.

"Thats an experience!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact i can help my customers build an ATS + Website that does what it needs to do.

What do you dislike?

I would like some more variants of styling options. Is't all pretty basic. It's build up as a one pager.

It misses referral program options

It misses a real marketing engine for facebook / Instagram and LinkedIn marketing campaigns

It misses a questioneeer for the candidate after applying and a online help chat function

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a trail account and see for yourself how brilliant the software is. I recommend it to smaller companies especially. You don't need a recruiter to implement it, any good brand marketeer will make it work i no time. We implemented two sites in 3 weeks.

One stop shop for career sites (prices too high in my opinion)

Build an ATS that is easy to manage without to much experience needed.

Build a low cost Website in no time.

The tools allows you to make the recruitment proces a joined task with HR. The app has great value

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Recruitee review by <span>Clive H.</span>
Clive H.

"large increase in productivity"

What do you like best?

I think the management of candidates in one place has enabled me to be much more productive. the ease of updating the company website has made a big difference. The ability to share ratings and comments easily has enabled a smooth recruiting process.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you spend too much time thinking you are using something wrong when it is a bug.

It needs to be smarter when using bulk functions. when sending an email to a large chosen set of candidates (say all the star 1's to say thanks but no thanks) it is tedious that it stops if only one email is missing. emails need you to allow copying of other people

Recommendations to others considering the product

get bugs fixed - especially test upgrades

Late hiring is the silent assign of business plans in my opinion. The productivity gain of this tool enables me to provide my customer effective and fast service.

Recruitee review by <span>Tom D.</span>
Tom D.

"A simply brilliant system - and offers so much more than other ATS for an unbeatable price"

What do you like best?

- Brilliantly simple interface. Clean, straightforward and little to no staff training required for new users.

- Trello-style vacancies, dragging and dropping candidates through the process.

- Collaborative working with custom access rights. Can invite hiring managers to view specific vacancies and candidates only

- Free job board advertising tools. Create the vacancy, upload the spec and make it live! We've received so many applications from candidates we may not have otherwise reached.

- Careers site. Template driven careers site function at no extra cost. We've built our recruitment process around the function and have fully customised it to suit our needs.

What do you dislike?

I'm struggling to think of a negative. It blows other ATS products out of the water with it's new approach (we tried a few - dated in comparison!). The team are super responsive and friendly when we've got queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it first - you will be very impressed. Make sure to invite colleagues in when trialling and observe how quickly they pick it up.

- Careers marketing - it opens up so many new possibilities

- Collaborative working. Long email trails about candidates and CVs are a thing of the past!

- Effective record keeping. Now all in one place.

- A central place to store CVs for the global business to access

- The requirement for in-house support. Cloud-based nature means our teams can access it easily wherever they are via web browser or app, and don't need server access.

Recruitee review by <span>Sasha K.</span>
Sasha K.

"Super intuitive hiring platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is just amazing. Everything is where you expect it to be.

We recently had a really high-volume of applicants for a particular position and Recrutee made it a breeze to go through all of them fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate with calendar and provide a built-in VoIP solution so you can record the interviews, so other team members can listen and watch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to medium size business and are hiring a lot for you team, just go for it. Recrutee has you covered on all fronts, from creating an HR portal to managing the pipeline and contacting applicants.

- Search through candidates super fast;

- Clear pipeline of the candidates;

- Create a hiring portal for your website in minutes;

- Highly customizable;

- Email templates;

- Bulk actions for candidates.

Recruitee review by <span>Macky D.</span>
Macky D.

"Great product - which delivered much more than expected"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to create a very professional-looking and customisable company recruitment page - down to even being able to use the exact colours of our company. Once that was set up it was really easy to add job openings that again looked very professional and being able to then post those to numerous sites makes life really really easy. Lastly, the management of applications allows you to be so much more organised and saves a lot of time in being able to send multiple messages and track the status of applications.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there wasn't a lot to dislike - it all felt very well thought through and intuitive to use.

We wanted to avoid the high cost of going through recruitment agencies but at the same time were finding it difficult to attract candidates just through our own network so this provided a very useful and cost effective tool to do something in between.

Learning about Recruitee?

* We monitor all Recruitee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.