Recruiterbox

Recruiterbox

Recruiterbox helps track resumes from various sources, post to multiple job boards with a single click, schedule interviews and hire along with your team. It's the easiest software on earth!

Work for Recruiterbox?

Learning about Recruiterbox?

Recruiterbox Reviews

Ask Recruiterbox a Question
Showing 39 Recruiterbox reviews
Recruiterbox review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Perfect for Small Organizations"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to work in Gmail and handle the majority of communication with applicants. It makes my workflow much easier. I also love having a system where I can visually see where everyone is in the recruiting process. It saves me a ton of time and hassle.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the navigation can be a bit tedious. I wish I could manage lots of interviews through the calendar feature (I hire 10-20 people at a time 3x a year) - the calendar today is only good for scheduling one interview at a time. I don't love how it hides different steps in the process - I wish it would just adjust text size, shape, etc. Some color to the labels would also be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are likely better solutions out there, but I don't think you'll find anything comparable at this price point. Support is very responsive.

Recruiterbox helps me track all of my applicants affordably. It handles communication via G Suite, and allows me to easily share applicant information with my team as we make hiring decisions. It also helps me keep track of various statistics (reasons offers are declined, etc.).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Recruiterbox
Recruiterbox review by Kendall G.
Kendall G.

"Affordable, Easy Candidate Management for Small or Big Biz"

What do you like best?

I looked at a lot of recruiting software options and Recruiterbox has the best price for what we needed. We are a small business and we don't have but one or two job openings available at a time. Affordability was key. It does everything most of the more expensive softwares do, but for a fraction of the cost. Things I love most about this software are: email templates, custom application questions, custom rejection reasons, tagging, new candidates via email.

What do you dislike?

My biggest pet peeve used to be that RecruiterBox wouldn't integrate calendar functions. It now does have an outlook sync feature which is awesome.

They also emailed me and said that they plan to integrate with a candidate scheduler such as Calendly soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend taking advantage of their free trial. I even asked them to extend it and they did. It allowed me the time I needed to learn the software and start using it so I could prove it up to my boss before having to pay for it.

I manage our intern program and managing all the resumes and moving them from one semester to another was really time consuming. Recruiterbox makes it easy to streamline candidate management as well as the interview and review process. I love that I can send an email to recruiterbox and it will create a candidate based on their attached resume. It's such a time saver!

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Recruiterbox review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"The Swiss Army Knife ATS "

What do you like best?

Intuitive ease of use; detailed analysis at your fingertips - built-in and custom reporting options; flexible sharability with your staff; simple resume imports; wow customer service - crazy good response times; good-looking interface; excellent candidate communications management; logical, customizable stage management. Recruiterbox simply works. Increases our ability to respond quickly to applicants.

What do you dislike?

I like what I don't have yet, but I know they are thinking about building it! I want candidates to be able to book their own interviews! I want to be able to text candidates via Recruiterbox! Crazy off the wall frothing at the mouth desire? Posting on Craigslist!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ha! Call me! If they'll let ya. I'll give you the scoop on this company and their awesome product.

Applicant tracking, compliance, candidate and staff communication, managing hiring KPIs, posting, too many to name.

Recruiterbox review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Saves me soo much time!"

What do you like best?

I love Recruiterbox. We're a small firm and don't have resources or need for a huge applicant tracking system. Recruiterbox has been perfect for us by moving a lot of the workflow to my inbox, yet having a central place to keep our files. Tons of value at a great price.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit slow to load at times, and there are certain things about the UX that I don't love, but overall, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for small businesses. If you're using excel, switch!

We recruit three times a year and get hundreds of applications. We also have a very tiered allocation process across different markets. Recruiterbox has been crucial in managing all of that in an easy to use, organized way.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator

"Fantastic Customer Service and Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Product "

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox has made it very easy to keep all of our applicants for our roles organized, to manage our current job postings, to track internal referrals and to coordinate, collaborate and share across the hiring team. Additionally, they listen to feedback and provide new features which continue to make our recruitment cycle better including highly customizable evaluation forms for interviewers among other tools. My favourite aspect is probably working with their customer service team - if I run into problems they are fantastic at addressing the issue, implementing a quick fix or workaround and then sometimes a few weeks later I get an update that they've permanently addressed the issue as a result of my feedback. Beem a really positive process and their continuing integration with other tools (Chrome, Slack, etc.) makes them even easier to recommend.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. When I have an issue it's easily addressed. Pricing is comparable to other solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and attend the training/overview session to see if it will address your needs.

The business problems that were solved with recruiterbox was streamlining our entire recruitment process. Applicant tracking, applicant communication, interview feedback - everything is now available, shareable and up to date for our hiring team whenever someone needs to refer to it. They also have streamlined our job posting process (it's all through 1 easy click on recruiterbox). It's a great tool that encompasses the whole recruitment process with one intuitive interface.

Recruiterbox review by Leona N.
Leona N.

"VP of HR"

What do you like best?

This experience has been great from the product to customer service. When we have a question or issue, we email support and our email addresses immediately. They are so open to suggestions and implementing them as best they can.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the changes are made and updated without knowing, or understanding why the change was made. Need to communicate that better to the end user. Some of the changes have been a little awkward, but manageable.

All our recruiting efforts in one place. It integrates with calendars, and ability to have interviewers comment directly in the candidate profile. LOVE This. It has reduced the amount of follow-up and pulling all the data together on our candidates.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Platform, Affordable Price."

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the platform. It's quite easy to manage all of the listings and there are a lot of great features that keep everything organized. I also have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service and our account manager there.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not up to the standard that I would like it to be. Some times, I'll get completely inaccurate information and am not sure how it's pulling the incorrect data. It also doesn't export into an excel spreadsheet well, and so there's a lot of work I need to do on the back-end in order to make it visually appealing and easy to understand for my hiring managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Recruiterbox to those looking for a platform that is easy to use and cost effective.

We use Recruiterbox for our primary ATS for all hiring in our company. It's has been a benefit by keeping our company organized and keeping all of our hiring information on file so that we can use that data in the future.

Recruiterbox review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Great tool. Even better team behind it."

What do you like best?

In the 3 years I've been using Recruiterbox the team has continually released enhancements that allow me to minimize the time I'm spending on the recruitment process.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say 'dislike' but I would like to see more powerful search based on salary ranges. That is the only feature I want that it doesn't have. I realize my use case isn't widespread enough to make it a priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found Recruiterbox to be more personable and willing to listen to their customers than many others. That's the difference for me.

Recruiting is just a small sliver of my responsibilities so it allows me to spend less time on recruiting and more time on other items. I can quickly repost a job or post a new one from the moment the request is made. I'm also able to delegate more to the hiring manager without losing insights into our process.

Recruiterbox review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"RecruiterBox Ease"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Recruiterbox is the ease of assigning employees to go through the candidate list based on the roles being applied. You can see the different roles a potential candidate is applying for if they are applying for more than one.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the site is a little funky. Also interacting with candidates can be a bit weird. It forwards to your inbox and if you apply directly from there they will sometimes only respond through that avenue going forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If hiring across multiple departments it is a great tool for any company.

It is much quicker to go through a long list of candidates. Candidates can attach resumes and cover letters that are simple to go through and narrow the search. It is easier to schedule interviews through the site also in one place and have reminders for when you have meetings scheduled.

Recruiterbox review by Sharon W.
Sharon W.

"Recruiterbox Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox is a great tool but what makes it stand out is the amazing customer service! No other software I have ever used has the quick response from their awesome Customer Service Team.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this product. I am hopeful that in the future it becomes a bit more dynamic with other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to change pricing plans based on your recruitment needs is one of the best features. Everything I have asked for has been adopted by the Recruiterbox team. The auto eeo reporting is fantastic and a huge time saver. I no longer have to maintain separate records to do our Affirmative Action reporting.

I love the reporting functions! Of course the lack of paper floating around and the ease of communicating with a large group is fantastic as well.

Recruiterbox review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Excellent product, easy to use, affordable"

What do you like best?

We have been using recruiter box for the past year. We really like the product very intuitive to use and has saved us countless hours. I really like their pricing model, it's affordable for smaller companies and scalable as we grow. Overall positive experience, support is prompt.

What do you dislike?

The only downside was when they changed their UI, took a while to get used to, personally like the old one better. With that said, not something I'd leave over.

It' has really helped us streamline the HR process and saved us countless hours while keeping us very organized.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator

"One fatal flaw kills an otherwise good platform"

What do you like best?

It is relatively inexpensive, has fairly decent workflows and tools for information gathering, Since it is cloud based - can access it form anywhere and work regardless of your location. They also proxy e-mail communication so that your addresses are not exposed.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues with the platform here and there, but there is one major flaw that makes RecruiterBox a very poor choice. The flaw is inability to use basic requirements fields to make an automatic disqualification/rejection decision by the platform. For example - if you are hiring delivery drivers, you can't put Yes/No question asking if they have a valid driver's license and disqualify automatically if the applicant says he doesn't have a license. The platform forces you to manually review and reject all applications. We have close to 30 people that we will need to hire in the near future, we get about 100 applications/month per single position. 30 positions =3,000 applications in a month and we are supposed to manually review and reject all unqualified applications ?

Furthermore, there is no AI analytics behind the platform. Lots of applications coming from their sources are not even close to basic job requirements. Let's say we are hiring a web-developer and we are getting warehouse managers with no development skills. We are hiring Systems Administrator and are getting cooks with no IT experience.

Between these two issues, we end up having people filter through all applications and rejecting 90% of them outright, another 8 person are rejected after the first email exchange, another 1.5% is rejected after a phone interview and 0.5% are qualified and we make offer to. But imagine how much manual labor is required on OUR part to deal with platform shortcomings. We plan on switching form them to someone who can disqualify on Yes/No questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In general, RB isn't terrible if wasn't for the two issues outlined above. Inability to reject candidates based on basic requirements Yes/No questions is shocking. Many unqualified candidate's resumes are presented for positions and since there is no decent resume analytics engine, they can't be filtered out or rejected based on keywords or other content.

We are using RecruiterBox for applicant tracking and hiring workflow. Benefits have been largely outweighed by lots of manual work required in order to find the rare qualified applicant.

Recruiterbox review by Kristine F.
Kristine F.

"Simple to Use - Quality Results"

What do you like best?

We have approximately 30 users on the system and as we added each of them they required very little formalized training. The system keeps everyone organized - and allows us to monitor where we are at with our Recruiting efforts with ease.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing to dislike. Love everything about it.

With Recruiterbox we can keep our process organized, track results, and easily communicate with candidates. Prior to implementation our Recruitment process was disorganized and we were wasting a lot of time cross checking various lists for duplicate/repeat applicants.

Recruiterbox review by Loyal C.
Loyal C.

"Great ATS, easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I love how easily it integrates with Craigslist, Facebook, Linkedin, etc, etc.

It has a very clean layout, and an intuitive infrastructure. I have been a user for 2. 5 years, and I can't imagine doing my job without it.

Support is VERY responsive.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more recent updates seem to be a bit more form over function, and are slowing down my process. :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it

It's just a much more streamlined hiring experience using RB.

"Current ATS"

What do you like best?

It's pretty straightforward to use, nothing too complicated and handles everything our very small business needs to track applicants. I like that it stores email templates and we can mass email, and also the interface to job boards and or own web pages.

Great calendar interface.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard isn't very useful and moving between candidates and openings could be easier. In fact, it was a lot better before they did the upgrade, i preferred it beforehand. Now it's ok, but not great.

Applicant tracking, storing, follow-ups with candidates, identifying which stage of the process each search is at.

Recruiterbox review by Fergus M.
Fergus M.

"Great software for managing recruitment"

What do you like best?

Superb customer support. The software is generally pretty good and don't have many issues, but when you do, you get great support from the team which is the icing on the cake.

What do you dislike?

Pricing has jumped considerably. We are a small business and are on an old grandfathered 'starter' plan which is $20/month/opening, but now the standard plan is $195/month. I guess they no longer want small businesses.

Effective management of hiring process. Candidate management.

Recruiterbox review by Seán P.
Seán P.

"RecruitBox - My User Review"

What do you like best?

Very nice way to manage applicants and track candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle.

What do you dislike?

In order to upload bulk resumes, you have to compress them into a Zip file first. It just takes a little more work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recruitbox is great if you are looking for a solid and reliable ATS platfortm. I recommend this for small-medium sized organizations, as well as recruiting firms.

Solid job requisition and candidate/applicant tracking.

Recruiterbox review by Cory B.
Cory B.

"Easy to use feature-rich ATS"

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox is a feature-heavy platform for recruiting that doesn't feel that way. It is very easy to use for even the least tech savvy users but gives very sophisticated features to make your recruiting process run smoothly. They are always adding new features and integration and provide a dynamic platform for all users. They have a great permissioning model and awesome collaboration tools built in. Recruiterbox helps me screen candidates quicker and more effectively.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think could be improved in Recruiterbox would be the embedded job widget on your website and the interview scheduling tool (or lack there of). The embedded widget is great, but when you have many openings at once there is a need for better search or filtering tools to be available. If you only have 5 - 10 openings their tool is great, but when you have more it becomes tricky to work with. They're improving it constantly which is great. Also, they don't have a tool for candidates to select availability and schedule interviews when you're free. I use Google Appointment slots and there are many other solutions for this, but it would be great to have an integrated solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recruiterbox is a great tool for your recruiting needs. They are constantly improving the product and it solves all of my needs. I would strongly recommend you try it out and if you are ready to make a decision, you won't go wrong with Recruiterbox!

The initial business problem was keeping track of many applicants for many job openings at once. Recruiterbox has helped us solve that while also helping to engage more people across the company in the recruiting process at once through a best-practice of cross-team collaboration.

Recruiterbox review by Alana Z.
Alana Z.

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox can be challenging to configure to match your ideal workflows - but their customer support is by far the best support for a SaaS tool. Able to overcome just about every hurdle in a timely fashion

What do you dislike?

Ramping up took a bit of time - but well worth it.

Disjointed process across multiple offices - RB saved the day

Recruiterbox review by Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.

"Great for Multiple Locations! "

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox is straight forward and easy to use. The interface is easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

The reporting is hard to read. It doesn't export well to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a company with several locations, Recruiterbox does a great job of keeping everyone on the same page. We have three locations within the SLC valley and our corporate recruiter is in headquarters. However, I am always on the same page as her even when I'm in a different location because of how easy Recruiterbox makes it to communicate with her on open positions and thoughts after interviews!

It allows multiple people in our several locations to be on the same page when hiring!

Recruiterbox review by Senta B.
Senta B.

"Makes my recruiting life productive"

What do you like best?

Being able to loop in hiring managers and the easy of sorting candidates

What do you dislike?

The email message drop down can be confusing. I would like a replace or update option, not just create new message

A central place for interested candidates to apply ans a simple way to contact them fro scheduling. Time saved! .

Recruiterbox review by Wubing Y.
Wubing Y.

"Good free recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

It's easy to track applicants in the hiring process and share notes from previous interviews.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to filter applicants by criteria such as industry, years of experience, current employer, etc. Also, the applicants don't have as much relevant experience as the ones from LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a pretty good applicant tracking system for either free or not much money. However, the quality of applicants is not as good as LinkedIn for highly technical positions.

organizing potential candidates

Recruiterbox review by Kym S.
Kym S.

"Excellent Applicant Tracking"

What do you like best?

The steps as to where we are in the interview process have helped tremendously

What do you dislike?

The ease of use is not as user friendly as some other platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use in the whole process of hiring

It is much easier for all hiring managers in the company to get access to resumes.

Recruiterbox review by Tim N.
Tim N.

"Great system!"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to send email templates that auto-fill information to the candidates. It saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I can say I didn't like about Recruiterbox.

We have become much more organized with Recruiterbox and it makes hiring people more efficient.

Recruiterbox review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Tame the Recruiting Beast"

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox provides the tools to generate, organize, and process applicants to make recruiting a much more manageable process.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer if there were more cross-platform advertising options designed to feed more applicants into recruiterbox.

Hiring practice workflow enables uniform hiring practices and knowledge of where you stand with all candidates.

Recruiterbox review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Makes managing recruiting efforts a breeze"

What do you like best?

Recuriterbox is very easy to use, the tool works very well for it's intended purpose. I like that I can create jobs, and easily open/close them based off my business need.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't standard templates that I can deploy very easily, but there are some quick workarounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend trying other tools, but really you should make sure you pick the right package to trial and do a comparison yourself.

Companies have a difficult time hiring good recruiters, and sometime do not have the bandwidth internally to do so. This makes it very easy where a hiring manager can manage their posting and candidates quickly without much effort. Really allows an organization to split up the responsibility.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Great for small size startups "

What do you like best?

It's pretty straightforward, no training

What do you dislike?

bugs are present and customization missing

Recommendations to others considering the product

have it integrate with external platforms and job boards. Include a more sophisticated search engine (booleans, etc) to look up previous candidates based on keywords.

It's solved efficiency pains by replacing excel sheets as we first started hiring people. Benefits are that we are able to build a recruiting process based on this ATS and starting to initiate internal interest in interviewing and partaking in recruiting in general.

Recruiterbox review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Product and Service are amazin"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly my questions were answered. Someone was always able to answer my question. I felt like my requests and suggestions mattered.

What do you dislike?

It is still in its early stages. It would be great to eventually be linked to different HRIS and to incorporate background search relationships so candidates can move seamlessly from the ATS to the background stage to then being submitted into the HRIS

ATS. A better way to track and monitor applicants

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Best Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Absolutely love the UI/UX. This ATS keeps the applicant at the center of the process, while giving us recruiters powerful tools to keep track of individual applicants.

The flow is extremely streamlined, right from creating and posting an opening, to scheduling interviews, and managing applicants.

What do you dislike?

No dedicated mobile app that we can use to review (and interact with) applicants on the go.

We use it for hiring. The flow is very easy to manage.

Recruiterbox review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use and Very Robust"

What do you like best?

It is very intuitive to use. The supporting cast is very responsive and supportive. It allows us to quickly make decisions on candidates that we hire because everything is streamline. I'm able to see the candidates and where they are in the process.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have the multiple approval process built in - but that may not necessarily be a bad thing considering that that slows down our process.

Being able to quickly work with the candidates that do apply. We can hire folks that are qualified quickly so we can get to the things we hired them for sooner.

Recruiterbox review by Joseph K.
Joseph K.

"Quick, agile, straight-forward"

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox comes exactly as advertised; I was able to complete a (free) implementation in an afternoon with no professional support or assistance. The system was fast, easy to use, and inexpensive to deploy. The ability to record sent and received communications from candidates is useful, and surprising for a system with such a light footprint.

What do you dislike?

I have only used the free version of this application at a small non-profit organization, and at that level the system is (unsurprisingly) not feature-rich. Even at standard pricing plans however the system cannot meet regulatory requirements for Employment Equity, Privacy, or other burdens that larger enterprises or those that are in regulated industries would face.

The system offers very little ability to customize at any pricing level, and lack of template features and dynamic standard processes would make multi-level recruitment very difficult/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your requirements; there are certain things that this system cannot do, or cannot do well. If you need to quickly post a few jobs, collect basic application information, track your candidates, and collaborate, then this software will serve you very well.

I needed an inexpensive system to get some visibility for applicants at a small non-profit organization, that would manage both the candidate experience and allow various stakeholders without much recruitment experience to collaborate effectively. RecruiterBox fit that bill to a T.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Effective for price point"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, intuitive, and easy maintenance. Their customer service is very proactive and easy to reach. They reply back quickly. It gets done the essentials of an ATS, but doesn't have any extra bells and whistles. Price point is great.

What do you dislike?

Source reporting doesn't pull accurately, interface with digital interview software, and it doesn't integrate well with email platforms.

Applicant tracking and onboarding. Cost savings, and ability to have multiple hiring managers collaborating within one platform.

"Super Recommend!"

What do you like best?

It's by far the best ATS I've ever used. It syncs perfectly our calendar and Slack. Their help desk is THE BEST and SO FAST! I can't recommend it enough!

What do you dislike?

Wish they had an app. It would be great to quickly send comments to external agencies or to other hiring members, and quickly screen or reject or move along the pipeline.

We do not have a dedicated recruiting team but Recruiterbox makes it so easy for us to track applicants, schedule interviews, etc. And of course, metrics.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"RB has transformed our hiring process! "

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent; platform is user friendly; archives all applicants; easy communication tools

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues. We have been completely satisfied with this product.

Reaching candidates easily and quickly; streamlining the hiring process; improving communication with hiring programs

Recruiterbox review by User

"Recuiterbox Review"

What do you like best?

Great for prioritizing applicable candidates and filtering them to find the best ones to interview.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the results can vary especially depending on relativity to applicants prior experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program to help find the perfect new employee.

This program allows for people to search for relevant candidates in a specific field with a certain knowledge base. It can be extremely helpful for employers to search for new employees.

Recruiterbox review by Xinyu (Candy) Y.
Xinyu (Candy) Y.

"Relatively user friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of selecting criteria; The platform is easily accessible

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is some limitations in the search engine and I am not always get the best pool

Hiring the best talent

Recruiterbox review by Nagaraj p.
Nagaraj p.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Product Feature & Reach to crowd, User Friendly for both Employer & Candidates

What do you dislike?

Frequent changes in product features without any prior intimation.

Reaching to mass & right candidates

Recruiterbox review by User in Internet

"Great recruiting solution"

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox is a great option for all your recruiting needs. You can easily post positions on job sites and it is well organized.

What do you dislike?

The duplicate candidate function could be improved. Maybe not allow candidates to apply so many times to the same positions.

We use it for recruiting.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Source"

What do you like best?

I have received daily emails and keeping tack of the candidates saved resumes. Saves me time

What do you dislike?

I have no complicates like how the system works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Great Organization tool to have for receiving tons of application.

Learn more about Recruiterbox

Recruiterbox Videos

Learning about Recruiterbox?

* We monitor all Recruiterbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.