Recruiterbox

Recruiterbox

Recruiterbox helps track resumes from various sources, post to multiple job boards with a single click, schedule interviews and hire along with your team. It's the easiest software on earth!

Work for Recruiterbox?

Learning about Recruiterbox?

Recruiterbox Reviews

Ask Recruiterbox a Question
Showing 34 Recruiterbox reviews
Recruiterbox review by <span>Kendall G.</span>
Kendall G.

"Affordable, Easy Candidate Management for Small or Big Biz"

What do you like best?

I looked at a lot of recruiting software options and Recruiterbox has the best price for what we needed. We are a small business and we don't have but one or two job openings available at a time. Affordability was key. It does everything most of the more expensive softwares do, but for a fraction of the cost. Things I love most about this software are: email templates, custom application questions, custom rejection reasons, tagging, new candidates via email.

What do you dislike?

My biggest pet peeve used to be that RecruiterBox wouldn't integrate calendar functions. It now does have an outlook sync feature which is awesome.

They also emailed me and said that they plan to integrate with a candidate scheduler such as Calendly soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend taking advantage of their free trial. I even asked them to extend it and they did. It allowed me the time I needed to learn the software and start using it so I could prove it up to my boss before having to pay for it.

I manage our intern program and managing all the resumes and moving them from one semester to another was really time consuming. Recruiterbox makes it easy to streamline candidate management as well as the interview and review process. I love that I can send an email to recruiterbox and it will create a candidate based on their attached resume. It's such a time saver!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Recruiterbox
Recruiterbox review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

"The Swiss Army Knife ATS "

What do you like best?

Intuitive ease of use; detailed analysis at your fingertips - built-in and custom reporting options; flexible sharability with your staff; simple resume imports; wow customer service - crazy good response times; good-looking interface; excellent candidate communications management; logical, customizable stage management. Recruiterbox simply works. Increases our ability to respond quickly to applicants.

What do you dislike?

I like what I don't have yet, but I know they are thinking about building it! I want candidates to be able to book their own interviews! I want to be able to text candidates via Recruiterbox! Crazy off the wall frothing at the mouth desire? Posting on Craigslist!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ha! Call me! If they'll let ya. I'll give you the scoop on this company and their awesome product.

Applicant tracking, compliance, candidate and staff communication, managing hiring KPIs, posting, too many to name.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Recruiterbox review by <span>Peter H.</span>
Peter H.

"Saves me soo much time!"

What do you like best?

I love Recruiterbox. We're a small firm and don't have resources or need for a huge applicant tracking system. Recruiterbox has been perfect for us by moving a lot of the workflow to my inbox, yet having a central place to keep our files. Tons of value at a great price.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit slow to load at times, and there are certain things about the UX that I don't love, but overall, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for small businesses. If you're using excel, switch!

We recruit three times a year and get hundreds of applications. We also have a very tiered allocation process across different markets. Recruiterbox has been crucial in managing all of that in an easy to use, organized way.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator

"Fantastic Customer Service and Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Product "

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox has made it very easy to keep all of our applicants for our roles organized, to manage our current job postings, to track internal referrals and to coordinate, collaborate and share across the hiring team. Additionally, they listen to feedback and provide new features which continue to make our recruitment cycle better including highly customizable evaluation forms for interviewers among other tools. My favourite aspect is probably working with their customer service team - if I run into problems they are fantastic at addressing the issue, implementing a quick fix or workaround and then sometimes a few weeks later I get an update that they've permanently addressed the issue as a result of my feedback. Beem a really positive process and their continuing integration with other tools (Chrome, Slack, etc.) makes them even easier to recommend.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. When I have an issue it's easily addressed. Pricing is comparable to other solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and attend the training/overview session to see if it will address your needs.

The business problems that were solved with recruiterbox was streamlining our entire recruitment process. Applicant tracking, applicant communication, interview feedback - everything is now available, shareable and up to date for our hiring team whenever someone needs to refer to it. They also have streamlined our job posting process (it's all through 1 easy click on recruiterbox). It's a great tool that encompasses the whole recruitment process with one intuitive interface.

Recruiterbox review by <span>Leona N.</span>
Leona N.

"VP of HR"

What do you like best?

This experience has been great from the product to customer service. When we have a question or issue, we email support and our email addresses immediately. They are so open to suggestions and implementing them as best they can.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the changes are made and updated without knowing, or understanding why the change was made. Need to communicate that better to the end user. Some of the changes have been a little awkward, but manageable.

All our recruiting efforts in one place. It integrates with calendars, and ability to have interviewers comment directly in the candidate profile. LOVE This. It has reduced the amount of follow-up and pulling all the data together on our candidates.

Recruiterbox review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Platform, Affordable Price."

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the platform. It's quite easy to manage all of the listings and there are a lot of great features that keep everything organized. I also have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service and our account manager there.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not up to the standard that I would like it to be. Some times, I'll get completely inaccurate information and am not sure how it's pulling the incorrect data. It also doesn't export into an excel spreadsheet well, and so there's a lot of work I need to do on the back-end in order to make it visually appealing and easy to understand for my hiring managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Recruiterbox to those looking for a platform that is easy to use and cost effective.

We use Recruiterbox for our primary ATS for all hiring in our company. It's has been a benefit by keeping our company organized and keeping all of our hiring information on file so that we can use that data in the future.

Learn more about Recruiterbox

Recruiterbox Videos

Learning about Recruiterbox?

* We monitor all Recruiterbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.