CoreOS Tectonic

Tectonic ships with CoreOS's signature Automated Operations, enables portability across private and public cloud providers, and is always upstream open source.

Work for CoreOS Tectonic?

Learning about Tectonic?

CoreOS Tectonic Reviews

Showing 1 Tectonic review
Tectonic review by <span>Thang H.</span>
Thang H.

"very completed kubernetes solution"

What do you like best?

full solution for install, deploy & manage coreos kubernetes stack.

Management is very easy, you only need to understand kubernetes, and everything goes right. with tools like Helm I can install Redis, Rabbitmq etc... just by run a single command: helm install redis

uninstall application, monitor server status checked

always updated with newest kubernetes

What do you dislike?

Documentation for install on bare metal is too short.

I needed weeks to install on my virtual box servers. You are going to need alot of experiences and failed tries.

my previous experience in management application server is gone, I still don't now how to inspect my mongodb

don't know how to talk with boss if my nodes number is more than 10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very effective in manage clusters of servers

to able to manage 20 - 30 servers instances (mongodb, redis, rabbitmq, nodejs) and monitoring tools

Most benefit come when you only need a Devops engineer to able to control every servers, every application in a centered screen.

And if you going to cloud, coreos is number one solution.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CoreOS Tectonic

What Container Management solution do you use?

Learning about CoreOS Tectonic?

* We monitor all CoreOS Tectonic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.