Redbooth for iOS is the official app of our intuitive project management software for teams to accomplish great things. Redbooth allows you to focus on the work you need to do, without the distraction of long email threads and complex spreadsheets. With a clear view of tasks and due dates, you can better plan your day and get work done while on the go.
Try Redbooth for free and see why we've been featured by TechCrunch and Mashable as one of the most innovative project management and tools for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV!
Redbooth’s mobile app let’s you:
- Sign up for Redbooth and start managing your workspaces
- Create workspaces and add tasks on-the-go
- Create new conversations in your workspaces
- Update task assignees, due dates, descriptions and status on any task
- Upload images and post comment on tasks
- View a full list of the tasks and subtasks assigned to you
- View task status, assignee, due date, description and comments for any task
- Get notifications and updates on tasks you care about
We are continuously improving the app and experience, so check it out today and let us know what you think!
WHAT IS REDBOOTH
Redbooth is an easy to use project management software available for teams to stay organized and get work done. Redbooth allows teams to manage an unlimited number of projects in collaborative workspaces that combine tasks, files and feedback into a centralized, searchable, and in-sync experience; it is the perfect workflow management system! Available on Android, iOS, web, and desktop, Redbooth teams are more productive because they can easily to work together on their favorite device.
- Create an account directly through the Android app
- Easily set up dedicated workspaces for each project or task you want to manage
- Super intuitive interface for creating and assigning new tasks
- Just the right level of functionality for busy teams
- View and organize your work from anywhere
- Create tasks, conversations or update projects anytime
- Add due dates, assignees or comments to any task
- Update tasks as work is completed or notify others about changes
- Everything is automatically saved and synced
- See your favorite workspaces and task management lists
- Assess the progress of shared projects and spot dependencies early
- Visualize progress as you complete projects
- Get notified of important updates
- Speed up feedback with integrated messaging tools
- Notification settings are fully customizable
- Use Redbooth conversations to chat within the app
-Free: 10 users and 2 workspaces for teams getting started with project management
-Professional: From $9/mo: subtasks, reporting, and guest users for growing teams
-Business: From $15/mo: assignable subtasks and priority support for large teams
Other tools like Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, Asana, Aha!, and Microsoft Project can’t come close to the ease of use of Redbooth, which is built specifically for busy teams who don’t have a lot of time to spare.