Redbooth

Redbooth is easy-to-use online task and project management software for busy teams

Work for Redbooth?

Learning about Redbooth?

Redbooth Reviews

Showing 71 Redbooth reviews
Redbooth review by <span>Danial D.</span>
Danial D.

Redbooth has been great for us

What do you like best?

We were drawn to Redbooth because it felt very robust and feature-rich, while still being very easy to use. It had many of the features I was looking for such as task dependencies, a gantt chart, card style workspaces, subtasks, good notifications, and easy uploading. In our research, a lot of others project management tools had these, but they didn't feel as engaging to use as Redbooth.

What do you dislike?

Now that we've added more complexity to our workspaces and have scaled our projects, I'm finding that I rely on the calendar view more often. The calendar feels like this least developed aspect, as it doesn't have great filtering or drag and drop capability when we want to move tasks a few days over. Color coding labels would be nice as well.

Our communication, organization, and productivity have skyrocketed since using Redbooth. We're getting more done and doing it more efficiently.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Redbooth
Redbooth review by <span>Aric  M.</span>
Aric M.

Best Task Management Platform Out There

What do you like best?

Current Task List and Check Lists are the two big things for me. Current task is efficient, clean and easily organized and checklists for the card tasks makes sure everything needed done is done. Oh and templates! Being able to quickly copy from a core template for any task or board is such a time saver.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love it all. I've tried the majority of other services and while they get some things right, Redbooth gets the most things right for how I approach, manage and store information for projects. The only thing I can think of is an extra board or two for the free version since it is limited to only two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your not sure, try all the others and then try redbooth. You won't go back.

I work as an indie contractor and directly through multiple agencies. The agencies that use Redbooth never have an issue with task management or missed updates. Once they allowed the free version to utilize checklists I was able to use it for my independent work.

Now I only use Redbooth, no matter if the project is indie or for an agency. I keep my own set of data and project management lists and never lose a thing.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Redbooth review by <span>Kathi L.</span>
Kathi L.

An exceptional organizational tool

What do you like best?

As a freelance copywriter with multiple clients, keeping track of deadlines can be tough. Redbooth has been invaluable for working with my largest client who is VERY organized and plans out projects weeks in advance. I can easily skip ahead if I have the time or want to do so. One of my favorite features is being able to talk to other people on that specific project right there, plus it's easy to move it on and assign it to the next person who needs to review it or work on it.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky to get the hang of using it at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great organizational tool for coordinating projects and people assigned to a job.

Project organization, coordination, and job flow. It helps keeps things on track better and reminds me when projects are due, overdue or where they are in the approval process.

Redbooth review by <span>Carla A.</span>
Carla A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

A great way to organize and prioritize complex projects

What do you like best?

I especially like the timeline view. It is helping me become more realistic about the amount of time I need to complete certain tasks. The ability to create subtasks and task lists is very helpful. When I get stuck on one aspect of the project, I can easily see other tasks that I can tackle to keep the project moving forward.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to share your workspace with one or two other people when using the free version. I wanted to share my workspace with my dissertation advisor, but had to pay to add her to my workspace. It is different if you a coordinating a team, but for just sharing your progress, there ought to be a limited way to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much easier to use than other project management tools I have tried. I am actually getting things done with Redbooth and had virtually no learning curve. I tried trello, MS Project, and Wrike, and just couldn't seem to get my project entered effectively into any of them.

Again, the ability to see a huge project in terms of smaller steps helps me to stay motivated and continue moving forward.

Redbooth review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Love Redbooth! Fighting to keep using it at my company.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and focus on tasks - coming in each day to see things I have to do.

What do you dislike?

The horizontal nature of some aspects of red booth. When some sections and tasks disappear when marked as complete - sometimes we need to see at a glance that some things have been completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - and make all of your company use it the same way. We have people who don't like some aspects of it so they all require different ways of working. It's frustrating because red booth does everything we need it to do, but my coworkers refuse to put the work in.

Repetitive tasks using templates are simplified, people are easy to update, my company is pretty disorganized and Redbooth helped

Redbooth review by <span>Betsy C.</span>
Betsy C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Well rounded project management system

What do you like best?

It's a user friendly system that new team members can quickly jump in and understand the project.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a way that project start dates show up on your dashboard in an easier to see way. I sometimes have the issue where I forget about a task until the due date, when I had the start time a week earlier knowing that I would need additional time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your whole team is on board - it works great. But without everyone buying in, it won't alleviate the issues you were having.

less emails!! I love that managers can log in and see where you are on a project and not have to send dozens of emails.

Learn more about Redbooth

Redbooth Videos

Redbooth Downloads

Learning about Redbooth?

* We monitor all Redbooth reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.