redkite

A marketing consulting firm offering new tools critical to sustainable growth. We bring your best buyers into sharp focus and help deliver them to your door.

Work for redkite?

Learning about redkite?

redkite Reviews

Ask redkite a Question
Showing 1 redkite review
redkite review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Please Bring Back RedHot News for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The best part of this app was that everything was updated automatically and whatever record you were observing in SFDC, you'd have all the most recent news right there for you to leveraged VS reading SFDC fields that would only reflect what the last person to edit the record had provided.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say I dislike is that currently the app is no longer functional and hasn't been updated to use a different API now that the Google APIs they used are retired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure they'd be absolutely great to leverage for personalized SFDC consulting/outsourcing - we just leveraged the free RedHot News App they had, which was absolutely awesome!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about redkite

What Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about redkite?

* We monitor all redkite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.