Redtail CRM

Redtail CRM is a web-based, full-featured and easy-to-use client management solution designed specifically for financial professionals.

Work for Redtail CRM?

Learning about Redtail CRM?

Redtail CRM Reviews

Showing 62 Redtail CRM reviews
Redtail CRM review by Tia E.
Tia E.

"CRM that you really like"

What do you like best?

The service is simple in its work. You do not need to spend much time to start working. I like that often there are updates. Developers add new features and fix bugs. Good support service. Excellent reports, I can get exactly what I need. It's just as easy I can export a report to any format, that is convenient for me. You can group users and send them messages or attachments.

What do you dislike?

It would also be nice to have built-in support for the Google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for not bad CRM, then this service will be good for you. Redtail CRM has a trial version, so you need to try it.

Our team is working in the management of finance and we needed a program that would allow us to do our work effectively. Redtail CRM helped us manage contacts, deal with data mails, and most importantly do it quickly and without errors. Also, we often use the calendar to plan meetings and manage our time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Redtail CRM
Redtail CRM review by Rueben O.
Rueben O.

"The presentative and friendly software."

What do you like best?

I guess it is the most wonderful way to make lists from our information to build mail join. As for me, this platform is simple to use and it is always easy to train new team members on how to work with it. The system is very clear and organized.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I was thinking that I will have some problems with tracking system but I was wrong. I would like to tell you that we have a wonderful way of working productivity. Now I don't have any doubts to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoy to work with this software and I will recommend it to you. The install is super simple for everyone. You will have all information and the ability to control and track your seminars and development in a single place.

We can receive a big helps to faster access every communication we need. We have an ability to the facilities to generate customer and account reports. Also, we can send a lot of messages and attachments to our clients.

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

Redtail CRM review by Davielle B.
Davielle B.

"Redtail CRM Review"

What do you like best?

The best feature I like is the ability to keep track of calendar events or daily tasks. If keeps me on track with the status of completion and logs items that have been completed. This ability is wonderful when it comes down to having a work review so I can show all of the work I've done.

What do you dislike?

Redtail CRM can be a little less user friendly when you first are getting to know the program, but with the video uploads available on their website helps redeem themselves after a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love the ability to make changes to the Calendar and it update to Outlook. I feel that it should be relatively possibly since you can already sync your Outlook Calendar to Redtail CRM already. My advice to someone who is new to Redtail, it's a must to watch the videos supplied on their website. It will teach you how to navigate through the program and give you quick tips and tricks to make your workflow faster and better. Most importantly, play around with the site on your own so you can get a feel for locating specific items. Determining our your company uses Redtail CRM, it's also essential to get proper training from an employee who is knowledgeable in the program.

I use Redtail CRM to keep track of clients in our firm. It allows to confirm their status within the company with the ability to log conversations and important information about the clients wealth/investments.

Redtail CRM review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"Make leading and archiving easy."

What do you like best?

I was very much surprised at how easy it is to learn and use Redtail. Ideal interface for those who are new to CRM. It is very convenient that the service is available from any place where there is Internet. I really like working with a powerful and excellent customer management solution designed specifically for the financial company. The system has the ability to generate reports and create task lists. This allows my company to pay more attention to our customers.

What do you dislike?

It is possible that this problem only arose with us, but there were difficulties with the transfer of our data from our old CRM to Redtail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company does not have broad financial capabilities, then Redtail is the most inexpensive service from CRM, and its multifunctionality is enough to meet your needs. The service will give you the opportunity to fully manage and save all the steps of the financial process. Easy to install, so you will not have any problems. I definitely recommend this.

Redtail made it possible to make my company more organized. We have the opportunity to control all our documents. This software has a high level of security system. Our information is saved as soon as it enters the system. And none of the users can not accidentally delete something. This software is very easy to use, and it's easy for us to train new team members to use it. Redtail allows you to create reports to monitor and organize our interactions with customers. And it helps us to become better.

Redtail CRM review by Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

"Excellent CRM, requires their customer service motto "data is only as good as the input""

What do you like best?

The workflows and the automation - killer excellent benefits for our financial planning (fee-only) practice! I like the integrations and have only reached the tip of the iceberg with MoneyGuidePro integration. We also like that our emails to clients save and feed directly into each client/contact that we have an email address for on file. This way, for compliance, we have the entire email history record on demand and for new advisor on-boarding, each client has their own history to research and save on training time.

What do you dislike?

Getting the data clean and setup is a bit cumbersome. There is no "bulk edit" function. While I recognize for security purposes, updating the password so often is helpful, it can also be a real drag on our processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your firm using Redtail as your CRM as early as possible. The larger your lists to convert in, the larger the upfront work it will require for "clean data." The compliance factor: getting email addresses into the system as soon as possible for all clients and prospects will help with sharing client email across advisors and for any compliance history available as well.

Managing our entire client list, prospect list (which we then feed both email lists into Constant Contact), and I'd like to integrate with our inbound leads through AdvisorWebsites sometime soon also. We also solve the "where are we at with such-and-such client" problem, now both of our firm's advisors can login and see where we are with each client all the time, anytime. The automation will help us solve the problem of updating addresses and keeping data cleaner.

Redtail CRM review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Good CRM that is constantly improving"

What do you like best?

The ease of learning and navigating the program, the user-friendly look and feel, and the customer support

What do you dislike?

Importing large amounts of data is never accurate and it's sometimes difficult to build a report that gives you the exact information you need. There are too many fields, too many ways to go wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not perfect, but Redtail is constantly tweaking and making improvements based on user feedback, so the improvements are actually helpful!

Excellent file storage and integrations with other programs and sites.The program is very good for dialing in specific niches of clients, but then it can be difficult to keep all the different niche groups, statuses, etc. organized. The calendar is my favorite feature; very easy to keep track of activities or follow ups.

Redtail CRM review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Almost there, but not quite"

What do you like best?

The client profiles. It is basically a one-stop shop for everything you need to know about them: general info (phone #s, emails, addresses), notes, upcoming/previous appointments, being able to link documents and related clients (like spouses and children)

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search other things in the search bar other than the actual names -- I.E. entering in a client ID, or a email, or a telephone number and having someone with the listed info be returned. It is frustrating to have to go into advanced search options to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good to use when you have several clients and prospects. You can tag them as different groups or separate them with reports based on various categories.

We are able to keep track of our client relations in an easy-to-use format. Knowing when client birthdays are happening is especially important for life insurance purposes. We are able to create and book seminars and know who, in general, is attending.

Redtail CRM review by Ying R.
Ying R.

"RedTail CCRM everything that you will need."

What do you like best?

In that software, I have all that I like and need. Firstable I like that it is very easy to use. Secondly perfect way of controlling all my clients. Good program for the financial area.

What do you dislike?

Till now everything is good. I don't have any doubts about how it works. Actually, I like that product. I see that it is good for my work. Makes my teamwork more clear and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software which gives a good financial process with a powerful control of documents. Also, keep me to know all information about my customers. Simple of use.

For my company provides a financial process with a strong version for control documents from any computer. Good step for a safe. Makes our day more organized.

"Nice and Smooth"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup and use. Tech support is responsive. Data is easy to see and glean details from. GUI is self-explanatory in many ways. Feature rich for price point. Improvement for smaller firm over Salesforce. Glad we made the switch.

What do you dislike?

The process for getting customized reports set up is a little convoluted. Their instruction page is not complete on a few items, but there's enough info to get things figured out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial run and play around with it. It could save you a lot of time and hassle over the other alternatives.

We needed something simpler than what's offered by Salesforce. Redtail is not meant for uber sophisticated users. It's geared more towards users who just want something to work out of the box. I imagine a lot of smaller firms would benefit from its simplicity. Where it lacks we fill in with other software. That's not a criticism, just an observation.

Redtail CRM review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Game-changer for small businesses"

What do you like best?

RedTail gives us a easy-to-use interface to track our day-to-day operations. In a high-compliance industry, records are SO important, and RedTail has really improved our tracking systems!

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to open an attachment to view archived emails. The linked emails are AWESOME, but it is a pain to have to download a file to read what was sent in the exchange. We didn't used to have to do that .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test run! Get someone to walk you through the features to see how they can benefit your office. I'd recommend setting up workflows from the beginning so you can utilize them immediately.

RedTail is protecting us from action items falling through the cracks. In a small-office scenario, we don't utilize a lot of software, and manual entry was our norm prior to this CRM subscription. I can't say enough how it has helped us improve efficiency, delegate/separate tasks, and fulfill compliance requirements all at the same time!

Redtail CRM review by Frances N.
Frances N.

"Redtail Review"

What do you like best?

i like how i can aggregate my clients accounts in one place and how I can store client information in one system which gives me easy access to their information

What do you dislike?

i wish the notes were easier to read without having to click on it. i also wish i could keep a ruynning notes tab instead of individual notes i could have one note and add to it

Recommendations to others considering the product

great place to store client information and keep things organized, easy to use, support is great, easy to use mobile app for when you hvae a client meeting

organizing clients, storing files, remembering key dates - reviews, birthdays

Administrator in Financial Services

"Redtail is for Everyone!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of navigating the CRM system. With CRMs that I have used in the past, none were ever of the caliber that Redtail is. It easily groups all of our clients and contacts, as well as account values and workflow tasks that would otherwise create the need for more paperwork. We have been able to use activities successfully to keep track of all of our new client appointments, follow up appointments, conference calls, and various other follow-ups. Having the calendar on Redtail also push to our linked Apple calendars has also been a huge help, as all of our appointments and activities integrate seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that in order to view a recently completed activity on any given contact record, you have to refresh the page to show it within the contact record. It is not something that immediately populates, so that is mildly troublesome, but nothing that is a huge issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend viewing the several tutorial videos that Redtail Support puts out regarding use of the CRM and how to best maximize the software for your particular office and how it compares with what you already have in place to determine if it would be worth making the switch.

We are now implementing the use of workflows in Redtail to help streamline tasks and processes as we gradually add more employees to our team. Previously, it was not a feature that we considered utilizing because there were simply not enough people to justify the use of a workflow when only one person was handling all tasks. We have now been able to break down our processes into 3 or 4 main ones, and have constructed corresponding workflows and tasks to assign to each of our team members. This also helps us from having to utilize the "Notes" aspect as much as we have been since there are now records of completed tasks within the workflows.

Redtail CRM review by Marissa M.
Marissa M.

"Phenomenal Client Service"

What do you like best?

I run my entire day out of Redtail and absolutely love that I can store, sort and customize all my client data. I also have the option to run quick queries, send instant personalized bulk emails and so many other customizable features.

What do you dislike?

It does not have the option to include any beneficiary information that may be integrated to LaserApp. This is a small nuance when integrating client information over to a New Account Form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this CRM system to other users in the Financial sector. With that said, I have never used SalesForce but am thoroughly pleased with the function of the Redtail and the phenomenal Customer support received every time.

This is our client database and company wide calendar system. Everyone has full transparency to one another's schedules.

"We love Redtail!"

What do you like best?

I love the layout and the ease of use of Redtail! We recently have started incorporating workflows and really like how they work. Keeping track of clients is so easy through RT!

What do you dislike?

Running reports on Redtail can be a pain and normally I have to call their support line to achieve what I'm actually looking for. This isn't an issue because the customer service is always top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Redtail is really great to work with. We've swtiched broker dealers and it's been an almost flawless process changing over without losing any of our contacts.

Being able to keep clients, contacts, prospects, etc. all in one place has really helped us. Everything being in one place has really helped streamline our practice. We also use Redtail to store documents under contacts. It's such an easy process. The notes section on each contact helps with documenting any contact with the client and provides us with an easy way to look back at previous conversations that we've had.

Redtail CRM review by Krysta W.
Krysta W.

"Used as our Procedure Manual"

What do you like best?

Easy to find client information. Once workflows are set up, they are easy to follow! Also, just released the chat option (Speak) with team & clients within Redtail!

What do you dislike?

The search bar doesn't have a dropbox of options of clients/businesses as you are typing. That would be a gret feature to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The workflow system is great and the new Speak chat system is fantastic.

Workflows are used as our procedure manual per compliance. Syncing our client's accounts from Albridge is a great feature for wuick references.

"Redtail CRM"

What do you like best?

Very simple and easy to use CRM. Easy to dig in without a lot of training. Tons of online demos and extensive reporting capabilities. Love the email syncing so I don't have to manually enter emails. Lots of forums for assistance plus great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Website is great, but the phone/tablet app is quirky. Many of the options available online are not available in the app. Sometimes travelling between timezones causes problems and the app can get stuck in the incorrect timezone causing scheduling problems! App must be reinstalled to correct.

Workflows are a little tricky and not the most user friendly-great for tracking but very cumbersome.

Easy to track prospects and clients so tasks don't fall through the cracks.

Redtail CRM review by User

"Great program for call tracking"

What do you like best?

Allows us to track every client conversation with detailed notes. Contact information is clear and concise and allows us to stay compliant with regulations. Keeps track of each interaction and also can hold all contact information for each client which can be integrated with our clearinghouse platform. The reminder function is critical for us in this business to keep us on top of things.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see notes all in one place instead of only showing the most recent when logging in. The dashboard can be a little more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely say sign up for a free trial first like we did. This way you can evaulate it for 30 days and see if it fits your needs. For us, it has been very helpful.

We must stay compliant regarding documenting client interaction. This allows us to do so and also allows us to assign tasks to office staff. Streamlines daily work duties and we can track the stage where each item is and who it is assigned to. Can also keep track of new leads and set reminders to follow up with these new potential clients. The platform has allowed us to be more productive as far as assigning tasks to employees. There is no question now about "who did it and when" and this is important in a small office like ours.

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"The perfect CRM for the busy Financial Advisor"

What do you like best?

One of the best attributes of the software are the integrations with other software programs. As an advisor, having everything in one place reduces the swapping back and forth time.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is a bit wonky. While you do have access to information in a pinch, scheduling an appointment could be made easier. I would also like to see an appointment reminder scheduler become integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Redtail is definitely a one-stop shop for Financial Advisors. The integrations are fantastic, and it seems they are working on more each day. We currently use Money Guide Pro as our planning software, and with the integration, the Redtail has with our custodian, and with MGP, everything syncs together, and existing data can be carried forward, resulting in much less data entry, and few potential errors.

I absolutely love the email templates that can be used. I can send out my various requests/reminders in a matter of minutes, whereas before I spent about an hour (sometimes more).

Redtail CRM review by Christian W.
Christian W.

"Daily use for 2 years"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of it. It is very easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

They changed the home page away from the daily notes. It sometimes has issues and we can not link clients to notes and activities. The price is a bit high for the lower quality that it is.

We were hoping to keep all employees in the office up to date on client appointments and tasks along with birthdays and anniversaries.

"The Best System to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how organized this website keeps our company. You are able to create to-do lists, keep all documents safe and secure, make tasks for other workers, create flows. It is very easy to use and helps our company stay efficient.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the household feature. Even though you create a household, it doesn't mean much other than they are linked so you can jump between each contact.

We are running way more efficiently. We can create a workflow which allows everyone to follow the trail of paperwork or contacting clients.

Redtail CRM review by Gene S.
Gene S.

"Excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

Redtail is simple to use, yet robust, and is a good value.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface will do odd things like jump around or hide information on the screen, but their developers are continuously improving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well for a small to medium size office. The most important thing is to make sure everyone uses it and everything gets entered in it. Get rid of the paper calendars. We are not able to use it to its full extent because our broker dealer compliance restricts some functionality.

We manage all aspects of our client relationships with it and it helps us ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.

Redtail CRM review by Jessica Peck D.
Jessica Peck D.

"Makes offices in multiple cities work more efficiently"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that any of us can access the most current information and notes on our clients any time, any where.

What do you dislike?

I wish their mobile app was stronger. It has improved from where it was, in their defense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The learning curve is not as bad as you might think, and totally worth it!

Redtail keeps our client data very current, and keeps us all in the loop

"We love Redtail"

What do you like best?

works with our Jive phone system, can click and dial direct from redtail, has a phone appt when you are out of the office, BEST way to keep your client information organized and details you could never capture before. Love how it reminds you about client birthdays and anniversary's etc.

What do you dislike?

The angry unicorn when you get an error, the Iphone app is cumbersome, although it has come along way. I would like to be able to do a better sort feature for the UDF's

Tracking RMD's, client birthdays, reg. client calls, organizing client events with seminars so we are more organized and efficient

Administrator in Financial Services

"The best CRM for small offices! "

What do you like best?

The customer service is outstanding, it's extremely user friendly, and you can literally synchronize practically any program you use. Every minor issue we had they solved the same day. We also went to their training, Redtail University, and they spent sos much one on one time with us. Workflows and automations are life savers, and we now have so much accountability and organization that we were completely lacking before. It seems like every day we find a new awesome feature.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be a lot of bugs, but they do really fix them quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check your other programs and see if they synch- they probably do!

Organization is amazing, and keeping track of our AUM and clientele. It's also super easy to update client information and send out blast emails, birthday emails, etc.

Redtail CRM review by User

"Easy to use for a financial advisor/stock broker"

What do you like best?

Unlike my previous CRM, which was an internal product for my previous large firm, Redtail is EASY to use! I can easily put client files, forms, etc into each client contact and they are easily retrievable.

What do you dislike?

I wish it connected to my trading platform of NetX 360, so that I didn't have to retype info after the client does activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a financial advisor and subject to onerous compliance related recordkeeping. RedTail CRM will fit the bill.

I am able to slowly wean myself off of paper files using a reliable CRM.

Redtail CRM review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Using redtail for client and operations management"

What do you like best?

its simplicity. Redtail has such a friendly user interfaces and makes working with it very easy

What do you dislike?

certain tasks or activities require pages to be refreshed which can be frustrating and time consuming

we use this to help manage operational tasks but creating workflows for different departments to ensure every step of the way gets completed

Redtail CRM review by Devin K.
Devin K.

"Redtail CRM"

What do you like best?

Redtail Tailwag CRM is a CRM designed by and for financial advisors. Does not require much customization in order to fit your practice.

What do you dislike?

Redtail Tailwag CRM is a very well suited CRM for financial advisors. However, we have noticed that it seems to be better suited for smaller firms or firms with only one office. It has been difficult to properly partition the CRM to function for a firm with multiple advisors in multiple locations that do not share clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see Redtail become better suited for larger scale firms to address the privacy and compliance issues we have run in to.

CRM system for a financial advisor RIA firm.

Redtail CRM review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Redtail CRM"

What do you like best?

We researched pretty much EVERY CRM out there before we landed on this one. We are a financial management firm, and so we needed something that would allow us to track things for compliance, be efficient and intuitive for tasks and workflows, help us with organizing seminars, mailings, etc. Redtail satisfies all of it for us, and integrates with all of our favorite platforms we use. It's easy to use, and the best part is that Redtail is constantly updating and adding features. They really do listen to the feedback of their users!

What do you dislike?

The only thing we wish it had, is a client portal. Many CRM's out there have some sort of client-facing side that is white-paged so you can add your own logo, let them aggregate accounts, log in to view documents, etc. That's the only piece of the puzzle that we still need a solution to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really did a lot of research into this platform. Try it out, you will not be disappointed! There's a wealth of training materials, great support, intuitive interface, pretty to look at (hey that's important!), and robust compliance and tracking.

It's clean, it's organized. Our past CRM was not nearly robust enough for tasks and delegation. Now, we can keep track of what phase a project is in easily, and assign multiple people and hand off tasks. This means we don't lost track of tasks, and we always have our finger on the pulse of what needs done.

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Good system, could be better"

What do you like best?

Redtail is easy to use, very basic. It has an app that I can uses on my phone and iPad.

What do you dislike?

Slow to update. Very minimal contact management capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look closely. From what I see if you only need a minimum of CRM, this could work for you. I wish I had the opportunity to use Salesforce for comparison.

I use Redtail for contact management because my company chose it. I use it for scheduling and some contact information.

"Redtail: Yea or Nay?"

What do you like best?

Redtail CRM has a clean look that previous CRM's I utilized lacked. You can pull all sorts of data from your contacts and sort them in hundreds of ways.

What do you dislike?

There is no place to see all your to-do's (activities & workflows tasks) in one place. The home page only shows activities due on today's date and you have to pull a report and filter it to see all active workflow task assigned to each user.

All of our SOP's are being built into workflows, whether active or for reference only. Being able to access these from any internet connection is very useful, especially for remote work.

Redtail CRM review by erik r.
erik r.

"way better CRMS out there for even free"

What do you like best?

the best feature is setting tasks which is sad to say

What do you dislike?

appearance is dated and is not user friendly/ not enough options

Recommendations to others considering the product

find a better crm that allows customization and utilizes more syncing options

market info is useful

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Easy for managing client relationships, creating followup tasks, etc."

What do you like best?

It's quite easy to create follow-up tasks after we've met with clients, and to track the status of each task I've been assigned.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can easily edit things by the household, it has to be done by each individual client.

We use Redtail CRM as a calendar to schedule & prepare for client meetings, to store client information, and to create & track follow-up tasks after meeting with or speaking with a client.

"Redtail Review"

What do you like best?

Keeps track of clients very user friendly

What do you dislike?

The calendar does not sync with Outlook

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeps track of the clients, and organized with reports and log in clients wealth and information. The calendar can track when the client has been to visit and follow up tasks attached to each individual client.

Running reports, keeping track of clients and information

Redtail CRM review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Redtail Review"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive. Easy to navigate and use. Workflows!

What do you dislike?

Tasks are easy to accidentally not save and even when you are working on a task you need to remember to change the category for each note you input instead of it defaulting to whatever the task category is..minor but annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorials,.

Organizing Clients, scheduling meetings, managing to-do list.

Redtail CRM review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Redtail"

What do you like best?

Redtail is an amazing CRM for financial planners. It allows us to keep great records and notes on clients. It also has a nice workflow system to make sure things are processed correctly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at present that dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check these guys out.

Financial planning and retirement solutions

"Powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

Redtail is great at keeping all of our contacts in one central location while keeping real-time account information and details.

What do you dislike?

Would like the workflow feature to be more extensive and flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new CRM.

Redtail helps in providing an efficient location to store all of our data in one place.

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Redtail is a very friendly tool to use"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the dashboard. It is very user friendly and easy to gather customer data.

What do you dislike?

This was not the best software to use for our very large business, but it would be great for a smaller office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software was ultimately too small for the scale of which we wanted to operate on. However I will keep it in mind for my personal business use cases, as it would work great for a smaller business.

Accumulating all data into one place, creating a CRM rather than separate pools of data

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Redtail is a great way to keep track of client contacts"

What do you like best?

Redtail is cloud-based, so we don't need to worry about updating our software application.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to integrate my Google for Business (G Suite) calendar and G Suite-hosted email with our Redtail customer database.

Redtail is used to keep track of all client data and track client open tasks.

"Redtail is great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of updating, and the wrokflows are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

User defined fields need to be slimmed down, mapping from Goldmine was poorly done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when converting from a different CRm. This was the only disappointment so far.

Storing data all in one place, including uploading pertinent documents.

Redtail CRM review by dayna w.
dayna w.

"Redtail"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. User friendly for all staff.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike, the program works great.

Using as a client database. Very easy for all staff to use and access. Also makes address labels and other office needed things.

Redtail CRM review by Nathan R.
Nathan R.

"Redtail"

What do you like best?

Ease in getting some basic info in and updating it.

What do you dislike?

I really wish the reminder system was more proactive and would generate emails vs having to live in redtail to try to find the info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the fanciest toy available but also has good value for it.

Becoming our hub for all client contact information.

Redtail CRM review by User

"Effective and quick way to schedule tasks, projects and appointments. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a deadline for a project and additionally create deadlines for individual steps within that project. I am able to put notes in each step too. Also, it has a cloud storage feature and connects with financial planning domains that I use regularly.

What do you dislike?

The server can be sluggish at times,switching from screen to screen .

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will help you streamline your scheduling needs and project planning, and it will help transition to a paperless workplace.

We would keep track of flow of information during tax season, previously on a whiteboard. This program has replaced the whiteboard entirely.

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Switched to this, very satisfied"

What do you like best?

Switched to this from a different CRM and am very impressed. Easy, simple to use, forward features that professionals and newbies are able to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Having to manually enter some of the information from old CRM. Cost is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive and definitely has some organization skills to spruce up on, but overall, it is a good tool for client interactions and documentation purposes.

More user-friendly than other CRM software that we've used. More capable with comments and notes.

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Clean CRM with Speak Chat Feature"

What do you like best?

The Speak feature is my favorite part of Redtail. Clients can send texts right into Redtail's CRM. It's awesome.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have text forwarding from your cell phone to the CRM or vice versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CRMs can get complicated. The nice thing about Redtail is how clean and user friendly the interface is. The Speak feature is also really useful and a differentiator of other CRMs.

Managing client relationships is much more casual with the ability to respond to texts.

Redtail CRM review by User

"Excellent CRM for Financial Advisors"

What do you like best?

Redtail does a great job of maintaining a database of our contacts and clients. It's search feature is very powerful.

What do you dislike?

I wish the workflows offered more features.

Redtail keeps a log of all emails sent to/received from clients.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Even I can manage to maneuver around "

What do you like best?

I use the daily tasks lists frequently, as it links with my office email and prompts me to keep on task with what is priority and so on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I've become accustomed to how I use the program with my daily work.

I'm a Marketing Coordinator, and I'm constantly searching for client data, creating reports on advanced contact searches, and seminar planning on this program. I've realized the detailed options, and clear directions on Redtail CRM are useful. Also, it rarely, if not doesn't crash upon high usage.

"Redtail CRM"

What do you like best?

Appointment scheduling

Calendar functions

What do you dislike?

Exports to different cloud storage such as icloud or google contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best CRM software programs in the industry with multiple integrations.

Exports to cloud storage

Ease of scheduling appointments

Administrator in Financial Services

"Redtail is great for client organization and service"

What do you like best?

I love that I can have all my client data and notes all in one place. When the client calls I can look them up and remember everything that I have done with them in the past.

What do you dislike?

They keep changing features which sometimes takes away or changes something I love or use everyday.

Client service and compliance. I am able to easily document all client interactions and information in one place and I can easily print it down for their files.

"Very comprehensive CRM"

What do you like best?

This is probably one of the best CRM's for financial professionals. It comes with a ton of features, is cheaper than other CRM's that are comparable, and is customizable.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike much about it. It does a ton of stuff.

Finding a good CRM is difficult, finding a CRM aimed towards financial services is even more difficult. Redtail is really geared towards advisors, and isn't too difficult to use.

Redtail CRM review by Hillary C.
Hillary C.

"Solid program"

What do you like best?

It has more than you know built within and you can do a lot more than what you see on the surface if you have the time dig.

What do you dislike?

It was a semi big change to update the system and it took longer to learn than we would have liked.

Client management information

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Redtail is effective in compiling client's personal and financial."

What do you like best?

I like that you can receive downloads automatically from various investment companies and are also able to enter other accounts manually.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the accounts that are downloaded only show account values for one day and not previous values.

We compile reports to help analyze client's financial situations and also use workflows to keep track of important tasks, ongoing and completed.

"Simple and convenient "

What do you like best?

It's easy to pull up client info fast and have access to all their info. Also links with financial accounts and other sources so everything is in one place

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be slow, but usually works great

Organization and having everything in one place

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Great software for financial advisors"

What do you like best?

Tailored to financial advisors. Relatively easy to navigate interface.

What do you dislike?

Would like a robust mobile app that is full-featured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself adequate time if you are converting your database from another product.

Email archiving for compliance, moving to paperless office, ability to share information across advisors and offices.

"Worse than Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and integrates well with other cloud tools that I use

What do you dislike?

The functionality is not as broad as salesforce. I would rather use that product if I had to choose between the two

We did not have time to train our workers and this made the transition very easy. We are now able to run reports on our business very efficiently

Redtail CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Good concept, poor execution "

What do you like best?

The idea of this app is a crucial to a successful lifestyle has the potential to be great but needs more development

What do you dislike?

The interface is lacking appeal, it logs out the user which is inconvenient on iPhones it said to work better but on Androids this is not the case.

On an organizational level this app is very useful

"Great for on the go "

What do you like best?

Sorting for easy retrieval, bulk edits and niche-based marketing campaigns.

With a wide array of client and account reports at your fingertips, you’ can quickly get the information you need

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that I do not like about redtail CRM

Your data is backed up to a secure, offsite location every night, and always available wherever you are

"New CRM"

What do you like best?

The program is extremely user friendly and super quick to get up and functioning.

What do you dislike?

There are system limitations. There are times I would do something one way and the program doesn't allow it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Capturing all our client data in one spot. How much easier it is to use than previous CRMs

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface of redtail. It is very easy to navigate and is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike transferring old CRM data into redtail. It is not also accurate and needs to be reviewed.

It help me keep my client list organized.

"It's OK"

What do you like best?

Overall the system was easy to navigate and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The technology was a little behind for a long time. It also had a lot of technical issues.

Redtail was a good place to house client data.

Redtail CRM review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"A Powerfully Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

The ease of use but the powerful capabilities make this CRM an excellent resource for us.

What do you dislike?

Some of the searching is a bit primitive but updates along the way make me think this is changing.

Our marketing data has improved with better tracking of referrals

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

This program integrates well with many other platforms. It provide powerful tool to manage client contacts and workflows.

What do you dislike?

Some functions aren't nearly as easily accessible as they should be (such as delete function).

Client Management

"Redtail Review"

What do you like best?

Strong organizational tool, provides easy to use management of professional contacts.

What do you dislike?

To get into the more complex functions, it can be time consuming to complete all of the information necessary to really master some basic functions.

It has helped us maintain organized work-flow.

Learning about Redtail CRM?

* We monitor all Redtail CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.