RedVector LMS

Work for RedVector LMS?

Learning about RedVector LMS?

RedVector LMS Reviews

Showing 2 RedVector LMS reviews
RedVector LMS review by Natalie P.
Natalie P.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

This system was very easy to set up and implement for our employees. I like the variety and number of courses available to our staff for a low monthly cost. I like that I can add external training information to this site for employee training records

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to run one report that covers both red vector trainings and the external trainings, instead of having to run 2 different reports and merge them. I also would like to have the ability to edit training records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ensure the report capabilities meet your needs

Offering a variety of trainings to our staff and ensuring they have tools to enhance their professional development

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RedVector LMS
RedVector LMS review by User

"Redvector review"

What do you like best?

The trainings are easier and are dispatched to you monthly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the completion arrow isn’t visible at the end of the training.

Trainings are easier.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of RedVector LMS for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about RedVector LMS?

* We monitor all RedVector LMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.