Reference Manager

3.5

Reference Manager is the powerful bibliographic solution for workgroups, networks and collaborative projects. Search online databases, organize references easily, and watch your bibliography appear as you write.

Work for Reference Manager?

Learning about Reference Manager?

Reference Manager Reviews

Showing 6 Reference Manager reviews
Reference Manager review by Sheel P.
Sheel P.

"Great for doing systematic reviews"

What do you like best?

Excellent UI and ability to search for references directly instead of having to find the titles through an index like pubmed. Allows you to quickly find references and organize your bibliography. Collaboration is also easy with the share features.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally crashes on my computer but that may be specific to my machine.

Allows multiple users working on the same academic paper to add citations to a communal bibliography in an efficient and organized manner

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reference Manager
Reference Manager review by User in Higher Education

"An alternative among good RM"

What do you like best?

Reference Manager (now Endnote) offers 30 days free trial includes desktop and web access. I can also run it on either Mac or Windows.

What do you dislike?

Reference Manager has different pricing packages for different country zones which may be a good idea. However, in general, I would prefer the different packages of different academic status such as students, academic institutions...

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as we need to integrate with Microsoft Word to cite and write the research paper, I would highly suggest using the tool for the future convenience.

I used it because I simply wanted to write my research paper, also to consider which tools are best.

What Reference Management solution do you use?

Reference Manager review by User in Higher Education

"Reference Manager allows me find a multitude of data on other peoples perspectives."

What do you like best?

I like best is that Reference Manager allows me to learn about what others opinions are on certain industries.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how others can edit information who may or may not be qualified to make suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that the quality of speed would increase my ability to use Reference Manager easily.

Problems that I am solving with Reference Manager are that I can find data quickly. Benefits include finding synonyms fast.

Reference Manager review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Easy way to organize citations"

What do you like best?

The program makes writing citations easy.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to edit a document or citations once the program has run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use but hard to edit

We use it for citations and endnotes in our materials.

"Fine."

What do you like best?

This resource is a resource "Google" database.

What do you dislike?

No better than other resources I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to evaluate whether or not it will help you.

Access to the best information.

Reference Manager review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to use and maintain"

What do you like best?

Easy access to pubmed articles, cite while you write

What do you dislike?

Costly with no free version for students, no mobile app

References for articles

Learning about Reference Manager?

* We monitor all Reference Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.