ReferralMaker

Generate a predictable stream of high-quality leads and boost your profitability with Referral Maker CRM.

Work for ReferralMaker?

Learning about ReferralMaker?

ReferralMaker Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 23 ReferralMaker reviews
ReferralMaker review by <span>James R.</span>
James R.

It has everything!

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to add to your database. I like how comprehensive you can make each client's profile. I like how it matches potential buyers to your listings. I like how it auto populates the best people to call and makes sure that no body gets missed. I like how it tracks everything for you.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would autopopulate based on MRIS numbers and public records. I wish that you could easily print right from the system without exporting every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend it. You don't need to be in the coaching program to use this great resource! Its top of the line as far as tracking and lead management goes.

Keeping track of my business with lead and lag indicators. Helps with setting goals and seeing them accomplished. Keeps all of my data right in front of me and allows me to set up follow up appointments. In the end, I've received a number of referrals and have kept in touch with people who eventually became clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReferralMaker
ReferralMaker review by <span>Praful T.</span>
Praful T.

A Complete CRM for Real Estate Professionals

What do you like best?

It 'prompts' you everything you need to do to be successful in your business! The simplest CRM and in a real sense, 'relationship management' system.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was connected to my MLS - and I could send listings to my clients. However, there are many tools for that - and is useful only 'during' the transaction. ReferralMaker CRM - is a list of 'long term' relationship.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing that I want to see is - sending 'video emails'. (I know there are many other tools available for this. However, if it is included as a part of this, this becomes a complete system.)

Recently, I was doing my 'pop-bys'. My clients are all over Eastern Massachusetts - so it's a lot of driving for me. At one of the stops, I used the feature 'NEAR ME' to find out if I am missing any client a pop-by! Well, I was! I stopped by at this client's place and I have potential client for 2018!

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

ReferralMaker review by <span>Randall K.</span>
Randall K.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

This CRM is very visual to keep track of my activity and keeps me accountable of my progress.

What do you like best?

I love that this CRM is very powerful, but very simple to use. If you like accountability, especially with your Coach, this system is a winner. If you don't like accountability, use it anyway and challenge yourself!

What do you dislike?

That's not easy to answer, so I dislike having to dislike anything on this CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The obvious action if you do not have a CRM, is to try the Buffini ReferralMaker. (There is a 30-day free trial and it is so easy to upload exisitng Contacts from other systems).

Just starting to use the basic winning the day and week. Like I said, I like the visual part of this system and the 'Dashboard' shows my progress. As long as I keep up with my Daily activities, I know I will win the week. So, my business challenge is that simple, do the daily activities and it should build consistency. I'm just starting to be consistent. Ask me in three months how I am doing?

ReferralMaker review by <span>Tina T.</span>
Tina T.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Intuitive product with a great companion phone app

What do you like best?

This CRM is customized to my industry. There are several available to me, but ReferralMaker is the best-priced and has the features I need to run a referral-based business.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a feature that allows me to enter contacts that I don't want to market to, but want to keep their addresses handy. Contacts must be "graded" as to lead quality. It would be nice to have a separate "grade" for people like my family members who I want to keep mailing info for, but don't want to send marketing info to, without dumping them in the lowest lead quality grade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is first rate.

ReferralMaker tells me exactly who I need to contact and when. The mobile app tells me when I'm in the general vicinity of my clients so I can stop by their home or business.

ReferralMaker review by <span>Michael Paul B.</span>
Michael Paul B.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

ReferralMaker is a must have...short time on set up ~ easy to use & update ~ outlines daily WIN's!

What do you like best?

easy to set up, ease of use, schedule your COMPLETE daily outline of What's Important Now...very SOLID platform! It take the guess work out of running your real estate business.

What do you dislike?

would like to see a texting feature added ASAP, Would it be possible to include an automated client name in subject field for all emails sent out of the referral maker? Example from our current eReport:

Subject: Michael - Curious: How to Stage Your Home to Sell

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 90 days and if you don't like it...you didn't work it!

There is NO guess work left...the system outlines just about everything needed to hit your daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals. Helps with accurate projection & fine tuning future business. Continually hammering the fundamentals and connecting deeper with the clients and so much more.

ReferralMaker review by <span>J. Paul M.</span>
J. Paul M.

Broad use and user friendly

What do you like best?

Referral maker is a great CRM in itself, with the ability to keep track of clients, details, conversations, etc. But it's use is much broader than that. You can track real estate business goals, transactions, etc. If you're following Brian Buffini's principles, it's much easier to stick with this CRM.

What do you dislike?

Cost is okay, but seems a little steep compared to other CRMs. It's a pretty closed system...not much ability to integrate with other resources and tools.

When in doubt, this system lets you know that you need to get back in touch with your clients, and it's specific on which ones. It helps you realize when you really need to reach back out to someone.

Learning about ReferralMaker?

* We monitor all ReferralMaker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.