ReferralMaker

4.8

Generate a predictable stream of high-quality leads and boost your profitability with Referral Maker CRM.

Work for ReferralMaker?

Learning about ReferralMaker?

ReferralMaker Reviews

Showing 28 ReferralMaker reviews
ReferralMaker review by James R.
James R.

"It has everything!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to add to your database. I like how comprehensive you can make each client's profile. I like how it matches potential buyers to your listings. I like how it auto populates the best people to call and makes sure that no body gets missed. I like how it tracks everything for you.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would autopopulate based on MRIS numbers and public records. I wish that you could easily print right from the system without exporting every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend it. You don't need to be in the coaching program to use this great resource! Its top of the line as far as tracking and lead management goes.

Keeping track of my business with lead and lag indicators. Helps with setting goals and seeing them accomplished. Keeps all of my data right in front of me and allows me to set up follow up appointments. In the end, I've received a number of referrals and have kept in touch with people who eventually became clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ReferralMaker
ReferralMaker review by Tuesday Johnston  F.
Tuesday Johnston F.

"Possibly one of the BEST CRM's I have used"

What do you like best?

Buffini and Company have gotten this right. I have used several CRM's and they all have major faults. this one is very user-friendly. It practically plug in, play, and go. They have great online staff support. They are not pushy to get you to BUY other products. they have great content and whenever there was an issue there was someone on the other line ready to help

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricey for a new salesperson to afford. While the content makes up for it some that are just starting out can not afford this. Also, There should be a better spot for analytics. I want to know more about who I am dealing with. If it was able to tie in y our website and google search engine to tell you if you are being looked up and by what demographic that would kill the game

keeping all of my contacts in one spot, being able to plan ahead my marketing. keeping my clients categorized is amazing and helpful. It allows me to know who is a cold lead and who is not. I like to work cold leads so this helps me to focus on just that.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

ReferralMaker review by Praful T.
Praful T.

"A Complete CRM for Real Estate Professionals"

What do you like best?

It 'prompts' you everything you need to do to be successful in your business! The simplest CRM and in a real sense, 'relationship management' system.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was connected to my MLS - and I could send listings to my clients. However, there are many tools for that - and is useful only 'during' the transaction. ReferralMaker CRM - is a list of 'long term' relationship.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing that I want to see is - sending 'video emails'. (I know there are many other tools available for this. However, if it is included as a part of this, this becomes a complete system.)

Recently, I was doing my 'pop-bys'. My clients are all over Eastern Massachusetts - so it's a lot of driving for me. At one of the stops, I used the feature 'NEAR ME' to find out if I am missing any client a pop-by! Well, I was! I stopped by at this client's place and I have potential client for 2018!

ReferralMaker review by Randall K.
Randall K.

"This CRM is very visual to keep track of my activity and keeps me accountable of my progress."

What do you like best?

I love that this CRM is very powerful, but very simple to use. If you like accountability, especially with your Coach, this system is a winner. If you don't like accountability, use it anyway and challenge yourself!

What do you dislike?

That's not easy to answer, so I dislike having to dislike anything on this CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The obvious action if you do not have a CRM, is to try the Buffini ReferralMaker. (There is a 30-day free trial and it is so easy to upload exisitng Contacts from other systems).

Just starting to use the basic winning the day and week. Like I said, I like the visual part of this system and the 'Dashboard' shows my progress. As long as I keep up with my Daily activities, I know I will win the week. So, my business challenge is that simple, do the daily activities and it should build consistency. I'm just starting to be consistent. Ask me in three months how I am doing?

ReferralMaker review by Tina T.
Tina T.

"Intuitive product with a great companion phone app"

What do you like best?

This CRM is customized to my industry. There are several available to me, but ReferralMaker is the best-priced and has the features I need to run a referral-based business.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a feature that allows me to enter contacts that I don't want to market to, but want to keep their addresses handy. Contacts must be "graded" as to lead quality. It would be nice to have a separate "grade" for people like my family members who I want to keep mailing info for, but don't want to send marketing info to, without dumping them in the lowest lead quality grade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is first rate.

ReferralMaker tells me exactly who I need to contact and when. The mobile app tells me when I'm in the general vicinity of my clients so I can stop by their home or business.

ReferralMaker review by Michael Paul B.
Michael Paul B.

"ReferralMaker is a must have...short time on set up ~ easy to use & update ~ outlines daily WIN's!"

What do you like best?

easy to set up, ease of use, schedule your COMPLETE daily outline of What's Important Now...very SOLID platform! It take the guess work out of running your real estate business.

What do you dislike?

would like to see a texting feature added ASAP, Would it be possible to include an automated client name in subject field for all emails sent out of the referral maker? Example from our current eReport:

Subject: Michael - Curious: How to Stage Your Home to Sell

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 90 days and if you don't like it...you didn't work it!

There is NO guess work left...the system outlines just about everything needed to hit your daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals. Helps with accurate projection & fine tuning future business. Continually hammering the fundamentals and connecting deeper with the clients and so much more.

ReferralMaker review by J. Paul M.
J. Paul M.

"Broad use and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Referral maker is a great CRM in itself, with the ability to keep track of clients, details, conversations, etc. But it's use is much broader than that. You can track real estate business goals, transactions, etc. If you're following Brian Buffini's principles, it's much easier to stick with this CRM.

What do you dislike?

Cost is okay, but seems a little steep compared to other CRMs. It's a pretty closed system...not much ability to integrate with other resources and tools.

When in doubt, this system lets you know that you need to get back in touch with your clients, and it's specific on which ones. It helps you realize when you really need to reach back out to someone.

ReferralMaker review by Russ A.
Russ A.

"Best CRM in real estate!"

What do you like best?

Best in the business! User friendly and an excellent way to "work" a database! Set goals, manage transactions, keep tabs on clients in a very deep & relational way! Great "win the day" and "win the week" formulas! View your pipeline and potential business in an easy to use web-based CRM! I use it and highly recommend for any business owner!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a team version so that team members could have limited access to database, goals, transactions, and finances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're working by referral, you should seriously consider this CRM!

My database is just a click away-phone app, tablet or computer!

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Referral Maker is so easy to use. It shows what interactions I’ve had with clients and suggests interactions if I haven’t touched base with them in a while.

What do you dislike?

I love all of it. There are some great features that I didn’t know about until I worked with a coach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won’t regret using it.

The old CRM that I had was too confusing. This is very easy and straight to the point. I have been keeping in touch with my clients on a more consistent basis which willlead to more business.

"Buffini is Incredible"

What do you like best?

The ease of use on this website is outstanding. The website is so organized and easy to learn. They have so many tools to help with my daily activities. They always have very interesting items of value to send our clients. It schedules different forms of communication to our clients. It even tracks all our prospective clients and past sells along with commissions earned.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not all of the birthday activities generate. I find I have to double check these to not miss one.

This maintains my boss's center of influence as well as current and past sales. It is a big way I keep organized day to day.

ReferralMaker review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Success made simple"

What do you like best?

I've used many CRMs and like many people I would be drawn to all a product could do and in that was the issue...too much. Referral Maker makes it easy...who to call, write and pop by to see each and every day based on my goals and my profile.

What do you dislike?

Some outside vendors aren't integrated into this...YET. The company does a wonderful job of taking input, evaluating whether it is consistent with the working by referral goal, and if so does a top quality job before releasing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slam dunk decision

RM solves the single most important question each and every day...what do I do today?

ReferralMaker review by Kristina N.
Kristina N.

"A must or Past Client follow up management"

What do you like best?

If you are a Buffini believer, this is a must have! It is a great database manager, and it follows the methods that Buffini preaches. It also has all of the other features of Buffini and Co built in so it is easy to send out IOV straight to your people.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that I do use and kind of get in the way. Because there are so many things I could add to each contact, I waste time sifting through the ones I do not want to fill out.

Keeping in touch with all leads and past clients thereby increasing my chance of these clients referring business my way.

ReferralMaker review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Best Client follow up CRM"

What do you like best?

Business management of day to day task to needed to achieve goals and quick transaction and income flow charting. Enhances the ability to work by referral.

What do you dislike?

It is not set up to handle a team of agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to build a referral based business you should try this software.

Tracking and monitoring to improve performance.

ReferralMaker review by Shawn D.
Shawn D.

"Very easy to use but does what I need it to do"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, keeps my goals in front on me all the time. Tells me what needs to be done to achieve my goals.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a drip campaign you could use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I know you will like it.

Shows my goals so I always know what I am working towards

ReferralMaker review by Charles R.
Charles R.

"CRM"

What do you like best?

That it keep track of your goals and your business gold

What do you dislike?

that your online leads are not treated like your relationship leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would truely recommend this to every real estate agent. I already have recommended it to everyone in my office

Goals That if you see what you are working for its alot easier

User in Real Estate

"Brian Buffini Referral Maker "

What do you like best?

Keeps me on track and timely. Super easy to navigate. I love the mobile app very much as well. So nice to know where I stand as to referrals and follow up in one easy glance. Highly recommend Referral Maker!

What do you dislike?

Keeps me just a little bit uncomfortable which is a good thing really!

Follow up and tracking. One of the greatest benefits is the tracking. So much more systematized and easy to follow.

ReferralMaker review by Megan G.
Megan G.

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that is is easy to use, but complex enough to do what you need.

What do you dislike?

Campaigns are a little challenging to use, but all in all I am happy with them.

Overall business growth.

ReferralMaker review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Great CRM! Not for the Beginner"

What do you like best?

It really does a great job of organizing my database

What do you dislike?

It isn't exactly user friendly. The learning curve is long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to use this product. It's definitely worth your time and effort.

It organizes my client database very well.

ReferralMaker review by Pennie A.
Pennie A.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

This product not only allows me to organize my contacts by category, but it allows me to automatically know who needs to be called, sent notes, have a meeting with and much more!

What do you dislike?

Any issues I have had are resolved through support or upgrades to the program.

I keep in contact with all my clients and can set my own goals

User in Real Estate

"Great product user friendly "

What do you like best?

Great product easy to use. Ability to store all contact info in one easy to use spot

What do you dislike?

Should be able to link to an email to get reminders

Manages my monthly marketing and allows me to easily keep in touch with clients

ReferralMaker review by Dale S.
Dale S.

"Wonderful tool!"

What do you like best?

The business tracking (income and expenses) and deals completed, pending and active.

What do you dislike?

The "marketing e-mail and letter" editor is cumbersome, but it gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to use it on a daily basis ... don't try to "catch up" on the tasks and the tracking.

Increasing our business.

ReferralMaker review by User

"Referral Maker Review "

What do you like best?

Referral Maker is great when you are trying to keep track of who you have spoken with and reminders to contact them again.

What do you dislike?

The importing process sometimes messes up, and whenever you edit anything there is a save button you have to scroll down to click.

I am able to get through my prospecting and determine who should be called next.

User in Real Estate

"A great CRM for Realtors"

What do you like best?

I like how my clients are categorized. I know who to call and when.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a task list added for each transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check it out

I'm able to.prioritize my calls for maximum efficiency.

ReferralMaker review by Jack Cekovic, O.
Jack Cekovic, O.

"Love my ReferralMaker"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use, interface is very pleasant.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about it.

Keeps me connected with my sphere

ReferralMaker review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Great for experienced agents "

What do you like best?

The marketing features: primarily, the email campaign and how it ties in with the flyers

What do you dislike?

Some features aren’t needed/it’s too much for some agents to use. I wouldn’t recommend for new agents.

Easy all-in-one integrated email and paper marketing with CRM functionality

User in Real Estate

"Referral Maker is easy to use, comprehensive, and in minutes each day can help you achieve your goal"

What do you like best?

Seeing my active, closed and the business in my pipeline!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have difficulty with the mobile version - but a phone upgrade will likely solve that problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Designed with your needs in mind. Expertly crafted to increase your sales!

Closer contact with my database leading to increased sales in 2017

User in Real Estate

"So Conveinant and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The organization of clients is spot on. IOV is always timed perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clients get switched around or doubled up.

staying in touch with all my favorite people

"Absolutely LOVE CRM"

What do you like best?

Constant approach on what contacts I make & what new contact it creates!!!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes of the program except my remembering to enter it all.

Remembering to reach out to ALL of my database! Which has resulted in multiple referrals.

Learning about ReferralMaker?

* We monitor all ReferralMaker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.