Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Reflector 3

3.8
(5 reviews)

Reflector 3 combines the capabilities of Apple TV, Chromecast and Windows devices to create a powerful, all-in-one mirroring receiver. It allows users to wirelessly mirror their iOS, Chrome OS, Android and Miracast devices to a larger display for everyone to see.

Work for Reflector 3?

Learning about Reflector 3?

Reflector 3 Reviews

Ask Reflector 3 a Question
Showing 5 Reflector 3 reviews
Reflector 3 review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"Looks cool but connection stability can be an issue."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this tool is being able to connect and reflect your phone on your screen with an iPhone shell around it. This is very useful in demos as it gives the viewer a better idea of what an app would look like on their phone.

What do you dislike?

The reality that connections are not always 100% stable and it is possible the tool will disconnect during a demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool if you're looking to go wireless. If you are in the office I would stick to QuickTime. I have seen this go poorly live a few times because of wifi connectivity issues.

Being able to showcase your app wirelessly and with the appearance of an iPhone shell around the screen on your desktop.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reflector 3
Reflector 3 review by Andrew V.
Andrew V.

"Amazing Phone Mirroring"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and quick this is to set up and how smooth the screen flow is when using my phone and reflecting on the screen. This has helped greatly in making help articles for setting up stuff on employees phones.

What do you dislike?

I wish that i could control my phone with my mouse. This would make it easy to show people where to click and make the flow easier. I know it may be an apple issue and not Reflector's issue.

We needed a good reliable program for Helpdesk and Mobile dev to use to test, view, and share the phone apps and mobile sites that we are working on.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Reflector 3 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Got the job done. "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed being able to mirror my device screen to my computer screen!

What do you dislike?

There still things that glitch or need to be perfected, but for being free its not terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what it doesn, and being free I would totaly recommend to give it a shot! The idea and technology behind the software is pretty cool.

I would use it when I would be at a clients house and don't have my computer on hand it would come in handy to show them what I wanted them to see on my phone but on a bigger screen.

Reflector 3 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Reflector helps me stay mobile "

What do you like best?

No other application works so smoothly to allow my wireless projection from iOS devices. I train from my iPad, and in environments where an Apple TV connection isn’t available, Reflector is a must have.

What do you dislike?

This tool should exist as an iOS app and cut out the middle device.

This tool help us project mobile device screens in training rooms that do not have an Apple TV.

Reflector 3 review by Agency
Agency

"Market Research use of Reflector"

What do you like best?

We are able to do usability studies on iphones and wirelessly show our clients the view the respondents are seeing

What do you dislike?

If wifi isn't great it clicks off and takes a bit of time to reconnect

We can easily and professionally complete usability studies on iphones. Extremely simple and professional and our clients greatly appreciate this.

Learning about Reflector 3?

* We monitor all Reflector 3 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.