Reflector 3

Reflector 3 combines the capabilities of Apple TV, Chromecast and Windows devices to create a powerful, all-in-one mirroring receiver. It allows users to wirelessly mirror their iOS, Chrome OS, Android and Miracast devices to a larger display for everyone to see.

Work for Reflector 3?

Learning about Reflector 3?

Reflector 3 Reviews

Ask Reflector 3 a Question
Showing 47 Reflector 3 reviews
Reflector 3 review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

" Screen mirror to view and record wirelessly with reflector 3 "

What do you like best?

The benefits that provide reflector are excellent because I can see what is on my smartphone or with the devices I use daily and reflect it on a larger screen wirelessly and it communicates with devices that use the Google Cast reflex, Miracast and AirPlay, allowing those devices to connect to Reflector and reflect their screen without any additional software, in addition I can connect several additional devices and duplicate the multiple devices at the same time being ideal to see and compare them in collaboration environments.

What do you dislike?

Reflector negative is the waiting time when I perform wireless streaming is very slow to do so from my smartphone and so this using Windows Miracast from some other Surface devices with the default application there is a considerable delay

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reflector I highly recommend it since you get great benefits at low costs, being a very simple platform to manage and at the same time very effective since you will be able to transmit video recordings that are synchronized and that is authorized for that purpose and allows you to add voice over and customize recording when necessary, will also allow you to control the device to emphasize, hide or show devices from a central location, it is worth noting that it is security avoiding unwanted connections, restricting access only to those that should be reflected from the list of receivers that have added.

Reflector has been of great importance in the company since since we are using them we have been able to transmit videos and recordings to screens of devices directly to YouTube in real time, taking captures screens, recording several devices at the same time could change the colors of background of the recording among others and thus it has been possible to create tutorials guides of training for the employees and achieving a redeem more effective

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reflector 3
Reflector 3 review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Multiple screens for easy configuration "

What do you like best?

With reflector 3, I can share my screens to other screens that are available on the network, allows sharing screens to mobile phones, tablets, other desktop computers, also has the ability to transmit live video on YouTube which I consider one of the functions more innovative and more useful today. I can record the screens in a controlled way, being able to activate automatically and activate the recording at will, and pause it if necessary. The applications of these functions are many, you can record videos of tutorials, record the screen to offer procedures and give help to others, it also serves to make videos that serve as support for the users in the applications made, and besides offering support in case of giving explanations of facilities and technical aspects of the equipment supplied.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it delays the synchronization and stopping of some devices, a situation that has occurred with some equipment, while with others it does not happen, reason why we believe to review the communication protocols.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the application, since it is easy to configure for the transmission of screens to other screens, it offers several recording modes and many options that enrich the screen sharing experience, which offer users many different ways that can be applied in many ways and they can be given many applications.

In the company I use the application for the recording of support videos, tutorials that are later offered through our website to users to serve as support and help for lakes procedures in the technical pate and for equipment installation support. that we supply that given the complexity in some cases, we know that an explanatory videos is quite didactic and avoids future unnecessary calls in that aspects.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Reflector 3 review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Application for screen duplication without limits "

What do you like best?

I can stream live to YouTube, in HD and up to 60 fps, you can easily perform tutorials, demo videos with the application. You can include the voice in the recordings and add frames to the final video so that it looks more eye-catching and of professional quality, you have the possibility to record several devices, at the same time I can change several recording functions to give a more personal touch to the videos made, one of the most interesting features is that it has intelligent designs features that place the video with designs that emphasize video in a way automatically.

What do you dislike?

I have suffered from crashes from my mobile device, otherwise the application works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Widely recommended, an economic application with great features and functions to share screens that expands the multimedia possibilities of the company, you will not regret as a company in the acquisition of an application as a reflector 3 for the realization of new and very useful videos.

Reflector has been a surprise when it came from the hand of one of the colleagues at work, I was surprised how such a small application can do much, their first demonstrations were simply amazing and with the months I can say that I am an expert in using the software . Sharing screens in fundamental to make massive explanations at work, plus I can do them from the company's PC and share them quickly to the giant screen of the company.

Reflector 3 review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Avant-garde screen mirror with reflector 3 "

What do you like best?

The varied characteristics of reflector 3, make it the preferred option by me for the different activities and tasks of digital marketing, some of its valuable features is the possibility of making screen mirror wirelessly to one or more devices, as well as power record any device, add voice over and customize the recording when necessary, also allows me to control the device to emphasize, hide or show devices from a central location, it is important to emphasize the security with which account prevents unwanted connections, restricting access only to those that should be reflecting.

What do you dislike?

It has a waiting time when I want to make wireless streaming quite annoying when I made the same from the mobile phone, since using Windows Miracast from my Surface devices with the default application there is a quite annoying delay that I have not yet managed to correct

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application that has everything with a very simple but powerful interface can transmit video to any device that is synchronized and that is authorized for that purpose, its price is very modest and its benefits are enromes, if we talk about it from an application of just under 30 Mb, recommended 100%, to me in marketing has worked for some activities in the company.

Since we have implemented I can make the talks and can transmit videos and recordings to large screens that we have in the company, in order to make the talks in the training of staff are as effective, we have even transmitted long videos to different devices in the company.

Reflector 3 review by Sumeet M.
Sumeet M.

"Great Solution, however at times drops out"

What do you like best?

This Reflector by AirSquirrels Solved the problem of how to best display or mirror your iPad or iPhone to 3rd parties via conference calls online. Hence it was nice elegant solution.

What do you dislike?

It is not consistent even when both devices are on the same WiFI (it needs this to work). Sometimes the device will not display. I had recommended and had my business reportee's use it and we both had problems on both Apple and PC. When I spoke with customer service they had indicated that sometimes you need to reset the wifi. So the quick fix is to turn off Reflector and then have both devices disconnect from the current wifi and then reconnect and run again. However, in pressure situations when trying to show a demo of the iPad or app - this extra time preparation is unnecessary. I still use the product however had my head of sales try out Mirroring and she loves that. I have a lifetime license for AirSquirrel's Reflector. They need to fix this intermittent issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a chance and see if it works for you consistently. I just tried it for the screen shot and it froze - right when doing this review. It works about 60-70% of the time.

Able to showcase to business customers and also train other users of our app remotely. Great benefits and time savings in training, demoing, showing to investors the product.

Reflector 3 review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"A Great Screen Mirroring Utility"

What do you like best?

Reflector is a fantastic way to share the screen of an iOS device to a computer running macOS. I use it regularly for presentations and instructional time. The quality of the mirroring is fantastic. It's also nice to be able to record the screen as you're mirroring it. I also like that it shows up in the AirPlay mirroring section of control center in iOS.

What do you dislike?

The latency is not quite as low as mirroring to an Apple TV, but seeing as it works across a wider range of devices including Android and Chrome OS, that's worth overlooking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other utilities out there that allow for similar functionality, however Reflector is stable, reliable, and full featured. I've also used AirParrot and DropStream from Squirrels, and have been overall impressed with them as a company and their other products.

A large part of my work is instructional. Using reflector, I'm able to more clearly illustrate what it is that I'm attempting to communicate. I also want my students to better understand how to use certain resources they have at their disposal. This is one of the easiest ways to show them how other pieces of software function.

Reflector 3 review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"Looks cool but connection stability can be an issue."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this tool is being able to connect and reflect your phone on your screen with an iPhone shell around it. This is very useful in demos as it gives the viewer a better idea of what an app would look like on their phone.

What do you dislike?

The reality that connections are not always 100% stable and it is possible the tool will disconnect during a demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool if you're looking to go wireless. If you are in the office I would stick to QuickTime. I have seen this go poorly live a few times because of wifi connectivity issues.

Being able to showcase your app wirelessly and with the appearance of an iPhone shell around the screen on your desktop.

Reflector 3 review by natalia h.
natalia h.

"It is a powerful all in one mirroring receiver to mirror wirelessly IOS,Android etc devices for ever"

What do you like best?

It is a best service to show things from your screen off to a broader audience using IOS devices.Its set up process is good and application is very handy.It requires no software installation on mobile device as it a screen sharing app.Its broadcasting features are very perfect. It has a wide range if features to make it more useful and easy to use.Its Reflector Teacher guides users at every step.

What do you dislike?

There is an annoying delay in its wireless streaming when it is done by mobile phone. It is non consistent when used on two WiFi devices. It has some problems with its latency being very low in mirroring. It somi disconnects during demo.Some of its operational systems need to be improved.

It is very useful in creating mirror image of mobile devices to office system without any physical connection. It has features like broadcasting or live video to YouTube.

Reflector 3 review by edgar c.
edgar c.

"Analysis of the Reflector 3"

What do you like best?

Excellent program, with which you can view your video, image or projected program from 1 to many, so you will have one transmitter and several receivers. Generally speaking, as a kind of mirror, we can record any duplicate device, you can customize the recording when you want it most. It has the goodness to hide or show devices from the main unit.

You can wirelessly duplicate information from a device or PC, receive duplicate connections from different smartphones as well as connect devices such as google cast or miracast, they can be connected simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

With nothing to say, the application works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great interface, simple to use but its great ability to transmit videos and in a synchronized way helps to improve daily tasks. A very efficient program.

Thanks to this program we can broadcast videos, they collaborate for the training of personnel and management. It is excellent since we can transmit videos, movies in different teams of the organization.

Reflector 3 review by Akshay N.
Akshay N.

"It is one of the best app of mirroring for Android and Mac devices."

What do you like best?

Yeah there are many thing to say about the advantages of this but i will mention some of them

1. Its main feature of wireless screen mirroring with one or more devices of any type to computer.

2. We can record any mirrored device over voice and audio

3. I am able to my mirror my android device to computer simultaneously.

4. One more thing i like that it offers the free trial so that we can decide whether it is best to you or not.

5. And the main is it is compatible with more the devices and computer

What do you dislike?

There is nothing more to say about dislike but following are some .

1. Compare to other similar product its cost is more if there were able to minimize it hence there sell will definitely improve.

2 One more thing is that some of the feature will require specific operation system like we can say in recording function .

3.Many of the reflector feature is can be available in free software there were need to maintain more accuracy than others

4. Streaming on various platform is might be limited for the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I can recommend it other user but want to say that there they need to add some additional feature than free software so that user can able to purchase this software in your price

Some of the use in business view.

1. We can be able to make the mirror image of mobile devices to office system so that there no need to make my physical connection.

2. One incident in my office that there were some seminar need to conducted by me but there were not any type of physical connection that can be made in mobile and system that i was able to make the connection of mobile PC smoothly

Reflector 3 review by User

"reflector siver to show the exhibitions at conferences"

What do you like best?

the idea arose since in the conference or in meetings all use the laptop. the dispositif ami came up with the idea of ​​showing everyone at once what I expose in my projects and each partner of the company can appreciate it from their device what the application does is duplicate the image of a source screen

What do you dislike?

is a problem with android because it has to be compatible with some device but with apple very good any version

Recommendations to others considering the product

I check it I use it and I recommend it to transmit your information is efficient

to show that people in a meeting observe on their device what I try to explain and appreciate. so one can save the fact of explaining with a reflecting screen or a video beam. in this case I duplicate and explain from the devices of the assembled

1.Uses Airplay and Chromecast technology

2.There is no limit on the number of mobile devices that you can mirror or duplicate

3.You can also make a broadcast or live video to YouTube

Reflector 3 review by raul m.
raul m.

"application review Reflector 3"

What do you like best?

Great program to share screens wirelessly from one to many devices of any type to any computer. It is good to be able to record the duplicate device, you can customize the recording when necessary. You can set the control of the device if you want to show and hide it, among its options you can restrict the access it will only be shown for those we want. The application easily sends the code thus establishing the fast connection to make the mirror and simultaneously see what the transmitter transmits.

You can receive duplication connections from Mac, Iphone, ipod etc.

What do you dislike?

The connection is not stable like google Chrome cast or Apple tv. It is possible that the tool can be disconnected at the moment we are in full presentation, I imagine that with the next updates will improve the quality of transmission of the product and correct its failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend reflector 3, interconnect several computers in one. Dare to try excellent tool.

Interconnect all the equipment wirelessly and show the information in which we are working is a reliable program.

Reflector 3 review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"R3 an alternative more."

What do you like best?

I'll talk a little about R3.

The configuration process was simple and the application was ready to use on my device instantly, that I loved.

It is also not necessary to install any software on the mobile device, since it uses the screen sharing and transmission functions that are already part of the operating system, another point in its favor.

There are a lot of things that make R3 much more useful than a simple screen projection tool.

One is that you can transmit your mobile devices simultaneously on your PC with Windows and Mac. In addition, one can capture the performance of your screen and add narration or audio if necessary

For example, for people who try software or websites on different mobile devices, it is also useful to be able to have multiple devices on your computer without relying on emulation.

What do you dislike?

Although it seems like a perfect application to use, there are still some weaknesses. Relatively, it is more expensive compared to other similar applications and some features require a specific operating system, such as the recording function that is only for iOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to project a mobile device screen into a computer, then R3 is an elegant way to do it.

I used it many times to get rid of that weight of having to use an adapter for my iPhone in the previews.

Reflector 3 review by Mansi D.
Mansi D.

"Student Review on Reflector 3"

What do you like best?

The best thing that I love about Reflector 3 is how easy it is to mirror my screen during class presentations. As a journalism major, I took classes that required to have public speaking skills and Reflector 3 just makes it easier. It also records any mirrored device and could add voice-over audio and customize recording when needed.

What do you dislike?

Reflector 3 takes time to connect sometimes. There are some minor glitches in the program but once it connects, it works absolutely fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend others to use this tool because it's the best one in the market. It can wirelessly mirror one or more devices of any type to your computer. It can also record any mirrored device. Add voice-over audio and customize recording when needed. The device control is amazing as it

Emphasize, hide or show devices and select device frames all from one central location. Moreover, you never have to worry about security. All of that and they also give u a trial period of a week and more so one never end up losing money.

This tool helps us project mobile device screens in classrooms and it also prevents unwanted connections and restricts access to only those who should be mirroring.

Reflector 3 review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Great if you have a strong WiFi Connection"

What do you like best?

The mirror imaging is a great solution for anyone trying to add another screen or share something for a presentation; fairly easy to use and setup! The quality is also very good once everything is setup. Very minimal lag, if any, compared to other products I tried. I would highly suggest doing a trial because it's definitely worth a try!

What do you dislike?

Like most other mirrors, if the connection is at all a little weak, then it won't work. I wish there was some backup via bluetooth or a similar alternative. However, this is not a dealbreaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be nice if there was an alternative or backup if the connection is poor. Probably the biggest thing I personally noticed was how responsive the new version is. With earlier versions, I always felt that there was a slight lag in operation over a Wi-Fi network - doing something on an iOS device was reflected on the Mac just a fraction of a second later. Now there's no visible lag at all, making the app perfect for just about any situation you might want to use the app for.

Reflector 3 is helping me use other devices as mirroring screens which is useful for streaming or a second screen for another team member.

Reflector 3 review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Best tool for what was needed at the time"

What do you like best?

It worked rather simply, intuitive and easy to hand off to users with minimal instructions.

Compatibility outside the Mac ecosystem is always a plus, especially when needing to work with other applications to solve a business need, as was necessary in our use case (see below). Licensing is pretty clear and relatively flexible.

What do you dislike?

Security is always a concern and this application falls in a grey area as a far as security is concerned. It requires a decent amount of permissions and the developer isn't entirely well known. So that might be a worry to organizations who require locked down systems. I was a bit hesitant at first (I had used prior versions of the applications, and it was even more dubious back then). Also this application is a one-off, so if there is every a reflector 4 you will need to purchase that as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it claims to, and rather seamlessly at that. I can't attest to support as I never needed their help.

This application was used as a band-aid type fix that we had concerning video conference screen sharing. The app we needed to use to show our mock ups for some reason could not be displayed over the screen sharing app we had on our iPad. So we purchased Reflector 3 to mirror the entire iPad onto a PC that then could host the entirety of the meeting we were having. It allowed for a more seamless transition from presentation to training within the actual app itself.

Reflector 3 review by Susan J. J.
Susan J. J.

"Transfer your screen from your iOS, Mac or PC device."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to configure and is compatible with Mac, iOS and PC, guaranteeing compatibility. It is ideal for sharing online games on a large screen. It offers video editing options.

What do you dislike?

The version of Windows is different from the versions of Mac, it lacks some functions but they are not of much importance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really pays to pay for the premium version as features such as uploading content directly to YouTube increase. It is very affordable and easy to use.

This application is very useful in the educational system, especially to share knowledge through tutorials, with tremendous versatility. There are no limits to the number of devices that can be connected.

Reflector 3 review by Franco I.
Franco I.

"Good to show customer your phone screen during demo"

What do you like best?

used reflector to show mobile app to potential customers. was able to show on screen share, so that customers could get a guided walkthrough of how they could utilize app in their everyday business transactions.

What do you dislike?

Reflector seemed to crash from time to time. sometimes the initial cast to the computer screen would take a while. there was also never a clear way to disable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool to use in order to add more detail to a sales presentation that includes an app showcase. not always intuitive, but overall, it was easy to use.

we used it to demo the mobile app. the benefits were the ability to show and demo the app during the sales consultation. this increased interest in the platform we were offering and helped the customer visualize how they could utilize our mobile app and the value it added.

Reflector 3 review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Perfect for Video Tutorials"

What do you like best?

This software is an absolute gem for creating online content - it's easy to capture anything on my phone. I use it to show processes on a phone in video tutorials. It's fast, easy, and reliable.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I think could improve more is adding the formats the video can be exported in, but what it has now do absolutely fine for most use cases.

I was looking for a fast, easy way to capture my screen on my phone and easily move it into my video editing software. This is far easier than recording on my phone, sending the video to my desktop, etc.

Reflector 3 review by Andrew V.
Andrew V.

"Amazing Phone Mirroring"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and quick this is to set up and how smooth the screen flow is when using my phone and reflecting on the screen. This has helped greatly in making help articles for setting up stuff on employees phones.

What do you dislike?

I wish that i could control my phone with my mouse. This would make it easy to show people where to click and make the flow easier. I know it may be an apple issue and not Reflector's issue.

We needed a good reliable program for Helpdesk and Mobile dev to use to test, view, and share the phone apps and mobile sites that we are working on.

Reflector 3 review by Elaine W.
Elaine W.

"Great to share your iPhone screen onto your computer screen!"

What do you like best?

Saved the day! I used it for my Udemy Course on Siri and Shortcuts, where I had to show my iPhone screen on my computer to record it. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It worked well for me. I think maybe once I couldn't connect.

I am teaching a course on Siri and Shortcuts for Udemy. I needed to show my iPhone screen and record it on my Mac, so I have videos of the step by step instructions. I investigated how to do this for quite some time and then choose Reflector.

Reflector 3 review by kayra s.
kayra s.

"Reflector Review "

What do you like best?

It supports Android and iOS platforms,

no root or jailbreak needed.

We can mirror to three devices simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Mirroring via USB cable works for Android only.

This enables you to access call logs, videos, photos and other content on your phone through your PC. With its drag and drop file transfer function, you can easily transfer media files from your phone to PC and vice versa. In this way, you don’t have to download a file transfer app in order to move files between your phone and computer. Aside from mirroring your mobile device to a larger screen, it also allows you to add lines and shapes on your video while it is playing.

Reflector 3 review by Terry A.
Terry A.

"The Best Tool for Screen Mirroring "

What do you like best?

Reflector 3 is a free utility. Moreover, It is easy to mirror my phone's screen to my Mac.I can be able to do a presentation using this tool.

What do you dislike?

However, Reflector 3 needs to be perfected as it contains some glitches.However, being a free software, it is still okay. Additionally, it is not reliable in that connections can be lost during presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being a free software, i totally recommend those who are not using it to give it a try as they are missing a lot.

I use this tool in my firm in presentations .For instance in meetings, i use it to present the company's data. Also i use it in web conferencing.

Reflector 3 review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Reflector is a nice tool in a School"

What do you like best?

We've had certain teaching elements and moments where reflector is awesome for showing students things on the projector screen. We simply just use it as a doc cam in our classrooms. And it works great for that.

What do you dislike?

We've yet to find an iPad stand that works well. So it has nothing to do with the app itself, it is more to do with limitations in using a tablet as a doc cam.

Definitely the lack of actual doc cams in each room, every teacher here has an iPad and reflector at their disposal, so we are definitely solving that issue as well as enjoying the benefits of using reflector for teaching.

Reflector 3 review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"It is so simple to use."

What do you like best?

The software gives a user the ability to toggle between screens very easily.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is rather tiny compared to other user interfaces, and one cannot enlarge it for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software as is it simple to work with.

Presentation of papers that are not on the presentation device had proved to be difficult, for example looking at the functionality of a new application

"Simply love it!"

What do you like best?

Reflector is very easy to use and does not require a complicated set up. Once you get the hang of it makes presenting your presentation a breeze and being cloud-based you can literally reach your audience in the same room or wherever they are. A huge plus is its compatibility across devices. We've had no issues connecting with the various devices that our team has. That's a great bonus that we did not anticipate. Additionally you can record which has proven invaluable in the event someone misses the presentation or an individual would like to refer back.

What do you dislike?

I truly have no complaints. Any hiccup, 9 times out of ten can be troubleshooted by searching on a blog.

We needed an easy way tomato videos and step our presentations, Reflector allows us to do this in an extremely cost effective way.

Reflector 3 review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.

"Decent way to share your iphone/ipad for meetings and demos."

What do you like best?

Easy to connect and show the mobile applications you are demoing on calls.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks a little outdated with the "fake phone" model that wraps the screen. Could look better in the future to be more powerful during demos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find more value adds, I got to use it for a short while. Some team members use it still. But I switched off to just using quick time to display mobile devices on the mac screen.

Helping showcase the mobile application capability that expands our desktop software to be able to help mobile users (sales reps) in the fields.

Reflector 3 review by Jorge Luis G.
Jorge Luis G.

" a good reflex application for android even IOS. "

What do you like best?

It is useful to share the screen with the computer, as well as how easy it is to configure, practice to reflect the screen of the smartphone on the computer.

What do you dislike?

The connection can sometimes be lost leaving the presentations in pause that it takes a weakness that must be corrected promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for its functions and how useful it can be in your daily work life.

The use that I give is not so frequent because of the nature of my business, however I have done the test to use it in small web conferences.

Reflector 3 review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"My Goto Tool for Presentations"

What do you like best?

Being able to mirror my iPhone screen to my Mac during a presentation is essential when doing a how-to webinar.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered a feature missing that I would need. Reflector 3 has saved me major headaches during presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to mirror your smartphone to your computer for a presentation, there is no other option besides Reflector 3.

I used to have to switch cables with the projector into an adapter into my iPhone. Using Reflector 3, those problems have all gone away. It is seamless and very easy to use.

Reflector 3 review by User in Computer Software

"Best app for mirroring your mobile device"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's so easy to use Reflector3 on the fly when I'm running late or didn't know I would need to mirror my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to put here. I occasionally have issues getting my mobile device to appear as a connectable option when Reflector3 is turned on, but usually I can just refresh Reflector3 and the device will appear.

In my job, I have to do a lot of trainings and product demonstrations of our mobile apps. There is nothing worse than losing my screencast in the midst of a demo. Reflector3 Has never let me down and provides clean quality throughout. It makes it easy to show clients exactly how our software works.

Reflector 3 review by User in Computer Software

"Tough to start, but then pretty clear and fast!"

What do you like best?

After some issues with setup and learning how the thing works, the stream is super clear, with low latency.

What do you dislike?

Again, the UI is not intuitive so I had problems setting it up and learning how to actually get into a session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take some time to get to know it, and it will prove useful. It is surprising how many times you want to show a single screen to a group, and with a small phone it is not so easy.

When I am in a meeting and wish to show something on my phone in the room. Also good to project the behavior of a bug for our app.

"Reflector 3 review"

What do you like best?

the ease of use to mirror my phone's screen to a monitor for presentation purposes makes the product super easy to use

What do you dislike?

The reflector interface isn't as user friendly as some other mirroring solutions out there. Also the product does crash every so often

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great solution for sharing your smart phone during presentations. Where the product isn't perfect it does fulfill the general needs that I had when using it and it should fulfill your needs as well. I would recommend this solution to any sales professional looking to share their smart phone during a presentation.

share my smart phone screen during presentations

Reflector 3 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Got the job done. "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed being able to mirror my device screen to my computer screen!

What do you dislike?

There still things that glitch or need to be perfected, but for being free its not terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what it doesn, and being free I would totaly recommend to give it a shot! The idea and technology behind the software is pretty cool.

I would use it when I would be at a clients house and don't have my computer on hand it would come in handy to show them what I wanted them to see on my phone but on a bigger screen.

Reflector 3 review by Timothy L.
Timothy L.

"Great for demos"

What do you like best?

Reflector is a great tool when you want to be able to show exactly what you’re working through, for example, when you’re marking up documents, you can show a team exactly where you’re emphasizing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are latency issues, which add a bit more time.

Communication issues, clarification issues, presentations.

Reflector 3 review by James S.
James S.

"Pleased with reflector 3"

What do you like best?

Like how you can use it to mirror your device to show it on a bigger platform

What do you dislike?

This is s good program not much that I dislike about reflector 3

Can use it to show everyone what im doing at one time

Reflector 3 review by Fatena Q.
Fatena Q.

"Use it If you don't have an apple tv"

What do you like best?

It's a great substitute for apple tv or chrome cast. It's easy to use and price is lovely.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine except when I have an apple tv. This service is not as necessary as before.

screen mirror

Reflector 3 review by User

"Makes ditching wires easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. Especially in an office setting, I’m the admin and often looked at for simple IT asks. It’s a great application that’s so simple to use I don’t have to explain it to staff. It also makes presentations a breeze when you don’t have to worry about cables

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind. It meets the need

Making presentations quick and simple, reducing wires and clutter in the conference room

Reflector 3 review by Suresh K.
Suresh K.

"REFLECTOR 3"

What do you like best?

Great software to share screen there is compatibility for many devices which makes it versatile.

What do you dislike?

Sometime ls it takes very long time to connect

Sharing screens let you solve tje problems pretty much easily

Reflector 3 review by User in Computer Software

"awesome application for screen mirroring"

What do you like best?

reflector 3 is a best application to mirror the ios device to a computer without any limits. its help me to jump over the limits of ios.

What do you dislike?

not support to some device models. some time device not displayed. and some time it indicate to reset the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try the product at-least once you won't believe the miracle.

its very easy to presenting my presentation in my finger tip to big screen.

Reflector 3 review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Unreliable"

What do you like best?

Allowed me to demo mobile apps from anywhere

What do you dislike?

Often wouldn't work as intended, required restarting computer and disconnecting and reconnecting reflector.

Allows us to demo mobile apps for prospects joining us for web conferences.

Reflector 3 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Reflector helps me stay mobile "

What do you like best?

No other application works so smoothly to allow my wireless projection from iOS devices. I train from my iPad, and in environments where an Apple TV connection isn’t available, Reflector is a must have.

What do you dislike?

This tool should exist as an iOS app and cut out the middle device.

This tool help us project mobile device screens in training rooms that do not have an Apple TV.

Reflector 3 review by Internal Consultant in Environmental Services
Internal Consultant in Environmental Services

"Mirror Mir"

What do you like best?

Allows me to share my small iphone screen to a larger audience.

What do you dislike?

I still have to use my tiny phone alpha numerical keypad vs. keyboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a very handy program to have installed on your phone or tablet.

Can quickly search the web snd explain what Im searching for. Then pull up photos or spread sheets snd show them on larger screen.

"great screen mirroring"

What do you like best?

its a easy and quick set up ,i love that i can use my phone to reflect content on the screen. its a great tool and has helped very much

What do you dislike?

i have not found any missing features yet.considering that it is a free program it has helped a lot!

using it for mobile demo presentations and web conferences

Reflector 3 review by Agency
Agency

"Market Research use of Reflector"

What do you like best?

We are able to do usability studies on iphones and wirelessly show our clients the view the respondents are seeing

What do you dislike?

If wifi isn't great it clicks off and takes a bit of time to reconnect

We can easily and professionally complete usability studies on iphones. Extremely simple and professional and our clients greatly appreciate this.

Reflector 3 review by User

"Perfect Application for Screen Mirroring"

What do you like best?

Reflector is a very powerful application for screen mirroring for mobile devices

What do you dislike?

none, it is very powerful and good application

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you need make mobile application demos in same device use this application

Using demos with my desktop for iOS and android devices at same time

"Reflector 3"

What do you like best?

I am not sure I liked it too much only because it resembles a lot of other softwares.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty much the same software as air server or miracast

Not a problem but to put on another screen what the person speaking is seeing.

"Mirror ANY Device"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Reflector and how it just works.

What do you dislike?

There is an occasional time where the device is unable to see it as a destination to broadcast to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the trial

Mirror hand held devices content for group colaboraton

Learning about Reflector 3?

* We monitor all Reflector 3 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.