Reflexis Task Manager™

Reflexis Task Manager enables retailers to ensure consistent execution of merchandising promotions, store resets, new product launches, product recalls, and operational improvements in all stores.

Work for Reflexis Task Manager™?

Learning about Reflexis Task Manager™?

Reflexis Task Manager™ Reviews

Ask Reflexis Task Manager™ a Question
Showing 3 Reflexis Task Manager™ reviews
Reflexis Task Manager™ review by Jaime G.
Jaime G.

"Easy To Use and Implement, Delivering Results."

What do you like best?

The module´s interphase is actually pretty simple, and our end-users get to navigate through the system really easily. It delivers what it promises.

What do you dislike?

It looks like every major update improves its functionality. But I think they can really add other functions based on today´s technology. Knowing its IT crowd, I am still expecting WOW functionalities.

We needed a channel (other than email) to send tasks to our stores, and get feedback. We asked for some advice with other retailers. Also ran a few quotations and of course some demos. But finally teamed up with Reflexis due to its easy-to-implement modules and intuitive interphase, which was essential for our users. Been using RTM and Storewalk since 2011 without any complaints!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Reflexis Task Manager™
Reflexis Task Manager™ review by Oliver I.
Oliver I.

"Excellent Store Execution Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, fast adoption by the company. It provides a global vision of the business and at the same time it is possible to get to the smallest detail.

What do you dislike?

I think the graphical interface can be improved.

With Task Manager we have a broad vision of the business, structure and improve communication

What Task Management solution do you use?

Reflexis Task Manager™ review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"better delegation"

What do you like best?

I like that you can separate smaller tasks within a larger task to make sure everything is addressed

What do you dislike?

Search tools will not allow associates to search for ONLY tasks assigned to them - currently can only see tasks assigned to a role.

Time management, completing tasks based on priority, workforce management

Learning about Reflexis Task Manager™?

* We monitor all Reflexis Task Manager™ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.