Regpack

Online event registration, payment processing and data gathering application with powerful business logic, statistics and reporting.

Work for Regpack?

Showing 28 Regpack reviews
Regpack review by <span>Benjamin C.</span>
Benjamin C.

Perfect for our event

What do you like best?

I run a conference for my company each year that provides classes to certain health care professionals for CEU credits and 2016's event was the first time we used the Regpack software. Part of our responsibility is to provide an individual certificate to each attendee for each and every class they attend - it adds up to an awful lot over the course of the two day event. the Regpack software makes it super easy to create certificate templates that are customizable with plugins and can be sent out to attendees with a single click. This was a vast improvement to how we distributed the certificates in 2015 and it was a huge hit with the attendees. I also love how the Regpack software is dynamic and the monthly price can cater to both large and small events; our event is on the smaller side and paying per number of registered attendees is fair and helps to keep us on or under budget.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet run into anything I've disliked about the software. Anytime I've come close to running into a potential problem, Regpack's customer service (which has always been well above standard) is quick to guide me in the right direction with a perfect solution.

A simple and streamlined registration process for our yearly conference that is user friendly and highly controllable by administrators.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Regpack
Regpack review by <span>Ian I.</span>
Ian I.
Invitation from the software vendor

RegPack has increased my efficiency as a camp director

What do you like best?

I like that RegPack allows me to create a streamline logic-based registration process for our customers. We offer multiple camp options with different pricing structures that are based on the participant's age, preferences, and membership status. The RegPack system allows us to funnel everyone through one portal and guide them to the camp option that best suits their needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the sales reporting feature was a little more robust, allowing me to generate the total cost of selected products, broken up by family unit, for any families that have the selected products in their cart. It would also be nice if the waitlist feature would automatically add users to "confirmed" status when other users cancel and a spot opens up. Lastly, we are facing some issues with products randomly being "locked in cart" (unable to be removed by user) when they shouldn't be locked.

We have experienced increased efficiency since utilizing RegPack and were able to move away from paper registration forms. It's also easier to keep track of attendance each day and print rosters.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Regpack review by <span>Mallory M.</span>
Mallory M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Regpack is great!

What do you like best?

Having the dashboard and status for users to easily see how far they are in their application is very helpful. I reviewed a lot of different event registration applications and Regpack is the only one that I saw had this. It is also great that registrants can log in and out at their convenience so they can come back to their application if they cannot complete it all in one session.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could type in additional email address when sending emails through Regpack as it would be nice to CC others sometimes that may not be on that specific Regpack account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have events where attendees are required to fill out multiple pages of information and submit different documents, it saves a lot of time and helps keep everything organized in one place versus living in one person's email inbox.

Before using Regpack, I was tracking everything manually and communicating all of the information by email. It would take hours to see who was missing what and email them all. With Regpack, it cuts down hours of busy work.

Regpack review by <span>Daniel R.</span>
Daniel R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best Registration Software yet.

What do you like best?

Our registration process is complicated, We must not only check references and take payments, but have the ability to accept or deny participants. We need robust reporting fro organizing our participants. RegPacks is the only software I've used yet that does it all. Furthermore, their staff is incredible helpful and quick to respond to our needs (Carina Salazar especially).

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. Their interface is clean and organized. The ability to build like legos any sort of system needed is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RegPacks gives you the tools and help to build the exact right system for you.

The ability to have participants apply, then accept or reject an applications, and then continue with registering for our events. Taking payments, instantly adjusting payments on the back end, and customizing payment plans have been easy with RegPacks.

Regpack review by <span>Doug S.</span>
Doug S.

Great Product for Great Price

What do you like best?

Regpack is a very efficient system for an affordable price. The staff are very easy to work with and helpful to setting up your forms as well as answering questions. The system is the best system that I have worked with for the price.

What do you dislike?

The email system could be improved, so that you can know when an email address is bad. Also, it would be good to have the ability to know if an email was opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product for the best price.

We use Regpack for our online system registration. I have found it convenient for tracking campers and money and requesting payments. It has allowed us to track those that need to make a payment easily.

Regpack review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Great Application Program

What do you like best?

This has streamlined our mission trip applications immensely. I love the filters, reports, and the ability to customize every aspect of every form. That's wonderful! I love having the control that we have on our end so we don't have to call a tech every time we want to make a small change. I really like the email feature and the ability to use tokens and automate things. There are so many great features!!

What do you dislike?

The ability to have applicants upload forms is helpful, but could definitely be improved on the receiving side. Right now it is very cumbersome to find uploaded forms and to download them.

The payment processor Regpack partners with, BlueSnap, is pretty expensive and their reports are not very user-friendly.

This has saved us so much time and paper!! No more 15-page applications, no more chasing people down to retrieve endless documents. It's so wonderful to just be able to direct them online and then it's right at our fingertips!

Learning about Regpack?

* We monitor all Regpack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.