Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(11 reviews)

Rehearsal is a video-based practice platform. It gives your team a safe place to develop their selling and communication skills so they can perform when it matters.

Work for Rehearsal?

Learning about Rehearsal?

Rehearsal Reviews

Ask Rehearsal a Question
Showing 14 Rehearsal reviews
Rehearsal review by Lance C.
Lance C.

"This is the future, no doubt."

What do you like best?

I like how Rehearsal shifts the focus from knowledge to skill application. It allows a person's actual skills to be practiced and coached to versus theories or what someone says they do. And I like how it incorporates a person's body language and support tools, which are actually stronger communicators than words. Too many times these areas are overlooked or assumed to be "fine".

What do you dislike?

Rehearsal has done a great job of continually improving the system based upon customer feedback. One area I believe continues to be huge opportunity is "coaching the coach". Rehearsal's design allows appropriate leaders to review coaching strings to determine the coaching effectiveness. Because this review is based on actual coaching versus theory or having to be physically present, it opens a realistic window into the actual coaching sales people are receiving. Ultimately, Rehearsal could serve multiple levels at once and put both the sales representatives and managers in a similar mindset of being coached to improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People generally see this as a "test" or "assessment", so it is critical to get everyone in the right mindset prior to rolling it out. It's about coaching and increased touch-points. Don't overlook this step. Once folks are trying it, having someone "inspect what you expect" at the manager level will help ensure success. Don't allow "optional participation" or coaching feedback that is long, scattered, or not based on what was observed. Correct these opportunities for improvement right away. Once the process is working properly, the value is unmatched!

#1) Individuals not mastering messages and/or the use of support tools prior to live meetings, thus live meetings become a mix of skills and standards. Rehearsal helps ensure individuals arrive to meeting prepared with the messaging and support tools already locked down. The live meeting can then focus more on when and how to apply these skills via multiple scenarios. Without Rehearsal, individual skills are all over the board, with the activities having to cater to the least prepared people.

#2) Having Managers ride with Representatives on a set schedule is a BUDGET LOSER! With Rehearsal, Managers and Reps can practice skills remotely to a specific standard. Only then does the Manager go out for a field session, where the focus is properly applying the proven skill at the right time. This approach saves a lot of money and helps keep the field session focus on coaching versus putting out fires.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Rehearsal
Rehearsal review by Erin G.
Erin G.

"Great platform for sales training!"

What do you like best?

I love the repetitiveness of the role play. The reps desire to 'get it right' before submitting, forces them to go through the role play more than once, which ultimately improves their delivery.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, it's not as intuitive as I'd like it to be. I had a hard time creating my first couple of assignments because I couldn't figure out if I needed to create an assignment first or a scenario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product

Rehearsal has solved my lack of time for live training. Through Rehearsal, I am able to role play certify new sales reps on three products that I can't cover during live training because there's not enough time. My reps graduate from Initial Sales Training, go home and have one month to complete the Rehearsal certification. The benefits of the platform are countless: I can record myself delivering a presentation on a new reprint or marketing piece, then assign it, along with a scenario to my sales force. They review the presentation, then use the reprint to role play. It really builds confidence in the reps and allows for immediate transfer of knowledge after my presentation.

What Sales Training and Onboarding solution do you use?

Rehearsal review by Donna K.
Donna K.

"Rehearse vs. "I'm best when I wing it." "

What do you like best?

To prepare our sales team to support a large training initiative, this platform can support everyone being involved. The SME group, management and training groups can comment on sales team member performance and content. We also use the platform for onboarding. Presentations delivered by new sales team members help their management understand the proficiency of new hires.

What do you dislike?

Our large presentations require PowerPoint. Rehearsal is only able to support PowerPoint view while presenting in a computer format at this time. Our entire sales team utilizes iPads. No computers are issued anymore. This makes the delivery and review process challenging. Presenters and reviewers have to reference a different device to see the PPT.

Rehearsal helps us solve for, "I'm best when I wing it." or "I really do better thinking on my feet." The assignment of Rehearsal practice presentations forces the sales team to work on their presentation in advance vs rehearsing in front of the retailers. The sales team members, for the most part, groan about this requirement and in the same breath comment that it was better to start on their presentations earlier than last minute.

Rehearsal review by KATIE P.
KATIE P.

"Great product, better service"

What do you like best?

Rehearsal is a great tool for our sales reps around the world to practice their calls in a safe learning environment. It also gives our managers the opportunity to see what their reps are truly saying in the field and provide coaching to help them improve their business.

What do you dislike?

They've made some great enhancements over the last year that have really eliminated most of my previous dislikes. I'd like to see more capabilities for admins to update user categories, but that's about it.

We have a remote sales force, and only get together once per year for a national meeting; therefore, this allows sales leadership to keep a pulse on the field and provide opportunities to address opportunities as they arise, rather than waiting for a big meeting or spending thousands to get everyone together.

Rehearsal review by Ann R.
Ann R.

"Rehearsal to support sales training effectiveness"

What do you like best?

The platform moves folks out of their comfort zone but also gives them the practice time to get back to a comfort level with whatever scenario they are working on. With virtual teams it is an invaluable tool for our sales management team.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes a challenge to keep our management team invested enough to utilize the tool to it's full extent. The sales force isn't really thrilled about using the tool, so it requires some support and encouragement to keep them engaged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Rehearsal team has bee great to work with and goes above and beyond to ensure that our experience is good.

Pull through and reinforcement of sales training meeting content.

Rehearsal review by Denise W.
Denise W.

"The proof is in the results"

What do you like best?

Results! We saw higher cross sales and referrals when using Rehearsal. Additionally, the concept is genius. People naturally don't want to submit a video that isn't their best work, so they usually record themselves several times before sending. Each time they practice they improve. They are self motivated to practice.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest challenge was resistant associates. They provided many reasons, but what it boiled down to was lack of comfort. The other challenge was time. You really have to be committed to creating the right scenarios and providing meaningful coaching and follow up to get the true benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We (the training function) introduced Rehearsal to the Senior Division Leaders first. It wasn't an easy sell until they saw it in action. Be sure to schedule a demo with your internal clients before roll out. Also be sure to identify and train your coaches in advance.

OUr first Rehearsal roll out was as a reinforcement of a retail banking sales/client onboarding training program. We split the measurement groups into 3, one only attended training, another attended training and had an email based reinforcement and the third attended training and participated in the Rehearsal reinforcement. The third group significantly out performed the first two. We measured cross sales and referral results. In 2019 we will be rolling Rehearsal out as part of our new manager onboarding and client service training.

Rehearsal review by Administrator

"Rehearsal rocks to ensure consistent Sales Messaging while providing a solid tech experience"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Rehearsal is the ability to customize video messages to Sales new hires extremely quickly and they can be edited instantly; I also love that we have an amazing Customer Success Manager who is so responsive and proactively provides us with ideas and best practices; I like that I can upload documents for new hires to resort to as guides before recording their responses; the "grading" is super easy to use and can be done via text or video back to the new hire; I love that a "grading" rubric can be uploaded for consistency, too; I like that the video responses can be exported with an Amazon WebService link to managers for additional coaching opportunities besides Sales Training feedback in our remote environment; I love the hot seat one time take feature, too.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I don't like! I would encourage a potential user/customer to have a good idea of what they are looking for, evaluate multiple vendors, and do their own cost benefit analysis with an estimated ROI and goals when choosing a partner in this space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We are able to ensure all Sales reps have amazing and consistent messaging for the field with their prospects while also ensuring that we are using the highest level of caliber and type of adult learning opportunities from webinars to classroom lecture and activity to in person role play to video/tech role play and beyond

Rehearsal review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"Great platform to reinforce training retention"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I can record a video and push out to 100 reps in just a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

No "Hot Seat" available on iOS.

Still trying to figure out how to name Scenario, Program and assignment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get buy in from multiple departments, so you can get in a regular habit of pushing out videos on a regular basis

Reps get trained and if they don't immediately use what they learned, it is lost. We have them teach back what they learned in training sessions the follow week using Rehearsal

Rehearsal review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"The Real Deal"

What do you like best?

At Accenture, we use the Rehearsal tool as part of our Storytelling courses. Rehearsal brings learners closer to the reality and helps them step outside the comfort zone. It is user friendly, not requiring over a few clicks to perform the tasks as a learner, mentor, or admin.

What do you dislike?

The new version is a bit complicated with the 'assignments' bit. For my purposes the older version was more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in marketing Rehearsal within your company. Else uptake could be low.

Better Storytellers, both in the Sales context and beyond. We see people are trying to experiment on Rehearsal which is beginning to help shift some behaviors.

Rehearsal review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Rehearsal Helps Drive Sales Performance"

What do you like best?

The ease of use; the interface is very user friendly and the functionality good and growing with Channels.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could attach documents to Channel posts, but I believe that's coming

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and very supportive team

Working with a large client, we are deploying a Sales Coaching eLearning and Practice platform to build a stronger coaching culture, and to drive financial results. We've done both. We have 220 users and within 90 days had over 1,000 videos responses and coaching instances. The client is experiencing as much as 10% improvement in gross margins

Rehearsal review by Harshal K.
Harshal K.

"Rehearsal experience"

What do you like best?

User interface is very intuitive and tool is easy to use

What do you dislike?

The new interface can get a little confusing with the assignments feature. There are some webcam and audio issues at times to record due to computer or bandwidth issues. A better issue resolution or a tech help widget is needed.

Providing people a platform to practice their storytelling skills. People have utilized this platform well to practice their stories/pitches and have felt confident the next day when they present it to their clients/stakeholders.

Rehearsal review by Bob D.
Bob D.

"Pleased with Rehearsal going into our second year"

What do you like best?

Really enjoy how easy it is for our sales associates to use the Rehearsal tool as well as practice their various responses multiple times before submitting the final response

What do you dislike?

search and sort capabilities are lacking throughout the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to get your sales team to practice sales call without scheduling instructor led role plays and/or Webex sessions

challenging our sales folks on their knowledge of our product portfolio as well as testing their selling skills

Rehearsal review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for new hires"

What do you like best?

I like this software for my new hires. It gives them a chance to reflect and verbalize the content they learned in the classroom setting.

What do you dislike?

The new migration is way more difficult from a setup standpoint. I don't like creating the scenarios and programs separately, I am not sure why this change was made because it takes way longer.

Our sales reps learn a LOT of content, this is great so that they have a chance to show us they can verbalize what they have learned.

Rehearsal review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great Solution and Remarkable Team that supports it. "

What do you like best?

An innovative way of providing practical and mentoring.

What do you dislike?

The way upgrades are managed. However, this is a minor issue and the overall product is great.

The need to review communication skills.

Learn more about Rehearsal

Rehearsal Videos

Learning about Rehearsal?

* We monitor all Rehearsal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(11 reviews)