Relenta CRM

Relenta CRM is a simple and effective email-based CRM. Relenta CRM works by automatically linking all sent and received email to contact timelines.

Work for Relenta CRM?
Sugarcrm 2x

Learning about Relenta CRM?

Relenta CRM Reviews

Ask Relenta CRM a Question
Showing 21 Relenta CRM reviews
Relenta CRM review by <span>Larry D.</span>
Larry D.

Relenta CRM doubles my productivity

What do you like best?

I spent 6 months looking for an email provider that gave me the flexibility I need to run a high end small concierge business in Paris managing multiple inquiries and moving those down the service pipeline until reservation and payment. This was the only system I found that was simple to use and effective. My productivity has at least doubled and client response rate is so fast the clients comment all the time. I can not imagine growing my business without it. And since then the few problems that used to arise from doing everything manually has all but vanished.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really. It works for my travel and entertainment business brilliantly.

Speed of response

Tracking suppliers

Tracking voucher receipts

Tracking old client reservations quickly to understand their needs better.

The ability to move folders easily allow me to only follow active reservations and delete the rest without losing them.

I was able to easily set up a 2nd account and manage my son's music business.

So many more things but I got to get back to work and answering emails!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Relenta CRM
Relenta CRM review by <span>Chuck L.</span>
Chuck L.

Working from withing your email inbox is the key to making CRM work.

What do you like best?

The one click zone and the fact that Relenta is very email centric are what really got us interested in this solution. We looked at and tested so very many CRM systems. What we found was that other soultions were overly complex and/or contained limitations to what we were trying to do. In many cases, we just could not get the buy in because it was a seperate system that they employees had to look at and manage. Our employees are more engaged with Relenta due to the email centricity. They are used to living in their email client and Relenta has simply become their email/CRM client all in one place. This is a very unique solution that was exactly what we were looking for.

What do you dislike?

We at first had some difficutly with implementation as we are not a single email company. We do have shared email boxes, but still have seperate email addresses for employees. We struggled with this until they added the My Emails folder update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone's needs are different and every system has a learning curve. If you are not used to a single email setup understand that it is ok and not required, just be sure to understand going in how to setup the My Emails folder. This will help you transition to the system and you can decide later if you wish to try to implement a single email address for your company or not. The key is to know this is an option should you choose to market a single email address for your company.

We were looking to get a better handle on our communciations with our customers and employees and also amongst and between our employees to manage projects and task related to taking care of our customers. Relenta is now taking care of this for us.

What CRM solution do you use?

Relenta CRM review by <span>Rowland S.</span>
Rowland S.

Does everything I need and more...

What do you like best?

Easy interface, easy searching and from day one has organised the emails so I don't have to. Support is very responsive when needed (thankfully not often) and you get the impression you're dealing with passionate people rather than software robots or a call centre somewhere very remote.

What do you dislike?

Being web based you can't paste in images, they need to be sent as attachments

Recommendations to others considering the product

As developers relenta staff do listen to their customer base, so if you need extra functionality ask before moving on....

My business has a lot of single service clients but when I'm working for them there could be many email exchanges. Keeping on top of the conversations and audit trail is something Relenta has always done well.

Relenta CRM review by <span>Will R.</span>
Will R.

Best CRM - 14 Days to a changed Life

What do you like best?

The simplicity is what I liked the most. You set it up and then it works for you almost. The ability to have information at one click away has improved my performance in such a dramatic way I can't even describe it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far everything is better than other CRM's ever thought of being. The only time I dislike anything is when an old contact or information pops up from before I was using Relenta. Then I am mad because I know how easy that would have been had I been using Relenta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial. Take 3 hours and walk through setting it up. Then watch the videos on how to use it. You will never forget the day you first tried it. You will want to tell others because it is that good!

Emails!!! Task, Calendar, Responses, and Email Chains. Communication is the number one thing especially in a small to medium business. Relenta solves that. I have less than 25 messages in my email at all times. I am able to respond, capture, task, and keep notes to follow up on all within an easy dashboard.

Why other CRM's don't get that email is the base of the today workplace blows my mind. This one benefit alone has changed my business.

Relenta CRM review by <span>Francisco M.</span>
Francisco M.

Marketing Agencies should have this email marketing CRM

What do you like best?

I like that all my clients can have their own contacts. For instance, client #1 can have it's own set of contacts. In addition, Client #1 can have many "groups" of contacts like "Dealerships Miami", "Dealerships New York", "Dealerships Los Angeles". The way Relenta is set up is that each time a group is created, a new database is created.

All clients are kept separate. I looked at other platforms and some are limited because only one database is create for the small business itself. That's why Relenta is great for marketing agencies/companies. All your clients can have their own area and not get bundled together.

What do you dislike?

i can't be too picky since I know I cannot get everything within one CRM. This is one thing they are about to change ASAP: Track Open Rates. By the time you read this, I'm sure the feature will be implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the structure of your marketing agency. I am approaching this from the agency standpoint. If I was a regular small business, it would work too, but as an agency, it's much more powerful because I can do email marketing for many of my clients. All this with just one software.

Since I have bundled email mail marketing into my proposals, I have to reach out to prospective companies to build relationships. Keeping track of all contacts without a CRM is impossible. Organization is important, but just as important is doing more MARKETING and not getting encumbered by the CRM (like Sales Force).

The Relenta CRM helps streamline the process. I reviewed almost 10 Email marketing CRMs and Relenta was all the way at the top. It all depends on what is important to the marketing company.

Relenta CRM review by <span>Jarrod C.</span>
Jarrod C.

A perfect user experiance between contacts, calendars and email.

What do you like best?

Relenta has seamless integration between contacts, calendar and email. There are some really simple yet time saving features, most software overlooks the importance of these things.

The thing I like the most about Relenta is the personalisation of the emails I send. I may send the same email to 20 people, but I'm interested in a response from all 20, so I appreciated that the email doesn't come across as a mail chimp style, mass marketed email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Relenta doesn't yet have email open analytics, this would be really helpful.

They've said this is comming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relenta is a CRM focused on email communication, It's the perfect solution for businesses that communicate a majority of the time by email.

You can add comments and custom events to the contact timeline, so a phone call can be summarised and entered as an event with details. This will show up in the timeline, I think this is more useful to see in the timeline than a VOIP audio recording.

I'm using Relenta to send more personal emails to my clients and to allow me to better track my communication with them. It's quite embarrassing when I send the same email to a client twice.

Relenta allows anyone in my company to view the contact timeline, this means the workload of keep up contact with clients can be shared amongst the team.

The shared department inbox ensures someone is always able to quickly respond queries from current or potential clients, even when a team member is on leave.

Learning about Relenta CRM?

* We monitor all Relenta CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.