RelPro

RelPro is a software that enables organizations to find leads and generate actionable intelligence on executive-level relationships efficiently and systematically for leading companies, non-profits and universities.

Work for RelPro?

Learning about RelPro?

RelPro Reviews

Ask RelPro a Question
Showing 133 RelPro reviews
RelPro review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"A user-friendly tool for all businesses ."

What do you like best?

Relpro makes it easy to filter your searches by providing a plethora of search options. They also provide a lot of data.I like the ability to see exactly which industry, location, size of the company, and revenue amounts. We were able to gather a highly tailored list that compiled all of their contact information including phone number and emails. They also made it very easy to export by offering the csv view of the file, our CRM only allows csv imports, so this made for a smooth transition.

What do you dislike?

The website layout is a bit cluttered. The sidebar shows various search options but it seems like they can all just be listed as a filter option for one search tab. The new search view is nice but does not really add anymore useful features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relpro is a great tool for lead building

We have been trying to find corporate leaders and heads of human resource departments. Relpro has allowed us to not only filter the specific industries, but also which positions we would like to see contact info for. Other lead generating companies take more control of the process and limit our ability to select which contacts we would like. It is nice having a resource that we can access ourselves and filter; rather than have an excel file with contacts sent to us. Their service brings lead generation to the modern age, I didn't realize how much we were missing out.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RelPro
RelPro review by Emily K.
Emily K.

"Amazing tool for growth in any size company! "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using RelPro to grow and enhance our prospect list. RelPro is an extremely efficient and easy way to find contact information for prospects. Googling and searching websites is very time consuming, so RelPro eliminates a lot of that time. RelPro is also very intuitive, so you won't waste time training employees how to use it. You can easily search by contact name or company. Most listings include telephone numbers and email addresses which are the most important for us. The prospect list we created was also easy to export into an Excel file, so we could analyze the contacts and filter/sort how we like.

What do you dislike?

We loved everything almost everything about RelPro. The only issue I ran into was integrating with Salesforce. The reason we couldn't do this is because of our Salesforce membership, so it had nothing to do with RelPro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend signing up for a trial of RelPro, so you can experience how amazing it is!! If you are looking to find contact info and grow your client list which in turn will increase your sales, RelPro is the right product for your company!! Once you try it, you'll immediately see the value.

RelPro has helped us build a robust prospect list, so we can start reaching out to additional clients that we don't have contact info for. Without RelPro we would spend hours searching their websites and googling their contact info or LinkedIn profiles to find a way to speak with them. The core benefits of RelPro are how efficient it is and how much time it saves!

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

RelPro review by Douglas A. H.
Douglas A. H.

"Good Reinforcement"

What do you like best?

Scope of employees not found on LinkedIn. Often when trying to find people, I see that their info listed online may tend to be not intentionally wrong, but untrue. For example, a lot of people have old jobs listed as their current ones, so it can be troubling trying to see which their real current position is. Other than that, the customer service has been kick ass. Lance Rosenthal was transferred to help during a live chat a couple of days ago. He reached back out to me today, and was genuine about improving my workflow with the tool you offer. Also, for mentioning the opportunity to do this.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing I think could use some help is a few times that I've run searches for companies, the names of the companies may be slightly different than the name. So for example, if I search for a fake company, let's say its called "EARF" i wont be able to find it at first, and it could be listed on your site as like "E.A.R.F, Inc. " Not a big issue though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be used probably instead of Agency Access, or even Linkedin at time for the sake of validity.

I'm using RelPro to really ensure that emails out correct so I have less bounce backs. I've had the benefit of corrected Hunter provided emails. Also, being able to increase my lead base. Having a credible source really allows me to have much less organizational issues in the long run.

RelPro review by William T L.
William T L.

"The best way to get an edge!!"

What do you like best?

I like the research and combining the contact data with personal and company research. This gives me the extra edge when contacting potential clients. I also like the Advanced filter settings. I can filter on the exact kind of person I want within a company and save that filter in a list. I can easily plug this saved roles for future searches.

What do you dislike?

The majority of the contact information is from Zoominfo which is good however it would be nice to combine other databases for a more robust contact base. I would also recommend having a feature the automatic updates and alerts you on your saved contact information on your lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider adding additional contact information data bases. Most of the information is from Zoominfo. Using the "As of Date" is critical to getting correct information. Relpro guarantees authentic contact information if it's been updated within the past year.

I do the majority of my work in Mexico and it very hard to good contact information. With Relpro I can filter on country and role within the company. Thi has made my job much easier and I am able to get the contact information quickly. I also like the " As of date" filter option which allows me to have the confidence to know the contact information is up to date.

RelPro review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Good for what it is "

What do you like best?

Good way to aggregate information from basic sources like ZoomInfo and board members, as well as some news feeds and other useful company info

What do you dislike?

compared to other products in the market like rain king or discovery org, I believe this tool lacks a pretty considerable bit of functionality. there is no real ability to gather actionable or intelligent insight. Can you get direct phone number or email addresses or basic news on the company or board, yes - but that doesn't make a subscription with relpro much more valuable than one with the place it aggregates from (zoominfo) and an RSS feed.

While my personal preference would be some more "intelligence" from the service, but I would see how this does fit some org's needs.

Additionally I think the commercial model is JV - shouldnt charge per view/upload

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a more enterprise ready solution, if budget allows (Rain King or D-Org) but if budget is short, RelPro is much better than just Sales Nav

my team mostly uses our RelPro account to source contact info for prospects. we also use the tool to determine what companies may or may not be susceptible to our prospecting effort over the phone and / or over email.

The benefits we have seen have been incremental, but noticeable (especially over not using any tool like this at all) including; being able to call and speak with key decision makers directly, finding out what is happening on the boards of fortune 500 and fortune 1000 companies

RelPro review by Ariel J.
Ariel J.

"Stellar Program"

What do you like best?

The usefulness and easiness to find someone anywhere in the world. In a matter of a few clicks you can find out who works where, their title, and even the best way to contact them. Not much training or assist is needed. I was able to figure out how to use the platform on day one. I knew how to export and how to add filters and parameters is the best feature. I believe in seeing news article about an individual or company is useful.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to verify leads and confirm that the individual stills works at the company it states. For example, there were a few times when it says abc individual works at abc but when an email is sent to them an error is received.

Another issue I've noticed that there might a few individuals that are in the system because there are nowhere to be found. I wish Relpro somehow used LinkedIn or another platform where there are thousands of users and be able to find their information there. Lots of users have their contact information listed, if there was a way to extract that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the 1 on 1 that your rep offers. They can show you small nicks on how to get a better search result. It will blow your mind away. Always think ahead and be ready to explore more.

Finding leads to rent our space and book event space. The benefits that i have realized that is that I can enter a company or even a title and I will find thousands of people and I can set parameters and filters to get the most accurate contact listing.

RelPro review by Alona A.
Alona A.

"Help when I need it"

What do you like best?

- Access to the full profile page of a contact, so I know I am looking at a right person and able to learn more about him/her. The fact that I can see the date when the contact info was updated.

- Reasonable richness of the database. We work in a very specific field and still I am able to find quite nice number of contacts each single time we would run a new campaign.

- Convenience of use. I can quickly build a list and export it.

- Support team. They are absolutely great! Haven't failed me or disappointed me not even once. Any issue I had I was timely supported on. Any credits issues was always fairly treated.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are growing as a platform and they're providing a fair service for the cost they ask. They offer great support and you can feel that they eager to be better and bigger. Some features can be improved such as their new linkedin addon, which i find incredibly useful. Maybe some marking on the leads that have been already opened (purchased).

Recommendations to others considering the product

They deliver on what they promise and on a reasonable cost! Great support team!

If you are looking for a solution that can get you contact details quickly RelPro will be a good tool. If you are trying to build a small list per a certain criteria - RelPro will help you with that. It doesn't have an overwhelming menu, it's pretty straight forward and the company is working on improvements so to enhance the user experience

Main problem is missing email addresses. A lot of time we got a Linkedin list or some people we got referred to etc but we are missing on their contact details, and this is were we use RelPro the most.

In addition, quite few times it saved us a lot of time when we needed to build a specific list in a very short period of time for a new marketing campaign

RelPro review by Phil B.
Phil B.

"Best of breed for filling the top of funnel"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. My team can build a prospect lists on the fly, import them to SalesForce.com and start calling all within 10 minutes. The Data is accurate and complete. I also am happy to say how easy it is to work with Martin and Lance and team. When we need more data, or to build out a huge email campaign, they roll their sleeves up and jump in to help.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more social data if possible.

In a startup environment the top of the funnel is our biggest challenge. Being able to add to that quickly and make sure that my team has new prospects is a huge win. We also love to use the Technology search feature. That has been a huge win for us, as there are many other pieces of software that could indicate a great fit for untapt.

RelPro review by Marija P.
Marija P.

"Excellent Tool for Network Intelligence"

What do you like best?

There are 3 main business problems that RelpPro has helped me solve. First, it allows me a way to track our network / our prospects through the alert feature. Second, it helps me identify who the decision makers I am trying to reach within an organization are (as well as contact information). And finally, it is a quick and efficient way to research people / organizations before a meeting.

Beyond being a terrific software, it has an amazing team led by Martin Wise who have been excellent business partners and always gone out of their way to make our experience a successful one.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I can think of that is negative - it is one of very few companies I whole wholeheartedly recommend!

All three that I mentioned in my first bulletin - I am trying to keep track of all the people and organizations within our network as well as find efficient and warm ways of expanding that network.

RelPro review by Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.

"Prospecting tool done right."

What do you like best?

The customer service is unparalleled. I have been working directly with RelPro's CEO, Martin, and a Customer

Success Associate, Lance, and could not be happier with my experience. They are very responsive and receptive to feedback - they work very hard to ensure my team is up to date with product functionality and new features. I also enjoy the fact that RelPro aggregates so many sources of information - it's much like having 10 tools within a single user friendly UI.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose something it would be that some of the notifications that pop up can be intrusive and block/get in the way of things that you may be clicking on at the time.

It has definitely streamlined the prospecting efforts of myself and my team. In such a fast paced environment we need information on our prospects in the blink of eye, and that is what RelPro provides.

RelPro review by Lucy M.
Lucy M.

"A modern day intelligence platform"

What do you like best?

There are many players in the world of SaaS. What makes RelPro a true gem, is its ability to understand users and give them the personalization they need, when they need it.

What do you dislike?

As more users come to the platform, RelPro continues to expand their features and search options to accommodate more use cases. While this is very exciting, I never want RelPro to lose sight of their core product vision.

RelPro is able to elegantly solve simply the problem of information overload. Amongst today's busy tweets, updates, prospect changes, there is not enough time in the day to consume it all. Even at best, a manual approach comes with many fragmented silos, to which feels like a very hacked together solution. Enter RelPro 2.0, an place where only the most important content matters, customized by no one other than yourself. The product is able to grow and adapt to your needs, with very contextualized functions throughout your end-end experience.

RelPro review by Zvi M.
Zvi M.

"A must have tool for demand generation, prospecting and sales intelligence "

What do you like best?

Accuracy of contact details - I've used many tools in the past and none was as accurate and comprehensive as RelPro. This is a key for all of our marketing campaigns.

The Tech Search tool is amazing and gave us a better tool to perform prospecting. As a tech company that can complement other technologies, this info helped us to focus on the right prospects.

As preparation for marketing campaigns, the ability to manage lists and search multiple roles against a list saved us so much time and we can now execute campaigns much faster.

What do you dislike?

Since there is so much information, there are cases in which I get too many results.

That is being solved by using additional parameters in the search criteria.

Demand generation

Prospecting and

Intel. on companies and people of interest.

RelPro review by Jake O.
Jake O.

"RelPro review II"

What do you like best?

Essy of use, multiple ways of searching with tons of filters to drill to the right person

What do you dislike?

unsaved filters when to click on contacts - only able to see 250 contacts at a time or being able to set the search limit in the setting. Wish e we can upload own lists to app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Combines many sources and keeps the contacted updated- plus great links to Linkend and other social media sites.

Finding the right contacts at unknown firms

RelPro review by Teresa Y.
Teresa Y.

"A great business tool"

What do you like best?

The software has been enormously helpful, and a very significant time saver for all users within our organization. In addition, the customer service could not be better. Any questions are answered very quickly and our team is always updated on any new improvements made to the tool.

What do you dislike?

None of impact. Sometimes multiple entries come up for individuals, but according to our account manager, this has been addressed in the latest update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really great tool and has helped our organization save a lot of time. I highly recommend this tool for organizations that look to seek out contact information and prospect new relationships/opportunities.

It used to be difficult to find contact information of individuals we wanted to seek out on behalf of our organization. A significant amount of time used to be invested in this task, however RelPro has significantly reduced the time required to do this. It has consolidated all of this information in one place and has a very user-friendly interface to search through the information.

RelPro review by Simon F.
Simon F.

"Incredible resource for contact research"

What do you like best?

The collection of information that RelPro brings together is unmatched. In addition, our organization often looks for the individuals within the same role across multiple companies, RelPro's list feature has saved me a ton of time. Being able to share these lists with new employees is an added benefit that saves our whole team time. Finally, the advanced find enables me and my team to filter for the right contacts and the right quality of information (i.e. only contacts with available phone numbers and email addresses).

What do you dislike?

Not much too dislike. The only issues I have faced are that sometime multiple listings appear for companies and individuals and I have to sort through them to find the correct information. Sometimes duplicate contacts will contain different email addresses and phone numbers, this makes it difficult to know which is correct. However, Lance, our RelPro account manager, recently told us about the filter by last update feature which has cut down on this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the customer support and explore the additional features. Our primary use is contact research but some of the additional features have been helpful and could be even more so in the future.

Our organization needs to get in touch with hundreds of companies ever year to inform them of requests. RelPro helps us easily find the right contacts and their contact information for all of these companies. It has saved us hundreds of hours of internet research and main line pass-offs.

RelPro review by Gabriel H.
Gabriel H.

"Quick, accurate tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

The highlight of RelPro for me is its speed, ease of use, and accuracy. When a name is needed or a method of contact, I can get it much faster than I have with other services or conventional search methods.In addition, the tool works in the background and can deliver up-to-date news and hits on a company or individual while you are conducting other searches or doing other work. So if I am compiling a contact list, for example, the engine might pull some important information on John Doe while I've moved on and am searching for Jane. I use this weekly for prospecting, reaching event invitees, and making high level connections.

Finally, I'd add that RelPro has proved useful across varied teams in my organization, so the tool manages to be targeted and simultaneously flexible.

What do you dislike?

Occasional duplication of individuals in search results (you might search John Doe, and see his name appear multiple times under different and past titles).

One of the key tenants of any organization is maximum return on effort--too often, ideas are bogged down in basic execution. RelPro minimizes time spent collecting contact information and identifying key individuals, and maximizes output with the accuracy of its results. I can usually find any individual I need within a moment or two, and I can compile and export a priority target list for a sector or company in minutes.

RelPro review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"RelPro has made finding contacts simple and easy"

What do you like best?

The artificial intelligence, real-time search bar is the best. It makes searching much quicker, and the results are incredibly accurate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get more than one result for companies in searches, but with some process of elimination, I'm able to find the best match for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With RelPro you will get an attentive customer service team that ensures you get the most out of the tool.

Accuracy of contact information - less bounce back emails and missed phone connections.

"Gives me what I want"

What do you like best?

I like how I can quick search the first/last name, along with a specific title and/or company. I also like that you can import the names as a contact and the interface is very clean. I haven't had very many issues figuring out how to use the tool on my own so the training is minimal.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Salesforce can be shaky at times. There isn't much that I actually dislike apart from that which was probably something that both parties didn't execute properly at first. Now it is figured out and the integration is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for basic data on accounts...I would use this alongside something like discoverorg and it becomes a powerful tool.

Obtaining 1 off contact information from an account - especially travel contacts that aren't very present on other data sources

RelPro review by Administrator

"RelPro review"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, seemly connectivity into CRM Salesforce Contacts are extremely accurate tons of contacts- filters system is great

What do you dislike?

unable to create a list with a file upload and have to ask repro to create lists - also would like to edit the created list too removing name/companies and adding

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use for basic look up and the filters allow you to drill down to specific topics/ regions/ titles

provided 1000's of leads that would have taken weeks or months to find- in a pinch, we had a webinar and was able to invite 500+ many more then our database had- excellent results

RelPro review by Russell L.
Russell L.

"Effective Sales and Research Tool for virtually any Industry"

What do you like best?

RelPro has proven to be a successful tool for managing strategic sales initiatives. The flexibility and depth of information outperform that offered by other tools. Moreover, the RelPro leadership team takes a personal approach to customer relationships to ensure that the platform meets their business needs.

What do you dislike?

Every organization has unique needs and we look forward to the release of future enhancements that support sales organizations in different ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete a free trial. RelPro is a tool that quickly demonstrates the degree to which it will meet your needs. Work closely with Martin Wise to outline a strategy for the way your team will leverage RelPro.

Sales campaign management. Lead generation. Market research.

RelPro review by Julia B.
Julia B.

"RelPro Revieew"

What do you like best?

Gives me information about companies or people I'm looking for fast, and provides a lot of details

What do you dislike?

Cannot search by email, only first and last name, which results in multiple hits that I now need to sort through.

Don't love the interface. After I search, I have to go back to RelPro homepage to search again.

Receiving more information about companies we're targeting than Linkedin gives

RelPro review by Alex T.
Alex T.

"Great tool! Can't imagine prospecting any other way"

What do you like best?

Very accurate contact information and technology data. Very easy to use and user interface makes it easy to figure out quickly

What do you dislike?

Nothing, tool is perfect, not much I would add. If I had to choose one thing I honestly couldn't think of anything else I would add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool

Helps me find correct contacts, very accurate and helps me do my job

RelPro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best way to know your customer"

What do you like best?

There are a couple of things I really like about RelPro. First, the alerts that let me know when there's new information about a prospect or company I am following. Knowing more about what's going on with a client or prospect helps me stay in touch at the right time and reach out with the right message. I don't have to invent an excuse or send a salesy message. It's great at helping me start and maintain relationships. Next, RelPro helps me map out the relationship throughout the company so I can establish relationships throughout the client. This really helps when I'm looking to build advocates ... as well as extend the breadth of feedback we get. I look much smarter in front of my clients and prospects

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to get use to how it worked, but that could be more about me than RelPro. Any time I've been stuck, I've been in touch with their support team and I've always had an answer quickly, explained in simple terms that I can understand and that works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend them highly enough. If you are working to improve productivity and performance in your sales team, then RelPro is intelligence partner you need.

I use RelPro for 3 important tasks: qualifying top of funnel leads, mapping client organizations and relationship management. The information I get through RelPro helps me prioritize leads ... I have more information so I can determine which ones deserve a more high-touch approach. It give me a view across the client organization to know who my "whole customer" is ... so I always have another way to approach a lead if my initial contact doesn't work out. The alerts that I get via RelPro help me stay on top of news regarding my clients and prospects, so I can send messages to stay in touch that aren't just focused on me or my proposition ... if I tried to do this without RelPro, not only would it take an enormous amount of time to search all the news sources but it would be hit or miss and I'd probably miss something big.

RelPro review by Geoffrey B.
Geoffrey B.

"Great business development tool, made a real impact"

What do you like best?

I find the accuracy of contact details and data far better than the other options i've used. This leads to a much higher response rate from the contacts I make. I also find the news feeds and updates very helpful. I also really like the tech search feature in helping me target companies with certain use requirements.

customer support has been very proactive and made any issues go away quickly. Some of those have been user error and I really should have done the training, the more i've learned the more I like it.

What do you dislike?

I think sometimes there is too much information, i'd be happier with less records per search. Some alerts pop up more frequently than i'd like, although the customer response team has been really good and so I understand this may be changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a small project and test it out. I think any business development or sales person can get benefits, so trying is easy to test

I'm searching for senior contacts in key companies so I can start a sales discussion. I've had a very high hit rate, nearly 50% of contacts responding and the details being correct. This has been much higher than any other method i've used.

RelPro review by James W.
James W.

"Perfect lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

For my purposes, RelPro is a valuable part of our prospecting agenda. By offering the combination of contact information and media on a search, I have been able to strategically plan my business development accordingly and tailor my approach to new business. It's been quite an asset thus far.

What do you dislike?

So far, there hasn't been much that is a detriment to my using RelPro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need direct leads, use RelPro.

My organization has offered recommendations to our clients as well.

See above

RelPro review by Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

"Contact research efficiency at its finest!"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, RelPro's strongest feature is its simplicity and reliability. Searching through company websites while trying to find contact information can be tedious, but RelPro takes all the frustration out of the process. This program provides a substantial rolodex of contacts from virtually every company, and simplifies business correspondence. The entire search process usually takes under a minute, and allows for quick and easy communication. I can call, e-mail, or even get a brief professional background of any given contact in a fraction of the time it would normally take.

What do you dislike?

A direct phone number isn't always provided, but those instances are rare.

The biggest issue I face in my work is being unable to reach the appropriate contact. RelPro has streamlined my entire approach to corporate engagement, and maximized the impact of my calls.

RelPro review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"Great Research Tool for Prospecting"

What do you like best?

The best tool to find, save and keep track of prospects. The advanced filters allow us to quickly surface the right contacts.

The onboarding process is thorough and the customer service is top-notch!

What do you dislike?

An "or" feature would improve the search function. Other than that, I can't think of anything dislikable.

We use this to research prospects for our business. Our previous tool did not provide as much information and had fewer advanced search filters. As a result from switching to RelPro, we have cut our research time significantly.

RelPro review by User

"RelPro - Great resource and tool for any fundraiser"

What do you like best?

The updated and always current contact information for key influencers and decision makers at prospects across all industries.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a bit of time to develop an exhaustive list of prospects with corresponding contact info, but this could be more about learning and using all the facets of RelPro to understand where the short cuts may lie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RelPro provides up to date information in regards to partners and prospects that helps our team in being well-informed and current when reaching out. Being as efficient as possible when it comes to research and prospecting is critical in a fundraising role, and RelPro offers this support in spades.

RelPro review by Kristine H.
Kristine H.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I think the thing I like BEST is that the information, especially from ZoomInfo, is dated. You can tell at a glance how old the information may be.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there appears to be no way to suggest any edits. For example if there are two listings for what appear to be the exact same individual, there is not a way, to my knowledge, to notify RelPro so they can investigate and possibly combine those profiles.

I am able to find email addresses for senior individual which are otherwise difficult to obtain. I've also been able to identify titles and roles I couldn't identify otherwise.

RelPro review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Data and Accurate Information"

What do you like best?

RelPro has accurate information sourced from multiple databases. Tech search is helpful and searching for specific peoples contact information is excellent. We use it to add information to leads and prospects as we bring them into our database.

What do you dislike?

The general search and filtering could be stronger but the team at RelPro are good at helping us perform those searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Martin, Lance, and the team are very helpful.

RelPro helps us fill in incomplete contact information and build out lists for our BDR team to begin reaching out to. It puts contact information to LinkedIn prospecting and allows us to immediately engage prospects with relevant content.

RelPro review by Fabiola T.
Fabiola T.

"Time saving tool for keeping track of your prospects"

What do you like best?

RelPro is a user friendly platform which puts together data from various sources allowing information to be easily accessed in one place. With RelpPro you can keep track of your prospects' news and career development in a quick and efficient manner using their "flag" system. I find this system to be the most useful feature for keeping up to date with the activities of a large number of people.

I have particularly enjoyed working with their development team, who have been very receptive to feedback and quickly implemented our suggestions to improve our user experience. They are only a phone call away if needed.

Overall, I think RelPro is an extremely useful source of information for fundraising professionals and any other professional wanting to explore more about their connections, find relevant and up to date details on their current and future people of interest.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything to dislike. I have had a really good experience using RelPro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an alternative to Google alerts to keep track of people of interest, RelPro is a fantastic solution as it will save you time and energy.

We are a small prospect research team providing intelligence to a group of 5 development officers and a whole Advancement department, which means our capacity is rather limited. Previously we replied on Google alerts for keeping track on our donors and prospects, and found the process of checking Google alerts tiresome and time consuming, having to sieve through lots of irrelevant information and wasting valuable time in the process. With RelPro we have been able to keep better track of our prospects by allowing us access to relevant news and their activities, which are received via email and also accessed through the platform. Our team is better positioned to communicate this intelligence to our major philanthropy team in a more timely fashion and avoid missing out on any opportunities for cultivation and securing gifts for our organization.

RelPro review by LORNA B.
LORNA B.

"Intelligent Prospecting"

What do you like best?

RelPro is very easy to use and provides fresh data. RelPro has cut our research prospecting time considerably and has allowed our company to systematically implement our demand-generation campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used the Topic Maker feature as extensively.

List-building and Prospect-pre qualification. We're able to narrow down our prospects quickly and focus our efforts on accounts and contacts that directly matches our search/persona parameters.

RelPro review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Great Sales Development tool for Prospecting"

What do you like best?

The data is the best of similar tools. Combining the breadth of Zoominfo/D&B with the accuracy of a database like BoardEx is so helpful. The employment history in the search function saves me time I would normally use for additional background research.

What do you dislike?

Definitely needs native Salesforce integration.

We're a small company - growing quickly - selling a fairly unique product to a well defined market. Given that, it can be arduous to prospect for new leads. Relpro helps build the top of our funnel by saving time related to prospecting so our team can make more connects with future clients.

RelPro review by Joe M.
Joe M.
View Original

"Great idea, just added some much needed enhancements"

What do you like best?

Some of the new things like keyword searches have been a real help in my targeting process

What do you dislike?

Better instructions and training needed to more fully use the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep pushing for product enhancements. The RelPro folks seem eager to comply

Target customer lists...Relpro helps me provide solid contact names with the other information

RelPro review by Cara B.
Cara B.

"Maximizes prospect research and corporate connections"

What do you like best?

Unlike many other research tools, RelPro aggregates info in a clear manner and allows you to "track" prospects through the alerts function. It's also great for managing relationships and positions within a company. Having worked in the major gifts area in both higher ed and in non-profits, this is a great tool for any development department.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is user-friendly and queries are easily executed even by a novice researcher.

We are using RelPro to create research profiles for our top donors and prospects. We have found information through RelPro that is not readily available on other platforms or is not as easily managed.

RelPro review by Agency
Agency

"The best solution for connecting with leads"

What do you like best?

RelPro opened the door to connecting with a plethora of new business targets that I would not have been able to personally reach out to without the platform.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while I come across some outdated contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember to toggle the "last updated" option to something moderately recent to avoid outdated contact info.

RelPro not only allowed me to find individuals at companies that I would like to connect with, but it also showed me companies in my target range that I was unaware of.

RelPro review by Megan G.
Megan G.

"Excellent experience!"

What do you like best?

Relpro has been a wonderful platform to search for contact information from individuals in the professional world. I greatly appreciate the service and use it regularly.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the site was updated when people leave a company

We use Relpro to update our contact information when reaching out to companies and organizations

"GREAT PRODUCT"

What do you like best?

I use this every single day and it makes my life so much easier! Not sure what I'd do without it, this is a fantastic tool that everyone who prospects or needs to gather leads.

What do you dislike?

This is a fantastic product I wouldn't change anything. Top to bottom, the interface and everything is all great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it already!

I can get contact information and tech info on hard to find accounts. It has a Salesforce integration which also is awesome.

RelPro review by Jose Mari P.
Jose Mari P.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

I like that their data are mostly accurate. It's also very easy to use. And their customer success team is very dependable, accommodating, and friendly.

What do you dislike?

None so far. I encounter issues once in a while (there's no perfect platform) but their account managers are always ready to assist.

We basically use RelPro to gather contact information of our prospects.

RelPro review by Alie F.
Alie F.

"Coordinator"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and availability of contact information.

What do you dislike?

The pop-up boxes when the information is being retrieved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RelPro account managers truly care about how you're gaining the most value from their product- this service is more than an online log in.

Finding prospect information, consolidating and organizing prospect lists.

RelPro review by Damien L.
Damien L.

"Why solely use Linkedin when you can user RelPro?"

What do you like best?

RelPro aggregates data from other sources (LinkedIn, BoardEx...)

What do you dislike?

Lack of user friendliness. UX to review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly useful as Account Manager but I can tell from my sales days and the feedback from the sales team here thath it brings some serious added value!

Identify new targets!

RelPro review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"It is a great reference tool "

What do you like best?

Being able to find professionals and where they are currently working along with the positions they hold. This opens up the ability for outreach for specific programs that we provide.

What do you dislike?

A lot of times the contact information is not accurate. It would be nice if somehow I could find an assistant that is linked to a specific person. That usually makes it easier to contact the person I am reaching out to.

Who is with what company. What position to they hold. How can we use that for programming or introductions

RelPro review by User in Financial Services

"Quick and easy way to find contact info"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find someone's contact info rather than scouring the internet, looking at sites like LinkedIn, or trying to dig through company websites/PDF documents.

What do you dislike?

The advanced search is pretty good, but a way to narrow down a from a text field job title, to a job type, would be helpful, as different companies title their positions differently.

I'm in sales so contacting prospects is key. Relpro provides contact info for prospects I'm looking for which is a very valuable resource.

RelPro review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"RelPro has great feature that you can target specific leads with specifis targeted technologies"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I have direct communication with RelPro teams

What do you dislike?

There isnt much I dont like as its simple to use and relatively cheap in comparison to other competitors.

Targeting companies that have the exact technologies that help us then market and reach out for qualifying leads

RelPro review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Best opportunity to grow business !"

What do you like best?

RelPro helped identify prospects when I was growing my book of business. It made it easy to navigate and target. It provided all of the contact details I needed to reach out. The platform allowed me to search for Executives that I wanted to reach out to and also provide me with their contact details

What do you dislike?

My company has their own CRM but I wish there was someway to integrate the 2 together directly -- but other than that- whats not to love ?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in your business. Do it the right way. RelPro is the right way.

Cold calling turned into cold emailing - no one pays attention to that, no one has time for that ! RelPro gave me the necessary tools I needed to return to old fashion connecting, BUT with modern resources. It's so much more efficient and effective than trying to blast emails out for hours to people and businesses you hope will respond. I needed to know who I should be contacting, how to get in touch with them and what can I learn about them before reaching out and this platform allowed me to do so.

"Made my job easier."

What do you like best?

Contact info is really good (up to date and accurate)

What do you dislike?

On the key facts page for people you have to click into them to get the details. It would be easier if you can see the basic details such as email and phone number on that same page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your job easier too.

It's saving me time. Looking for emails is a difficult task and RelPro makes my job more efficient.

"Relpro is solid"

What do you like best?

Relpro's database is extensive and accurate for the most part. Very efficient way to source key prospects' contact info.

What do you dislike?

If you don't first verify that a prospect is actually working at a particular company on Linkedin, Relpro's contact search is almost always inaccurate and outdated. It is a must to first search for contact names on Linkedin, then find the contact info using Relpro.

Not knowing prospects' contact info or guessing with uncertainty.

RelPro review by Jared R.
Jared R.

"Relpro has revolutionized my sales process"

What do you like best?

Relpro is great in sourcing up to date information regarding prospects and is a quick and easy way in accessing emails and phone numbers to streamline my sales process

What do you dislike?

Some of the information i am looking for is out of date or does not have any additional information attached which makes it an out of date version of LinkedIn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to assist with your sales team lead sourcing efforts with information attached to a persons profile rather than just a name - No longer will you be hindered by the dreaded gatekeeper

Quick and efficient lead sourcing and a way to confirm information that i have sourced external from RelPro

RelPro review by Hana R.
Hana R.

"Extensive database"

What do you like best?

A few reasons

1 - The database is extensive

2- The results are reliable and constantly up to date

3 - The customer support is spectacular. We worked primarily with Lance, and he was extremely patient and attentive during the sale process in making sure we were not only aware of all of Relpro's offerings but carefully tailored the product to our specific needs and goals once we became users.

What do you dislike?

As with any SaaS product, there is a learning curve involved in becoming familiar with the product.

We are looking to contact and target CMOs and marketing executives to educate and inform fortune 100 companies of Landor's offerings.

RelPro review by Administrator

"Great resource for knowing the executives at a company"

What do you like best?

I like that I can search for a company and find who the key contacts are, their title, phone number, sometimes direct number and also sometimes an email address.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to know if the information is out dated or not. For instance how do you know that they are still with the company.

Better intelligence for knowing who the key contacts are and all their contact information.

Learn more about RelPro

RelPro Videos

Learning about RelPro?

* We monitor all RelPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.