RelPro

RelPro is a software that enables organizations to find leads and generate actionable intelligence on executive-level relationships efficiently and systematically for leading companies, non-profits and universities.

Work for RelPro?

Learning about RelPro?

RelPro Reviews

Ask RelPro a Question
Showing 111 RelPro reviews
RelPro review by <span>Douglas A. H.</span>
Douglas A. H.

Good Reinforcement

What do you like best?

Scope of employees not found on LinkedIn. Often when trying to find people, I see that their info listed online may tend to be not intentionally wrong, but untrue. For example, a lot of people have old jobs listed as their current ones, so it can be troubling trying to see which their real current position is. Other than that, the customer service has been kick ass. Lance Rosenthal was transferred to help during a live chat a couple of days ago. He reached back out to me today, and was genuine about improving my workflow with the tool you offer. Also, for mentioning the opportunity to do this.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing I think could use some help is a few times that I've run searches for companies, the names of the companies may be slightly different than the name. So for example, if I search for a fake company, let's say its called "EARF" i wont be able to find it at first, and it could be listed on your site as like "E.A.R.F, Inc. " Not a big issue though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be used probably instead of Agency Access, or even Linkedin at time for the sake of validity.

I'm using RelPro to really ensure that emails out correct so I have less bounce backs. I've had the benefit of corrected Hunter provided emails. Also, being able to increase my lead base. Having a credible source really allows me to have much less organizational issues in the long run.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about RelPro
RelPro review by <span>William T L.</span>
William T L.
Invitation from the software vendor

The best way to get an edge!!

What do you like best?

I like the research and combining the contact data with personal and company research. This gives me the extra edge when contacting potential clients. I also like the Advanced filter settings. I can filter on the exact kind of person I want within a company and save that filter in a list. I can easily plug this saved roles for future searches.

What do you dislike?

The majority of the contact information is from Zoominfo which is good however it would be nice to combine other databases for a more robust contact base. I would also recommend having a feature the automatic updates and alerts you on your saved contact information on your lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider adding additional contact information data bases. Most of the information is from Zoominfo. Using the "As of Date" is critical to getting correct information. Relpro guarantees authentic contact information if it's been updated within the past year.

I do the majority of my work in Mexico and it very hard to good contact information. With Relpro I can filter on country and role within the company. Thi has made my job much easier and I am able to get the contact information quickly. I also like the " As of date" filter option which allows me to have the confidence to know the contact information is up to date.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

RelPro review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

Good for what it is

What do you like best?

Good way to aggregate information from basic sources like ZoomInfo and board members, as well as some news feeds and other useful company info

What do you dislike?

compared to other products in the market like rain king or discovery org, I believe this tool lacks a pretty considerable bit of functionality. there is no real ability to gather actionable or intelligent insight. Can you get direct phone number or email addresses or basic news on the company or board, yes - but that doesn't make a subscription with relpro much more valuable than one with the place it aggregates from (zoominfo) and an RSS feed.

While my personal preference would be some more "intelligence" from the service, but I would see how this does fit some org's needs.

Additionally I think the commercial model is JV - shouldnt charge per view/upload

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a more enterprise ready solution, if budget allows (Rain King or D-Org) but if budget is short, RelPro is much better than just Sales Nav

my team mostly uses our RelPro account to source contact info for prospects. we also use the tool to determine what companies may or may not be susceptible to our prospecting effort over the phone and / or over email.

The benefits we have seen have been incremental, but noticeable (especially over not using any tool like this at all) including; being able to call and speak with key decision makers directly, finding out what is happening on the boards of fortune 500 and fortune 1000 companies

RelPro review by <span>Ariel J.</span>
Ariel J.

Stellar Program

What do you like best?

The usefulness and easiness to find someone anywhere in the world. In a matter of a few clicks you can find out who works where, their title, and even the best way to contact them. Not much training or assist is needed. I was able to figure out how to use the platform on day one. I knew how to export and how to add filters and parameters is the best feature. I believe in seeing news article about an individual or company is useful.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to verify leads and confirm that the individual stills works at the company it states. For example, there were a few times when it says abc individual works at abc but when an email is sent to them an error is received.

Another issue I've noticed that there might a few individuals that are in the system because there are nowhere to be found. I wish Relpro somehow used LinkedIn or another platform where there are thousands of users and be able to find their information there. Lots of users have their contact information listed, if there was a way to extract that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the 1 on 1 that your rep offers. They can show you small nicks on how to get a better search result. It will blow your mind away. Always think ahead and be ready to explore more.

Finding leads to rent our space and book event space. The benefits that i have realized that is that I can enter a company or even a title and I will find thousands of people and I can set parameters and filters to get the most accurate contact listing.

RelPro review by <span>Alona A.</span>
Alona A.

Help when I need it

What do you like best?

- Access to the full profile page of a contact, so I know I am looking at a right person and able to learn more about him/her. The fact that I can see the date when the contact info was updated.

- Reasonable richness of the database. We work in a very specific field and still I am able to find quite nice number of contacts each single time we would run a new campaign.

- Convenience of use. I can quickly build a list and export it.

- Support team. They are absolutely great! Haven't failed me or disappointed me not even once. Any issue I had I was timely supported on. Any credits issues was always fairly treated.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are growing as a platform and they're providing a fair service for the cost they ask. They offer great support and you can feel that they eager to be better and bigger. Some features can be improved such as their new linkedin addon, which i find incredibly useful. Maybe some marking on the leads that have been already opened (purchased).

Recommendations to others considering the product

They deliver on what they promise and on a reasonable cost! Great support team!

If you are looking for a solution that can get you contact details quickly RelPro will be a good tool. If you are trying to build a small list per a certain criteria - RelPro will help you with that. It doesn't have an overwhelming menu, it's pretty straight forward and the company is working on improvements so to enhance the user experience

Main problem is missing email addresses. A lot of time we got a Linkedin list or some people we got referred to etc but we are missing on their contact details, and this is were we use RelPro the most.

In addition, quite few times it saved us a lot of time when we needed to build a specific list in a very short period of time for a new marketing campaign

RelPro review by <span>Phil B.</span>
Phil B.

Best of breed for filling the top of funnel

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. My team can build a prospect lists on the fly, import them to SalesForce.com and start calling all within 10 minutes. The Data is accurate and complete. I also am happy to say how easy it is to work with Martin and Lance and team. When we need more data, or to build out a huge email campaign, they roll their sleeves up and jump in to help.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more social data if possible.

In a startup environment the top of the funnel is our biggest challenge. Being able to add to that quickly and make sure that my team has new prospects is a huge win. We also love to use the Technology search feature. That has been a huge win for us, as there are many other pieces of software that could indicate a great fit for untapt.

Learn more about RelPro

RelPro Videos

RelPro Downloads

Learning about RelPro?

* We monitor all RelPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.