Remind

Remind helps teachers reach students and parents where they are.

Work for Remind?

Learning about Remind?

Remind Reviews

Showing 111 Remind reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Remind
Remind review by <span>Robert B. W.</span>
Robert B. W.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for parents to sign up for. It makes it easy to send messages to my parents without them having my cell number. I like that you can upload pictures as well. My school as a whoe uses it to send out text messages to parents of important reminders or events with the school. Several of the other teachers use it to communicate with our parents. You can set up seperate groups, so if you have multiple classes, you can message the parents in that specific class. It will also let you message an individual user.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to communicate with your parents without giving out your cell number. It works much like a message app, incuding the ability to send pictures. Parents can respond with likes to your pictures as wel.

Parent communication. Easy to use.

What Classroom Management solution do you use?

Remind review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Great for teachers, students, and parents"

What do you like best?

I was formally a high school teacher and used Remind to communicate anonymously with my students. I found it much easier to quickly send a Remind message with updates about assignments, homework, etc. At parent-teacher conferences, I had printed out invitations for my parents to sign up for Remind as well, so they could contact me as well as get my class announcements. Students would reach out to me during my designated "office hours" through the app if they needed help with their homework or had a general classroom question. I also liked that it would translate messages in Spanish to my parents who needed it, and it only required me to click a button to translate my message.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the translating option would send or receive in "broken" English when translating from Spanish. But it was not horrible, and I was able to determine what the main idea of the message was without too much issue.

I currently am in school leadership and use Remind to send messages to my teaching staff which I find much easier and more efficient than email.

Remind review by <span>Christen N.</span>
Christen N.

"Kahoot from Teacher"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product is that it makes communication faster and easier, and it is also safe and professional. Teachers can communicate reminders about assignments or homework to students without exposing personal phone numbers, but also has the benefit of acting like a "text message" for faster response and communication. Also, this works between professionals and for big group send out information, like staff announcements. You have the options to turn off replies, so that students cannot reply and can just receive the reminders like a text.

What do you dislike?

Because it works like text messaging, there seems to be issues with phone carriers and if certain people receive these messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you play around with the account to make sure you have the settings how you want. For example, make sure that you decide if want to allow replies or no replies from students. This setting can be changed, but I recommend navigating all settings first.

It allows professionals to communicate professionally and protecting privacy of numbers. It also saves time because more people are able to receive messages sooner, which increase productivity and communication.

Remind review by <span>Giovanni D.</span>
Giovanni D.

"Clever easy way to embed communication with what everyone already use - a phone!"

What do you like best?

It is a non-intrusive solution for communications. Everyone has a phone - smart or not - and it can easily get connected in the communication. You can easily manage the announcements and communications with anyone.

What do you dislike?

It is not really a dislike but I will like a solution that did not involve the app to send announcements just from my phone. For example, using some sort of code it can automatically send the announcement to all people in the group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The key with remind.com is that is easy to use and communicate with others. Since it already uses your phone, there is no real excuse not to be communicated anymore.

I have used remind.com as a director of a club and the main problem was to keep everyone informed. I have been using facebook and other social apps trying to do this but it is not that effective. With this application, I can easily create groups, organize them, and send announcements.

Remind review by <span>Caroline W.</span>
Caroline W.

"review for remind"

What do you like best?

Remind does an amazing job in sending reminders for my sessions for biology automatically. These help me market my sessions well.

The remind app works well with both android and iOS and my students have never had complains about notification problems with it either.

As an administrator, it is also easy for me to keep track of the messages I sent, create to-do lists and just be organized in general.

It also allows you to create separate class sections which is great!

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Remind 101 because of its high functionalities. However, the one thing that I absolutely hate about it is that the messages are only one way, so if some of my students have questions or queries, they have to send out mass emails or spam my email to get their doubts clarified. This is not good when you conduct tutoring sessions because students come up with a lot of questions even after a session and Remind cannot help me on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for getting notification but not for 2-way chatting.

I use it to market my tutoring and supplemental instruction sessions for biology for my job. I have realized that it is good for one way messaging and admin use.

Remind review by <span>Rema B.</span>
Rema B.

"Great Communication Base"

What do you like best?

It is a great method of communication between educators and students alike. As someone who is an educator but not a teacher in a school, it's a great in between platform that I can use to communicate both with my students and with their teachers.

What do you dislike?

I do not think that I have use the app enough to dislike anything quite yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's truly a great platform to use as an educator. The ease of communication is great. You can easily set up classrooms and set up your own system of organization. It allows customization that you can use to suit your needs for the app.

I usually use e-mail to communicate but Remind is a set platform that is similarly set up to a social media messaging system. The interface is easy enough to use. The benefits of this app are great in that it is a refreshing and professional platform that is easy to use but it is a great alternative to traditional communication such as e-mail.

Remind review by <span>Taylor Z.</span>
Taylor Z.

"Great tool for easy teacher/parent communication. "

What do you like best?

Remind is very easy to use, especially with the iPhone app. I like that parents can sign up to get text message reminders and there does not need to be an exchange of phone numbers. It's easy to send a message to the entire class to remind them about anything from field trips to quizzes.

What do you dislike?

One of my favorite features of Remind was that parents could not reply as the text message is sent from the app, but some parents figured out that they can download the app and message me directly that way. I did, however, find out that messaging can be turned off--the only issue is I can't do that now as parents will realize I turned it off on them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remind is a great way to increase communication with parents in a quick and secure manner. It's user friendly, free, and has been an invaluable tool as a teacher. I highly recommend it for teachers seeking increased parent/teacher communication.

Rather than send out an email that most parents won't read, I can send a quick text reminder that will actually be seen by my students' parents. It makes sending reminders quick and painless. I often set an alarm on my phone to send reminders; when I see it, I am able to quickly send the message, no matter where I am, right from my phone.

Remind review by <span>Naomi R.</span>
Naomi R.

"Remind 101 is a game changer for contacting students!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have different groups for different classes or extra-curricular activities I run. I also like that I can contact individual students within the whole group, or the entire group. I also like the support that messages can come directly to my phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to rely on my students to add the group in order for it to work. I wish there was a way that once they are associated with my school, I could manually add them to the group, or that if I had their phone numbers, I could also manually add them to the group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a group of students you need to register, make them sign up right in front of you! Either that, or have some valuable piece of information included in your first message!

This has been a nice way to send push notifications to many students, quickly. It works more efficiently than some other educational sites we have access to.

Remind review by <span>Courtney K.</span>
Courtney K.

"Excellent for K-12, Language Learners, and Adult Education "

What do you like best?

This app is extraordinarily simple to use. My students of all levels of language and tech-savviness are able to get Remind on their phones. I use the app to make announcements (we're having a potluck in class today!) and to share photos of the exciting things we do in class with those who weren't there. Likewise, my students use Remind to let me know if they're sick, and to check in about the details of their assignments. We're able to do do all of this without sharing phone numbers. I love it!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no negative thoughts about this application. It just works and they're always making it better.

Many students don't have or know how to use email, but they are comfortable using their phones. I am uncomfortable sharing my phone number with students, but with Remind I can open up the lines of communication while protecting my privacy.

Remind review by <span>AJ C.</span>
AJ C.

"Easy, intuitive, and best of all FREE!"

What do you like best?

What I love about Remind is that it keeps me connected to my students outside the classroom. I teach distance learning and it's difficult to maintain contact with so many students. Remind makes it easy for me to keep a personal touch with great efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The web-based platform has improved a lot over the years, but it still leaves something to be desired. Although, it's simplicity is perhaps what makes it so intuitive and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remind is so easy to try, you'd be silly not to see if it meets your communication needs. The iOS app alone makes it worth it.

I have struggled to maintain frequent communication with my distance learning students because phone calls are so out-dated for the population I serve. Being able to text my students has increased our dialogue, which I anticipate will increase their work completion!

Remind review by <span>Amelia S.</span>
Amelia S.

"Using Remind is so easy!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to communicate through Remind. I think one of the best features is that it allows you to set reminders both for other people and for yourself, for any particular task. As an Academic Tutor and a student as well, I find it very easy to use it both as a student and a tutor, without having to send my phone number to anyone.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot reply through Remind is very restricting for a lot of purposes. The communication is only one way. Other than that, there isn't much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great on iphone and android both, so that's amazing!!

I use it to communicate with my students and get notified about the course related content my professors post. It makes my task of keeping up with things pretty easy.

Remind review by <span>Eric J.</span>
Eric J.

"Excellent Texting App"

What do you like best?

Ability to reach all my students instantly and with a consistent message. Since kids have their phones with them at all times, you know you are reaching them. You can also create as many 'groups' as you want, which helps to keep you organized with who you want to reach

What do you dislike?

I wish there was no character limit for your messages, ala Twitter. Also, i'm not sure if it notifies you when people leave your group

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keep in touch with our Youth Group. Kids always have their phones with them so they can't say they didn't get my messages!

I am able to reach all in my group at the same time. Also, you have the ability to allow or disallow replies which can keep the conversations 'clean' if you so choose.

Remind review by <span>Candice M.</span>
Candice M.

"Remind Your Students, Remind Your Coworkers"

What do you like best?

Remind is a simple tool that allows you to set up a group to send "a remind" to. A remind is much like an email blast or a text to a group, in that it sends the same message to a set group of people. Even better it allows you to receive messages back, without the group knowing your phone number. Ideal for teachers, you can send out a remind to remind the class of tests, project due dates, and homework. And if anyone has any questions they can send it back to you no problem.

What do you dislike?

Some students try to take advantage of remind and send silly things back to you, and there's only a few things you can do. You can talk to them face to face and ask them to quit, and if they don't the only in app option is to remove them. The ideal solution in my opinion would be a one way communication channel with that student, where they can receive reminds, but not respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest thing to consider with remind is that students can get a hold of you during your free time. You can turn off notifications, but that would almost defeat the point. Just remember that just because you CAN be accessible 24/7, you don't have to be, take some time for yourself.

Remind doesn't eliminate people saying "I forgot" but it makes it less of an issue and even better, it shifts the blame forgetting more onto the student. While it seems to add some responsibility to the teacher to remind, I'm okay with that.

Remind review by <span>Kerianne L.</span>
Kerianne L.

"Easy way to communicate with families and students!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can not only access this from my computer, but also from my phone. It is a fantastic way to communicate with all in an organization or individual parents. It is a secure, private way to communicate quickly in a technology focused words.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints or dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and FREE! It's hard to complain about a free program that allows you to communicate this easily. You can set up various classes and lists and message everyone individually or together. You can also schedule messages to be sent in the future.

Communication! Sometimes it is hard to reach parents who don't have time to answer phone calls or the means to answer e-mails all the time. Texting parents creates an easy way to give quick messages and a way for parents to respond as quickly as possible.

Remind review by Administrator

"Great Tool, Limited Admin"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to quickly send text reminders to various groups. Inputting is relatively easy and the system is pretty user friendly. It cuts down on a lot of time spent texting reminders.

What do you dislike?

The inability to edit names and basic user info is maddening. Any other user in any other organization can add wrong information linked to the same person’s cell phone number and then anyone in any organization will be stuck with that incorrect information until you contact support and have them fix the issue. Many times, they won’t fix the issue unless the user themselves submits a request for support. This is VERY unhelpful and can take up to 3 days to get a response. As an admin of our organization’s account, I have no power to make any needed changes to any account without contacting support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are ok with waiting for support and be sure to input information correctly the first time. Any errors in input will cost you days of time to get corrected. It can end up being a huge hassle on the admin side of the program.

It saves time texting many different users. Most users receive text messages quicker and more effectively than via email or other communication methods. I have found that info is more clearly communicated and easily received via this platform than others we have tried. It has definitely been a time saver!

Remind review by <span>Lauren T.</span>
Lauren T.

"Easy way to communicate "

What do you like best?

This platform is a great way to communicate with students and is easy to use. I can easily send out reminders of upcoming tests, quizzes, and projects within seconds. Since most students rely on text messages it is the perfect option for me.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is a character limit per each text. If it goes over the limit it has to split the text message into multiple texts.

Remind works well at sending out mass texts to all faculty and staff (not just students). This way we can easily communicate with staff members without having to be at a computer and send an email.

Remind review by <span>Neal C.</span>
Neal C.

"My favorite communication tool"

What do you like best?

The latest advance that allows students to message back, but still keeps individual contact numbers confidential. That was a major step forward for Remind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have absolutely nothing that I can put in a "dislike" column about this product. I am a big fan. Use it daily. Have the app on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to anyone in the education field. Even at the Elementary level, when students do not yet have phones, teachers could use remind to contact parents about upcoming events. In the secondary and college levels, Remind is indispensable. Really, I cannot believe that I used to teach without it.

Communication with students for classes and after school activities. The ability to quickly and easily contact all in one fell swoop is awesome.

Remind review by <span>Jessica T.</span>
Jessica T.

"Great way to reach anyone!"

What do you like best?

Almost everyone I know has some sort of smartphone so why not create an app that texts you about your child's upcoming field trip or if tomorrow is a surprise jeans day, all the teacher's know what I am talking about haha. I love that I can reach my audience with the click of a button and know that because so many people are mobile phone users, they received my message. I love that you can see past messages and I love that you can add different classes!

What do you dislike?

The interface is nice but a little boxy. Honestly, though it's nothing to really be bothered by. It

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product because it's a very fast and simple way to reach people. Most people have their cell phone on them at all times and for that reason, Remind is a very valuable way to reach everyone. It takes a few minutes to connect with someone and they get updates or important information whenever you need them too.

I am reaching people in the click of a button, on a device they likely have in their possession at all times. There is nothing quicker or more direct than that.

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great tool for Student Contact"

What do you like best?

I like that this service allows for quick, direct communication with students and parents. I can contact entire classes at one time, or send individual reminders. It’s easily accessible on my phone, so it hardly takes any time to access or send a message. I like that the teacher can establish “office hours” so students can know when the teacher can receive/answer messages and when he/she is unavailable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is a character limit for what can be sent. Sometimes I have a little more to say than can fit into one remind message. It is also hard to descipher how to fix a sending error, if one occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if your students use their smart phones frequently outside of school. It has been helpful in my classroom when students have an assignment due especially after a long weekend or break.

Direct and easy student contact. This helps student organization and preparedness, and provides an easy method of communication for students and teachers after school hours should any relevant school questions arise.

Administrator in Education Management

"Pros / Cons of the Remind program"

What do you like best?

- Easy to type out messages to send out to select group of students via computer

- Like that each student receives a phone number that is unique to them

- Student is able to directly text back and I can respond to individual texts without letting everyone else see what I wrote

- Ability to schedule when to send out specific messages at a specific date and time

- Multi-functional platform (I can reply to messages via my phone and also via my computer)

What do you dislike?

- Inability to send texts to select subgroups of people (beyond doing it one by one)

- Inability to input multiple student numbers to join the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Remind as a versatile platform for sending text messages to your students. This program is great whether you are a teacher or a department whom work with students. Remind is easy to use, affordable (it's free), and more important provides a quick and simple way for you to connect to your students.

- Ability to send out critical messages to students in a timely manner without having to sync program to internal student data

- 24/7 access

"Remind 101 Review"

What do you like best?

It helps teachers and coaches keep players, parents, and students up to date and allows easy communication via tools that folks use most (phones). It's a great way to get out last minute info, or share reminders. It is a great tool for our Carrer development center because we are able to send updates on students' phone without them using the internet which is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Students cannot unsubscribe themselves, and importing contacts is slow. I wish that the texts could come from my personal number in this case. But. other than that it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A big competitor to apps like GroupMe but if you need something which is easy to use and send text messages, this is the way to go.

I use it at my job to send out reminders to students about potential appointments they might have or if we are hosting a seminar or an event at the Career Development center.

"Remind 101 Review"

What do you like best?

Remind 101 has helped me a lot in keeping track of my mentees involvement and progress in getting more students in their tutoring sessions. The main thing which makes it better then apps like GroupMe is that students can get texts from their tutors on their phones without downloading the app or connecting to the internet.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it gets hard for students especially with Android phones to get alerts. This minor bug definitely needs to be fixed. Also, my mentees have told me that remind sometimes lags and that some students even they signed up for it were not getting the updates. Needs to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will suit you if you have people you need to send reminders to free of cost and in their messages rather than any online source.

I use it with my mentees so that they can use these in their sessions to remind students about any updates about their tutoring sessions or any time changes.

Remind review by <span>Aidan G.</span>
Aidan G.

"Review for Remind"

What do you like best?

Remind is a good place to post announcements of the classes, upcoming assignments, and tests. It is easy to use and set up. I like how the messages are one ended, which is a good thing if you are an administrator.

The app is really good and efficient as well!

What do you dislike?

It lags a lot at times and does not beat other messaging apps like GroupMe and so on. It would be great if they can include more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it.

I use it for posting reminders for my lectures. It is easily accessible and reminds me of the upcoming stuff to do as well!

User in Education Management

"Remind makes connecting with parents and student a breeze"

What do you like best?

Remind allows you to connect with students and parents via text and email without sharing a ton of personal information. So many students are glued to their phones so this allows people to use that to their advantage! The chat function is helpful, although one of the two districts I have worked in did not allow its use.

What do you dislike?

Some districts take issue with the chat feature. Opening the door to cell phone use can create a classroom management issue for some. Also, there can be some disparity for students/parents who do not have access to a cell phone or the internet consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to easily communicate with a group this is the way to do it. It is especially handy for working with secondary students.

This is a quick and easy way to push out messages. The fact that you can access it via an app on a mobile device is incredibly helpful!

"Easy, direct communication"

What do you like best?

That I am able to reach a large group instantly in a way that the recipients will actually see and read. The ability for recipients to "like" a post does help to know that the message did go through and it being read by the recipients. Also, the lack of two way communication makes parents feel that their privacy is being respected, as well as do I, as a classroom teacher. I don't always feel comfortable handing out my personal contact information, and i know the parents often feel the same, but this tool allows for us to both use our personal devices but maintain privacy.

What do you dislike?

That I have to be brief and have a character limit. Also, that there isn't room in the message for a standard "signature" with additional contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is not two-way communication using remind; that protects the privacy of the users, but can feel limiting if a recipient has additional questions.There is the ability for recipients to "respond" the the message with a "like" signaling to the sender that the message was received. Also, your messages must be brief and to the point- this feature does ensure that the messages will be read in their entirety, however, can lead to confusion if the message is too succinct and recipients don't know how to reach out for additional information.

Reaching families quickly with important reminders. Not every family will check an email in a timely manner, but almost everyone checks a text message immediately.

Remind review by <span>Lindsay K. R.</span>
Lindsay K. R.

"Easy way for teachers and parents to communicate"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Remind app is that parents can sign up for alerts from multiple teachers, clubs, and the administration all in one app. They can communicate back directly with the staff without having to exchange personal cell numbers, wait for emails to be answered or try to catch a teacher when they aren't mid-class. It is also very convenient to not have to be using a computer to access.

What do you dislike?

The sign up process is a little confusing for parents as they have to have the app on their phone, have a randomly-generated alpha-numeric code for each specific teacher and when they don't want to be included in that teacher's list, they have to go in and manually unsubscribe.

It's been really nice to have a 'one stop shop' place to quickly and easily be able to communicate with parents, without having to give out phone and email information, and without requiring computer access.

Remind review by User in Higher Education

"Amazing hassle-free option for contacting student groups!"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and sign up students into the system. Very easy to send messages. to participants. Privacy of staff and student's personal contact information is comforting.

What do you dislike?

Sending messages to subgroups of the larger group/class are limited to 9 people or less. Would be great if that number were higher. A message sent to a group of 12 requires 2 message groups (9 and 3)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Students are not reading emails regularly, but they WILL check their phone's text messages. Remind gets your message heard by your students. Additionally, users can message students without sharing or requesting personal phone numbers in the process.

Until telepathy is perfected, contacting students via text message is ideal to get your message heard. Students will read the message and have the ability to interact with the message's sender without revealing personal phone numbers in the process.

Remind review by <span>Meghann S.</span>
Meghann S.

"Remind Makes Things Easy"

What do you like best?

Remind is very simple and easy to use for organizing events for large groups of people.

What do you dislike?

The app can take a little while to download, so you need to plan ahead to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and easy to implement via text to join. You don't have to have the app, and can easily use for all ages.

Mass communication to large groups of people for quick things is a huge benefit of Remind. I work in events, and this is something we need to do pretty consistently.

Remind review by <span>Heidi H.</span>
Heidi H.

"Contact parents quickly and privately"

What do you like best?

I can send individual or group text to the parents of my students easily from my computer or my smartphone

What do you dislike?

Renaming people within the group has to be done by the person, I cannot take care of it on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for educators! Keep your personal information private but connect with parents using text message!

I have been able to connect with my students and their parents easily and in a method that is efficient. I also know that they received and saw the message on their end.

Remind review by <span>Kimberly C.</span>
Kimberly C.

"Digital notes for the busy parent."

What do you like best?

We all know that children are not reliable with communicating information from school to home. This is where Remind becomes very helpful. remind has an online platform, text, and an app. It allows its users to sign up with multiple teachers at one time. The software is easy to use and has very little downtime since I start using it almost a year ago. Additionally, the app, as well as the online platform, allows two way communication. I can ask questions about an event without calling the school or questioning my son.

What do you dislike?

He software is just basic. Imagining a digital note that comes to your phone or email. While it doesn't have all the bell and whistles it serves it purpose.

Since people are always on their phones, Remind gives its users a digital note of events and activities happening in and around the school. While notes may get lost or kids may forget a message, Remind is a constant helper in staying abreast of school involvement.

Remind review by <span>Jacki B.</span>
Jacki B.

"Safe, Secure Messaging"

What do you like best?

A safe and reliable method of contacting students and parents, i have used remind for years now. I appreciate the way it has transformed from generalized messaging to more personalized messaging. If i am ever grading and need to contact a student about an assignment, i can rest assured that contact is happening via a safe venue.

What do you dislike?

I am continuing to wait on a feature that would allow you to upload small videos. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hesitation in recommending to others

Just generalized one on one communication is made simpler. Parents also love the ease of communication.

Remind review by <span>Alisha C.</span>
Alisha C.

"Effective Group Communication"

What do you like best?

Remind is a helpful in communicating with large groups, we can all respond quickly via text, email, or through the app. Signing up is also a breeze. The app is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if when we sent messages that our name would show up by the message or our initials at least.

Mass communication with groups whose individuals are spread out across the country. It is possible to “meet” up anywhere and get quick bits of information to large groups.

Remind review by User in Higher Education

"Remind is a great communication tool!"

What do you like best?

I use the Remind app constantly to communicate with the parents or families of my students. It is safe and allows me to send text messages without revealing my personal cell phone number. I can send both pictures and text easily, and parents seem to appreciate this mode of communication.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about Remind, except possibly the number of emails they send me when I am not using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage every teacher or leader of a group to try this app. It really makes life easier and is received well by others.

This has solved the issue of knowing how best to communicate with families, since they do not often respond to emails and it is not ideal to share a person cell phone number.

Remind review by <span>Nathan W.</span>
Nathan W.

"A great way to connect with students, athletes, and parents!"

What do you like best?

the best part of Remind is the ability to communicate with students, athletes, and parents effectively while also maintaining a level of privacy. The features that are great for the software is how I can send out whole group notifications or private messages to individuals, without them ever having my personal cell or me have their phone number.

What do you dislike?

When using it connected with your phone as text messaging, I wish the name would be attached with the number, just like it is when you open the app or the website platform. Instead it is often a random phone number, and I don't always want to put them into my contacts, knowing that next year or the following season I won't have the same students/athletes/parents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Remind for anyone who needs to contact a group whether it is a class of students, a community get together, or even a sports team for coaches. It creates a very easy way to communicate that is safe and private.

This has helped me solve communication problems with parents, and it has greatly cut down on emails from students and parents about certain school or team related questions.

Remind review by <span>Jenann E.</span>
Jenann E.

"Remind: more options than before"

What do you like best?

Remind (formerly called Remind 101) is an easy and safe way to contact students. You can send out text messages en masse to your entire class. This helps when notifying of schedule changes, upcoming exams, etc. Because it blocks your actual phone number, students can't harass you or claim you were sending inappropriate messages (unless you actually are). In turn, you cannot see your student's numbers.

What do you dislike?

When Remind gained new features, using them correctly was complicated for us old users of their former program. Before you couldn't contact individual students, which I actually liked a lot. Now you can contact individuals, and it could happen accidentally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great resource for educators; you can have parents or even students (at higher grade levels) add a class using a unique code. Then you can send out text messages live or schedule them in advance to those signed up to that unique code. You can have multiple codes or classes and send messages to all students (schedule change) or just one class (assignment due, reminder to study for an exam, etc). Because Remind doesn't show any direct phone numbers, it's safe for you and your students!

For an educator, Remind's service is helping me keep contact with my students without safety of myself or my students being compromised.

Remind review by <span>Stephanie C.</span>
Stephanie C.

"Best communication app ever!"

What do you like best?

I love that my students and parents can message me any time with any questions they have and I can respond immediately. My students and parents have access too me during school and after school without me having to give out my personal phone number.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes. This app is a teacher who wants to encourage his or her students dream come true. It provides a means for communication that allows an open door policy to be implemented.

Benefits are that I can reach parents and students with one app.

"Remind App Review"

What do you like best?

Remind allows us to stay in contact with all members of our youth civic group for scheduling, meetings, fundraising ideas and plans, and to keep up on all finances. Able to send out one notice and group members can choose the method they can best see the notices either by app, email, or group text depending on how they have set themselves up.

What do you dislike?

Some people seem to occasionally fall off the group list. We are working to resolve this since this is a new program for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program to consolidate messages sent out. Group members choose how they want to see your messages so there is no more excuses for communication breakdowns.

Staying in contact, updating all involved with details, changes, group needs.

Remind review by <span>Robert R.</span>
Robert R.

"A great way for a coach to interact with his athletes"

What do you like best?

This app provides a safe way to have interactions with my high school age athletes without giving out my personal phone number. The updated version now allows for whole class messages, group messages of up to 9 people in a "class" or individuals. Each teacher/coach has the option of turning replies on or off, allowing students to reply to your original message. Remind never deletes a message and you have the ability to get an email copy of every conversation you have had with an athlete or student. There is a website version of the product and I have also used the iphone application as well. The phone app works great and is the version I use most often.

What do you dislike?

The application does take some time to load occasionally, making it not quite as fast a text messaging. Remind has also gone through a lot of updates (all of them good) which has required relearning a lot of how the application works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes very little start up time, which makes it easy to give it a trial run to see if the application will work for your needs. I highly recommend the iphone application as well.

This application makes it much easier to get in contact with the athletes I coach. I am able to send out team wide announcements or contact one individual on the team if needed. It is all the convenience of a text message without giving out my personal phone number and having every message recorded for safety reasons.

Remind review by User

"The best asset to my classroom!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to communicate with my families through an anonymous number. Parents are able to text me questions and I am able to quickly respond through my phone. I like having the ability to text a parent a quick question versus always having to call. Parents appreciate the simplicity of contacting me through their regular text messaging screen.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to send larger pictures and visuals/images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a wonderful app to improve school to home communication.

I am able to communicate through remind with school families in a way that they enjoy and I still keep my personal contact information private.

Remind review by <span>Millicent P.</span>
Millicent P.

"Great Way to Message Your Class"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to send messages to my students directly on their cell phones without giving them my cell phone number. I love that I can message the entire class or individual students or their parents. I also like that I can schedule messages to be sent at specific times.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I don't like. The one issue I used to have has been recently fixed.

I use remind to communicate with students, send reminders, send assignments, and update changes in real time.

Remind review by <span>Melissa V.</span>
Melissa V.

"Remind for school communication "

What do you like best?

What I like most about remind is that it allows for me to easily communicate with parents and staff.

What do you dislike?

This year it limited your character count (length of your message). It use to allow you to send longer messages now it doesn’t.

Keeping communication with both parents in staff. This method of communication has allowed for me to easily and effectively reach all personnel at the school in a timely manner.

Remind review by <span>Colleen S.</span>
Colleen S.

"Use Remind to keep students, players or parents in the know!"

What do you like best?

It helps teachers and coaches keep players, parents and students up to date and allows easy communication via tools that folks use most (phones). It's a great way to get out last minute info, or share reminders.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? It may be possible for notifications to get lost in the shuffle, but otherwise, it's a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remind is easy to set up. Make sure to add people if you already have their info, or send them a text or email message with info on how to sign up/subscribe.

Getting important and/or last minute information out to a large group quickly in a text-like manner.

User in Education Management

"Useful for sending reminders without sharing personal information"

What do you like best?

Allows teachers to communicate with students and parents without any participating parties having to share personal contact information.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. Gets the job done of allowing communication without sharing private information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to encourage and ease communication with students and parents. They will be more likely to ask the questions on their minds if they can quickly communicate with an app rather than sending you an email. Especially useful for clarifying what the homework assignment is or what is covered on an upcoming assessment. Send out instant messages to all of the participants.

Answering questions asked by students or parents swiftly by getting messages sent through the app.

Remind review by User in Higher Education

"Great app for teacher and parent communication"

What do you like best?

My daughter is in 5th grade and getting better at being responsible but still needs help from her teacher on getting homework done and what to bring to and from school. This app syncs with my phone and her teacher pushes a notification everytime there is something due or an event happening at school. It is so useful and I really like the functionality of it. I love that I can message the teacher directly from the app and can join multiple classes.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I really dislike about this app. I am having a few issues with it force quitting on me but other than that it is very useful.

Getting information from my daughters teacher in a timely manor. I forget to check email late at night after I pick up my kids from school so when I get a notification on my phone of something that is due or a reminder about a vocal concert and when to be there I am extremely thankful!

Remind review by <span>Bonnie C.</span>
Bonnie C.

"Remind App Makes My Clients Happy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and ability to have multiple groups. Secondly, I like the fact that you do not have to re-enter info to add the same contact to multiple groups. Lastly, it is great that clients can either sign up themselves or you can add their info.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about this app yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quick way to send out mass reminders.

Using Remind has improved client relations and overall satisfaction.

Administrator in Education Management

"Remind keeps us in contact!"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule reminders is great! I like being able to have multiple classes a the same time. Also being able to send links and pictures to parents is useful.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at the moment. It would be nice if I could add a photo to the parent profile so I could put a face to the name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you will get parents enrolled in the classes. It does take time, and is less effective if only a few parents are signed up for your class.

I am now able to better communicate with the families of our school students. Parents know what is going on and feel more connected with the classroom and school. There are no more missed notes in the bottom of a backpack or folder. Parents get notifications sent straight to their phones!

Remind review by <span>Killian P.</span>
Killian P.

"Handy tool if your kids have phones"

What do you like best?

Makes it really easy to get information out quickly without sending another email (which 7th and 8th graders don't always check). Also, the kids can't reply to the group, so it avoids a lot of middle school nonsense.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part is finding time to sit everyone down and get them signed up. Also, having multiple people as admins can be frustrating to get set up.

We use it for special out-of-dress code reminders and such some, but mostly we use it on our big three night, out-of-town trip. We can quickly let the kids know there's a change in plans or even just remind them what to wear that day.

Remind review by <span>Jeannette O.</span>
Jeannette O.

"I LOVE Remind"

What do you like best?

I like that I can message an individual student or the entire class. I use it to manage my students' assignment reminders, as well as communicate with the club I sponsor.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the 140 character limit on announcements - sometimes I have more to say!

It is a great communication tool with both students and parents. It makes it quick and easy to get in touch.

"Remind"

What do you like best?

What I love most about this FREE software is that it makes so easy to communicate with your class and/or their families via a very simple interface. One text to type and send and virtually an unlimited number of 'classmates' receive that message instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

My one and only concern is that as the summer rolls around and the classroom changes, I would like to see a way to merge classes or move students from an existing class into a new one.

Communication is a big challenge we have in the workplace, especially with our parents and children. With Remind, this becomes a lot easier.

"Remind Works!"

What do you like best?

Remind is easy to use, and easy to sign up for. We love being able to send out last minute reminders.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see it modified so their can be a format to use for folks other than teachers. Also, being able to send out a few more characters aka a longer message would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way for teachers and coaches to communicate with their students safely. We like that students and parents can reply if that setting is activated.

We haven't had any problems. We have engaged some people who otherwise weren't involved. We get thanked for using it.

Remind review by <span>Heather S.</span>
Heather S.

"Great Communication App"

What do you like best?

I use this to communicate with parents of my students to ensure schedules, homework, important information gets passed along.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the app can be a bit tedious at first.

Clear communication, both individualized and en masse. Immediate acknowledgement of receipt for those recipients who allow this to be sent.

Remind review by <span>Elizabeth U.</span>
Elizabeth U.

"Great app for communication "

What do you like best?

I love that I can instantly text parents and they can respond to me without the need to provide my personal cell phone information.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, I don't like that I can't send videos.

I'm able to communicate daily in some cases with parents and it allows us to be on the same page regarding the students.

Remind review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great product! I love that they are evolving..."

What do you like best?

I work at a college and collaborate with K12 partners. While many things surrounding privacy can cause issues, Remind has been a great way to communicate deadlines and important up comings. I love that parents are able to get involved and the two-way communication is increasingly beneficial.

What do you dislike?

The character limit can be discouraging, but I believe it has a place in the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a thoughtful plan of how to use remind. It's a great service for the right things, over use will discourage involvement. I send out URGENT items with remind and stick to email for additional.

Students tend to get Remind alerts before anything else, as adults we are hooked to our emails, it's a great reminder to our generation that text is a better form of communication during K12.

Remind review by <span>adam d.</span>
adam d.

"Great for easy contact"

What do you like best?

Contact a whole class with a few clicks or even a few select students. Very easy and very fast.

What do you dislike?

Character count limitations are a bother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to connect to lots of students and parents. It is easy and quick.

Help students remember things, easy quick contact with parents.

Remind review by User in Internet

"Remind App for Reminding Others"

What do you like best?

I like that the app gives instructions (printable) that allow others to sign up for classes. I also like how the app allows for multiple chats to be happening at once.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the character limit on reminder texts. I have found that those receiving the texts or reminders find it very annoying if I have to send a longer reminder that it comes in chunks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For users who are not really that technologically adept they may have trouble getting signed up for the remind app.

Personally, I use this app for reminding sports teams of time changes to games. I use this app for reminding colleagues about appointments and upcoming events. I have also used this app in my educational studies by using it for group projects.

Remind review by <span>Emily S.</span>
Emily S.

"Remind App Review."

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of communication without revealing personal information.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how hard the codes are to find teachers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest getting the word out frequent and showing people how to join a class or group.

A business problem we are seeing is not enough participation from our staff.

Remind review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Remind Yourself To Get Remind"

What do you like best?

It's great for keeping the many conversations that occur every day separate but organized. Overall, it's very simple to use and improves communication by providing an easy way to send quick reminders or updates.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could push out one-way communications. It would also be nice if you could add someone (students, for instance) to a group without needing their cooperation.

Like the name implies, it's easy to remind people about important and upcoming dates/events/etc.Since it's app-based, that probably makes slightly easier to obtain student buy-in/

Remind review by <span>Jeff M.</span>
Jeff M.

"Simplify small group communicaions"

What do you like best?

Simplified way of organizing small groups and families!

What do you dislike?

Attachments do not appear consistent between mobile platforms.

It allows me to connect with my youth group and the soccer clubs I coach without having to reveal personal contact info. It also simplified setting up events and tracking projected attendance.

Remind review by <span>Abigail M.</span>
Abigail M.

"Great tool for coworkers "

What do you like best?

Reminders via both app and text; shows sender's nane clearly in both

What do you dislike?

No "reply all" or recipient list; I would occasionally like to be able to ask clarifying questions or check in with my coworkers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for staff use and for keeping clients, etc. In the loop.

Split-second announcements from admin, immediate all-staff reminders sent after EOD

Remind review by <span>Cory U.</span>
Cory U.

"Excellent app"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and simplicity for communication

What do you dislike?

Limit of characters in a message, similar to tweets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for group messaging, especially to parents and students!

Communication of updates and reminders or events and deadlines to multiple users.

Remind review by User

"Keep in Contact with Parents"

What do you like best?

I can communicate in parents without giving out my cell phone number. It is easy to text a message to individuals or the whole class. It is also easy for parents to contact you. I can use it any time from home or work.

What do you dislike?

The messages to the whole class are limited to 140 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider texting from the website rather than your phone. It's a little faster.

Communicating with parents on a regular basis and posting announcements.

"RemindRocks"

What do you like best?

Ability to send file with message and messaging back and forth feature.

What do you dislike?

Parents are concerned that if they reply, everyone will see their response. I HATEthe limited characters. I need more! I would love to see tags for messages...this is an assignment, this is an event reminder, this is a personal message...

Time management and communication issues are being helped. Parents and students appreciate the reminders and I like that I can quickly use ,e phone app if I forgot at school.

Remind review by Administrator

"First grade teacher in a private school."

What do you like best?

Being able to send photos

Being easily accessible to parents

Quick contact with parents

I like the "office hours" component as well.

What do you dislike?

I worry I could accidentally attach various photos from my phone, or having my phone stolen, and someone send photos to parents. I have heard of that happening with another teacher. Maybe needs a password to punch in before entering the app?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would 100% recommend.

Parent communication- quick & easy for parents and myself.

Parents like getting a hold of me for a question.

Remind review by <span>Mara R.</span>
Mara R.

"Secure communication for students "

What do you like best?

I love that I can get in touch with entire classes or individual students without revealing personal info.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better solution for students without phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up unique classes to keep group numbers relatively small

Getting in touch with parents and students has always been a challenge, and Remind makes it safe and easy.

Remind review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Rewarding Remind"

What do you like best?

I love that I can communicate with a large group of people without having to share personal phone numbers or information. I also like the ability to be in control of the settings and communication desired

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven’t had any major dislikes and I have been using this for two years now. However a connection to the google world would be awesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the settings to get the control and communication style you want

Updating and communicating with staff

Remind review by <span>Kieran W.</span>
Kieran W.

"Usual for the admin to remind key events"

What do you like best?

It’s a great way for the admin to let staff know what is happening and any important last minute events

What do you dislike?

The layout can be confusing if you have multiple groups

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to send important messages

Last minute closures of school or important events

Remind review by <span>Heather C.</span>
Heather C.

"My clients loved reminders from me."

What do you like best?

I loved the ability to schedule all my text reminders in advance. I also like that you can export all your past reminders.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. The site is easy to use for both myself and my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just make sure that participants are fully aware that they will be receiving texts from you until they opt out or your "class" ends.

I needed a way to help keep my clients on track during our challenge groups without individually checking in with each of them daily.

"Remind"

What do you like best?

I LOVED how user friendly Remind was. I could message & e-mail multiple students & parents at once, and all of their information & my information remained confidential. The program had a nice looking interface & was user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that our school district administrators asked us to stop using Remind because they wanted to have more control over the system if needed (which is understandable for both their safety and the safety of the teachers & students etc...). They also found a way to link our district's emergency response system automatically to a new in-district reminder system that the district developed. This was great for teachers, students, and parents, but I personally like the "look" or interface of the Remind system a little better than the one that was developed in house by our district. Other than not being able to use it anymore and not being able to have district administrators be able to have access to Remind to oversee messages etc., I really liked using Remind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that if you are using it at school that district officials approve of it's use like they did in our district for the first few years that we were able to use it.

The reason that other teachers and myself used Remind was to increase communication with parents & students and to help students to be more successful in school.

Remind review by <span>Taylor J.</span>
Taylor J.

"Easy to use, free texting software"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Remind makes it to contact my students in large groups and pre-schedule mass texts. However, my students just have to respond to have a one on one conversation with me. The software is very easy to manage and maintain.

What do you dislike?

Students cannot unsubscribe themselves, and importing contacts is slow. I also do wish the texts could come from my personal number in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up your own number first for testing and to better understand the user experience

Mass texts and increasing participation and the spread of information

Remind review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Remind Connects My Coworkers With Our Workplace"

What do you like best?

I like best that Remind connects our classroom and allows us to communicate through it as if we were all together in said room

What do you dislike?

There is nothing thus far I've noticed that I dislike about Remind, it does a great job of connecting our classroom

Communication between coworkers. As mentioned above, remind allows administrators to reach the entire staff and to assure that important messages do not go unread or unnoticed b a single employee.

Remind review by <span>Isha G.</span>
Isha G.

"Wonderful way to connect"

What do you like best?

Remind is an easy way to connect parents of children to their teachers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Remind.

I stay connected to my school principal and other staff members.

Remind review by <span>Shelley R.</span>
Shelley R.

"Best way to communicate"

What do you like best?

Parents get my messages right away and are able to respond.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot send individual pictures to parents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to connect with parents

I have not had any business problems.

Remind review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Helpful reminders"

What do you like best?

Easy communication for our daycare to share pictures and reminders for things.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t run into any problems with Remind

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such ease to use, can get multiple people set up to get same reminders or make it personal.

Easy communication for the daycare to let me know if my child is out of wipes/diapers, or field trip info, or just to share pictures of my kids during the day.

"Remind 101 review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set up reminders for your tasks and set up events through this easily. It makes the job of creating announcements for class really easy. It also helps me plan ahead of time for my own sessions.

What do you dislike?

The messages are just one way and that makes a conversation rather difficult. To add to that, having a word limit to the texts is not really helpful for big plan descriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some competitors say that groupme is better but I would just like to say that this allows scheduling AND sending reminders which can be a hassle with groupme.

I use it sometimes to remind my students to attend my sessions.

Remind review by <span>Michele O.</span>
Michele O.

"Great App for the Classroom!"

What do you like best?

Remind is easy to use and introduce to students.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. I feel it does what it says it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a valuable tool for educators to eliminate student excused for forgetting dates, but also a great way to just communicate with them for a variety of reasons.

It eliminates student excuses by providing teacher sent reminders directly to their phones.

Remind review by <span>Shawn P.</span>
Shawn P.

"Remind"

What do you like best?

I love that our principal can send us quick notes and messages without cluttering up email.

What do you dislike?

The app crashes every once in a while.

Quick messages to staff and admin. It's keeping email servers from being overpopulated by emails.

Remind review by <span>Nicola C.</span>
Nicola C.

"Great Way to Remind!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can contact my students easily without having to send a message. They can get my message right away on their phones.

What do you dislike?

I think everything with the app is okay.

It is a great way to remind students of last minute details or assignments that need to be submitted. It is also great for coordinating office hours.

Remind review by <span>Chase S.</span>
Chase S.

"The only note that won’t get lost on the bus. "

What do you like best?

I keep in regular contact with parents in a way that’s convenient for me.

What do you dislike?

It’s difficult to manage a “shared” class with other teachers

Parent involvement has increased because they feel in the loop.

Remind review by <span>Mary B.</span>
Mary B.

"Easy Communication"

What do you like best?

I like how this provides a texting service without giving out my number.

What do you dislike?

This program only works if students/group members have the app downloaded.

Weather delays or other last-minute information is easily spread.

Remind review by User in Higher Education

"Using Remind in the classroom"

What do you like best?

This is an easy, foolproof way to communicate with my students.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This has worked great for me and my classroom needs.

Many of my students don't check their school emails and often miss homework reminders or notifications of cancelled classes. This is a quick, foolproof way to communicate with them. They all have access to their cellphones constantly, so this has been the best way to communicate.

Remind review by <span>Dana C.</span>
Dana C.

"My go to for fast info to parents/students"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the group message capability... so easy, and I know it’s sent to everyone! Especially helpful is who sees the messages that are sent - no excuses!

What do you dislike?

The layout can be somewhat confusing at first, but with practice, it becomes easier.

I utilize this to send information about upcoming tests, quizzes, and school related info. Being able to include attachments is an invaluable benefit, as well.

"Remind is my BFF"

What do you like best?

This program is invaluable to me for communicating with parents.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this program .

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program will change the way you communicate.

I am able to remind my parents about everything that goes on in my classroom and in our school. The benefits I have realized include happy parents who are more supportive of my efforts.

User in Education Management

"Great for reminders, not for detailed info"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. You create your class and input parent information. You can select an individual person to message, or a group message. The parents can respond immediately because it was sent to their phone.

What do you dislike?

I was planning to use it to send photos, but unless you open the camera while in the app, I had no luck attaching a previously taken photo.

Easy communication between school and families. It goes directly to their cell as a message, so it is less likely to be missed or ignored.

Remind review by <span>Crystal B.</span>
Crystal B.

"Remind is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I am able to communicate with parents without sharing my personal phone information.

What do you dislike?

The maximum number of characters for the announcement feature isn’t enough sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for parent communication! Send home the log in info more than once to attract more participants

Remind allows me to send announcements, reminders and pictures to parents about my classroom.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love the way you can keep in touch withouth giving out your cellphone number everyone is right there for group messages.

What do you dislike?

Currently no dislikes. I truly enjoy everything about this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent app.

You are able to set office hours in the app as well as get your message out quickly.

User in Education Management

"Great way to instantly communicate in a secure environment"

What do you like best?

I love that Remind connects me to my "class" without sharing my phone number, and allows for both announcements and private messages.

What do you dislike?

Announcements and private messages often sit in the same thread, which can sometimes cause inadvertent mixing of individual/group messages.

Remind has given me another communication tool beyond email or social media that's right in people's pockets.

Remind review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Remind is heaven sent"

What do you like best?

I live that teachers can send daily quick texts to individuals or groups and get rapid replies.

What do you dislike?

I hate that sometimes you get replies back from children.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether or not you want 2 way communication.

It is beneficial for home communication. You can quickly check for understanding and clarify questions remotely.

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Easy way to keep in touch with students"

What do you like best?

quick , anonymous reminding students in classroom or extracurricular setting

What do you dislike?

honestly, there is nothing. maybe it can be confusing for parents of students who might feel uncomfortable with their child "texting' a teacher

this is a great way to remind students about deadlines without using email or personal phone #s

Remind review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great for teams!"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to communicate. I love that it is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the color scheme. I wish the application had different ringtones.

It is so nice to have everyone on one application. It saves time and energy to have it all in one place.

Remind review by <span>Megan S.</span>
Megan S.

"Quick Communication"

What do you like best?

I Like that this gives you the ease of text messaging without using your personal number.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches in the interface.

I like the quick easy communication with parents and students. Mass communication with quick text like messages.

Remind review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Remind for Teachers "

What do you like best?

Love being able to send reminders to Ss

What do you dislike?

The limit on amount of characters and inconsistencies of push notifications

Recommendations to others considering the product

110% reccomend! Can also be used to keep contact with parents

Ability to send reminders and answering student questions while keeping privacy

Remind review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"Convenient in theory"

What do you like best?

Easy way to contact parents with short notes or reminders

What do you dislike?

Some parents hate the app and delete it. It doesn't work well on Windows phones, evidently.

Remind provides a quick, easy way to send notes to parents from your cellphone

"Remind 101 "

What do you like best?

Easy teacher/parent communication-I am able to send quiz/test reminders, as well as, direct messages to parents.

What do you dislike?

You can't turn off parent replies with one click. Each parent has to be edited separately.

Kids are better prepared for class. Parents are more aware of assignments.

User in Education Management

"Easy to use app for communication"

What do you like best?

This is a good app that is easy and convenient to use for both teachers and parents.

What do you dislike?

the only thing I can say that I disliked was that I could only have one teacher using this app at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great easy app for parents to communicate with teachers

Remind was a great app to get parents information faster than an email. it was a great way for the parents also to build

Remind review by <span>Amanda G.</span>
Amanda G.

"We use remind at my school to inform or remind teachers of upcoming dates."

What do you like best?

I like getting texts for reminders of upcoming events at school.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about remind due to have only used it for only reminders.

Teachers are able to get reminders of school events.

Remind review by <span>Mohamed M.</span>
Mohamed M.

"An easy method to communicate with instructors"

What do you like best?

Easily access announcements and communicate with instructors on the go using their mobile app

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it shows that a new message exists (notification on the app icon) but there is nothing new

Student-Instructor relationship

Remind review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This is a fast and easy method to contact my students!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see is that after a semester ends the class would be removed from my current class list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to other college professors!

I can easily reach my students without having to have them check their email. It is much more practical.

"Remind Review"

What do you like best?

Remind is a great way to connect with all students in a class with one message.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy for students who are not "tech savy" to figure out how to get Remind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remind is a great way to connect with students; however, some students will not figure out how to install or log in to the app. Parents may have questions about the safety of it also.

communication

User in Education Management

"Better Apps That Can Do More "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to sign up and for participants to easily add themselves to your group.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can only do communication through the app. Newer apps like Bloomz and Seesaw allow you to incorporate scheduling and assignment sharing components with more advanced technology.

Ability to communicate with others without giving people my personal phone number. Get messages out easily.

Learning about Remind?

* We monitor all Remind reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.