Renderforest

4.7

Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.

Work for Renderforest?

Learning about Renderforest?

Compare Renderforest to Similar Solutions

Renderforest Reviews

Ask Renderforest a Question
Showing 122 Renderforest reviews
Renderforest review by Carl V.
Carl V.

"Renderforest is helping me create my big surprise!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Renderforest's easy use factor, in addition to its cost-efficiency. Renderforest let's you write a blog post about their services for a $30 coupon which can be used to download a full 1080p logo animation! We are in the process of developing a logo animation for our rock business, so that whoever steps into our website gets to see the awesome logo reveal in our future videos! I'm currently working on a big surprise for our company's logo; can't wait until the guys at work hear about this!!!

What do you dislike?

Well, I dislike how the folks at Renderforest do not speak the best English when dealing with their customer support, but I do not mind that much. I also dislike how Renderforest has a bug in its system where any edited videos do not get updated in the final export. Dude, it's real annoying. You have to duplicate the video in order to make any changes. But I don't mind. As long as the service works, which it does, I am thrilled!

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Renderforest, be sure to write a review about it on your blog! This way, man, you get $30 off! This can be useful for correctly previewing your first export!

Well, man, my business is totally being fixed by Renderforest! Like, our logo on our website is great and all, but I think our upcoming animated logo will really attract customers, both on our upcoming YouTube channel and on our super neat website! Since Renderforest renders its animation in the cloud, it makes it super easy for us to render animations, even from our mobile devices! Dude, it is so, so sweet! Awesome!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Renderforest
Renderforest review by Larry C.
Larry C.

"At AME, Renderforest helped us create picture-perfect ads for our benefit concert!"

What do you like best?

We at AME like how Renderforest lets you receive a coupon code for 100%-off! All we had to do is write a blog post stating how much we enjoyed Renderforest! Then, Renderforest gave us the coupon to export our logo in high-quality! We also like how Renderforest has many themes to choose from. Renderforest Support responds very quickly, and you can also add background music or voiceovers using Renderforest itself.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how expensive Renderforest's product pricing would have been if we hadn't earned our export for free by creating a blog post, in addition to how limited the logo animating is. We would like to see more customizable features in the future, along with lower pricing (such as $19.99 instead of $29.99 for a single HD export). We also disliked how Renderforest's free output solution is low quality and watermarked. Renderforest should watermark in high quality to ensure that its customers can evaluate the output fairly before purchasing, especially for chromakey testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Renderforest, make sure that the theme works with your logo. Also make sure that you have a high-quality transparent PNG file of your logo, and you will be all set to enjoy the benefits of Renderforest.

We have been able to turn our static logo into an engaging, animated logo using Renderforest. We have also been able to link our logo with another logo using one of Renderforest's more colorful themes.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Renderforest review by tareq n.
tareq n.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service, in their speed and hospitality. They have helped me in a problem that I faced, with easy and understanding. They also have a wide variety of templates of all kind that gives you more creativity and imagination in creating your desired product. What I really like too, is how much this adds to the imagination of the user, since they have templates of all kind.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike, they have a very good team, and are able to help and aid the customer in ways that not every company can. They have a wide variety of templates that really open up the users creativity and awareness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend Renderforest to everyone from all age varieties. This is because it can help many age groups in their homeworks, presentations, hobbies, or creative work. Students in school or in university can use them, as well as employees as they have a very wide library of templates that help in presentations and help show and deliver an idea with great clarity. This is an amazing application, that does so well for people of all age groups, and people who work in all fields.

There are many things that I was able to solve using render forest. One is time, this program helped me cut down time on creating videos since its very easy to use and has a wide variety of templates.

Renderforest review by Chitrabahadur T.
Chitrabahadur T.

"Renderforest."

What do you like best?

I have been very impressed by Renderforest. The range of scenes they have is fantastic and work very well for business promotions and course materials. If you have an issue the team will resolve it and send a new video within some minutes.

It is easy to create a video and I love that you can use the free version so extensively. I've now upgraded to get 10 downloads a month without watermarks and in HD and really love the flexibility this gives. I'm hoping they add even more scenes soon so I can create an even wider scope of video.

I would recommend Renderforest for all video creators around the world ...

The support team is very helpful and action is taken carefully as you need.

I would recommend Renderforest for all video creators around the world ...

What do you dislike?

I like most of the things and do not see any problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend everybody to use tRenderforest.

Renderforest helped me a lot to make video templates and explore my business.

Renderforest review by Anthony K.
Anthony K.

"Most Intriguing Animation Maker"

What do you like best?

There's template for everything, so for someone who knows nothing about animation, it's awesome! They'll also suggest a soundtrack that suits the video that's super cool. And from what I can tell for the time being, their support responded ultra fast.

What do you dislike?

That there's no real free version that you can publish for marketing research, it would be a lot nicer if the first video could be published without watermark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Renderforest is awesome in most ways, but it is a bit pricey though. To get a good video without subscribing it will cost $24.99 or $39.99 for top quality.

We are having difficulties pitching our services to clients as other companies have videos and we only have graphics. Now that we used Renderforest, we've got an even better video but at the cost of $25.

Renderforest review by Hector C.
Hector C.

"These Great video editing templates !"

What do you like best?

I love render forest easy to use video templates even a kid could create a video. You simply upload your png Logo, add some background music BAM and Renderforest does the rest for you. Its a great service for anybody looking for a quick video edit without the hassle of Expensive Softwares

What do you dislike?

I dont think I dislike anything about Renderforest they provide HD quality at a affordable price. I would like to see tons more template to choose from ! besides that its great not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely trade in a video editing software for Renderforest its so much easier and saves you the hassle

Renderforest has help with my business as far as presentation, and sales have been going well since I started using their videos.

Renderforest review by Alan B.
Alan B.

"Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool..."

What do you like best?

The assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to interact a template with another template, in the same software to generate a single video ... In this case, it is possible, but joining the 2 templates externally to the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was perfect to find Renderforest because it brought the possibility of creating professional videos at a much lower cost than hiring specialized companies ... Fantastic!

Renderforest review by Sumegha M.
Sumegha M.

"Simply amazing platform"

What do you like best?

For a beginner in Video creation, its simply best solution available in market. Its easy, quick, ready to use to tool with all customization that might be required. We were able to quickly implement and create the video as per our requirement by own and do not depend now on third parties and templates are of really great quality.

What do you dislike?

Pricing based on downloads is not good, it should be based on templates used as even if we edit the video later on, it will count against the same. Also, we should have flexibility to use different templates in same video so allow upto 3 templates to be used which will add more quality videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best, Easy, Quick Video creation tool in the market with easy to use templates. Its simply wonderful ability to create your own imagination into video format and share with everyone in world. Its ready to use templates and different categories of templates and fonts size and styles makes it perfect combination of creating small videos for companies. Also, most importantly you do not need to depend upon third party company.

We were using lots of descriptions and written things to communicate and sell our services, and through render forest, we are able to create video by our own and do not need to depend upon third party to create video and upload them. We are now able to easily create with own creativity and uploads and it also encourages us to do more and more.

Renderforest review by Billie N.
Billie N.

"Easy to use professional program with great customer service"

What do you like best?

I found this product because I was wanting a simpler solution to my video-making needs. What takes me hours on other programs takes me minutes on Renderforest, and the presentations are wonderfully laid out. I tried the free version, and I am now going to switch to a paid version. This software satisfied all my needs for making all kinds of videos while saving me loads of time.

The customer support staff when above and beyond to answer my questions and make sure I was satisfied. I highly recommend this software to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this program. It satisfies all my needs.

This program is helping create videos for my classroom quickly and easily, and the students and their parents will love the end product!

Renderforest review by Boyan P.
Boyan P.

"Very easy to navigate throughout the website"

What do you like best?

The best part is the effects. I've tried many other platforms, however Renderforest amazed me with the quality and the dynamic of their effects.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to change the colors of the themes or at least be able to cut, crop and remove some parts of the videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and be open minded.

Definitely helpful with our marketing strategy. Easy and fun for us and our customers. Renderforest website saved us a lot of time and money. It is very hard to create thing from scratch even if you have the most creative team. We always try to be on top of everything we do and to have total control, that's why we enjoy working with this website.

Renderforest review by John S.
John S.

"Renderforest is the Best Display for our Business!"

What do you like best?

Renderforest allows us to create logo splashes that best exemplify our company! Renderforest allows you to upload a PNG logo for your business, add your business's color schemes, and also create a green background to use as a green screen! We also like Renderforest's payment options, including referral and exposure points to use as coupon credits for 1080p exports.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Renderforest's workers do not speak English very well. They spelled my name wrong entirely, and they also type their emails in a grammatically incorrect manner. These are minor worries, however. There are also limitations in previewing content, as there is a watermark. There is also a bug that exports the original version of a video, even if it was modified before the second export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Renderforest, make sure with previews that the animation logo splash is what you desire it to be. Make sure that the logo for your business is a high-quality PNG image, and that you export in 1080p for the best viewing experience.

Renderforest allows us to easily have a logo splash animation for our commercial videos, which is extremely helpful, as animating by hand would take so much time. Renderforest also uses its own render-farms to render the content, emailing us with a link when the full-HD 1080p file is ready to be downloaded. The problem of not having a logo animation splash or the appropriate software is forever forgotten!

Renderforest review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Awesome online editing software "

What do you like best?

If you are not an expert at designing logos and intros or other video material there are two things you can do: hire a professional (expensive) or use renderforest. I love how easy it is to use even though I have never created video intros before.

What do you dislike?

Renderforest could add even more functionality like adding filters to presets or being able to adjust fonts and more in presets. The subscription model is cool, but I must admit that the price can be on the steep side especially if you are not a business but a Youtuber e.g.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out for free, no need to pay for creating your first try.

My goal was to create a video intro that looked like it was made by a Hollywood editor. I am extremely happy with the result by Renderforest.

Renderforest review by Sandeep S.
Sandeep S.

"Great website"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I suggest that the number of videos returns to zero once every year as there are some months that we didn't need to export videos.

Simplicity. I use Renderforest because I am trying to avoid becoming a Video editing guru.Other platforms should streamline the process as well.

Renderforest review by Toby K.
Toby K.

"Awesome web-based VDO and logo animation"

What do you like best?

As long as I can reach my internet, I can create amazing logo and VDO from here. The web-based and easy-to-use logo creator and VDO presentation upgrade my job to another level. More and more new design every month and more stunning graphics. I compare to other tools I used but nothing seem to compare this in both term of quality and user-friendly.

Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!

What do you dislike?

As far as I use it, nothing to be a problem. Just need more template and design for more incoming jobs!

All wedding presentation done by Renderforest are great and my clients are really love it. More sales, more clients!

Renderforest review by Mehdi M.
Mehdi M.

"Excellent"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's ok

We show our services around the word

Renderforest review by David V.
David V.

"Great service all around!"

What do you like best?

Their music visualizers look great. I can upload my own logo, so it looks very personalized and professional.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this service for about 6 months and I have not had nay complaints yet. Their support team is very pleasant and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use the free version of their service to try it our before you spend any money, which is awesome to test out ideas, and if you like it, you just upgrade to the paid version.

Their service allows me to make professional looking video files for my music, so I can upload them to my social media, to set my page apart from other artists, giving my page a more professional look.

Renderforest review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"Easy but not quite free"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create and edit videos. The navigation was smooth and the choices for editing were quite nice considering it was free.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked a better pricing options for downloading my video. The monthly subscription is a good value but I don't like that you have to pay for an entire year in advance for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use, but be prepared to pay a lot if you want your finished product.

I used it to create a title/intro video for my new youtube channel. It's easy to use and the files are stored online.

Renderforest review by Chris E.
Chris E.

"Clean and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The videos are really easy to create.By far the easiest and the devices showcased for the scenes are really well drawn. All the angles look attractive, you'll have a hard time choosing one just as your customers would have a hard time taking their eyes off.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to play the video while in edit.Having to do the whole exporting process before seeing each render, but then again, it all happens fast you barely notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Video Production and Product advertisement.

Renderforest review by gaurav a.
gaurav a.

"highly accessible online video editing platform"

What do you like best?

entire process is done in the cloud

large video template catalog

zooming feature is just too good

suitable for professional as well as non professional videos

social media integration

What do you dislike?

honestly , i haven't still found any major point to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

renderforest is truly indeed software for the recent generations,do give it a try .honestly a highly accesible video editing platform!

The software is not only a huge help to those in professional fields, this can also be a life-saving tool for students who have due presentations and just don’t have the luxury of time to create a stunning video for class.it saves their time and helps them to be more creative too!

Renderforest review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"RenderForest - A Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The forward thinking of the company, ease of use, excellent and responsive customer support. Incredible quality of product at an affordable rate. They have worked to remain the leader in their field and literally have made my job 80 percent easier to do. Even worse, clients like my work more using Renderforest than doing a custom job from the ground up.

What do you dislike?

Their used to be issues with the platform but they have since done a major update to it and since then I am very satisfied. Issues I've had in the past I have sent over them and unlike other companies, they actually changed the entire product based upon my little suggestions. That's something that really surprised me. If there were one thing I would have to pick apart it would be that they don't have the option to adjust the volume of audio anywhere in your video. Not a big deal though. Takes no time for me to do it in Premiere if I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether a YouTuber looking for an intro video, a person wanting to make a nice slideshow for a funeral, birthday etc. or a marketing agency looking for something to wow clients at an affordable cost. Renderforest has more than you ever knew was even out there.

I cannot stress enough just how much Renderforest has helped me out. As a creative marketing director of a small and local agency I have been able to exceed our profit margins in unprecedented amounts. Making over 90 percent profit on videos. More important than that, I've been able to put our clients in awe of the work we are delivering at a good cost. I am also a YouTuber and RenderForest has made it possible to pursue my passion in music by making it easy to deliver beautiful audio visualizers for my channel. I've been using the product since it's beginnings and they have never settled on making the platform better. I honestly find it so useful it makes me scared about my current job being necessary in the future. Simply put, they make advertising easy.

Renderforest review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"Opens up a world of possibilities for a fledgling business"

What do you like best?

The ability to create stunning video in a none techy way, so fast and looks lovely. The photo libraries and audio libraries contained what I need. The support staff were really helpful, working on a Sunday evening.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to report on at this stage;all seems fine to me.

It would be good to be able to include social icons somehow, this might be possible on higher grade packages, I'm not sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go.

Video is a must but a start up budget doesn't stretch to bespoke, so this was perfect for me.

Renderforest review by Pete B.
Pete B.

"Just Phenomenal Results With Renderforest"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the range of templates. Excellent musical choices.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have some explanation of the minimum recommended image sizes listed up front in the interface. Also, I'd like it if they changed the interface so that the frame around the slide you're working on was a different color in order to visually distinguish it from the other slides. Just a small criticism, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Be careful to get your video EXACTLY right before paying for an un-watermarked rendering. You have to pay for EVERY single render.

Great rendering, versatile platform.

Renderforest review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Renderforest Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I have very limited knowledge of video/graphic design yet I’m tasked with at least 6 videos a year. Renderforest allows me to plug and play with photos, text and videos to make a cohesive video. I’ve even made moving logo intros. Renderforest makes my life easier, and also makes me look like a graphic design wizard!

What do you dislike?

A few times the language changed to French without my knowledge, and then I have to navigate back to English.

I can put together a cohesive video in hours, not days. I’m saving time AND money.

Renderforest review by Sunny C.
Sunny C.

"ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR INTRO NEEDS ! "

What do you like best?

I like how simple the entire process is and how many options are available for anyone and everyone to use for their various needs.

What do you dislike?

Only thing i disliked is that we can't auto centre the logo when making a preview of our final video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do give this software / website a try to make some kickass intros and videos for your youtube channel and other social media needs. Worth it for sure !

Making intros for youtube and other social media platforms.

Renderforest review by Maksim P.
Maksim P.

"Professional easy-to-use tool for quick and high quality video content creation"

What do you like best?

The best part is the speed. You can make fully video with sound during minutes and export in high quality. Other services would take hours or even days to make this job. But here on Renderforest you can do it really quickly. Also Customer Support is really fantastic. Quick responses and really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything was geat and simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure use it or not, just try it!

Renderforest tool helps me to create intro videos for youtube vlog.

Renderforest review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Renderforest Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that even without a paid membership you are free to roam the site and create as many videos as you'd like in order to see the features and potential that renderforest offers.

What do you dislike?

As a novice, the prices are a road block at first, however once you see the capabilities at hand the prices don't seem so high anymore.

Just starting to scratch the surface, but this will make the difficult job of adding creative advertisements much easier

Renderforest review by Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

"Great for Non-Profit Use "

What do you like best?

We loved the ease of access that the platform provides. The templates were very helpful and allowed for us to test the program to see if it is a good fit for what we are thinking of using this platform for -Educational / informational videos-

What do you dislike?

No cons so far. The platform, as well as their customer service, have been helpful and resourceful. Thanks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, use the trial period.

Creation of Informational Contents

Renderforest review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Renderforest has made my life much easier...!"

What do you like best?

I really am comfortable with the ease of this software and the excellent quality of the final produce.

What do you dislike?

I honestly couldn't find much wrong with their software, but they could always add more computer templates to their promotional video category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your a business owner and need digital software for 3-D logos, promotional video's or any other needs...Renderforest is the way to go.

I'm instantly getting a high definition promotional website template customize with my logo as the main feature...! Nice.

Renderforest review by tanya t.
tanya t.

"Renderforest - an amazing online video maker"

What do you like best?

creates broadcast quality videos

free to use

user friendly

allows to share through social network

hundreds of customizable templates

What do you dislike?

some new features should be added other than this i have not found any major minus point

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for an affordable and easy-to-use online video editing platform you will be happy to use Renderforest.it it truly saving your time and completely inexpensive

renderforest allows me to quickly, easily and affordably create logo animations, slideshows, explainer and promotional business videos.

Renderforest review by User

"Renderforest Review"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Renderforest. I have to dig deep to find something I don't like... honestly. I've been using them for almost a year now and I can honestly say I have not had a better experience with any other service or software out there. They are tremendously helpful, very quick to respond when you have an issue, and the quality and user friendliness is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

This is such a hard question for me as I honestly don't have any negative experiences of dislikes toward Renderforest. As I've stated above, my experience for almost a year have only been very positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most fun you will ever have. It's easy, it's quick, and you can turn anything you want into something absolutely amazing! I don't think there is software out there as fun and user friendly as this - honestly!

I use Renderforest to help me with my video productions. I realized I can produce anything with them, from animation, to slide shows, to introductions, to anything really. Whether I want the video to be serious, or humorous, or simply beautiful, I find it all on Renderforest.

Renderforest review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Amazing Customer Support"

What do you like best?

They have a great product/website, and they back it up with awesome customer support. I thought I would receive a 'canned' response when I asked for some help with a video I purchased. Instead, they fixed the problem and sent me the fixed video.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything. I might recommend more purchase options for those that can't use the monthly option. For example provide incentives for those that purchase the 'ad-hoc' videos'. 2 pack downloads or 5 pack downloads....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great way to improve your video presentations.

Helped us enhance our sports team logo.

Renderforest review by Sophia C.
Sophia C.

"Wow!"

What do you like best?

I like how very user-friendly the interface is! The videos I've created looks professionally done in minutes! This site is amazing!

What do you dislike?

An area of improvement here would be the font choices, there's only one assigned font for every template and it would really be help users it they had a variety of fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I'm an owner of a small business and I'm very happy that awesome online tool like Renderforest makes my life easier in creating content and visual effects without the use of professional software apps.

Renderforest review by KevLin2408YT G.
KevLin2408YT G.

"Renderforest is a good website"

What do you like best?

I like it that you can always find something that suits you and always fits.

What do you dislike?

I dislike absolutely nothing about this site. It is just a good site to visit for: An Intro or a video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Renderforest to all people who just started to get into YouTube, like myself. Renderforest is a easy to use site to create your Intro and other types of videos.

I did not have an Intro before I found this site and now I can finally start my YouTube Career properly.

Renderforest review by User in Animation
User in Animation

"What a creative site!"

What do you like best?

Excellent for anyone who is looking for an easy and quality video maker, that does not require any knowledge of video making.

The site is updates on a regular bases and allows it users to have a variety of templates to use.

There are multiple categories that cover a wide range of industries.

Highly recommended.

Will be using for the long hall!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike.

The site is simply great!

I would not change anything as it satisfied all my needs when it comes to video creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality is key, and Renderforest has it by a long shot!

All my video needs are made with this site :)

It solves my need for intro videos or promotional videos, which I happily make on this site.

Renderforest review by Kyle H.
Kyle H.

"Simple"

What do you like best?

For someone with a lack of experience editing i really enjoy how simple they make using their website.

What do you dislike?

I feel that they have a large selection of videos but could expand on the diversity of intros

I don't have enough experience editing to create a video as well as renderforest can, being able to do it quickly is also nice

Renderforest review by Adarsh K.
Adarsh K.

"Best online photo editor website"

What do you like best?

It has collection of templates and can create any video in simple 2 steps

upload and download, awesome app

What do you dislike?

everything about renderforest is good, if it has few more templates for personal use will be good

it can solve all your problems for presentations where you no need to create presentations as it has all templates and save lot of time

Renderforest review by Francisco Javier M.
Francisco Javier M.

"Really professional videos"

What do you like best?

I like the speed with which you can get to build a personalized video and the variety it has.

What do you dislike?

I think it could improve in terms of being able to insert more text and photos in the videos

I was able to show my product with a great video presentation that otherwise would not have been possible

Renderforest review by Laboratório O.
Laboratório O.

"Excelente Templates para empresas."

What do you like best?

A qualidade dos vídeos, e a diversidade de temas que consiste no site.

What do you dislike?

Meu único problema é a questão do idioma, porém traduzimos com algumas ferramentas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Produtos de qualidade e com garantia de serviço.

Um template para especifico para o laboratório, onde iremos fazer um grande marketing em cima do vídeo com um tempo curto e necessário.

Renderforest review by Tuan N.
Tuan N.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I like their free offer so that I can see what does my final work look like.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain here. I just use their free product for a few days then I decided to use their paid product plan.

I am finding a way to make an intro video for my youtube channel. This works perfectly!

Renderforest review by Aryan D.
Aryan D.

"Very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that RenderForest is easy to use and anyone can learn how to use it. It also has some great templates to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything about RenderForest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use, so anyone can try it.

I was able to make a great video in just a few minutes for our company.

Renderforest review by Jacob E.
Jacob E.

"Solid and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

There are lots of layouts and designs to choose from.

It was extremely quick to put together a video.

What do you dislike?

The base render quality was 720p and didn't allow for edits after the render without having to repay.

I made a brief explainer video for an event we were holding. I was able to put together a video in just a few minutes. It cost about $20 to make a 30 second video. I felt like that was a fair price, but was frustrated it only rendered in 720p and didn't allow for any changes after the initial render.

Renderforest review by Francine E.
Francine E.

"Render great videos with RENDERFORESR"

What do you like best?

Selection of templates, ease of editing and low cost for downloads are some of the bonuses to using Renderforest.

What do you dislike?

The actual output render time is long and after the render the link may or may not appear right away, sometimes forcing you to have to re-render the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want trendy graphics and a user-friendly tool that can be used to create everything from promotional to educational videos, test drive Renderforest.

We have created a series of cutting edge marketing and promotional videos at low costs. These videos are essential to building the University brand.

Renderforest review by Donna Segura -  O.
Donna Segura - O.

"Less Stress, more quality of work."

What do you like best?

The ease in choosing templates, and styles with the type of video I need

What do you dislike?

Not enough templates or music variation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to learn the process, including the editing, exporting and make sure you don't render till you know for certain its what you want. Unlike me, still learning the process, aside from bad cloudflare connections, I lost videos that took my video credits and I can't afford to do that on a tight budget.

I'm a Freelance PR, and it helps me WOW my clients and their potential investors. This gives me additional job security.

Renderforest review by Jaya Prasad J.
Jaya Prasad J.

"This is really good"

What do you like best?

You can download your completed video with their water mark and use it with you own music at any media platforms which means you only pay if you need a video without any water mark. I mean their water mark is not so iritating. It's just good . I like this stuff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike about it at all.

It gives me an immediate after effect video out put where if else it would take days to work on it.

Renderforest review by Mario P.
Mario P.

"Very accessible and beautiful themes"

What do you like best?

templates

accessibility

support very fast

What do you dislike?

everything is nice until now. I have no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is very easy to used. I tried several similar services and RenderForest fits me better because its accessibility and quality and nice support.

now I have good video intros for my channel and improved my visuals

Renderforest review by Agency
Agency

"shaking me down for multiple reviews"

What do you like best?

Loved the product, despised customer support

What do you dislike?

I messed up and purchased the wrong intro by mistake for $9.99 as I was testing their service before buying a yearly subscription. I immediately emailed them about my mistake and purchased the correct intro for another $9.99. All I was requesting was a credit for the correct intro. Seemed simple and reasonable?

Not quite! The customer service rep said that it was not their fault (which it wasn't) and told me that it was against their policy to fix these types of mistakes? They offered a credit " If I wrote reviews. DUMB. Anyway...it pissed me off and now i'm wasting more time giving them their review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve customer support and use common biz sense

Advertising

Renderforest review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"I just made my first video"

What do you like best?

This platform is great and it was quite easy and quick to learn. I am able to use pay per export which is a huge selling point for me. I was able to figure things out, choose a theme and create my first video within 2 hours. I am no tech guru.

What do you dislike?

I wasn’t able to change the amount of time spent on each slide. Since I’m still a newbie, I’m not sure if this has to do with the package I was using or not.

I am able to create an intro video all by myself. Much less daunting than power point with the vast selection of templates. The fact that I can pay per export is what sold me.

Renderforest review by Miguel Ángel I.
Miguel Ángel I.

"Very professional logo animations!"

What do you like best?

How professional the intros look and how easy they are to create.

What do you dislike?

So far every feature I've tested is very user friendly and the quality is superb. I cannot say I dislike anything about this online production software.

Creating quality logo animations.

Renderforest review by Esther K.
Esther K.

"Great online tool for videos!"

What do you like best?

The templates are super cool, lots of choices

What do you dislike?

Hmm, more discounts would be great ;) Overall is good, keep it up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice tools :)

By using Renderforest, we can save a lot of times and money to create incredible videos. :)

Renderforest review by Loïc G.
Loïc G.

"One of the useful tool for small compagnies"

What do you like best?

- Many templates are available for all types of users

- Easy to use everyday

- One of the cheapest online software for video editing

- Qualities of renders

What do you dislike?

It's not very easy and clear for find the good definition of the video.

When you aren't a English spoken person, contacting support is not the easiest task. A multilingual support will be a good bonus

Simple and design video for presenting our company and our products

Learning about Renderforest?

* We monitor all Renderforest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Renderforest to Similar Solutions